Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [ROR] Glow Show
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Mryst standings update at the end of the round, not mid-round. So 1st would lose another 8 points. This means that multiple spirals can really hurt someone at the front.
@Mryst standings update at the end of the round, not mid-round. So 1st would lose another 8 points. This means that multiple spirals can really hurt someone at the front.
Plague Wishlist ProgramThe Soup HatcheryDusthide Necromancer
@TetraKataki

Edit: ohp, looks like you just answered a similar question, nvm!

A question about how the standings work!
In the first round, everyone is technically tied, yes? Is that because the current Round Totals haven't actually been added to their standings yet, so everyone has a cumulative score of 0?

In later rounds, does this mean the standings are unaffected by the current Round Totals until they get added to the total score the next round?

So, for example, if Team X has 15 points going into round 2 but only rolls 10 for their next Round Total, and Team Y has 10 points going into round 2 but rolls 20 for their Round Total, is X still considered to be "ahead" of Y?
@TetraKataki

Edit: ohp, looks like you just answered a similar question, nvm!

A question about how the standings work!
In the first round, everyone is technically tied, yes? Is that because the current Round Totals haven't actually been added to their standings yet, so everyone has a cumulative score of 0?

In later rounds, does this mean the standings are unaffected by the current Round Totals until they get added to the total score the next round?

So, for example, if Team X has 15 points going into round 2 but only rolls 10 for their next Round Total, and Team Y has 10 points going into round 2 but rolls 20 for their Round Total, is X still considered to be "ahead" of Y?
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
The round 1 tie is because everyone is technically tied at 0 - there's no previous round's totals to work off of.

And yeah, you've got things right! If someone's total at the end of the previous round is higher, they're first. The rolls don't get added to the total score until abilities resolve.
The round 1 tie is because everyone is technically tied at 0 - there's no previous round's totals to work off of.

And yeah, you've got things right! If someone's total at the end of the previous round is higher, they're first. The rolls don't get added to the total score until abilities resolve.
8@pokemoncha @TETRAHEDR0N @2BDamned @NovaTheOne @LunalaRose @DisastrousAbsol @Golden @8Spitfire8 @gn0me @gardenparty @Lionheart27 @Evcentric @Mryst @Kauria @Bashett @Mima @Ssevora @Venusian @Trusty @Nightsmaiden @BubblesTheDragon @Vickypedia @inkyAmphitere @Jeevas @Salixian @Magmish @NegCol @LadyBlep @Kiranagi @aquaticFeline @sharlayan @MerlinMausi @RocketBear @Micktanis @Lizbert0 @alyblaith @Juxta13 @Goldia @uruhead @Sargelily @almosteverything @Fouguri @CuddlyHippo @Chingoo @Thewarywatcher13 @Chberr @SimplySpoiled

Thanks to the new pinglist feature, Glow Show will now have a few pinglists!! Please be sure to add yourselves to these, since I'll use them for the rest of the event.

[pinglist=144][pinglist=137][pinglist=130]
8@pokemoncha @TETRAHEDR0N @2BDamned @NovaTheOne @LunalaRose @DisastrousAbsol @Golden @8Spitfire8 @gn0me @gardenparty @Lionheart27 @Evcentric @Mryst @Kauria @Bashett @Mima @Ssevora @Venusian @Trusty @Nightsmaiden @BubblesTheDragon @Vickypedia @inkyAmphitere @Jeevas @Salixian @Magmish @NegCol @LadyBlep @Kiranagi @aquaticFeline @sharlayan @MerlinMausi @RocketBear @Micktanis @Lizbert0 @alyblaith @Juxta13 @Goldia @uruhead @Sargelily @almosteverything @Fouguri @CuddlyHippo @Chingoo @Thewarywatcher13 @Chberr @SimplySpoiled

Thanks to the new pinglist feature, Glow Show will now have a few pinglists!! Please be sure to add yourselves to these, since I'll use them for the rest of the event.

[pinglist=144][pinglist=137][pinglist=130]
@pinglist-130

So while I give it a bit for any more errors to get found and sorted out (I've been doing every round the moment after I finish eating when I get up), I'll give you guys this form. Use it to tell me about things about the event! Aside from group, it's completely anonymous.

Feedback Form
@pinglist-130

So while I give it a bit for any more errors to get found and sorted out (I've been doing every round the moment after I finish eating when I get up), I'll give you guys this form. Use it to tell me about things about the event! Aside from group, it's completely anonymous.

Feedback Form
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=80616074][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/806161/80616074.png[/img][/url][/center] "Do we have everyone here? I sure hope so! "Everyone, you put on a wonderful show! My mate and I had such a wonderful time seeing every performance, watching everyone enjoy themselves, and doing our best to make sure everyone could have such a good time! "But now, we come to the end of our event. Hungry? Thirsty? Head to the brightly-colored banescale, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63608521]Tropico[/url] - he's the clan's chef and will provide you with all you'd like. There's something there for everyone. On top of that, if you want a glowband without the event's enchantment to keep for yourself, we've got some prepared just for the occasion by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69939927]Helios[/url]. These ones have a special command word attached to them so you can turn their glow on or off as needed. Pretty neat, huh? Of course, we've got special ones just for our winners, too! "Speaking of, it's time to announce who our highest-scoring teams are!" [center][img alt="Plague Emblem pixel divider"]https://64.media.tumblr.com/f27997e4539df46349eb0e374afeeb3c/728f0a97f1668d49-95/s250x400/4102d847d25e8d24afe7592e77a00f47b935e88c.png[/img] [b][color=darkred][size=6]GROUP A WINNERS[/size][/color][/b][/center] [center][size=3][b]FIRST PLACE Team E[/b][/size] [user="Mima"] [user="Ssevora"] [user="Venusian"] [user="Sargelily"][/center] Each member of this team will receive [b]Scarlet Unicorn Magic[/b] and a [b]Pollen Shaker[/b]. Members of this team may also collect the winner's badge on the front page of this thread. [center][size=3][b]SECOND PLACE Team D[/b][/size] [user="Evcentric"] [user="Mryst"] [user="Kauria"] [user="Bashett"][/center] Each member of this team will receive a [b]Ravenskull Broadsword[/b] and an [b]Enchanted Wolf Necklace[/b]. [center][size=3][b]THIRD PLACE Team C[/b][/size] [user="Jeevas"] [user="Salixian"] [user="Magmish"] [user="NegCol"][/center] Each member of this team will receive [b]Glowing Red Clawtips[/b] and a [b]Gilded Chest[/b]. [center][img alt="Plague Emblem pixel divider"]https://64.media.tumblr.com/f27997e4539df46349eb0e374afeeb3c/728f0a97f1668d49-95/s250x400/4102d847d25e8d24afe7592e77a00f47b935e88c.png[/img] [b][color=darkred][size=6]GROUP B WINNERS[/size][/color][/b][/center] [center][size=3][b]FIRST PLACE Team A[/b][/size] [user="8spitfire8"] [user="gn0me"] [user="gardenparty"] [user="Lionheart27"][/center] Each member of this team will receive [b]Scarlet Unicorn Magic[/b] and a [b]Pollen Shaker[/b]. Members of this team may also collect the winner's badge on the front page of this thread. [center][size=3][b]SECOND PLACE Team E[/b][/size] [user="Fouguri"] [user="Skallirane"] [user="Trusty"] [user="almosteverything"][/center] Each member of this team will receive a [b]Ravenskull Broadsword[/b] and an [b]Enchanted Wolf Necklace[/b]. [center][size=3][b]THIRD PLACE Team C[/b][/size] [user="MerlinMausi"] [user="RocketBear"] [user="Micklanis"] [user="Lizbert0"][/center] Each member of this team will receive [b]Glowing Red Clawtips[/b] and a [b]Gilded Chest[/b]. [center][img alt="Plague Emblem pixel divider"]https://64.media.tumblr.com/f27997e4539df46349eb0e374afeeb3c/728f0a97f1668d49-95/s250x400/4102d847d25e8d24afe7592e77a00f47b935e88c.png[/img] [b][color=darkred][size=4]BONUS PRIZE[/size][/color][/b][/center] This is a secret prize that goes to one random person not on any of the winning teams. Who earned it this time? It's... [center][user="LunalaRose"] [b]LunalaRose![/b] Congratulations! You'll receive a [b]Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy[/b], [b]Plague Runestone[/b], and an [b]Unhatched Plague Egg[/b]! All prizes will be sent out as soon as possible, no later than the end of Tuesday.
80616074.png

"Do we have everyone here? I sure hope so!

"Everyone, you put on a wonderful show! My mate and I had such a wonderful time seeing every performance, watching everyone enjoy themselves, and doing our best to make sure everyone could have such a good time!

"But now, we come to the end of our event. Hungry? Thirsty? Head to the brightly-colored banescale, Tropico - he's the clan's chef and will provide you with all you'd like. There's something there for everyone. On top of that, if you want a glowband without the event's enchantment to keep for yourself, we've got some prepared just for the occasion by Helios. These ones have a special command word attached to them so you can turn their glow on or off as needed. Pretty neat, huh? Of course, we've got special ones just for our winners, too!

"Speaking of, it's time to announce who our highest-scoring teams are!"

Plague Emblem pixel divider

GROUP A WINNERS
FIRST PLACE
Team E

Each member of this team will receive Scarlet Unicorn Magic and a Pollen Shaker.
Members of this team may also collect the winner's badge on the front page of this thread.

SECOND PLACE
Team D

Each member of this team will receive a Ravenskull Broadsword and an Enchanted Wolf Necklace.

THIRD PLACE
Team C

Each member of this team will receive Glowing Red Clawtips and a Gilded Chest.

GROUP B WINNERS
FIRST PLACE
Team A

Each member of this team will receive Scarlet Unicorn Magic and a Pollen Shaker.
Members of this team may also collect the winner's badge on the front page of this thread.

SECOND PLACE
Team E

Each member of this team will receive a Ravenskull Broadsword and an Enchanted Wolf Necklace.

THIRD PLACE
Team C

Each member of this team will receive Glowing Red Clawtips and a Gilded Chest.

BONUS PRIZE

This is a secret prize that goes to one random person not on any of the winning teams. Who earned it this time? It's...

LunalaRose!
Congratulations! You'll receive a Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy, Plague Runestone, and an Unhatched Plague Egg!

All prizes will be sent out as soon as possible, no later than the end of Tuesday.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11