Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Artist Commission Pings -- last page!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110
@tyloncorp I'm sending over a named child intern for 1t, with the exalt money to be converted into extra tickets. I'll continue sending dragons throughout the week!
@tyloncorp I'm sending over a named child intern for 1t, with the exalt money to be converted into extra tickets. I'll continue sending dragons throughout the week!
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
@norkia Gotcha! I'll mark em down =D.
@norkia Gotcha! I'll mark em down =D.
WC+imp by Rheatumblr_mxtzh2RqvW1sbxtq7o3_r1_100.gif1zmguw3.pngtumblr_my7cbjh08E1sbxtq7o2_250.gifSpiral by Ryuukishin,
@atroposhears
Sent 6 level 5s!

@Metachaos
Hallo hallo :'3 Hows your rgb and cmy project going? 8D
@atroposhears
Sent 6 level 5s!

@Metachaos
Hallo hallo :'3 Hows your rgb and cmy project going? 8D
9b0PCpf.png
@tyloncorp sent two level 6s ~
@tyloncorp sent two level 6s ~
@Myzo

Sending three hatchlings your way.
@Myzo

Sending three hatchlings your way.
2013_FireFest_14.png
Hey folks!

I need to step away for a bit to deal with real life stuff. I should be back on tonight!

Right now we have @Myzo available, who is one of our new ticket takers this go around! Please go easy on them XD!

@atroposhears is also around but they are marked as busy. As a result there may be a bit of a lag time on pick ups.

You can still send dragons to me if you really want, but realize that they will sit for a bit.

I will post upon my return.
Hey folks!

I need to step away for a bit to deal with real life stuff. I should be back on tonight!

Right now we have @Myzo available, who is one of our new ticket takers this go around! Please go easy on them XD!

@atroposhears is also around but they are marked as busy. As a result there may be a bit of a lag time on pick ups.

You can still send dragons to me if you really want, but realize that they will sit for a bit.

I will post upon my return.
WC+imp by Rheatumblr_mxtzh2RqvW1sbxtq7o3_r1_100.gif1zmguw3.pngtumblr_my7cbjh08E1sbxtq7o2_250.gifSpiral by Ryuukishin,
@tyloncorp
Hmm. I'll be welcoming you back with a little dragon committee :3
@tyloncorp
Hmm. I'll be welcoming you back with a little dragon committee :3
8wF4Uc8.png
@Incubusted Got them, they're all for 1 treasure though so do you want to buy tickets with the exalt payout instead?
@Incubusted Got them, they're all for 1 treasure though so do you want to buy tickets with the exalt payout instead?
Siggy_zps47f6b0c8.png
I am 8 hours ahead of flightrising time.
@Myzo Yes, please.
@Myzo Yes, please.
2013_FireFest_14.png
@Myzo
Sending three level 5s :D
@Myzo
Sending three level 5s :D
9b0PCpf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110