Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | MMA Raffle w/ Newbie Prizes! [CLOSED]
@Drakenhart Bumping the thread as well as notifying you that I sent a PM with payment for tickets.
@Drakenhart Bumping the thread as well as notifying you that I sent a PM with payment for tickets.
SB8Rsn0.pngc49QBNf.pnglddTASk.png
@lionseal As soon as I get the kids settled with dinner and such I'll finish processing tickets. Gotta do some AH research for some folks. That takes a bit. :)

@Knuckledust Awesome. :) Many ways of getting tickets, free or otherwise. ;)

@BeingOfNature Well I understand, well do I understand. That is what, in part, prompted me to do this raffle. I needed to rehome some nice dergs, and wanted to make it fun! :) Otherwise I'd be drowning in dragons! LOL!

@posibee What compensation would you like for leveling? I always ask as it is polite. ;)

@Koen Hi! welcome welcome! Many ways to get tickets. :)
@lionseal As soon as I get the kids settled with dinner and such I'll finish processing tickets. Gotta do some AH research for some folks. That takes a bit. :)

@Knuckledust Awesome. :) Many ways of getting tickets, free or otherwise. ;)

@BeingOfNature Well I understand, well do I understand. That is what, in part, prompted me to do this raffle. I needed to rehome some nice dergs, and wanted to make it fun! :) Otherwise I'd be drowning in dragons! LOL!

@posibee What compensation would you like for leveling? I always ask as it is polite. ;)

@Koen Hi! welcome welcome! Many ways to get tickets. :)
@Drakenhart Ohhhh lovely dragons you have! I'm going to purchase 5 tickets. I also have some newbie friends I'm going to ping over here.

@Chosenfire @leozo @mspixieriot @averzierlia @bonstrosity

If you guys don't want me to ping you in raffles, just let me know. :)
@Drakenhart Ohhhh lovely dragons you have! I'm going to purchase 5 tickets. I also have some newbie friends I'm going to ping over here.

@Chosenfire @leozo @mspixieriot @averzierlia @bonstrosity

If you guys don't want me to ping you in raffles, just let me know. :)
Oh yes please feel free to ping me for these @sparklesdani! I'll take one ticket, @drakenhart.
Oh yes please feel free to ping me for these @sparklesdani! I'll take one ticket, @drakenhart.
MoOtdMJ.png
@averzierlia I'm kind of a raffle addict XD
@averzierlia I'm kind of a raffle addict XD
@sparklesdani I totally bought a ticket. I'm happy to be referred.
@sparklesdani I totally bought a ticket. I'm happy to be referred.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@sparklesdani I'm sort of pants at navigating forums so pings will ALWAYS be appreciated.
@sparklesdani I'm sort of pants at navigating forums so pings will ALWAYS be appreciated.
MoOtdMJ.png
@Drakenhart
Bump! =)
@Drakenhart
Bump! =)
Hatchery
4183870_orig.png
@Drakenhart

i will do it (leveling) for free. i understand doing the kids thing and still trying to be social and game. 8) just send me a crossroads and pm with instructions when you are ready.
@Drakenhart

i will do it (leveling) for free. i understand doing the kids thing and still trying to be social and game. 8) just send me a crossroads and pm with instructions when you are ready.
aHMlRC8.png
**UPDATE**
@Murky @DarkSavior @Eideana @Naviri @Koen @posibee @ambeht @Knuckledust @lionseal @sparklesdani @averzierlia @leozo @alb0w @Setsuka01

Still Processing Tickets (making sure I got folks in the order they bought/earned them).

Time to put kids to bed.
Elegance is trained! All stones Applied!

She just needs the last of her gear (and something for her head. The other two have antlers, any suggestions?) The accepted suggestion gets a bonus ticket! :)
I will be pulling for the Daily Draw shortly before rollover!

I've also decided to toss each Newbie a little something today. ;) I've gotten quite a bit in donations. yay!
**UPDATE**
@Murky @DarkSavior @Eideana @Naviri @Koen @posibee @ambeht @Knuckledust @lionseal @sparklesdani @averzierlia @leozo @alb0w @Setsuka01

Still Processing Tickets (making sure I got folks in the order they bought/earned them).

Time to put kids to bed.
Elegance is trained! All stones Applied!

She just needs the last of her gear (and something for her head. The other two have antlers, any suggestions?) The accepted suggestion gets a bonus ticket! :)
I will be pulling for the Daily Draw shortly before rollover!

I've also decided to toss each Newbie a little something today. ;) I've gotten quite a bit in donations. yay!