Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Artist Commission Pings -- last page!
@Sasori @Charliex8 Got your crossroads requests, I just need a break for a while because I'm getting tired and don't want to make mistakes on the spreadsheet because I can't concentrate, thank you all so much for the dragons though!
@Sasori @Charliex8 Got your crossroads requests, I just need a break for a while because I'm getting tired and don't want to make mistakes on the spreadsheet because I can't concentrate, thank you all so much for the dragons though!
Siggy_zps47f6b0c8.png
I am 8 hours ahead of flightrising time.
@Myzo

Ok all good.
@Myzo

Ok all good.
Guardian of the Driftwood Drag
I am now ONLINE and ready to take your intern submissions!
I am now ONLINE and ready to take your intern submissions!
@Metachaos
I'm throwing 3 level 6's at you. One has the fae and speckle bonus ^-^
@Metachaos
I'm throwing 3 level 6's at you. One has the fae and speckle bonus ^-^
tumblr_inline_n1xc79Kcic1rb3m8r.png
-burbles at @Metachaos- Slow trickles due to internet
-burbles at @Metachaos- Slow trickles due to internet
:: Deity Bubble Pool Hatchery: Breeder of the Dragon Gods :: [Raffle Thread - Closed]
xpF3T3u.png
@Macabre The RGB dergs are currently a no-go due to lair size and not finding suitable condidates (and I want to do them BGR because I like that combo better). The CMY(K) dergs need about 980k treasure investment to be done. (Ridgeback, two circuits, and a remove primary.)

@Seiryuu - Got and recorded!
@Macabre The RGB dergs are currently a no-go due to lair size and not finding suitable condidates (and I want to do them BGR because I like that combo better). The CMY(K) dergs need about 980k treasure investment to be done. (Ridgeback, two circuits, and a remove primary.)

@Seiryuu - Got and recorded!
@Ocearen Well, since this is my first raffle as ticket taker, and my first day, that's probably good. ^__^ *splishes a paw in your pool*
@Ocearen Well, since this is my first raffle as ticket taker, and my first day, that's probably good. ^__^ *splishes a paw in your pool*
@Metachaos I think I'll send you those l4s I was trying to find a taker for last night. =)
@Metachaos I think I'll send you those l4s I was trying to find a taker for last night. =)
@Ocearen Received and recorded 1 level 4 guardian and 4 named hatchling Faes.
@Ocearen Received and recorded 1 level 4 guardian and 4 named hatchling Faes.
@Myzo Trade cancelled. x.x Sorry about that. I had been debating exalting Kamrin for quite a while and finally decided on it today..only to realize that I still had her on a nest. All of my derps. Will resubmit her tomorrow when she's off the nest.
@Myzo Trade cancelled. x.x Sorry about that. I had been debating exalting Kamrin for quite a while and finally decided on it today..only to realize that I still had her on a nest. All of my derps. Will resubmit her tomorrow when she's off the nest.