Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ♥Shadowmama's Day♥ (All done!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145
@Beingofnature Shipping you some level 6 SDs (two w/stripes) since I ran myself out of lair space to buy more dragons D:
@Beingofnature Shipping you some level 6 SDs (two w/stripes) since I ran myself out of lair space to buy more dragons D:
@BeingOfNature going to throw some dragons at you! :D
@BeingOfNature going to throw some dragons at you! :D
@rinrar @Sakurawr alright! I'll take those dergs in a mo - have to do one at a time since no lair space hurr hurr *fist pumps*

Thank you~
@rinrar @Sakurawr alright! I'll take those dergs in a mo - have to do one at a time since no lair space hurr hurr *fist pumps*

Thank you~
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
Just stating that I am online and any dragons feel free to send to me ^^
Just stating that I am online and any dragons feel free to send to me ^^
tumblr_n72stypqUR1sl6hkto4_r1_500.gif
@sadspockpanda

This Mother's Day, I plan to spend the entire day with my mom. While I do not have much funds to get her something amazing, I know how much it means to her to let her know how much she has positively impacted my life and how much she inspires me. We will most likely go out to eat, and I will make sure to tell her just how great she is, like I should be telling her more often.
@sadspockpanda

This Mother's Day, I plan to spend the entire day with my mom. While I do not have much funds to get her something amazing, I know how much it means to her to let her know how much she has positively impacted my life and how much she inspires me. We will most likely go out to eat, and I will make sure to tell her just how great she is, like I should be telling her more often.
@SilverLining I'm going to send you a level 7 Pearlcatcher for one gold. I'm not sure how exalt bonuses work, but these are her colors/genes:

PrimarySeafoam Clown
SecondaryRed Freckle
TertiaryPlatinum Basic
@SilverLining I'm going to send you a level 7 Pearlcatcher for one gold. I'm not sure how exalt bonuses work, but these are her colors/genes:

PrimarySeafoam Clown
SecondaryRed Freckle
TertiaryPlatinum Basic
@alicialovely sure send her over.

Bonuses work by giving you more treasure, so because non of those are the bonuses, you would not get a bonus.
@alicialovely sure send her over.

Bonuses work by giving you more treasure, so because non of those are the bonuses, you would not get a bonus.
tumblr_n72stypqUR1sl6hkto4_r1_500.gif
@sadspockpanda [quote]Tell me, what do you plan on doing for your mom (or Grandma, Sister, etc) on Mother's Day?[/quote] Ahh, mine will probably be boring. Have lunch out with mom and gift giving. I might get her a Painted Pony, she likes those quite a bit.
@sadspockpanda
Quote:
Tell me, what do you plan on doing for your mom (or Grandma, Sister, etc) on Mother's Day?

Ahh, mine will probably be boring. Have lunch out with mom and gift giving. I might get her a Painted Pony, she likes those quite a bit.
petrazilla7_zps9c099108.gifpetrazilla8_zps41cab43a.gifpetrazilla9_zps0fd0cb88.gif
@SilverLining sending 2 lvl 7s your way :)
@SilverLining sending 2 lvl 7s your way :)
hYalIsL.png
Also, for those on tumblr, please reblog this!

http://wreckwiththebest.tumblr.com/post/84719876725/shadowmamas-day-flight-rising-raffle

Help spread the word!
Also, for those on tumblr, please reblog this!

http://wreckwiththebest.tumblr.com/post/84719876725/shadowmamas-day-flight-rising-raffle

Help spread the word!
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145