Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Artist Commission Pings -- last page!
I am also not ONLINE and READY TO GO =D!
I am also not ONLINE and READY TO GO =D!
WC+imp by Rheatumblr_mxtzh2RqvW1sbxtq7o3_r1_100.gif1zmguw3.pngtumblr_my7cbjh08E1sbxtq7o2_250.gifSpiral by Ryuukishin,
@atroposhears Sending some level 5 interns your way!
@atroposhears Sending some level 5 interns your way!
frsig_2_zps70273bcd.jpg
@Baam Just a reminder, since Stormcatcher Industries pays well for our interns, you actually are entitled to 5019 for a level one dragon with the color exalt bonus.
@Baam Just a reminder, since Stormcatcher Industries pays well for our interns, you actually are entitled to 5019 for a level one dragon with the color exalt bonus.
signatureletsmakesomesc.png
(Sig by StarrySpelunker)
@atroposhears thanks for the info :D ! .../stares at the list.. ahhhh.... that means more numbers to type though :( I'll just... do that when I'm more awake. And good morning :D
@atroposhears thanks for the info :D ! .../stares at the list.. ahhhh.... that means more numbers to type though :( I'll just... do that when I'm more awake. And good morning :D
@Baam Whatever's easier. I'm just impressed by wherever you're pulling all these blue-winged dragons from.

Indeed, SCIENCE wishes you a good morning, and a good arbitrary-division-of-time to all others present in the thread.
@Baam Whatever's easier. I'm just impressed by wherever you're pulling all these blue-winged dragons from.

Indeed, SCIENCE wishes you a good morning, and a good arbitrary-division-of-time to all others present in the thread.
(Sig by StarrySpelunker)
@ikunoche @straif @baam @ferrates

Thank you for your interns! We nearly have the GIFTWRAPOTRON-45900 Fully Operational!
@ikunoche @straif @baam @ferrates

Thank you for your interns! We nearly have the GIFTWRAPOTRON-45900 Fully Operational!
WC+imp by Rheatumblr_mxtzh2RqvW1sbxtq7o3_r1_100.gif1zmguw3.pngtumblr_my7cbjh08E1sbxtq7o2_250.gifSpiral by Ryuukishin,
@Baam ..dude. Your lair... idek.... please tell me that you started your essay for our seminar and that you didn't stay up the whole night stalking the AH............ Also, where'd your imp go?
@Baam ..dude. Your lair... idek.... please tell me that you started your essay for our seminar and that you didn't stay up the whole night stalking the AH............ Also, where'd your imp go?
tenebann.png
Online - Busy - Offline
@atroposhears through the power of science I have managed to snipe... most of the dragons below 6k from the market....... I need a new hobby.

@Lyrkal Shhhhhhhhh. Lyr, Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'll start on it tmr. Don't worry, I won't tell you then :X also, I sent him away for my first imp breeding!!!!! first hatchlingssss! I can't wait!
@atroposhears through the power of science I have managed to snipe... most of the dragons below 6k from the market....... I need a new hobby.

@Lyrkal Shhhhhhhhh. Lyr, Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'll start on it tmr. Don't worry, I won't tell you then :X also, I sent him away for my first imp breeding!!!!! first hatchlingssss! I can't wait!
Right, I'll be going offline soon, to indulge in the joys of the memoirs of Sergei Witte. I'll process those I've already received, and I should be back soon, I'll just have some delays in my processing time. Expect to have crossroads take up to an hour to be accepted until further notice.
Right, I'll be going offline soon, to indulge in the joys of the memoirs of Sergei Witte. I'll process those I've already received, and I should be back soon, I'll just have some delays in my processing time. Expect to have crossroads take up to an hour to be accepted until further notice.
(Sig by StarrySpelunker)
@Ocearen - Haha! Sorry to drag you in when you're tired, but glad that we can offer something awesome!

@Ferrates - No probs! Glad you can help!

Okay, now I will actually be offline until later this afternoon.
@Ocearen - Haha! Sorry to drag you in when you're tired, but glad that we can offer something awesome!

@Ferrates - No probs! Glad you can help!

Okay, now I will actually be offline until later this afternoon.