Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ CLOSED // Deity Tribute Raffle]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
-nudges-
-nudges-
:: Deity Bubble Pool Hatchery: Breeder of the Dragon Gods :: [Raffle Thread - Closed]
xpF3T3u.png
extend
extend
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
Thanks guys :) Looks like it's gonna be extended !

Adding up some more ticket tallys, too!
Thanks guys :) Looks like it's gonna be extended !

Adding up some more ticket tallys, too!
output_43i3Yr.gif
@PepperHead

DON'T EXTEND!

Just kidding. Extending is fine. I'm curious to see what the other prizes are! :-)
@PepperHead

DON'T EXTEND!

Just kidding. Extending is fine. I'm curious to see what the other prizes are! :-)
@Anya @SomeoneGhost

I forget if I have pinged you already, but THERE'S AN EARTH SPRITE! And a lot of other neat prizes too! Come join! Oh, and make sure you mention I referred you so I can get extra tickets too :-P
@Anya @SomeoneGhost

I forget if I have pinged you already, but THERE'S AN EARTH SPRITE! And a lot of other neat prizes too! Come join! Oh, and make sure you mention I referred you so I can get extra tickets too :-P
@Pepperhead I sent you a whole load of items and money haha. also bump?
@Pepperhead I sent you a whole load of items and money haha. also bump?
Constant wanderer.
I'm gonna try to refer other people- sorry if you're not interested, other people, tell me and I'll never ping you ever again, but the tickets are cheap and we need to buy more tonight to unlock the super super cool prizes-

@skiron @wuldorbane @EchnaGinara @agendor @Coley @alexrider
I'm gonna try to refer other people- sorry if you're not interested, other people, tell me and I'll never ping you ever again, but the tickets are cheap and we need to buy more tonight to unlock the super super cool prizes-

@skiron @wuldorbane @EchnaGinara @agendor @Coley @alexrider
Constant wanderer.
@Pantera sent pm to buy 40 tickets to @PepperHead! Should unlock the next level for us ^^;
@Pantera sent pm to buy 40 tickets to @PepperHead! Should unlock the next level for us ^^;
Thanks so much for all the support everyone! The contest has been extended by one week. Mayhaps the almighty Deity pack will be unlocked then ?

Tallying up tickets now~
Also in case nobody else saw the addendum, I am now going to add tickets gained from trading items into the total ticket score (before only purchased ones were added) to help unlock things faster c:

Thanks for referring your friends, too!

THE APPAREL PACKS ARE NOW UNLOCKED AND ITCHING TO GO HOME
We are at 826/1,000 tickets for the familiar pack!
Thanks so much for all the support everyone! The contest has been extended by one week. Mayhaps the almighty Deity pack will be unlocked then ?

Tallying up tickets now~
Also in case nobody else saw the addendum, I am now going to add tickets gained from trading items into the total ticket score (before only purchased ones were added) to help unlock things faster c:

Thanks for referring your friends, too!

THE APPAREL PACKS ARE NOW UNLOCKED AND ITCHING TO GO HOME
We are at 826/1,000 tickets for the familiar pack!
output_43i3Yr.gif
SO CLOSE!! bump and yay for extension- surely we'll make it to the familiar pack??
SO CLOSE!! bump and yay for extension- surely we'll make it to the familiar pack??
Constant wanderer.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12