Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WINNERS ON PAGE 40!]
@Juleatic For the first minigame: I like the name Pavo for the male, which is the genus peafowl are in, because his colors make me think of an Indian peacock. I like the name Cytherea for the female, because of her seafoam color. Cytherea is another name for Aphrodite, based on one of the big sites of her worship (Cythera), and Aphrodite was born out of seafoam.
@Juleatic For the first minigame: I like the name Pavo for the male, which is the genus peafowl are in, because his colors make me think of an Indian peacock. I like the name Cytherea for the female, because of her seafoam color. Cytherea is another name for Aphrodite, based on one of the big sites of her worship (Cythera), and Aphrodite was born out of seafoam.
@orangeverses Wow, this is a really nice suggestions! o: Thank you a lot! ^^
@orangeverses Wow, this is a really nice suggestions! o: Thank you a lot! ^^
tumblr_inline_nrfexpRtWh1rbfe8q_500.gif
Triple Chocolate Gen1 Auction this way!
@Juleatic
I would really like to join and help you out!
I am new and joined yesterday but I would also like to buy 10 tickets!

(and because I can I am going to ping @Laaghisce )
@Juleatic
I would really like to join and help you out!
I am new and joined yesterday but I would also like to buy 10 tickets!

(and because I can I am going to ping @Laaghisce )
2qk6qf4.jpg
@Juleatic

I'm new and would love to enter this.
@Juleatic

I'm new and would love to enter this.
ArcaneSparkBanner_zpse78e199e.png
@Juleatic May I have two free tickets, if it's alright?

For the minigame, I like Halcyon for the male! It's a kingfisher with blue wings, and it's also a mythological bird "said to breed about the time of the winter solstice (which fits, since he's an ice dragon!) in a nest floating on the sea, and to have the power of charming winds and waves into calmness."
@Juleatic May I have two free tickets, if it's alright?

For the minigame, I like Halcyon for the male! It's a kingfisher with blue wings, and it's also a mythological bird "said to breed about the time of the winter solstice (which fits, since he's an ice dragon!) in a nest floating on the sea, and to have the power of charming winds and waves into calmness."
★art shop
@Meetra Okay, thank you! Welcome to Flight Rising (; For the 10 tickets, just send over 5000treasure and you're added! Also 4 free tickets for the ping and because you're a newb (;

@Jennacide thanks, you're added! *_* Welcome to Flight Rising!

@Sounri you're added! Welcome here! (: And this name's also really nice! *_*
@Meetra Okay, thank you! Welcome to Flight Rising (; For the 10 tickets, just send over 5000treasure and you're added! Also 4 free tickets for the ping and because you're a newb (;

@Jennacide thanks, you're added! *_* Welcome to Flight Rising!

@Sounri you're added! Welcome here! (: And this name's also really nice! *_*
Waaaaah, guys you are amazing! Over 100 tickets in the first hour after the raffle started! *__*
Waaaaah, guys you are amazing! Over 100 tickets in the first hour after the raffle started! *__*
I didn't join this raffle? Sorry I thought I had XD. I'm new and I just joined yesterday :)
I didn't join this raffle? Sorry I thought I had XD. I'm new and I just joined yesterday :)
@Juleatic

Hello, new user here! I'd like to ask for the two free tickets first-off. Secondly, I'd like to suggest the names Maryam and Zahhak for the minigame (I'm a huge Homestuck and they match the family colors, what can I say.) Lastly, I'm going to go ahead and ping my friends @DraconicCanine, @Dreamscythes231, and @assassinstupid. Thanks so much for this opportunity!

-Edited for typos.-
@Juleatic

Hello, new user here! I'd like to ask for the two free tickets first-off. Secondly, I'd like to suggest the names Maryam and Zahhak for the minigame (I'm a huge Homestuck and they match the family colors, what can I say.) Lastly, I'm going to go ahead and ping my friends @DraconicCanine, @Dreamscythes231, and @assassinstupid. Thanks so much for this opportunity!

-Edited for typos.-
mirror_chib47.png
@FightClub Thank you a lot and welcome to Flight Rising! (: And of course you didn't join the raffle yet, it just opened one hour ago (;

@Serrekiel Thank you too and you're added for 4 tickets! (: Welcome to Flight Rising! ^-^
@FightClub Thank you a lot and welcome to Flight Rising! (: And of course you didn't join the raffle yet, it just opened one hour ago (;

@Serrekiel Thank you too and you're added for 4 tickets! (: Welcome to Flight Rising! ^-^