Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Raffle-CLOSED
@PowerSquirrel
Don't worry, we've all been there. I only joined in the previous registration session, but if you have any questions, feel free to message me, and I'll try to help as best as possible! You tickets have been added!
@PowerSquirrel
Don't worry, we've all been there. I only joined in the previous registration session, but if you have any questions, feel free to message me, and I'll try to help as best as possible! You tickets have been added!
fortheflamecallerbanner.png
@DauntlessRebel13 Thanks for putting on this awesome raffle! :) For book suggestions Alfred Lansing's Endurance is a fun read, it's an amazing tale of survival in the Antarctic!
@DauntlessRebel13 Thanks for putting on this awesome raffle! :) For book suggestions Alfred Lansing's Endurance is a fun read, it's an amazing tale of survival in the Antarctic!
cP22QlS.png
I would like to join! c:
Your dragons are so pretty, omgosh.
For song suggestion, the song Michael by Bedlight For Blue Eyes.
I would like to join! c:
Your dragons are so pretty, omgosh.
For song suggestion, the song Michael by Bedlight For Blue Eyes.
@DauntlessRebel13 Thank you for holding this raffle! I recommend "Feet of Clay" by Terry Pratchett.
@DauntlessRebel13 Thank you for holding this raffle! I recommend "Feet of Clay" by Terry Pratchett.
elementalrainbowcopy_zpse73654a4.jpg19980443.png20065282.png19980442.png20065284.png20102826.png
@DauntlessRebel13 Hey! Thanks so much for holding this raffle. I'd recommend the Valdemar books by Mercedes Lackey!
@DauntlessRebel13 Hey! Thanks so much for holding this raffle. I'd recommend the Valdemar books by Mercedes Lackey!
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
@corgzi Thanks you!! a lot of the dragons belongs to my friend @snowyh2o :) You tickets have been added!

@lunatron @avarath @NineEyes
All of your tickets have been added as well!

Thank you all for the book and song suggestions!
@corgzi Thanks you!! a lot of the dragons belongs to my friend @snowyh2o :) You tickets have been added!

@lunatron @avarath @NineEyes
All of your tickets have been added as well!

Thank you all for the book and song suggestions!
@DauntlessRebel13 I would like a ticket please!

I get en extra ticket for song recommendations, yes? Then I would strongly suggest Woodkid - I love you (anything from Woodkid actually)

Thank you for the raffle!
@DauntlessRebel13 I would like a ticket please!

I get en extra ticket for song recommendations, yes? Then I would strongly suggest Woodkid - I love you (anything from Woodkid actually)

Thank you for the raffle!
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@rooty Your ticket has been added!!
@rooty Your ticket has been added!!
@DauntlessRebel13
could I join the raffle thanks!

Book suggestion - On the road , Jack kerouac
Song - nervous breakdown, black flag
@DauntlessRebel13
could I join the raffle thanks!

Book suggestion - On the road , Jack kerouac
Song - nervous breakdown, black flag
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
@DauntlessRebel13 thank you for the raffle! ^^ I would like to join as well :)
I recommend you Christopher Paolini: Eragon, and the next 3 books as well. It's my favourite! :D
@DauntlessRebel13 thank you for the raffle! ^^ I would like to join as well :)
I recommend you Christopher Paolini: Eragon, and the next 3 books as well. It's my favourite! :D