Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Library in the Sky [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
lol i had a classic "oh a ping! i'll do something about this later! [days pass] [ i have forgotten there was a ping]" moment. dw about me!! c: thanks for hosting sunfishe, this was a super fun event!!

so fun fact i just learned if you put an i directly next to [ it will italicize even with other words in there. who knew!
lol i had a classic "oh a ping! i'll do something about this later! [days pass] [ i have forgotten there was a ping]" moment. dw about me!! c: thanks for hosting sunfishe, this was a super fun event!!

so fun fact i just learned if you put an i directly next to [ it will italicize even with other words in there. who knew!
92bcc7d7d689fe286303c49e683f598a68d2fe58.png
@sunfishe Are you distributing prizes only after they are all claimed? I'm fine if that's the plan, just a little surprised you are on the second round and I don't know what I won...Makes me worried I missed doing something!
@sunfishe Are you distributing prizes only after they are all claimed? I'm fine if that's the plan, just a little surprised you are on the second round and I don't know what I won...Makes me worried I missed doing something!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@deladria yep, since there were only 2 Xtra people, I waited until everything was in!
@deladria yep, since there were only 2 Xtra people, I waited until everything was in!
Na5WGHa.png
@sunfishe
Oh hey buddy I was wondering did you send out the prices for those that won in round 1 ?
(I probably am asking way to late now ;w; sorry)
@sunfishe
Oh hey buddy I was wondering did you send out the prices for those that won in round 1 ?
(I probably am asking way to late now ;w; sorry)
Gummi-Left.pngGummi-Right.png
@tigardf hi! no, I have been chaotically busy IRL and haven't been on FR much. but I will be sending out everything today!
@tigardf hi! no, I have been chaotically busy IRL and haven't been on FR much. but I will be sending out everything today!
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89