Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Raffle-CLOSED
Bump

We're both really excited to see you all here! Hope enjoy your time on Flight Rising!
Bump

We're both really excited to see you all here! Hope enjoy your time on Flight Rising!
Please click! and help them grow!
@DauntlessRebel13
I am new an I would like to enter!
A song I would recommend is Love Me Dead by Ludo. Thank you!
@DauntlessRebel13
I am new an I would like to enter!
A song I would recommend is Love Me Dead by Ludo. Thank you!
n20i0j.png20p4vat.png tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@Shale @scaryfaery @SyrusTheGreat
Oh my gosh when I wrote that people in the flights fire and light will get a free tickets, what I really meant was fire and ARCANE. Since all 3 of you are in arcane, I will give you each a free ticket.

@raichichi You tickets have been added!
@Shale @scaryfaery @SyrusTheGreat
Oh my gosh when I wrote that people in the flights fire and light will get a free tickets, what I really meant was fire and ARCANE. Since all 3 of you are in arcane, I will give you each a free ticket.

@raichichi You tickets have been added!
fortheflamecallerbanner.png
Thanks!

Gonna try one of these...

4. What is the 5th Harry Potter book? Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Didn't know most of the FR related questions. -is ashamed-
Thanks!

Gonna try one of these...

4. What is the 5th Harry Potter book? Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Didn't know most of the FR related questions. -is ashamed-
@DauntlessRebel13

Hello! a Fire flight member here!

Book or movie suggestion hmm...
try dealing with dragons, it's an easy read but it's about dragons!

ooo I especially love the tundra with the bone mask.
@DauntlessRebel13

Hello! a Fire flight member here!

Book or movie suggestion hmm...
try dealing with dragons, it's an easy read but it's about dragons!

ooo I especially love the tundra with the bone mask.
Free Dragon Hatchery!
tumblr_omijdecu101v9lvzeo1_1280.png
Please tell me what kind of dragons you are looking for!
Come check out my nests, and find what you're looking for!
looking for something specific? ping or pm me, I'll do what I can!
Ah, right, book suggestions. I'd almost forgotten. I highly recommend The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss.
Ah, right, book suggestions. I'd almost forgotten. I highly recommend The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss.
@Shale Yes, you have to correct answer to the 4th questions! You may pick a dragon in the prizes, and it will be sent to you ASAP!

@ScaleShadows Yay! my first fire flighter in this raffle! You tickets have been added!

*EDIT Oh my gosh @ScaleShadows I just remembered that in grade 5, my school's librarian gave me Dealing With Dragons as a gift because I helped out in the library a lot. I haven't read the book in a really long time, so now that you've mentioned it, I have to go back and re-read it!
@Shale Yes, you have to correct answer to the 4th questions! You may pick a dragon in the prizes, and it will be sent to you ASAP!

@ScaleShadows Yay! my first fire flighter in this raffle! You tickets have been added!

*EDIT Oh my gosh @ScaleShadows I just remembered that in grade 5, my school's librarian gave me Dealing With Dragons as a gift because I helped out in the library a lot. I haven't read the book in a really long time, so now that you've mentioned it, I have to go back and re-read it!
fortheflamecallerbanner.png
@DauntlessRebel13 Hello! I would like a ticket and I'm in the arcane flight! My book suggestion is The House of The Scorpion by Nancy Farmer, and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is the 5th Book!
@DauntlessRebel13 Hello! I would like a ticket and I'm in the arcane flight! My book suggestion is The House of The Scorpion by Nancy Farmer, and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is the 5th Book!
gKRNdMd.gif
@DauntlessRebel13

I'd love to enter for a chance at that Snapper boy. He's neat. I am in Arcane.
@DauntlessRebel13

I'd love to enter for a chance at that Snapper boy. He's neat. I am in Arcane.
light.png
@DauntlessRebel13

I'll try one!
3. Which flight has the highest population? Arcane; Wind lost the population battle only recently.

As for my book suggestion- Maybe I'm a geek, but my favourite book, EVER, is Jane Eyre.
@DauntlessRebel13

I'll try one!
3. Which flight has the highest population? Arcane; Wind lost the population battle only recently.

As for my book suggestion- Maybe I'm a geek, but my favourite book, EVER, is Jane Eyre.