Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Let The Music Play - [On Hiatus]
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
@RyoseiHime

NEAT idea. I'm gonna be scrolling this page for more stuff to listen to! I hope you like strange German music because I have a TON of it, HA!

"Alles Neu" -Peter Fox
@RyoseiHime

NEAT idea. I'm gonna be scrolling this page for more stuff to listen to! I hope you like strange German music because I have a TON of it, HA!

"Alles Neu" -Peter Fox
hoMNYDJ.png
[quote name="Bookwyrm12" date=2015-05-26 22:19:22] @RyoseiHime What a fun raffle idea! Is there a spreadsheet of all the songs suggested to date? That would be an easy way to see what's been suggested already. Anywho, my suggestion is "Carry On" by Fun. [/quote] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ AWESOME idea. It'd make it easier for both you and us c:
Bookwyrm12 wrote on 2015-05-26:
@RyoseiHime

What a fun raffle idea! Is there a spreadsheet of all the songs suggested to date? That would be an easy way to see what's been suggested already.

Anywho, my suggestion is "Carry On" by Fun.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
AWESOME idea. It'd make it easier for both you and us c:
hoMNYDJ.png
@ RyoseiHime

Allen Stone - satisfaction
there are independence musicion. :)
@ RyoseiHime

Allen Stone - satisfaction
there are independence musicion. :)
@RyoseiHime
I want you to listen too French Accordion - Traditionell Musette. I'll give you another suggestion next week.
@RyoseiHime
I want you to listen too French Accordion - Traditionell Musette. I'll give you another suggestion next week.
@Bookwyrm12 @Axqu

There is already such a list in the second post. : P It's in a quote box and titled Song List.

I should be able to go through the songs that have been suggested soon and get all caught up. I am on a trip, visiting my sister, and that means I have access to a working computer again --- whenever she lets me go. She eats my time like candy.

@Bookwyrm12 @Axqu

There is already such a list in the second post. : P It's in a quote box and titled Song List.

I should be able to go through the songs that have been suggested soon and get all caught up. I am on a trip, visiting my sister, and that means I have access to a working computer again --- whenever she lets me go. She eats my time like candy.

@RyoseiHime OH. So there is. xD Ugh yeah dude I have a buddy like that... Best of luck to you c:
@RyoseiHime OH. So there is. xD Ugh yeah dude I have a buddy like that... Best of luck to you c:
hoMNYDJ.png
@RyoseiHime recommending "Necropolis" by Kamelot
@RyoseiHime recommending "Necropolis" by Kamelot
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@RyoseiHime I think you might like "Misery Company" by The Kaiser Chiefs
@RyoseiHime I think you might like "Misery Company" by The Kaiser Chiefs
tumblr_npt0fwqxzx1tw0isho1_500.jpg
I strongly recommend the song "Sick of It" by Skillet
@RyoseiHime
I strongly recommend the song "Sick of It" by Skillet
@RyoseiHime
Free Dragon Giveaway - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1640412/1
New dragons added everyday.

Different Dragon Site (Click to help my little dragons)
JwNwj.gif 0wntr.gif aK4uz.gif
@RyoseiHime holy cow it is Sunday-- "The Great Pandemonium" by Kamelot
@RyoseiHime holy cow it is Sunday-- "The Great Pandemonium" by Kamelot
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74