Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pick A Pair And Get A Free Dragon
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 175 176
@Zenelle I'm interested in Lucia and Reyson's hatchlings if you intend on breeding them anytime? Please and thank you. I'm looking for another coatl to breed mine with.
@Zenelle I'm interested in Lucia and Reyson's hatchlings if you intend on breeding them anytime? Please and thank you. I'm looking for another coatl to breed mine with.
@belenes

Sure thing :) Just to make you aware, crackle is the most likely outcome of the two ^.^ Their hatchlings are very colourful :D Is that okay? You can scry up potential hatchlings in the scrying workshop to make sure ^.^ I'll put you on the list :D
@belenes

Sure thing :) Just to make you aware, crackle is the most likely outcome of the two ^.^ Their hatchlings are very colourful :D Is that okay? You can scry up potential hatchlings in the scrying workshop to make sure ^.^ I'll put you on the list :D
@zenelle ooh, yes. I like them! I'd be looking for a female, but if it's a male, I'll take it anyway! :) Thank you.
@zenelle ooh, yes. I like them! I'd be looking for a female, but if it's a male, I'll take it anyway! :) Thank you.
@belenes

Well fingers crossed :D They produced all boys last time, so it's about time for them to have a girl lol
@belenes

Well fingers crossed :D They produced all boys last time, so it's about time for them to have a girl lol
@Zenelle

Is this still going? If so, can I request an egg from Drazike and Yuna? :)
@Zenelle

Is this still going? If so, can I request an egg from Drazike and Yuna? :)
28s0dn9.png
@Zenelle Could you please breed Lucia and Ilium for me? I think they would make beautiful babes ^^
@Zenelle Could you please breed Lucia and Ilium for me? I think they would make beautiful babes ^^
tumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo1_250.png
@Saranader

This is still going, but I'm afraid Drazike isn't a permanent member of my lair. I'm breeding him for a legacy challenge, and then I'll be letting him go :) Feel free to pick another pairing, however ^.^

@Gregarious

I would love to do so as they are very pretty dergs, but Ilium and Lucia are siblings, so I'm afraid I can't breed them. Feel free to pick another pairing, though :)
@Saranader

This is still going, but I'm afraid Drazike isn't a permanent member of my lair. I'm breeding him for a legacy challenge, and then I'll be letting him go :) Feel free to pick another pairing, however ^.^

@Gregarious

I would love to do so as they are very pretty dergs, but Ilium and Lucia are siblings, so I'm afraid I can't breed them. Feel free to pick another pairing, though :)
@Zenelle - drat! He is so pretty! Alright, can I try Yuna and Illium, then?

Thanks!
@Zenelle - drat! He is so pretty! Alright, can I try Yuna and Illium, then?

Thanks!
28s0dn9.png
@Saranader

Sure thing :)

And I'll be selling Drazike for probably about 20kt when I'm done with him, if you want him. That's what I paid for him ^.^ I agree he's pretty, but I'm being harsh on myself ^.^
@Saranader

Sure thing :)

And I'll be selling Drazike for probably about 20kt when I'm done with him, if you want him. That's what I paid for him ^.^ I agree he's pretty, but I'm being harsh on myself ^.^
@Zenelle - please let me know when you are done with him, I may be very interested in buying him :)
@Zenelle - please let me know when you are done with him, I may be very interested in buying him :)
28s0dn9.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 175 176