Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | MMA Raffle w/ Newbie Prizes! [CLOSED]
@Drakenhart id like to enter as a newbie please! (Sending now..)

And....

Bump?!
@Drakenhart id like to enter as a newbie please! (Sending now..)

And....

Bump?!
AuriaGarde_Tiny_zpsd7aa70da.gif gqS46t9.png
Bumpsie :)...and Im back to level those amazings :)
Bumpsie :)...and Im back to level those amazings :)
Tsig22A.png
Tsig22B.png
@Drakenhart
bump! :)
@Drakenhart
bump! :)
Bumbzy :D
Bumbzy :D
Tsig22A.png
Tsig22B.png
bump!
bump!
@Murky @DarkSavior @Eideana @Naviri @Koen @posibee @ambeht @Knuckledust @lionseal @sparklesdani @averzierlia @leozo @alb0w @Setsuka01 @ArielSong @whamm @MantisBard @enchantedArietta @TempestSea Day 3 Daily Draw (6/6) goes to: Setsuka01 !! [img]http://www.drakenhart-studios.net/images/fr/rafflemma/randomnumbers/day-3.png[/img] @Fortuna @Lykantos @AuriaGarde Day 4 Daily Draw (6/7) goes to: lionseal !!! [img]http://www.drakenhart-studios.net/images/fr/rafflemma/randomnumbers/day-4.png[/img] Day 5 Daily Draw (6/8) goes to: Fortuna !!!! [img]http://www.drakenhart-studios.net/images/fr/rafflemma/randomnumbers/day-5.png[/img] I want to apologize for slacking a bit, but real life kind of slammed me. My father is very ill, my step mother isn't taking things very well, and we won't know specific details until after Thursday when the rest of the tests come in and are read by the doctors.
@Murky @DarkSavior @Eideana @Naviri @Koen @posibee @ambeht @Knuckledust @lionseal @sparklesdani @averzierlia @leozo @alb0w @Setsuka01 @ArielSong @whamm @MantisBard @enchantedArietta @TempestSea

Day 3 Daily Draw (6/6) goes to: Setsuka01 !!
day-3.png

@Fortuna @Lykantos @AuriaGarde

Day 4 Daily Draw (6/7) goes to: lionseal !!!

day-4.png

Day 5 Daily Draw (6/8) goes to: Fortuna !!!!

day-5.png

I want to apologize for slacking a bit, but real life kind of slammed me. My father is very ill, my step mother isn't taking things very well, and we won't know specific details until after Thursday when the rest of the tests come in and are read by the doctors.
@Drakenhart Oh no! I hope that he recovers soon. :c Best of wishes towards you all.
@Drakenhart Oh no! I hope that he recovers soon. :c Best of wishes towards you all.
~ we're all just walking each other home ~

selling 7-10 year old dragons here ~ PM to offer!
@Drakenhart
real life takes priority. this is not only a game, but a game within a game. it doesn't really matter if the game does not go as planned.
@Drakenhart
real life takes priority. this is not only a game, but a game within a game. it doesn't really matter if the game does not go as planned.
aHMlRC8.png
@Drakenhart Take all the time you need real life takes precedence. Also best wishes to you and your family.
@Drakenhart Take all the time you need real life takes precedence. Also best wishes to you and your family.
iPPbaCZ.png
@Drakenhart I hope everything turns out ok :/
@Drakenhart I hope everything turns out ok :/
w8o0xW1.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gif
[/center]y76dkb6.pngDvZqcBr.pngqpqqZXQ.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifye6z1pi.png]OLBV4Th.png
FR