Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] Coli Familiar Completion Quest
[center][color=#776359]-----[/color][/center] [center][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5][size=6]AYRMEL'S COLISEUM FAMILIAR COMPLETION QUEST[/size][/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][color=#776359]-----[/color][/center] [columns] [color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color] [nextcol] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74784756][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/747848/74784756_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [font=playfair display][color=#977B6D][size=4][i]Shalla adores the flora and fauna of Sornieth. Despite his eternally small stature and size, he is always researching, always reading, always studying and observing. But Shalla's true fascination is with the familiars of Sornieth; the creatures and beasts and humanoid groups that have allied with dragonkind, or to a certain dragon specifically. He has always loved the bond between familiar and dragon, despite not having a familiar himself. And so he decided: not only did he want to find every dragon in his clan the perfect familiar, but he also wanted to find the perfect familiar for himself. A companion that he could share an everlasting bond with. To do that, the clan bestiary must be completed - as best as possible. Even Shalla recognized that some familiars were lofty goals that would never be his.[/i][/size][/color][/font] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxx[/color][/columns] [center][color=#776359]-----[/color][/center] [center][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5][size=6]INFORMATION[/size][/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][color=#776359]-----[/color][/center] [font=cambria][color=#977B6D][size=4][size=4]Hello everyone! I wanted something to do during Night of the Nocturne (or other holidays) that wasn't [i]just[/i]leveling fodder or grinding for strange chests. I took a look at my bestiary and realized that there were still quite a few coli familiars that I was missing! If I could save some money AND do something else in the coli to get strange chests, that's a win-win for me! And so this thread was born. Although these are public forums, [b][u]I would greatly appreciate it if you could refrain from posting in this thread.[/u][/b] It just keeps things nice and organized. Though if you have a question about anything related to this quest, please feel free to send me a PM! There are no official rule for this or anything; I'll just be keeping track of the coli familiars I still need and the ones that I have collected here. Each venue will have it's own post. The only rule that I will impose on myself is that I will not move onto the next venue until I have obtained all the familiars from the current venue.

AYRMEL'S COLISEUM FAMILIAR COMPLETION QUEST

xxxxxx
74784756_350.png

Shalla adores the flora and fauna of Sornieth. Despite his eternally small stature and size, he is always researching, always reading, always studying and observing.

But Shalla's true fascination is with the familiars of Sornieth; the creatures and beasts and humanoid groups that have allied with dragonkind, or to a certain dragon specifically.

He has always loved the bond between familiar and dragon, despite not having a familiar himself.

And so he decided: not only did he want to find every dragon in his clan the perfect familiar, but he also wanted to find the perfect familiar for himself. A companion that he could share an everlasting bond with.

To do that, the clan bestiary must be completed - as best as possible. Even Shalla recognized that some familiars were lofty goals that would never be his.
xxxx

INFORMATION

Hello everyone! I wanted something to do during Night of the Nocturne (or other holidays) that wasn't justleveling fodder or grinding for strange chests.

I took a look at my bestiary and realized that there were still quite a few coli familiars that I was missing! If I could save some money AND do something else in the coli to get strange chests, that's a win-win for me! And so this thread was born.

Although these are public forums, I would greatly appreciate it if you could refrain from posting in this thread.

It just keeps things nice and organized. Though if you have a question about anything related to this quest, please feel free to send me a PM!

There are no official rule for this or anything; I'll just be keeping track of the coli familiars I still need and the ones that I have collected here. Each venue will have it's own post.

The only rule that I will impose on myself is that I will not move onto the next venue until I have obtained all the familiars from the current venue.
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
[center][color=#776359]-----[/color][/center] [center][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5][size=6]TRAINING FIELDS[/size][/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][color=#776359]-----[/color][/center] [center][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5]STILL NEEDED[/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][color=#776359]-----[/color][/center] [center][font=cambria][color=#977B6D][size=4][size=4]No more needed![/center] [center][color=#776359]-----[/color][/center] [center][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5]OBTAINED[/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][color=#776359]-----[/color][/center] [center][item=amaranth moth][item=bluelight chipskink][item=brown-spotted mith][item=bumble][item=ceanothus brawler][item=chipskink][item=coral carpenter][item=crimson emperor][item=dark-tufted sparrowmouse][item=death's-head stag][item=ember mouse][item=emerald webwing][item=frosted pocketmouse][item=glowing pocket mouse][item=leafy moth][item=luna mith][item=mith bruiser][item=primrose mith][item=ragepuff][item=ruby webwing][item=satin pocketmouse][item=silky webwing][item=sweetpuff][item=webwing alpha][item=yellow-throated sparrowmouse][/center]

TRAINING FIELDS

STILL NEEDED

No more needed!

OBTAINED

Amaranth Moth Bluelight Chipskink Brown-Spotted Mith Bumble Ceanothus Brawler Chipskink Coral Carpenter Crimson Emperor Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Death's-Head Stag Ember Mouse Emerald Webwing Frosted Pocketmouse Glowing Pocket Mouse Leafy Moth Luna Mith Mith Bruiser Primrose Mith Ragepuff Ruby Webwing Satin Pocketmouse Silky Webwing Sweetpuff Webwing Alpha Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
[center][color=#776359]-----[/color][/center] [center][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5][size=6]WOODLAND PATH[/size][/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][color=#776359]-----[/color][/center] [center][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5]STILL NEEDED[/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][color=#776359]-----[/color][/center] [center][font=cambria][color=#977B6D][size=4][size=4]No more needed![/center] [center][color=#776359]-----[/color][/center] [center][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5]OBTAINED[/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][color=#776359]-----[/color][/center] [center][item=aurelian porcupine][item=autumn dryad][item=bamboo phytocat][item=basilisk][item=bloom strangler][item=bluefin charger][item=clown charger][item=cockatrice][item=coral basilisk][item=dryad][item=featherfoot spingy][item=flying fawn][item=glorious dayjar][item=greenroot janustrap][item=grouse basilisk][item=janustrap][item=moonglow nightjar][item=sakura owl][item=scarlet-crested woodoon][item=spongy spingy][item=spring glade lord][item=strangler][item=trumpet porcupine][item=velvet fawn][item=wildwood owl][item=winter glade lord][item=woodoon][/center]

WOODLAND PATH

STILL NEEDED

No more needed!

OBTAINED

Aurelian Porcupine Autumn Dryad Bamboo Phytocat Basilisk Bluefin Charger Clown Charger Cockatrice Coral Basilisk Dryad Featherfoot Spingy Flying Fawn Glorious Dayjar Greenroot Janustrap Grouse Basilisk Janustrap Moonglow Nightjar Sakura Owl Scarlet-Crested Woodoon Spongy Spingy Spring Glade Lord Strangler Trumpet Porcupine Velvet Fawn Wildwood Owl Winter Glade Lord Woodoon
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
[center][color=#776359]-----[/color][/center] [center][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5][size=6]SCORCHED FOREST[/size][/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][color=#776359]-----[/color][/center] [center][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5]STILL NEEDED[/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][color=#776359]-----[/color][/center] [center][font=cambria][color=#977B6D][size=4][size=4]No more needed![/center] [center][color=#776359]-----[/color][/center] [center][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5]OBTAINED[/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][color=#776359]-----[/color][/center] [center][item=augite protector][item=banded owlcat][item=centaur archer][item=crowned bonepriest][item=extinguished jackalope][item=moss-covered golem][item=painted centaur][item=rambra][item=red-winged owlcat][item=searing jackalope][item=smoke gyre][item=steam gyre][item=umberhorn qiriq][item=wintermane bowman][item=wintermane spearman][item=zeeba][/center]

SCORCHED FOREST

STILL NEEDED

No more needed!

OBTAINED

Augite Protector Banded Owlcat Centaur Archer Crowned Bonepriest Extinguished Jackalope Moss-Covered Golem Painted Centaur Rambra Red-Winged Owlcat Searing Jackalope Smoke Gyre Steam Gyre Umberhorn Qiriq Wintermane Bowman Wintermane Spearman Zeeba
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
[center][color=#776359]-----[/color][/center] [center][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5][size=6]SANDSWEPT DELTA[/size][/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][color=#776359]-----[/color][/center] [center][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5]STILL NEEDED[/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][color=#776359]-----[/color][/center] [center][item=redtail gryphon][/center] [center][color=#776359]-----[/color][/center] [center][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5]OBTAINED[/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][color=#776359]-----[/color][/center] [center][item=buff dunerunner][item=carmine serthis][item=charcoal kitsune][item=desert strangler][item=dunerunner][item=dusk fuiran][item=fan scorpion][item=fennec kitsune][item=fuiran][item=gaboon viperpillar][item=greatshell][item=iridescent scaleback][item=masked gryphon][item=nightsky fuiran][item=opheodrys serthis][item=peacock scorpion][item=prickly strangler][item=sanddrift fuiran][item=scaleback][item=serthis potionmaster][item=serthis alchemist][item=shadow serpent][item=shattered serpent][item=storm seeker][item=tricolor viperpillar][/center]

SANDSWEPT DELTA

STILL NEEDED

Redtail Gryphon

OBTAINED

Buff Dunerunner Carmine Serthis Charcoal Kitsune Desert Strangler Dunerunner Dusk Fuiran Fan Scorpion Fennec Kitsune Fuiran Gaboon Viperpillar Greatshell Iridescent Scaleback Masked Gryphon Nightsky Fuiran Opheodrys Serthis Peacock Scorpion Prickly Strangler Sanddrift Fuiran Scaleback Serthis Potionmaster Serthis Alchemist Shadow Serpent Shattered Serpent Storm Seeker Tricolor Viperpillar
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke