Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Artist Commission Pings -- last page!
@Macabre Added :)
@Macabre Added :)
Siggy_zps47f6b0c8.png
I am 8 hours ahead of flightrising time.
@Myzo

Sending 4 noodles your way :D
@Myzo

Sending 4 noodles your way :D
@Dellanir Oodles of noodles!

It's good to say how many you're sending in advance so I can document all your dragons at once rather than thinking I'm done and receiving more which can get a little confusing :P
@Dellanir Oodles of noodles!

It's good to say how many you're sending in advance so I can document all your dragons at once rather than thinking I'm done and receiving more which can get a little confusing :P
Siggy_zps47f6b0c8.png
@Myzo

Sending two fae hatchlings with bonus and names. c:
@Myzo

Sending two fae hatchlings with bonus and names. c:
@Myzo My friend Dingo777 sent me this way. Lvl 10 Guardian and Lvl 21 Guardian being chucked at you.

>.> Just use the exalt funds toward more tickets. Please and thank you!

There will probably be more later this week if Auctions don't sell and my RL friends/my partner don't want babies.
@Myzo My friend Dingo777 sent me this way. Lvl 10 Guardian and Lvl 21 Guardian being chucked at you.

>.> Just use the exalt funds toward more tickets. Please and thank you!

There will probably be more later this week if Auctions don't sell and my RL friends/my partner don't want babies.
@Yin Thanks, I've put them on the list.
@Yin Thanks, I've put them on the list.
Siggy_zps47f6b0c8.png
@Myzo

i got 2 lvl 4s coming your way
@Myzo

i got 2 lvl 4s coming your way
Guardian of the Driftwood Drag
I'm going to take 6 more crossroads and then take a break! I'll be on busy rather than offline so I'll still deal with requests just a bit slowly.
Everyone who has already sent in a crossroads, don't worry I'm putting you down for tickets now! It's just taking a little while to get though the heap of requests :)
I'm going to take 6 more crossroads and then take a break! I'll be on busy rather than offline so I'll still deal with requests just a bit slowly.
Everyone who has already sent in a crossroads, don't worry I'm putting you down for tickets now! It's just taking a little while to get though the heap of requests :)
Siggy_zps47f6b0c8.png
@Greahandt I can't accept Kamrin, maybe check if he has a familiar attached?
@Greahandt I can't accept Kamrin, maybe check if he has a familiar attached?
Siggy_zps47f6b0c8.png
@Myzo - Just sending over 3 level 5 dragons ^_^
@Myzo - Just sending over 3 level 5 dragons ^_^
yMwAJm4.gif9X6Ea51.png22M3FLu.png