Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ CLOSED // Deity Tribute Raffle]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@kedia
I know I'm disappointed too :(

And nope! Like I said, it's your dragon so you can do as you please c:
@kedia
I know I'm disappointed too :(

And nope! Like I said, it's your dragon so you can do as you please c:
output_43i3Yr.gif
@PepperHead

Okay dokay! I won't add anything specific then, but I might ask that anyone who asks for a dragon not pick it just to exalt it, and if a dragon is ever exalted to name it first.
@PepperHead

Okay dokay! I won't add anything specific then, but I might ask that anyone who asks for a dragon not pick it just to exalt it, and if a dragon is ever exalted to name it first.
@EvilCopepod You have a few more hours until your 48 hours is up and you get moved to the end of your group. Please select another prize pack! ;o;

I'll get home around 5 EST and will continue handing out prizes then.
@EvilCopepod You have a few more hours until your 48 hours is up and you get moved to the end of your group. Please select another prize pack! ;o;

I'll get home around 5 EST and will continue handing out prizes then.
output_43i3Yr.gif
@PepperHead

I WANT THE TIDELORD DRAGON PLEASE C-C *just realized she is the perfect dragon to dress up/omg*
@PepperHead

I WANT THE TIDELORD DRAGON PLEASE C-C *just realized she is the perfect dragon to dress up/omg*
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
@EvilCopepod Sent!!!
Yes she is really cute and fun to dress up! ;o; I grew attached to several of the deity dragons (oops) and she was one of them. Enjoy!!
@EvilCopepod Sent!!!
Yes she is really cute and fun to dress up! ;o; I grew attached to several of the deity dragons (oops) and she was one of them. Enjoy!!
output_43i3Yr.gif
And the raffle is finished! Thank you to all who participated! : )
I am sending out little goodie bags to those who did not win anything right now.
And the raffle is finished! Thank you to all who participated! : )
I am sending out little goodie bags to those who did not win anything right now.
output_43i3Yr.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12