Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DRAWING COMPLETE PLEASE CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
1 2 3 4 5 6
@UristMcD Thx He was so pretty and i came up with good looking genes for him so now i am searching for a mate for him [img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c319/shadowsspy/IcedShadows_zps9f80d108.png[/img]
@UristMcD Thx He was so pretty and i came up with good looking genes for him so now i am searching for a mate for him IcedShadows_zps9f80d108.png
qe7N2ik.png
@Gamora tickets logged!

Woo!
Only 4 more tickets need to sell for the 200 ticket prize to unlock!
@Gamora tickets logged!

Woo!
Only 4 more tickets need to sell for the 200 ticket prize to unlock!
Been away for like 5 years, just sliding back into it now.

Q4qOD.gifQMBQi.gifX3NdI.gifXtsnB.gifIUWtx.gifvq3ZZ.gif
@CapriceNoir

Thank you for buying Mara! I've added you to the raffle :)
@CapriceNoir

Thank you for buying Mara! I've added you to the raffle :)

@daenae @posibee @Menagerie @Dragonair478 @fairypenguin @shadowsspy @Gamora @CapriceNoir The 200-tickets prize has been unlocked! You can now win this charming fae and the skin she's wearing! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5580533] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/55806/5580533_350.png[/img] [/url] Next prize unlocks at 250 tickets! (I do plan on including a skin/accent with the 250ticket prize, but as there weren't any WC ones this festival I am having to look elsewhere!)
@daenae @posibee @Menagerie @Dragonair478 @fairypenguin @shadowsspy @Gamora @CapriceNoir

The 200-tickets prize has been unlocked! You can now win this charming fae and the skin she's wearing!

5580533_350.png

Next prize unlocks at 250 tickets! (I do plan on including a skin/accent with the 250ticket prize, but as there weren't any WC ones this festival I am having to look elsewhere!)

@UristMD

Gosh, what a pretty fae.
@UristMD

Gosh, what a pretty fae.
iAJ5OEXpe4iTx.png
She really is, isn't she? The only problem with collecting so many beauties for the raffle is you have to give them away after!
She really is, isn't she? The only problem with collecting so many beauties for the raffle is you have to give them away after!

bump
bump
qe7N2ik.png
@UristMcD I calculated the tickets for curiosity sakes and there is 261 tickets total so we should have the WC unlocked
@UristMcD I calculated the tickets for curiosity sakes and there is 261 tickets total so we should have the WC unlocked
qe7N2ik.png
@shadowsspy Ah no, it's by tickets purchased, not all tickets (I'm using the tickets to pay for the prizes, so I can't afford to count the free ones towards unlocking)

There's been 261 tickets handed out, but people have paid for 211.
@shadowsspy Ah no, it's by tickets purchased, not all tickets (I'm using the tickets to pay for the prizes, so I can't afford to count the free ones towards unlocking)

There's been 261 tickets handed out, but people have paid for 211.

@UristMcD Okay that makes sense either way i cant wait to see what i win everything is pretty
@UristMcD Okay that makes sense either way i cant wait to see what i win everything is pretty
qe7N2ik.png
1 2 3 4 5 6