Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ♥Shadowmama's Day♥ (All done!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145
@sadspockpanda - question of the day answer: well, mother's day is already over here, but we made her a cake and took her out for dinner!
@sadspockpanda - question of the day answer: well, mother's day is already over here, but we made her a cake and took her out for dinner!
I just hatched a trio that I'd like to fling at the Shadowmama--who's on that can take them? :)
I just hatched a trio that I'd like to fling at the Shadowmama--who's on that can take them? :)
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
Am online and alternating between studying for finals and FR. Will check back every 15minutes but feel free to CR your dergs~

@NightVale
I'm available :3
Am online and alternating between studying for finals and FR. Will check back every 15minutes but feel free to CR your dergs~

@NightVale
I'm available :3
@Silflame crossroads sent!
@Silflame crossroads sent!
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
@NightVale
Tickets updated, many thanks! They're in mama's embrace now ;D
@NightVale
Tickets updated, many thanks! They're in mama's embrace now ;D
Oh dear, is it Shadow VS Earth AGAIN? D:
Well, uh... good luck on this one. You'll need it...
Oh dear, is it Shadow VS Earth AGAIN? D:
Well, uh... good luck on this one. You'll need it...
KmnIjfw.png
@sadspockpanda

Question of the day: I'm actually back home from uni this weekend so I went ahead and brought my mum's gift with me. Normally I buy her something nice for her kitchen but she has everything now so I've had to given up on that. So instead I remembered that when I was little she told me her favorite cookie recipe. So I baked her favorite cookies and brought them down to her. I'll probably call on actual Mother's Day to talk to her.
@sadspockpanda

Question of the day: I'm actually back home from uni this weekend so I went ahead and brought my mum's gift with me. Normally I buy her something nice for her kitchen but she has everything now so I've had to given up on that. So instead I remembered that when I was little she told me her favorite cookie recipe. So I baked her favorite cookies and brought them down to her. I'll probably call on actual Mother's Day to talk to her.
Argh, I might have a really busy work schedule this week, but I'll send as many dragons in as I can. ouo *waves little Shadow flags*

@Silflame Sending a couple dragons your way!
@Sadspockpanda Sunday, 5/4 Question: Buy her a cute, probably sappy card, maybe bake something to give to her. :3
Argh, I might have a really busy work schedule this week, but I'll send as many dragons in as I can. ouo *waves little Shadow flags*

@Silflame Sending a couple dragons your way!
@Sadspockpanda Sunday, 5/4 Question: Buy her a cute, probably sappy card, maybe bake something to give to her. :3
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png
Good luck Shadow! I like your raffle.
Good luck Shadow! I like your raffle.
tumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gifA6Z4Mua.giftumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Paws
Accepted with thanks! Shadowmama appreciates all the purple-and-black shinies you've sent~
@Paws
Accepted with thanks! Shadowmama appreciates all the purple-and-black shinies you've sent~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145