Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Raffle-CLOSED
(Also unrelated!!) @scaryfaery I love Tamora Pierce's books!! The Immortals are my favorites!!
(Also unrelated!!) @scaryfaery I love Tamora Pierce's books!! The Immortals are my favorites!!
@DauntlessRebel13 I would love to enter too.

Also for a book rec. I am going to do a whole series in one bat, because you can't just read one! - the Hollows books by Kim Harrison http://kimharrison.net/TheBooks.html I just love this world, but beware they are not light and fun.
@DauntlessRebel13 I would love to enter too.

Also for a book rec. I am going to do a whole series in one bat, because you can't just read one! - the Hollows books by Kim Harrison http://kimharrison.net/TheBooks.html I just love this world, but beware they are not light and fun.
Oooh pretty dragons!
-pats them-
I'd love to be entered! And for a book suggestion, gotta go with Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett.
Oooh pretty dragons!
-pats them-
I'd love to be entered! And for a book suggestion, gotta go with Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett.
@DauntlessRebel13

Here is my post for my first ticket

For my second: I suggest;
Elliphant - One More ft. MØ

@DauntlessRebel13

Here is my post for my first ticket

For my second: I suggest;
Elliphant - One More ft. MØ

@DauntlessRebel13

hello i am a new member may i join raffle
@DauntlessRebel13

hello i am a new member may i join raffle
owtzvcE.gif
@emeraldawn haha I know a little something about 'not light and fun'. I'm a huge fan of Supernatural :p

@SilverLutz @britneyrox Thanks for all of the wonderful suggestions!

@gengarghosty Of course!

All: Your tickets have all been added :)
@emeraldawn haha I know a little something about 'not light and fun'. I'm a huge fan of Supernatural :p

@SilverLutz @britneyrox Thanks for all of the wonderful suggestions!

@gengarghosty Of course!

All: Your tickets have all been added :)
fortheflamecallerbanner.png
@Willowoak @PowerSquirrel @NineEyes @corgzi @lunatron @avarath @rooty @Gwynbleidd @Ashmore @Ataraxist @saltinecracker @Shale @Alphaomega @scaryfaery @Marreen @emeraldawn @SilverLutz @britneyrox @gengarghosty

IMPORTANT UPDATE
I was talking to my friend @snowyh2o (who I'm hosting this raffle with) and we decided that since this raffle will be going on for 2 weeks, we'll be doing some mini giveaways along with the main raffle. This is how it's going to work.
We will be posting some random trivia questions (FR and Non-FR) in the 'How to earn tickets' post. The first person to guess the correct answer to any of the questions will win a dragon. For each batch of questions (they'll be posted in batches of 5) you can only win one dragon. It's that simple!
If you're interested, check back tomorrow at around 7:00 PM FR time. The first questions will be posted then!
@Willowoak @PowerSquirrel @NineEyes @corgzi @lunatron @avarath @rooty @Gwynbleidd @Ashmore @Ataraxist @saltinecracker @Shale @Alphaomega @scaryfaery @Marreen @emeraldawn @SilverLutz @britneyrox @gengarghosty

IMPORTANT UPDATE
I was talking to my friend @snowyh2o (who I'm hosting this raffle with) and we decided that since this raffle will be going on for 2 weeks, we'll be doing some mini giveaways along with the main raffle. This is how it's going to work.
We will be posting some random trivia questions (FR and Non-FR) in the 'How to earn tickets' post. The first person to guess the correct answer to any of the questions will win a dragon. For each batch of questions (they'll be posted in batches of 5) you can only win one dragon. It's that simple!
If you're interested, check back tomorrow at around 7:00 PM FR time. The first questions will be posted then!
Hi! I'm new!

For my second ticket I recommend the song Rhapsody in Blue, by George Gershwin. As a bonus, if you're already familiar with the original you might like Makoto Ozone's version (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxowOVIdnR0).

Thanks!
Hi! I'm new!

For my second ticket I recommend the song Rhapsody in Blue, by George Gershwin. As a bonus, if you're already familiar with the original you might like Makoto Ozone's version (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxowOVIdnR0).

Thanks!
@DauntlessRebel13 I would like to join if thats okay. :) Could i also buy 18 tickets?
@DauntlessRebel13 I would like to join if thats okay. :) Could i also buy 18 tickets?
@adnryuu Your tickets have been added!

@SyrusTheGreat Of couse! I've added your free ticket, and if you could PM me the treasure/gems that would be great!
@adnryuu Your tickets have been added!

@SyrusTheGreat Of couse! I've added your free ticket, and if you could PM me the treasure/gems that would be great!