Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ CLOSED // Deity Tribute Raffle]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
3 days left D;
3 days left D;
output_43i3Yr.gif
@PepperHead giving this a friendly bump and sending payment for some tickets! :D
@PepperHead giving this a friendly bump and sending payment for some tickets! :D
XLjWLlD.png quinn | they/them | esports enthusiast | sig art by Rhea
Thank you so much @Blaster ! :)

---
I am now counting tickets earned from trading items into the pool ! I'd hate for you guys to miss out so I'm trying to help ;v;
We are currently at 316/500 for the next unlockable.
Thank you so much @Blaster ! :)

---
I am now counting tickets earned from trading items into the pool ! I'd hate for you guys to miss out so I'm trying to help ;v;
We are currently at 316/500 for the next unlockable.
output_43i3Yr.gif
bump!

And thanks! :-)
bump!

And thanks! :-)
Bump.

Really sorry I haven't been bumping for the last few days. I've been really busy, and I've barely been on FR.
Bump.

Really sorry I haven't been bumping for the last few days. I've been really busy, and I've barely been on FR.
@Pantera @Rumy @Kedia @sharkboy13 @EvilCopepod @daenae @Azaleae @hellsangel101 @oldred100 @Blaster @PrincessNika
The Apparel, Familiar, and Deity packs remain locked.

With 10 hours left, I am a little saddened that there are great prizes that are still locked (surely what you've all joined for!). If I get a unanimous vote (100%), I would be happy to extend the raffle. Feel free to reply or shoot me your answer via PM ^^

Don't forget to refer your friends! :)
@Pantera @Rumy @Kedia @sharkboy13 @EvilCopepod @daenae @Azaleae @hellsangel101 @oldred100 @Blaster @PrincessNika
The Apparel, Familiar, and Deity packs remain locked.

With 10 hours left, I am a little saddened that there are great prizes that are still locked (surely what you've all joined for!). If I get a unanimous vote (100%), I would be happy to extend the raffle. Feel free to reply or shoot me your answer via PM ^^

Don't forget to refer your friends! :)
output_43i3Yr.gif
@PepperHead

I think we should extend it! I'd love to get some of those awesome extra prizes up for grabs. And I'm sending some more tickets in now.
@PepperHead

I think we should extend it! I'd love to get some of those awesome extra prizes up for grabs. And I'm sending some more tickets in now.
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
@PepperHead I'd be fine with extending
@PepperHead I'd be fine with extending
nature_banner.png2968537.png2968538.pngnature_banner.pngfestivals_past_raffle_banner_small_by_kedia26-d92sxmb.png
@PepperHead I'd be totally fine with extending it!
@PepperHead I'd be totally fine with extending it!
XLjWLlD.png quinn | they/them | esports enthusiast | sig art by Rhea
@PepperHead extending would be fine, also bumps :)
@PepperHead extending would be fine, also bumps :)
+3 FR time
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12