Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [OVER] Final Batch of Winners - Pg. 31 !
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32
@sarahyatzee @Spectrospecs @LynnStarDragon @inuakag Marked all your tickets down! Welcome to FR. :)

Bedtime for realsies now.
@sarahyatzee @Spectrospecs @LynnStarDragon @inuakag Marked all your tickets down! Welcome to FR. :)

Bedtime for realsies now.
10/19 Daily Raffle Winner: @Arreza ! Prize Pack: [item=Burlap Hood][item=whisperer's cowl][item=Storm Seeker][item=steam gyre] Reminder to everyone! Today is the LAST DAY to get tickets! The first round of winners will be drawn sometime after roll over!
10/19 Daily Raffle Winner: @Arreza !
Prize Pack:
Burlap Hood Storm Seeker Steam Gyre

Reminder to everyone! Today is the LAST DAY to get tickets! The first round of winners will be drawn sometime after roll over!
@folikon I'd love to join the raffle!

I joined Plague because it really caught my attention, i wasn't really in it for the eye colors or anything, although i do love the red. The plague flight community seems really nice and welcoming as well, i had heard good things about them, so i joined them!!

I'll be adding you to get another ticket
@folikon I'd love to join the raffle!

I joined Plague because it really caught my attention, i wasn't really in it for the eye colors or anything, although i do love the red. The plague flight community seems really nice and welcoming as well, i had heard good things about them, so i joined them!!

I'll be adding you to get another ticket
59.png
@SkyRabbit Marked your tickets down!
@SkyRabbit Marked your tickets down!
@folikon
Could I enter, too?
I'm in the Light Flight, and I chose to be in it because I really do like learning new things and I love sunshine!
@folikon
Could I enter, too?
I'm in the Light Flight, and I chose to be in it because I really do like learning new things and I love sunshine!
Chibi Human Gijinkas/OCs || Art Instagram
@Tedium Sure thing! I marked your tickets down. :)
@Tedium Sure thing! I marked your tickets down. :)
We're currently at 431 tickets! If we manage to get up to 500 tickets before the raffle closes I will add a prize of a few chests and other openable goodies to the raffle!
We're currently at 431 tickets! If we manage to get up to 500 tickets before the raffle closes I will add a prize of a few chests and other openable goodies to the raffle!
@folikon

3 total tickets please:
1) I would love to join the raffle!
2) I joined the Nature flight because I personally love being outdoors and out in nature. =)
3) Adding you as a friend!

Thanks so much for hosting!
@folikon

3 total tickets please:
1) I would love to join the raffle!
2) I joined the Nature flight because I personally love being outdoors and out in nature. =)
3) Adding you as a friend!

Thanks so much for hosting!
Dragon Dream Hatchery- Uniques & Sales:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2897115/1#post_44296570
Nocturnal Dust GIVE ME YOUR DIRT! Nocturnal Dust
@DragonDream Marked your tickets down, welcome to FR :)
@DragonDream Marked your tickets down, welcome to FR :)
Going off FR for a bit, any tickets will be tallied whenever I come back.
Going off FR for a bit, any tickets will be tallied whenever I come back.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32