Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [OVER] Final Batch of Winners - Pg. 31 !
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 31 32
@carcinoQuadratus @Sandia @Calluth @Erastus @Treehugger @Bananacorny @Babyotter @unluckyprimes @Ataraxist @jadegypsie @pinetree @NineEyes @Lucadia @Thilath @rabbitfears @Sinezona @Masonic @lunatron @Luteces @Changewinds @Terrorforge @whimsycat @Harva @LanguageVirus @thesanguinequeen @vlyxnoll @Icecreampants @rooty @koreofmyth @pooses @amaizing @Yndrian @Wastrife @eselle28 @Cursus @Kwuirts @EvilZombieGirl @Iyora @Arkaness @philstar22 @Kuchipatchi @bashlomi @Shale @Phrixy @cr4zy4zn @eschertecture @Pokeaday @radi0acti0n @almondmilk @Mountainfall @Ain @Sootsprite @Arreza @Trillia @SapphireEmber @Aurrora @maryamshrine @magicalrhiannon @MarbleChocoDonut @RSVPixie @Gwynbleidd @Villier @jimmyright @Aetherealtenken @britneyrox @Corset @Traye @Anuacyl @Foxlover @Koticaa @saltinecracker @FalconSight @Alphaomega @toostupidtocare @shewasking @Marren @VeryLittleThings @jarethbowie @hayum @PhoenixBorn @Falconair @chekov @Brighter @kaijukat @feedingonwind @Machiavellian @GlitterGirl @emeraldawn @solsikkeskall @angrychill @FenrisWolf @Dreu @Kierian @yuln @CanisLupusUmbra @hitodama89 @Sirannen @Blossom @Ruffian @KyoDracon @IcebornRen @Squishey @Selran @raichichi @HeroSmitten @BakedCakeTree @patronusrose @Syii @QueenVivian @caesol @NewHope @Lionpuppy @Ravynn @Mewzia @Okapi @Lafiel @Dumerili @Gera @DuskDream @RandomShmoe @tayladee @DarkNaito @gnoixaim @geminifille @nekoehh @Moroi @MegaMaz @Shazam30 @belovedmuerto @Cassidee @dayBegins @Kanny @faygonerd @Tuchips @worthlesspotato @JenKenobi @aprilr41 @igavvedit @Romann @biobutter @hocus @mokia @Moonblossom @Sauce @polsdestrella @Phantomhowl @Vihtala @warpcorps @Saccharine @SongofSilence @sarahyatzee @Spectrospecs @LynnStarDragon @inuakag @SkyRabbit @Tedium @DragonDream @Dobhran @Aurumeye @Earlimire @Thonir @Kuriptonic

The raffle is officially over and winners will be being drawn over the next couple of days! There are a total of 35 prizes and thus there will be a total of 35 winners. Winners are being drawn in batches of 10, except for the last batch which will be 5 + any extra prizes due to people who haven't responded.

Winners will have around 24 hours to respond with their prize list. Anyone who doesn't respond with their prize list in the alloted 24 hours will be moved to the bottom of the next drawing of winners. A failure to respond again will result in removal from the ticket list. Anyone who wins and claims a prize will also be removed from the ticket list as you can only win 1 prize.

The first batch of winners have been drawn and will be notified in the next post!
@carcinoQuadratus @Sandia @Calluth @Erastus @Treehugger @Bananacorny @Babyotter @unluckyprimes @Ataraxist @jadegypsie @pinetree @NineEyes @Lucadia @Thilath @rabbitfears @Sinezona @Masonic @lunatron @Luteces @Changewinds @Terrorforge @whimsycat @Harva @LanguageVirus @thesanguinequeen @vlyxnoll @Icecreampants @rooty @koreofmyth @pooses @amaizing @Yndrian @Wastrife @eselle28 @Cursus @Kwuirts @EvilZombieGirl @Iyora @Arkaness @philstar22 @Kuchipatchi @bashlomi @Shale @Phrixy @cr4zy4zn @eschertecture @Pokeaday @radi0acti0n @almondmilk @Mountainfall @Ain @Sootsprite @Arreza @Trillia @SapphireEmber @Aurrora @maryamshrine @magicalrhiannon @MarbleChocoDonut @RSVPixie @Gwynbleidd @Villier @jimmyright @Aetherealtenken @britneyrox @Corset @Traye @Anuacyl @Foxlover @Koticaa @saltinecracker @FalconSight @Alphaomega @toostupidtocare @shewasking @Marren @VeryLittleThings @jarethbowie @hayum @PhoenixBorn @Falconair @chekov @Brighter @kaijukat @feedingonwind @Machiavellian @GlitterGirl @emeraldawn @solsikkeskall @angrychill @FenrisWolf @Dreu @Kierian @yuln @CanisLupusUmbra @hitodama89 @Sirannen @Blossom @Ruffian @KyoDracon @IcebornRen @Squishey @Selran @raichichi @HeroSmitten @BakedCakeTree @patronusrose @Syii @QueenVivian @caesol @NewHope @Lionpuppy @Ravynn @Mewzia @Okapi @Lafiel @Dumerili @Gera @DuskDream @RandomShmoe @tayladee @DarkNaito @gnoixaim @geminifille @nekoehh @Moroi @MegaMaz @Shazam30 @belovedmuerto @Cassidee @dayBegins @Kanny @faygonerd @Tuchips @worthlesspotato @JenKenobi @aprilr41 @igavvedit @Romann @biobutter @hocus @mokia @Moonblossom @Sauce @polsdestrella @Phantomhowl @Vihtala @warpcorps @Saccharine @SongofSilence @sarahyatzee @Spectrospecs @LynnStarDragon @inuakag @SkyRabbit @Tedium @DragonDream @Dobhran @Aurumeye @Earlimire @Thonir @Kuriptonic

The raffle is officially over and winners will be being drawn over the next couple of days! There are a total of 35 prizes and thus there will be a total of 35 winners. Winners are being drawn in batches of 10, except for the last batch which will be 5 + any extra prizes due to people who haven't responded.

Winners will have around 24 hours to respond with their prize list. Anyone who doesn't respond with their prize list in the alloted 24 hours will be moved to the bottom of the next drawing of winners. A failure to respond again will result in removal from the ticket list. Anyone who wins and claims a prize will also be removed from the ticket list as you can only win 1 prize.

The first batch of winners have been drawn and will be notified in the next post!
Here is the first batch of winners!

Here's how we're going to handle handing out all of the prizes:

Ping me @folikon with a list of the prizes you want in order from Most Wanted to Least Wanted. The amount you need to list depends on your place. If you won 1st place, I only need the 1 item you want to win most. If you won 6th place, I need a list of 6 items. If you need more clarification on what to do, let me know!

First Batch of Winners:

1. @Ataraxist
2. @CanisLupusUmbra
3. @gnoixaim
4. @NewHope
5. @Sootsprite
6. @RSVPixie
7. @chekov
8. @Sauce
9. @kaijukat
10. @Kuriptonic

Congratulations to the first batch of winners! The next batch will be drawn tomorrow after roll over. This group of winners has until then to tell me what prizes they want. If any of you fail to respond in that time you will be moved to the bottom of the next batch of winners!

Prizes will start to be handed out later in the day or right before I draw the second batch of winners, depending on if/when people submit their prize lists.
Here is the first batch of winners!

Here's how we're going to handle handing out all of the prizes:

Ping me @folikon with a list of the prizes you want in order from Most Wanted to Least Wanted. The amount you need to list depends on your place. If you won 1st place, I only need the 1 item you want to win most. If you won 6th place, I need a list of 6 items. If you need more clarification on what to do, let me know!

First Batch of Winners:

1. @Ataraxist
2. @CanisLupusUmbra
3. @gnoixaim
4. @NewHope
5. @Sootsprite
6. @RSVPixie
7. @chekov
8. @Sauce
9. @kaijukat
10. @Kuriptonic

Congratulations to the first batch of winners! The next batch will be drawn tomorrow after roll over. This group of winners has until then to tell me what prizes they want. If any of you fail to respond in that time you will be moved to the bottom of the next batch of winners!

Prizes will start to be handed out later in the day or right before I draw the second batch of winners, depending on if/when people submit their prize lists.
@folikon YAY!
I...I am so happy right now. Hopefuly, I'm doing this list right. Please let me know if I mess up anything, please!

1. 100 gems
2. 100kT
3. Druidry
4. Steampunk_Is_Neat
5. Lovely Dancer
6. Beautiful Blossoms
7. Earth_Sky_And_Sea
8. Squishy Fishy
@folikon YAY!
I...I am so happy right now. Hopefuly, I'm doing this list right. Please let me know if I mess up anything, please!

1. 100 gems
2. 100kT
3. Druidry
4. Steampunk_Is_Neat
5. Lovely Dancer
6. Beautiful Blossoms
7. Earth_Sky_And_Sea
8. Squishy Fishy
congrats, winners! :D
congrats, winners! :D
Congrats winner!
Congrats winner!
Ha I can't code… but I did a color! Does that count?
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EYsL4ga.gif[/IM[/img]
@folikon Wow! I actually won something XD So glad right right now~
Anyways.. Thank you! :)
Here's my long list of 10 prizes; most wanted to least wanted. ;)

1. Steampunk_is_REALLY_Neat
2. Four_And_Change
3. Demon_King
4. House_Rivalry
5. Peace_On_Earth
6. Good_Sir_Knight
7. Tribal_Jungle
8. Vaguely_Purple_Themed
9. Bloody_Battle
10. Look_Left
@folikon Wow! I actually won something XD So glad right right now~
Anyways.. Thank you! :)
Here's my long list of 10 prizes; most wanted to least wanted. ;)

1. Steampunk_is_REALLY_Neat
2. Four_And_Change
3. Demon_King
4. House_Rivalry
5. Peace_On_Earth
6. Good_Sir_Knight
7. Tribal_Jungle
8. Vaguely_Purple_Themed
9. Bloody_Battle
10. Look_Left
ABPmSkY.gif
___ > hi, i'm key! | he/they/she | fr+3
_
> art shop (prodartivity!) | sales
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____
@folikon
Oh my goodness! I'm so glad to have won one! +u+
Thank you again for holding this raffle!

uhh alright lets see here's my list then @ u@
  1. Getting Chilly Outside
  2. These Guys Look Friendly
  3. Druidry
  4. Snow Buddies
  5. Demon King
  6. Steampunk is REALLY Neat
  7. Vaguely Purple Theme
  8. Good Sir Knight
  9. Grizzled Veteran
@folikon
Oh my goodness! I'm so glad to have won one! +u+
Thank you again for holding this raffle!

uhh alright lets see here's my list then @ u@
  1. Getting Chilly Outside
  2. These Guys Look Friendly
  3. Druidry
  4. Snow Buddies
  5. Demon King
  6. Steampunk is REALLY Neat
  7. Vaguely Purple Theme
  8. Good Sir Knight
  9. Grizzled Veteran
@folikon

ahhhh omg thank you so much!!!

vaguely purple themed
grizzled veteran
beautiful blossoms
lovely dancer
demon king
mystical critters
peace on earth
@folikon

ahhhh omg thank you so much!!!

vaguely purple themed
grizzled veteran
beautiful blossoms
lovely dancer
demon king
mystical critters
peace on earth
ytkEBod.png
JNAfoEf.png
pyAp3dI.png
SYiQlxK.png
ee51efaea790d941bc80db2c6f536517314b73cf.png UqlBGwo.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Folikon Aaah, thank you so much! So I would list 4 then? I also hope I'm doing this right!

Peace on Earth
More Shiny
Pastel Angel
Lovely Dancer
@Folikon Aaah, thank you so much! So I would list 4 then? I also hope I'm doing this right!

Peace on Earth
More Shiny
Pastel Angel
Lovely Dancer
A Nuzlocke Story Lair
Chronicles of Clan New Hope
@folikon

Thank you for the wonderful giveaway!
1. 100kT Four_And_Change
2. 100 gems Two_More_Apparel_Slots!
3. Demon_King
@folikon