Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Let The Music Play - [On Hiatus]
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
@RyoseiHime well this song is from a youtuber but still a song xD pretty good o-o

limelight - Cryaotic
@RyoseiHime well this song is from a youtuber but still a song xD pretty good o-o

limelight - Cryaotic
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png
@RyoseiHime recommending Starlight by Muse. ^_^
@RyoseiHime recommending Starlight by Muse. ^_^
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@RyoseiHime "The Horror of Our Love" by Ludo, my favourite song <3
@RyoseiHime "The Horror of Our Love" by Ludo, my favourite song <3
banner_fr_by_piumarossa-d8y2tp8.gif
@RyoseiHime https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6md5RSnVUuo
@RyoseiHime https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6md5RSnVUuo
@RyoseiHime

Willow Smith - 5 (feat. Jaden)

Hope you like it :)
@RyoseiHime

Willow Smith - 5 (feat. Jaden)

Hope you like it :)
Ml4RN91.gif
*bump*
*bump*
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@RyoseiHime

Magnetized by Johnny Hates Jazz
@RyoseiHime

Magnetized by Johnny Hates Jazz
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@Ryoseihime Hey Mario! - Patent Pending
@Ryoseihime Hey Mario! - Patent Pending
The random winner is @rubesdragon and my favorite that I hadn't heard before goes to @Legendoflink because it amused both me and my mama. : 3 Just let me know what you want and i'll send it on over.

For now, I'll be putting the contest on temporary hiatus until I return from my visit to my sister's. I can't keep up while I'm here between hanging out with her, cleaning constantly for my grandma, and having my nephews dumped on me whenever I'm not with my sister. XP

I'll be making a new thread with new rules for the contest when I return. If you would like to be on a pinglist to direct you to the new thread, let me know and I'll add you. This would be a separate list from the one that exists now which I will also be pinging when the new thread is open. So, if you want to be on the reoccurring weekly pinglist instead, make sure to specify, though I'll likely ask if you don't.
The random winner is @rubesdragon and my favorite that I hadn't heard before goes to @Legendoflink because it amused both me and my mama. : 3 Just let me know what you want and i'll send it on over.

For now, I'll be putting the contest on temporary hiatus until I return from my visit to my sister's. I can't keep up while I'm here between hanging out with her, cleaning constantly for my grandma, and having my nephews dumped on me whenever I'm not with my sister. XP

I'll be making a new thread with new rules for the contest when I return. If you would like to be on a pinglist to direct you to the new thread, let me know and I'll add you. This would be a separate list from the one that exists now which I will also be pinging when the new thread is open. So, if you want to be on the reoccurring weekly pinglist instead, make sure to specify, though I'll likely ask if you don't.
wwhhhhhaaattt what were the chances omg! :'DDD how many prizes am i allowed to claim?

@RyoseiHime
wwhhhhhaaattt what were the chances omg! :'DDD how many prizes am i allowed to claim?

@RyoseiHime
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
794a3145f6fa1f605844f6d1d3f20ebb5196384f.png Wishlist
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74