Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Jubilee Main Raffle | Winners up
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28
@byou I looked at my number of tickets and it does seem to be correct!
Thanks for organizing all these events, it was my first festival on this site, and it was good.
@byou I looked at my number of tickets and it does seem to be correct!
Thanks for organizing all these events, it was my first festival on this site, and it was good.
sIaDdlY.png
@Byou
Double checked, and my tickets are looking just fine. u vu
@Byou
Double checked, and my tickets are looking just fine. u vu
6hGOr9U.gif
@xlilCarol
You're welcome, and no worries :P It was designed as a no-input-required raffle on purpose :P

@Frauzis
You're welcome! A festival pops up every month and we'll have another next year, so you will have plenty of opportunity in the future ^^

@SlimShady
First we're going to have to do a quick recover for our dominance rematch in August! We're already working hard on it, looking forward to battling you :D

@Reocailura
Oh, no, by all means double-check :D It would be awful if there turned out to be any mistakes afterwards.
I applaud your enthusiasm xD I'll go and check your entries and your remarks once I'm done responding to everyone, I'll ping you if I make any corrections!

@TheresanColis
I just hope not too many people are bothered by this - I know some really hate being pinged.

@Falsan
D'aw :( Now I really hope you win something x3
It might be a big plus that no one has a lot of tickets for this raffle compared to the number of entries, so there is a pretty fair chance that some participants with very few tickets will win something nice. I'll be twisting my tumbs for you!
I hope you had fun with the activities nonetheless ^^

@Manna
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D
@xlilCarol
You're welcome, and no worries :P It was designed as a no-input-required raffle on purpose :P

@Frauzis
You're welcome! A festival pops up every month and we'll have another next year, so you will have plenty of opportunity in the future ^^

@SlimShady
First we're going to have to do a quick recover for our dominance rematch in August! We're already working hard on it, looking forward to battling you :D

@Reocailura
Oh, no, by all means double-check :D It would be awful if there turned out to be any mistakes afterwards.
I applaud your enthusiasm xD I'll go and check your entries and your remarks once I'm done responding to everyone, I'll ping you if I make any corrections!

@TheresanColis
I just hope not too many people are bothered by this - I know some really hate being pinged.

@Falsan
D'aw :( Now I really hope you win something x3
It might be a big plus that no one has a lot of tickets for this raffle compared to the number of entries, so there is a pretty fair chance that some participants with very few tickets will win something nice. I'll be twisting my tumbs for you!
I hope you had fun with the activities nonetheless ^^

@Manna
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D
jaZD1S7.png
@byou

Huh, I appreciate the sentiment but I wouldn't bet on me. I have an extreme case of bad luck when it comes to... anything that concerns Flight Rising.

Still, if what you say is true then my luck might finally turn. Huh, right.

Thanks anyway, keep me informed.
@byou

Huh, I appreciate the sentiment but I wouldn't bet on me. I have an extreme case of bad luck when it comes to... anything that concerns Flight Rising.

Still, if what you say is true then my luck might finally turn. Huh, right.

Thanks anyway, keep me informed.
That guy who's constantly broke and can't find the fun in this site.
@byou

I think my tickets are right... I haven't actually kept track and kinda deleted my 2048 entires xD
@byou

I think my tickets are right... I haven't actually kept track and kinda deleted my 2048 entires xD
Looks about right! thank you~
Looks about right! thank you~
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Reocailura
So I checked your entries.

The 12 tickets (your second entry) are from the hub post on the 27th (12 points: 9pts for entries + 3 bonus for your lovely picture)
So yes, your Hub post for the 27th is included, what is not included in your entry in the Skin & Accent contest (10 tickets). I will add those now :)

As for your 2048 score: 2x2 tickets for first board. 3 Tickets for achievement 12; 3 Tickets for Achievement 6; 3 tickets for achievement 11.
Total is 8. Wait, you might have missed out on 3 tickets. I'll cross-reference with the 2048 scoreboard, give me a minute

I figured out what happened here. You edited your post days later with a score for the 2nd board. However, the OP was recording scores daily and did not re-check scores already entered, so he missed your new entry. Therefore your score for board B did not get recorded (you should have just made a new post, probably).
Anyway, I'll correct that in the raffle spreadsheet so you get the correct amount of tickets for the Jubilee raffle!
Total tickets for 2048 is 13.

You did not get points for achievement 13 as the requirement was dragons that are standing on at least 2 feet. Most dragons in your board (Like Female SDs and Male Coatls are hovering or only have 1 foot on the ground, and so do not count towards this achievement)

Does all of that make sense? :D
@Reocailura
So I checked your entries.

The 12 tickets (your second entry) are from the hub post on the 27th (12 points: 9pts for entries + 3 bonus for your lovely picture)
So yes, your Hub post for the 27th is included, what is not included in your entry in the Skin & Accent contest (10 tickets). I will add those now :)

As for your 2048 score: 2x2 tickets for first board. 3 Tickets for achievement 12; 3 Tickets for Achievement 6; 3 tickets for achievement 11.
Total is 8. Wait, you might have missed out on 3 tickets. I'll cross-reference with the 2048 scoreboard, give me a minute

I figured out what happened here. You edited your post days later with a score for the 2nd board. However, the OP was recording scores daily and did not re-check scores already entered, so he missed your new entry. Therefore your score for board B did not get recorded (you should have just made a new post, probably).
Anyway, I'll correct that in the raffle spreadsheet so you get the correct amount of tickets for the Jubilee raffle!
Total tickets for 2048 is 13.

You did not get points for achievement 13 as the requirement was dragons that are standing on at least 2 feet. Most dragons in your board (Like Female SDs and Male Coatls are hovering or only have 1 foot on the ground, and so do not count towards this achievement)

Does all of that make sense? :D
jaZD1S7.png
@Byou

Ok, wow, thank you! That was a lot of work to go back and do. C:

Haha, yeah; I remember on the Hub it specifically said to post a second time if you were adding more to your entry, so it would have been smart to to that in the Bright 2048 thread.

(Three extra tickets for my little doodle! Yay!)

Yep, everything makes sense now! Thank you so much! :D
@Byou

Ok, wow, thank you! That was a lot of work to go back and do. C:

Haha, yeah; I remember on the Hub it specifically said to post a second time if you were adding more to your entry, so it would have been smart to to that in the Bright 2048 thread.

(Three extra tickets for my little doodle! Yay!)

Yep, everything makes sense now! Thank you so much! :D
@Byou so just to make something straight ok i dnt need to put how many tickets i have right? casue if i do then oh well
@Byou so just to make something straight ok i dnt need to put how many tickets i have right? casue if i do then oh well
OSPTnJR.png
@emaster012
Nope, you don't need to do anything, you are entered in the raffle automatically if you have tickets, and we record all tickets :)

You are free to check if your ticket are correctly recorded though~
@emaster012
Nope, you don't need to do anything, you are entered in the raffle automatically if you have tickets, and we record all tickets :)

You are free to check if your ticket are correctly recorded though~
jaZD1S7.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28