Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | MMA Raffle w/ Newbie Prizes! [CLOSED]
@Drakenhart

Sorry to bug you. I was just wondering how things were going. Are you just waiting for people to reply?
@Drakenhart

Sorry to bug you. I was just wondering how things were going. Are you just waiting for people to reply?
@whamm yeah that's pretty much it. At this point since it's been waaay over due, I'm going to send something to folks who haven't responded yet.

Look for stuff. I'm going to run the random on the main prizes today.

GAH Sorry folks for taking so insanely long. My dad passed away from Cancer, and I had to move to Florida as I also lost my home in the process. :P

So, real life kicked me in the teeth. Still I had a responsibility to the contest and such, and will finish it now.

I don't think I'll run another one like this, this was massive. However I do plan on making a template of my spreadsheet available for anyone who might like to use it.
@whamm yeah that's pretty much it. At this point since it's been waaay over due, I'm going to send something to folks who haven't responded yet.

Look for stuff. I'm going to run the random on the main prizes today.

GAH Sorry folks for taking so insanely long. My dad passed away from Cancer, and I had to move to Florida as I also lost my home in the process. :P

So, real life kicked me in the teeth. Still I had a responsibility to the contest and such, and will finish it now.

I don't think I'll run another one like this, this was massive. However I do plan on making a template of my spreadsheet available for anyone who might like to use it.
@Murky @DarkSavior * @Eideana @Naviri @Koen * @posibee @ambeht * @Knuckledust @lionseal @sparklesdani @averzierlia * @leozo * @alb0w * @Setsuka01 @ArielSong * @whamm * @MantisBard @enchantedArietta * @TempestSea * @Fortuna * @Lykantos * @AuriaGarde * @Kamimura * @Ullish @UZaaki9 @LoggerGirl * @Mitsukai * @DragonsChilde * @BrokenMirror * @PeregrineFalcon * @Ocha @galactic * @AuriaGarde * @oldred100 @RaptorRed20 * @RobotLives @vaalta * @spookysage * @herrashmoo * @Firtarian @brotatonator * @ButterflyFallacy * @TsukiClowes * Notice! I'm back. To reiterate in case folks didn't see the above post. My dad fell ill with Cancer, and died very quickly at home. My step mom, though I won't say bad things about people if I can help it, she dispises me (she has PTSD, paranoid dellusions, and refuses to get help for it- and targeted me for things I was not doing). She thus kicked me out of the house so I had to relocate. Everything but for a small inheritance went to her. My home, my future, gone. So I post this not to boo hoo poor me things, but to share with you the reason why I went missing for so long. I'm in Florida now, near St Pete (Holiday is the town), trying to piece my life back together. Ugh. -.- I've sent out the belated daily Prizes. The Newbie Prizes Winner: @averzierlia * @Fortuna * @Mitsukai * @DragonsChilde * @BrokenMirror * @PeregrineFalcon * @vaalta * @spookysage * @herrashmoo * @ButterflyFallacy * @TsukiClowes * Please pick from the Below For the Newbie Prize Packs. You will recieve: 1 Familiar, 5 Individual Pieces of Apparel (not sets, just pieces), and 3 "packets" of 99 units of Food items (this can be mix and matched). See the below areas for more information. Please give me up to 5 choices (most wanted to least) for both the familars and the apparel pieces. Food Packs are based on your choices of the types of food (Seafood, Meat, Plants, Insects [quote=Special Newbie Prize Pot Familiars] [center][i]One to each Newbie[/i][/center] [item=Zeeba] [item=Clown Charger] [item=Steam Gyre] [item=Strangler] [item=Cursed Bat] [item=Emerald Webwing] [item=Dryad] [item=Emerald Cave Jewel] [item=Wildwood Owl] [item=Sakura Owl] [/quote] [quote=Special Newbie Prize Pot Apparel Sets] [center][i]5 Pieces to each Newbie[/i][/center] [item=Blue Birdskull Headdress] [item=Blue birdskull legband] [item=Brown Birdskull armband] [item=White Linen head wrap] [item=Navy Head Wrap] [item=Navy Leg wraps] [item=Navy Wing Wraps] [item=Navy Tail Wrap] [item=Maroon Neck Wrap] [item=Navy Tail Wrap] [item=White Linen Chest Wrap] [item=Pink Daisy Cabbie] [item=Leather Fedora] [item=Steelscale Chest Guard] [item=Steelscale Tail Guard] [item=Steelscale Bracers] [item=Silver Steampunk Wings] [item=Crown of Bones] [item=Green Highnoon Hank] [item=Pink Highnoon Hank] [item=Black Highnoon Hank] (I have duplicates of these) [item=Red birdskull Legband]x2 [item=Navy Chest Wrap]x2 [item=Navy Arm Wraps]x2 [item=Leather Neck Wrap]x2 *I do have more if I run out of these, I just have to add them in.* [/quote] [quote=Special Newbie Prize Pot Food] [center][i]5 Types to each Newbie[/i][/center] Plant Meat Insects Seafood I will send a special pack out, just tell me what you need most (Meat, Seafood, Insects, Plants). [/quote] [center]JACK POT WINNER: [b]Gems:[/b] 16 [b]Treasure: [/b] 73750 @DarkSavior !! If you don't get in touch with me in a week, I will pick a new End Game Winner.[/center] [b]MAIN PRIZES:[/b] Remeber you get the SET of Dragons. Either the Clawed Coli Trio, the Healer / Combo Pair, or the Joker/ Croc pair. First Pick: Ticket number 10 - MURKY Second Pick: Ticket Number 272 - galactic (give me your top three please) Third Pick : Ticket Number 241 - DragonsChilde (give me your top three please) Again if I don't hear back from the winners within a week, I will choose new winners to replace them. These babies need to get to their new homes. I got breeding to do. lol. :)
@Murky @DarkSavior * @Eideana @Naviri @Koen * @posibee @ambeht * @Knuckledust @lionseal @sparklesdani @averzierlia * @leozo * @alb0w * @Setsuka01 @ArielSong * @whamm * @MantisBard @enchantedArietta * @TempestSea * @Fortuna * @Lykantos * @AuriaGarde * @Kamimura * @Ullish @UZaaki9 @LoggerGirl * @Mitsukai * @DragonsChilde * @BrokenMirror * @PeregrineFalcon * @Ocha @galactic * @AuriaGarde * @oldred100 @RaptorRed20 * @RobotLives @vaalta * @spookysage * @herrashmoo * @Firtarian @brotatonator * @ButterflyFallacy * @TsukiClowes *

Notice! I'm back.

To reiterate in case folks didn't see the above post. My dad fell ill with Cancer, and died very quickly at home. My step mom, though I won't say bad things about people if I can help it, she dispises me (she has PTSD, paranoid dellusions, and refuses to get help for it- and targeted me for things I was not doing). She thus kicked me out of the house so I had to relocate. Everything but for a small inheritance went to her. My home, my future, gone.

So I post this not to boo hoo poor me things, but to share with you the reason why I went missing for so long. I'm in Florida now, near St Pete (Holiday is the town), trying to piece my life back together. Ugh.

-.-

I've sent out the belated daily Prizes.

The Newbie Prizes Winner:

@averzierlia * @Fortuna * @Mitsukai * @DragonsChilde * @BrokenMirror * @PeregrineFalcon * @vaalta * @spookysage * @herrashmoo * @ButterflyFallacy * @TsukiClowes *

Please pick from the Below For the Newbie Prize Packs. You will recieve:

1 Familiar, 5 Individual Pieces of Apparel (not sets, just pieces), and 3 "packets" of 99 units of Food items (this can be mix and matched). See the below areas for more information.

Please give me up to 5 choices (most wanted to least) for both the familars and the apparel pieces.

Food Packs are based on your choices of the types of food (Seafood, Meat, Plants, Insects
Special Newbie Prize Pot Familiars wrote:
One to each Newbie
Zeeba Clown Charger Steam Gyre Strangler Cursed Bat Emerald Webwing Dryad Emerald Cave Jewel Wildwood Owl Sakura Owl

Special Newbie Prize Pot Apparel Sets wrote:
5 Pieces to each Newbie
Blue Birdskull Headdress Blue Birdskull Legband Brown Birdskull Armband White Linen Head Wrap Navy Head Wrap Navy Leg Wraps Navy Wing Wraps Navy Tail Wrap Maroon Neck Wrap Navy Tail Wrap White Linen Chest Wrap Pink Daisy Cabbie Leather Fedora Steelscale Chest Guard Steelscale Tail Guard Steelscale Bracers Silver Steampunk Wings Crown of Bones Green Highnoon Hank Pink Highnoon Hank Black Highnoon Hank

(I have duplicates of these)
Red Birdskull Legband x2 Navy Chest Wrap x2 Navy Arm Wraps x2 Leather Neck Wrap x2

*I do have more if I run out of these, I just have to add them in.*
Special Newbie Prize Pot Food wrote:
5 Types to each Newbie
Plant

Meat

Insects

Seafood

I will send a special pack out, just tell me what you need most (Meat, Seafood, Insects, Plants).

JACK POT WINNER:

Gems: 16
Treasure: 73750

@DarkSavior !!

If you don't get in touch with me in a week, I will pick a new End Game Winner.

MAIN PRIZES:

Remeber you get the SET of Dragons. Either the Clawed Coli Trio, the Healer / Combo Pair, or the Joker/ Croc pair.

First Pick: Ticket number 10 - MURKY

Second Pick: Ticket Number 272 - galactic (give me your top three please)

Third Pick : Ticket Number 241 - DragonsChilde (give me your top three please)

Again if I don't hear back from the winners within a week, I will choose new winners to replace them. These babies need to get to their new homes. I got breeding to do. lol. :)
Congrats to all the winners !!! :)

@Drakenhart
Best of luck with this new chapter, I personaly know how these challenges can either make or break you. Stay strong :).

My newbie prize picks

Familiar:
1. Emerald Cave Jewel
2. Steam Gyre
3. Clown Charger
4. Cursed Bat
5. Sakura Owl

Apparel:
1. Silver Steampunk Wings
2. Crown of Bones
3. Navy Tail Wrap
4. Navy Chest Wrap
5. Navy Wing Wrap

Food:
Seafood... always seem to be running out of fish

thanks
Congrats to all the winners !!! :)

@Drakenhart
Best of luck with this new chapter, I personaly know how these challenges can either make or break you. Stay strong :).

My newbie prize picks

Familiar:
1. Emerald Cave Jewel
2. Steam Gyre
3. Clown Charger
4. Cursed Bat
5. Sakura Owl

Apparel:
2. Crown of Bones
3. Navy Tail Wrap
4. Navy Chest Wrap
5. Navy Wing Wrap

Food:
Seafood... always seem to be running out of fish

thanks
tumblr_inline_ne4ur9qN0u1qg78ij.pnghub.gif
@Drakenhart
I'm really sorry for your loss and all the pain on top of it. I understand that you don't want to say something bad but I will. Your Stepmom is a horrible, horrible human being and I hope that bad karma catches up with her.
I hope your safe now and can settle in as best you can to your new situation. I'm sending lots of hugs and good feelings your way! *hugs*

Familiar:
1. Steam Gyre
2. Cursed Bat
3. Emerald Cave Jewel
4. Clown Charger
5. Zeeba

Apparel:
1. Steelscale Chest Guard
2. Steelscale Tail Guard
3. Steelscale Bracers
4. Leather Fedora
5. Blue Birdskull Legband

Food:
Insects & Seafood Mixed
@Drakenhart
I'm really sorry for your loss and all the pain on top of it. I understand that you don't want to say something bad but I will. Your Stepmom is a horrible, horrible human being and I hope that bad karma catches up with her.
I hope your safe now and can settle in as best you can to your new situation. I'm sending lots of hugs and good feelings your way! *hugs*

Familiar:
1. Steam Gyre
2. Cursed Bat
3. Emerald Cave Jewel
4. Clown Charger
5. Zeeba

Apparel:
1. Steelscale Chest Guard
2. Steelscale Tail Guard
3. Steelscale Bracers
4. Leather Fedora
5. Blue Birdskull Legband

Food:
Insects & Seafood Mixed
15wxth5.png
@Drakenhart I can't believe I won! Both dragons and a newbie prize pack. I am very sorry that you have had such a hard time lately. May your sky grow brighter and my you heal swiftly.
familiars
1 Clown charger
2 Steam Gyre
3 Sakura Owl
4 Cave Jewel
5 Runic Bat

apparel
Anything besides a hat, wing wrap, or hank please. I'm particularly fond of the steampunk wing set.

food
a mix of plants and insects please

For the dragons
1) The Clawed Coli Trio
2) Healer/fighter
3) Joker/Croc
@Drakenhart I can't believe I won! Both dragons and a newbie prize pack. I am very sorry that you have had such a hard time lately. May your sky grow brighter and my you heal swiftly.
familiars
1 Clown charger
2 Steam Gyre
3 Sakura Owl
4 Cave Jewel
5 Runic Bat

apparel
Anything besides a hat, wing wrap, or hank please. I'm particularly fond of the steampunk wing set.

food
a mix of plants and insects please

For the dragons
1) The Clawed Coli Trio
2) Healer/fighter
3) Joker/Croc
42259923111_7eb839f95b_o.png
@Drakenhart oh boy oh boy!! this REALLY makes my day :)))
i guess in order of who i'd take, it'd be:
  1. fighter/healer
  2. clawed trio
  3. exalt trainers
@Drakenhart oh boy oh boy!! this REALLY makes my day :)))
i guess in order of who i'd take, it'd be:
  1. fighter/healer
  2. clawed trio
  3. exalt trainers

ISO >>>
20782.png 36768.png 35114.png
@Drakenhart

Newbie Familiar Choices:
1.Dryad
2.Clown Charger
3.Steam Gyre
4.Emerald Webwing
5.Emerald Cave Jewel

Newbie Clothing Choices:
Steelscale chest guard
Steelscale tail guard
steelscale bracers
Navy Headwrap
Navy Legwrap

Food Choice:
Insects/ Plant Mix
@Drakenhart

Newbie Familiar Choices:
1.Dryad
2.Clown Charger
3.Steam Gyre
4.Emerald Webwing
5.Emerald Cave Jewel

Newbie Clothing Choices:
Steelscale chest guard
Steelscale tail guard
steelscale bracers
Navy Headwrap
Navy Legwrap

Food Choice:
Insects/ Plant Mix
claw-trio.png
Welcome back dear and I am very sorry to hear about what happened. As the people above have said, stay strong. We are who we are in spite of - not because of - what life does to us. Huggles n stuff :)
Welcome back dear and I am very sorry to hear about what happened. As the people above have said, stay strong. We are who we are in spite of - not because of - what life does to us. Huggles n stuff :)
w8o0xW1.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gif
[/center]y76dkb6.pngDvZqcBr.pngqpqqZXQ.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifye6z1pi.png]OLBV4Th.png
FR
@Drakenhart good luck with the situation at home!

Familiars
1. Emerald Cave Jewel
2. Cursed Bat
3. Steam Gyre
4. Clown Charger
5. Emerald Webwing

Apparel
2. Crown of Bone
3. Steelscale Chest Guard
4. Steelscale Tail Guard
5. Steelscale Bracers

For the food pack a mixed Insect / Seafood would be great!!
@Drakenhart good luck with the situation at home!

Familiars
1. Emerald Cave Jewel
2. Cursed Bat
3. Steam Gyre
4. Clown Charger
5. Emerald Webwing

Apparel
2. Crown of Bone
3. Steelscale Chest Guard
4. Steelscale Tail Guard
5. Steelscale Bracers

For the food pack a mixed Insect / Seafood would be great!!
FR +17