Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WINNERS ON PAGE 40!]
@brainforpuzzles aah~ thank you for the ping!! These guys are all so beautiful~ I can't wait to see what beauties are hatched~

@Juleatic >w< Thank you for this raffle!! I can't think of a non-awkward way to say I'm a newbie... but I'd like the two free tickets~
@brainforpuzzles aah~ thank you for the ping!! These guys are all so beautiful~ I can't wait to see what beauties are hatched~

@Juleatic >w< Thank you for this raffle!! I can't think of a non-awkward way to say I'm a newbie... but I'd like the two free tickets~
@SysyImi Haha, that was cute! ^-^ You're added with two tickets and thank you for joining! Welcome to Flight Rising and I hope you're enjoying your time here (:

To everyone: I'm gonna sleep now XDD If you want, you can bump the one or the other time, but you don't need to do that! (:
@SysyImi Haha, that was cute! ^-^ You're added with two tickets and thank you for joining! Welcome to Flight Rising and I hope you're enjoying your time here (:

To everyone: I'm gonna sleep now XDD If you want, you can bump the one or the other time, but you don't need to do that! (:
tumblr_inline_nrfexpRtWh1rbfe8q_500.gif
Triple Chocolate Gen1 Auction this way!
@Juleatic : May I have two free entries, please? :)
@Juleatic : May I have two free entries, please? :)
a+orane an dblack cat.png ~ Calico Crazy and Nuts for Squirrels! ~ e7bd86785123db9a.gif
@Juleatic Hola, I'm new to this and I would like to enter por favor.
@Juleatic Hola, I'm new to this and I would like to enter por favor.
@Juleatic

I'd like to enter, please! I'm a newbie.

@drayen LOOK AT THESE PRETTY PRETTY DRAGONS
@Juleatic

I'd like to enter, please! I'm a newbie.

@drayen LOOK AT THESE PRETTY PRETTY DRAGONS
@Juleatic
I'm a new member and would like a couple of tickets please!
@Juleatic
I'm a new member and would like a couple of tickets please!
tumblr_inline_nbwjc9Ktu31qkfp12.png
Oh sorry XD. I've been spending so much time reading the forums I guess I'm getting lost now! I'd like two free tickets then, and I will also ping a friend who is also new :) @Anya
Oh sorry XD. I've been spending so much time reading the forums I guess I'm getting lost now! I'd like two free tickets then, and I will also ping a friend who is also new :) @Anya
@FightClub thanks you pinging me XD

@Juleatic I'm a newbie. I just joined yesterday. Can I enter the raffle?
@FightClub thanks you pinging me XD

@Juleatic I'm a newbie. I just joined yesterday. Can I enter the raffle?
Txy1O4j.png
@Juleatic

Two free tickets would be great!

As for the names, let me think... The second one could be called Zephyr or Fable. The First one could be called Whisp or Geode.

Thanks so much!
@Juleatic

Two free tickets would be great!

As for the names, let me think... The second one could be called Zephyr or Fable. The First one could be called Whisp or Geode.

Thanks so much!
Jqlkxca.pngwind2_by_shadowshot9-d9d6lmd.png
@Juleatic

I would like two free tickets.
@Juleatic

I would like two free tickets.