Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DRAWING COMPLETE PLEASE CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
1 2 3 4 5 6
1. Purple Princess
2. Sun Goddess
3. Twilight Goddess
4. Gold Medal
5. Silver Medal
1. Purple Princess
2. Sun Goddess
3. Twilight Goddess
4. Gold Medal
5. Silver Medal
@UristMcD
thank you for doing this raffle.
listed in order of preference
1)TUATHA_DE_DANANN
2)sun goddess
3)twilight goddess
4)odin's storm
5)molten gold
6)deep dark
@UristMcD
thank you for doing this raffle.
listed in order of preference
1)TUATHA_DE_DANANN
2)sun goddess
3)twilight goddess
4)odin's storm
5)molten gold
6)deep dark
8g7QT7K.pngaHMlRC8.png
We're just waiting on two more people to send in their prize lists and I'll be able to get everything out to people! Yay!

I'll be posting out prizes as soon as I have all the results in.
We're just waiting on two more people to send in their prize lists and I'll be able to get everything out to people! Yay!

I'll be posting out prizes as soon as I have all the results in.
Been away for like 5 years, just sliding back into it now.

Q4qOD.gifQMBQi.gifX3NdI.gifXtsnB.gifIUWtx.gifvq3ZZ.gif
@UristMcD Yay! Hopefully I did this correctly
1. SUN_GODDESS
2. TWILIGHT_GODDESS
3. TUATHA_DE_DANANN
4.GOTHIC_SLUDGE
5.ODINS_STORM
6.MOLTEN_GOLD
7.PURPLE_PRINCESS
@UristMcD Yay! Hopefully I did this correctly
1. SUN_GODDESS
2. TWILIGHT_GODDESS
3. TUATHA_DE_DANANN
4.GOTHIC_SLUDGE
5.ODINS_STORM
6.MOLTEN_GOLD
7.PURPLE_PRINCESS
@UristMcD I will take anything left
@UristMcD I will take anything left
qe7N2ik.png
@shadowsspy you won two prizes! 4th and 11th. And @Emberglo already volunteered to take whatever the last prize left is, so I'm afraid you'll need to make a list :D

*edit*

Okay, so here's what I'm going to do. One of the reasons I set the draw date for today is because I'm due to change internet providers in the next couple of days and I don't want to leave people hanging if my internet gets spotty. That being the case, I don't want to risk leaving this much longer if I can.

So since both shadowsspy and emberglo have stated that they don't mind what prizes they get, I'm dropping their draws all to the bottom of the list and assigning prizes to everyone else first, in order of draw number and according to the lists you all made.

So.
Claimed Prizes
  1. Menagerie - First unclaimed pick is Sun Goddess.
  2. Posibee - First unclaimed pick is Tuatha de Danann.
  3. CapriceNoir - First unclaimed pick is Purple Princess.
  4. Hazelnutty - First unclaimed pick is Twilight Goddess.
  5. Posibee - Next unclaimed pick is Odin Storm.
  6. Gamora - First unclaimed pick is Gothic Sludge.
  7. Menagerie - Next unclaimed pick is Deep Dark.
  8. Daenae - First unclaimed pick is Gold Medal

Remaining Prizes
  • Silver Medal
  • Copper Medal
  • Molten Gold.

Emberglo, I know you said whatever prize is left so long as it's an item prize. So if either you or Shadowsspy have a preference for which of the medal prizes you each want most, please let me know and I'll split the remaining items between you accordingly. If you both want the same one, I'll do a coin flip for it.

@daenae @posibee @Menagerie @Gamora @CapriceNoir @HazelNutty I will message you all shortly with your prizes!
@shadowsspy you won two prizes! 4th and 11th. And @Emberglo already volunteered to take whatever the last prize left is, so I'm afraid you'll need to make a list :D

*edit*

Okay, so here's what I'm going to do. One of the reasons I set the draw date for today is because I'm due to change internet providers in the next couple of days and I don't want to leave people hanging if my internet gets spotty. That being the case, I don't want to risk leaving this much longer if I can.

So since both shadowsspy and emberglo have stated that they don't mind what prizes they get, I'm dropping their draws all to the bottom of the list and assigning prizes to everyone else first, in order of draw number and according to the lists you all made.

So.
Claimed Prizes
  1. Menagerie - First unclaimed pick is Sun Goddess.
  2. Posibee - First unclaimed pick is Tuatha de Danann.
  3. CapriceNoir - First unclaimed pick is Purple Princess.
  4. Hazelnutty - First unclaimed pick is Twilight Goddess.
  5. Posibee - Next unclaimed pick is Odin Storm.
  6. Gamora - First unclaimed pick is Gothic Sludge.
  7. Menagerie - Next unclaimed pick is Deep Dark.
  8. Daenae - First unclaimed pick is Gold Medal

Remaining Prizes
  • Silver Medal
  • Copper Medal
  • Molten Gold.

Emberglo, I know you said whatever prize is left so long as it's an item prize. So if either you or Shadowsspy have a preference for which of the medal prizes you each want most, please let me know and I'll split the remaining items between you accordingly. If you both want the same one, I'll do a coin flip for it.

@daenae @posibee @Menagerie @Gamora @CapriceNoir @HazelNutty I will message you all shortly with your prizes!
Been away for like 5 years, just sliding back into it now.

Q4qOD.gifQMBQi.gifX3NdI.gifXtsnB.gifIUWtx.gifvq3ZZ.gif
@UristMcD I'll take ....copper. (But if other wants copper, I'll take silver just as easily.)
@UristMcD I'll take ....copper. (But if other wants copper, I'll take silver just as easily.)
mM2VM9X.png
@UristMcD I will take silver
@UristMcD I will take silver
qe7N2ik.png
1 2 3 4 5 6