Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Jubilee Main Raffle | Winners up
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
CRYING at how SHINY everything is. Light Flight, y'all are ridic in the best way. Happy Shiny Jubilee! :D :D :D :D
CRYING at how SHINY everything is. Light Flight, y'all are ridic in the best way. Happy Shiny Jubilee! :D :D :D :D
banner_nature_quote_annefrank_zps996322ef.png
@ninamazing

*bows*

Brilliant Brightshine to you as well, my leafy friend :D
@ninamazing

*bows*

Brilliant Brightshine to you as well, my leafy friend :D
jaZD1S7.png
@Byou

I see you thar! :D Let me know if you need the to do a scroll swap. o3o
@Byou

I see you thar! :D Let me know if you need the to do a scroll swap. o3o
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
tumblr_n7hjq6RyBT1rtsl9ro2_r1_500_zpscf4cfc22.png
tumblr_n7hjq6RyBT1rtsl9ro2_r1_500_zpscf4cfc22.png
jaZD1S7.png
@Yokka
I think you may have input my ID incorrectly. Just a heads up!
@Yokka
I think you may have input my ID incorrectly. Just a heads up!
FRFlightPrideBannerLight_zpsb04aa25a.png
@Orist
Have marked it, will make sure it gets sorted out :)
@Orist
Have marked it, will make sure it gets sorted out :)
jaZD1S7.png
@Orist @Byou
Oh, I'm so sorry! Totally my bad. It's fixed now! T uT
I'm gonna go back and double check everything now...
@Orist @Byou
Oh, I'm so sorry! Totally my bad. It's fixed now! T uT
I'm gonna go back and double check everything now...
@Yokka
Thanks! No worries, it happens :)
@Yokka
Thanks! No worries, it happens :)
jaZD1S7.png
So I participated in the 2048 game (page 12 if you need to look), and I'm not sure if that means I have tickets to spend here? A little confused, sorry. :P
So I participated in the 2048 game (page 12 if you need to look), and I'm not sure if that means I have tickets to spend here? A little confused, sorry. :P
@TwoBecomeOne You receive tickets for participating in any event (including 2048). These tickets are recorded by our many lovely volunteers in this spreadsheet here: [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1afTtfAyWTB5NZfgDlEyYsk3Ce-YKadZtZhVZGW7LJAU/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n446/fantasyfreak315/tumblr_n7hfvxY7C51rtsl9ro2_500_zpsff7d23c6.png[/img][/url] Without having to do anything, you are automatically entered in this raffle at the end of the Jubilee (a little after actually, since winners need to be picked for the events first). It works pretty much the same as a push raffle. However, you have another option. Instead of letting your tickets go towards this raffle (automatic at the end of the week), you can also actively spend them [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1114548]here, at the Dragon Bazaar[/url]. You exchange tickets for dragons. These tickets are the substracted from the raffle spreadsheet (at the end of the week, when we finalize raffle tickets), so any tickets used for purchasing dragons are 'consumed' and not used for this raffle. Does that make it clearer? :) Feel free to shoot any questions! No need to be sorry about being confused :P It usually means we didn't explain clearly enough.
@TwoBecomeOne

You receive tickets for participating in any event (including 2048). These tickets are recorded by our many lovely volunteers in this spreadsheet here:

tumblr_n7hfvxY7C51rtsl9ro2_500_zpsff7d23c6.png

Without having to do anything, you are automatically entered in this raffle at the end of the Jubilee (a little after actually, since winners need to be picked for the events first). It works pretty much the same as a push raffle.
However, you have another option. Instead of letting your tickets go towards this raffle (automatic at the end of the week), you can also actively spend them here, at the Dragon Bazaar. You exchange tickets for dragons. These tickets are the substracted from the raffle spreadsheet (at the end of the week, when we finalize raffle tickets), so any tickets used for purchasing dragons are 'consumed' and not used for this raffle.

Does that make it clearer? :) Feel free to shoot any questions! No need to be sorry about being confused :P It usually means we didn't explain clearly enough.
jaZD1S7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28