Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WINNERS ON PAGE 40!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
@Juleatic
i'd love to join!! your dragons are gorgeous! i just joined c:

as for names.. hmm.. Amazoa, like amazon, came to mind for the female, since it's so green.
@Juleatic
i'd love to join!! your dragons are gorgeous! i just joined c:

as for names.. hmm.. Amazoa, like amazon, came to mind for the female, since it's so green.
pnXHrhB.png
@Juleatic I'd love to enter the raffle as well- another newbie here! Thanks for the free ticket, and best of luck with your makeover! :D
@Juleatic I'd love to enter the raffle as well- another newbie here! Thanks for the free ticket, and best of luck with your makeover! :D
@Juleatic
I joined yesterday :)
It's awesome to see how involved the community is with each other.

@wynbird @Justalittlelost
newb raffle loves
@Juleatic
I joined yesterday :)
It's awesome to see how involved the community is with each other.

@wynbird @Justalittlelost
newb raffle loves
Pocket Paints :: Crissie's Art Shop
deviantArt
I do like raffles. I'll go for a free ticket, and start thinking of names. I will also ping some newbies.

@Cryptid
@SysyImi
@Lesaya
@FightClub
@Ner
@Spark
@Lights

Hey, guys - awesome raffle. Just request free tickets and say you are new!
Make sure to ping
@Juleatic
I do like raffles. I'll go for a free ticket, and start thinking of names. I will also ping some newbies.

@Cryptid
@SysyImi
@Lesaya
@FightClub
@Ner
@Spark
@Lights

Hey, guys - awesome raffle. Just request free tickets and say you are new!
Make sure to ping
@Juleatic
riJWshy.png6qRiT6A.png
3RHrJoP.pngriJWshy.png
xNSna4Q.png
dIdT4dt.png
@Juleatic Ah, thank you for the ping! This looks interesting (ah, so many pretty dragons!), so I'd love to enter. Sending you various things:

2500 treasure
5 bits of apparel
3 exalt fodder dragons
200 food points

Thanks for having so many entry options! (Now to just get organized and send everything... *chuckles*)
@Juleatic Ah, thank you for the ping! This looks interesting (ah, so many pretty dragons!), so I'd love to enter. Sending you various things:

2500 treasure
5 bits of apparel
3 exalt fodder dragons
200 food points

Thanks for having so many entry options! (Now to just get organized and send everything... *chuckles*)
Oh goodness. Commenting here so I remember to come back and buy tickets later!

MEANWHILE @kanamine @tanz @celi you might like this raffle!
Oh goodness. Commenting here so I remember to come back and buy tickets later!

MEANWHILE @kanamine @tanz @celi you might like this raffle!
XZljjSy.gif
@Juleatic The newbie I am would like to enter :) . Also thanks for the free ticket.
@Juleatic The newbie I am would like to enter :) . Also thanks for the free ticket.
@juleatic I'd like to enter ^^
@juleatic I'd like to enter ^^
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog!
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
@brain4puzzles Oh my goodness, those coatls are so pretty! ;_; Thanks for the ping~

@Juleatic May I have a newbie ticket? :×›
@brain4puzzles Oh my goodness, those coatls are so pretty! ;_; Thanks for the ping~

@Juleatic May I have a newbie ticket? :×›
fNZvyIa.png
@VareVerna @orangeverses @glitterhorse @Lizphibian @Crissiesaurus @brain4puzzles @tharah @Brightwinged @polarcrow @Lupen @Spark

You're all added! (: Welcome to the newbies (I hope you all already enjoy your time here!) and thanks for pinging friends! (: Also a special thanks to tharah, who was the first participant to actually buy a ticket (;
@VareVerna @orangeverses @glitterhorse @Lizphibian @Crissiesaurus @brain4puzzles @tharah @Brightwinged @polarcrow @Lupen @Spark

You're all added! (: Welcome to the newbies (I hope you all already enjoy your time here!) and thanks for pinging friends! (: Also a special thanks to tharah, who was the first participant to actually buy a ticket (;
tumblr_inline_nrfexpRtWh1rbfe8q_500.gif
Triple Chocolate Gen1 Auction this way!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43