Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Ylli's Star Quests (ends Oct 14)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[sub][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3272794/3#post_55170278]participation card[/url][/sub] [center][size=7]Quest #5[/size][/center] [b]Stars Lit for this quest:[/b] 55 [b]Total stars lit for SFC:[/b] 623 [b]Location of ad:[/b] signature [b]Other Participants Visited:[/b] @Saronai (Enki, Aeridryn, Wyndaria, Celestiana, Moksha, Jaisudha, Ulaigh, Lulah, Vexi, Bren, Evaressiel, Silvadrien, Rayleigh, [b]Telumenar[/b], Nularien, Tirimir, Switch, Zylaris, Eirisse, Azimuth, Iona, Dyuni, Friesia, [i]Perseus[/i], Andromeda, Oracle, [i]Zetaros[/i], Asperitas, Cirro, Cirrus, Eloth, Lilla, Galaxie, Mischeif, [i]Deidemia[/i], Zirconia, Glada, JadeFrost, Nyxia, Selxia, Opherian, [i]Artemesia[/i], Callisto, Ithildin, Istalindir, Kaimelar, Kaioh, Aurora, Shibuichi, Iridessia, Luminarys, Rutaceae, Auriel, Sequoia, Ziggy) [b]First Game Participated in:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3038155/38#post_55249254]Gender Uno![/url] [b]Second Game Participated in:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3004852/561#post_55249261]Color Uno![/url] [b]Third Game Participated in:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2503231/475#post_55249267]Apparel Uno![/url] [b]Favorite dragon starred today:[/b][br][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51211043][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/512111/51211043_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [br][b]Compliment:[/b] I'm generally not a fan of the Chitin apparel, but Telumenar really pulls it off. The colors of his chosen Chitin apparel match wonderfully with his own colors. His UMA is just incredible, and overall he looks neat but not cluttered, which is a difficult look to achieve!
participation card
Quest #5
Stars Lit for this quest: 55
Total stars lit for SFC: 623

Location of ad: signature

Other Participants Visited: @Saronai (Enki, Aeridryn, Wyndaria, Celestiana, Moksha, Jaisudha, Ulaigh, Lulah, Vexi, Bren, Evaressiel, Silvadrien, Rayleigh, Telumenar, Nularien, Tirimir, Switch, Zylaris, Eirisse, Azimuth, Iona, Dyuni, Friesia, Perseus, Andromeda, Oracle, Zetaros, Asperitas, Cirro, Cirrus, Eloth, Lilla, Galaxie, Mischeif, Deidemia, Zirconia, Glada, JadeFrost, Nyxia, Selxia, Opherian, Artemesia, Callisto, Ithildin, Istalindir, Kaimelar, Kaioh, Aurora, Shibuichi, Iridessia, Luminarys, Rutaceae, Auriel, Sequoia, Ziggy)

First Game Participated in: Gender Uno!
Second Game Participated in: Color Uno!
Third Game Participated in: Apparel Uno!

Favorite dragon starred today:
51211043_350.png

Compliment: I'm generally not a fan of the Chitin apparel, but Telumenar really pulls it off. The colors of his chosen Chitin apparel match wonderfully with his own colors. His UMA is just incredible, and overall he looks neat but not cluttered, which is a difficult look to achieve!
Looking for a White/Silver/Brick G1 with Ice eyes!!!!!
also looking for a Platinum/Dust/Caribbean G1 with Plague eyes
In chronic need of food. Always.
Doing some art for food >w>
Catching up on my thank-yous

@Golden Thank you so much for the incredibly sweet words about my unnamed Veilspun!! I put it in his bio because I liked it so much :>

@vampyremoth thank you thank you thank you!! i wasn’t really sure about putting that accent on her but i’ve come to appreciate it fully thanks to you!

@ymjules lol, no worries!! besides, he’s not quite there yet :]

@SilentWanderer what a wonderful revelation to hear about (pink Koi, that is)! she’s a very recent acquistion, so i didn’t expect her to get much (if any) attention this fast! vibe is adorable and i love his lore. i don’t blame him, the world can be a bit much sometimes!
Catching up on my thank-yous

@Golden Thank you so much for the incredibly sweet words about my unnamed Veilspun!! I put it in his bio because I liked it so much :>

@vampyremoth thank you thank you thank you!! i wasn’t really sure about putting that accent on her but i’ve come to appreciate it fully thanks to you!

@ymjules lol, no worries!! besides, he’s not quite there yet :]

@SilentWanderer what a wonderful revelation to hear about (pink Koi, that is)! she’s a very recent acquistion, so i didn’t expect her to get much (if any) attention this fast! vibe is adorable and i love his lore. i don’t blame him, the world can be a bit much sometimes!
Posting mostly to clarify that I added the story to my last recorded quest. Thought I'd do that separately, since it's not easy to track edits. Not going to try for superstar status this time, but still had a lot of fun looking at everyone's dragons. Last daily, in case someone is still catching up. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62240053][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/622401/62240053_350.png[/img][/url] This guy is a commemorative dragon for a certain time in my life. He's yet to be named, but he's very special to me.
Posting mostly to clarify that I added the story to my last recorded quest. Thought I'd do that separately, since it's not easy to track edits. Not going to try for superstar status this time, but still had a lot of fun looking at everyone's dragons.

Last daily, in case someone is still catching up.

62240053_350.png

This guy is a commemorative dragon for a certain time in my life. He's yet to be named, but he's very special to me.
dT9HQge.png RDt6LqI.png r5dlFMW.png LGvol4P.png
zwkSD6b.png 4SzSxLW.png
Buy my pretties!
Rxl9DBX.png
@Potatoad @ymjules @SilentWanderer Just saying thank you for all your kind comments! They have not gone unnoticed! I've just been so busy and tired that I didn't really get around to really participating past making my participation card, so I apologize. Hopefully I'll have more luck next fest!
@Potatoad @ymjules @SilentWanderer Just saying thank you for all your kind comments! They have not gone unnoticed! I've just been so busy and tired that I didn't really get around to really participating past making my participation card, so I apologize. Hopefully I'll have more luck next fest!
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Ackie @Doozie @Golden @Jeevas @Kuroda @Potatoad @Saronai @SilentWanderer @Spookery @vampyremoth @wildewinged @ymjules [size=2]Pinglist: @Ackie @CaityJay @cinderrain @CosmicHurricane @DaniAdventures @Dessy @Doozie @Draconequis @DragonWolfAZ @figura @FireBattle @FredTheCloud @Golden @harpyja @hyddenchyld @Jeevas @kilorechoy @Kothra @Kuroda @Lovelock @Lundlaeva @Luunai @lyricalmyxteries @Marmite @Mercedeschan @missdawn2 @Nightsmaiden @NotAtAllNight @Potatoad @SenchaDrake @SilentWanderer @skittlepup1 @Spookery @TETRAHEDR0N @wildewinged @xenonentity @ymjules [/size] [size=2]Pinglist: @mgcltwo @sbslink @vampyremoth [/size] ---------------- SO SORRY everyone. I entered a wicked timewarp and a week had gone by since I last updated and I never gave anyone a last day heads up. I'm gonna extend the deadline for SFC badges/raffle/etc. until the end of the FR week. Everyone has until rollover on Saturday night. Meanwhile, I'm gonna try and get caught up recording entries. At this rate it's looking like the ongoing self-tracked version of these quests won't be live for RoR, but again, I assure you that if that is the care, all of December is for trying to snag some make-up badges and RoR badges might piggy back on November/Earth month regardless. Thank you so much for your patience with the way my brain keeps dropping all these balls all over the place [emoji=veilspun tongue size=1]
@Ackie @Doozie @Golden @Jeevas @Kuroda @Potatoad @Saronai @SilentWanderer @Spookery @vampyremoth @wildewinged @ymjules

Pinglist: @Ackie @CaityJay @cinderrain @CosmicHurricane @DaniAdventures @Dessy @Doozie @Draconequis @DragonWolfAZ @figura @FireBattle @FredTheCloud @Golden @harpyja @hyddenchyld @Jeevas @kilorechoy @Kothra @Kuroda @Lovelock @Lundlaeva @Luunai @lyricalmyxteries @Marmite @Mercedeschan @missdawn2 @Nightsmaiden @NotAtAllNight @Potatoad @SenchaDrake @SilentWanderer @skittlepup1 @Spookery @TETRAHEDR0N @wildewinged @xenonentity @ymjules

Pinglist: @mgcltwo @sbslink @vampyremoth

SO SORRY everyone. I entered a wicked timewarp and a week had gone by since I last updated and I never gave anyone a last day heads up. I'm gonna extend the deadline for SFC badges/raffle/etc. until the end of the FR week. Everyone has until rollover on Saturday night. Meanwhile, I'm gonna try and get caught up recording entries.

At this rate it's looking like the ongoing self-tracked version of these quests won't be live for RoR, but again, I assure you that if that is the care, all of December is for trying to snag some make-up badges and RoR badges might piggy back on November/Earth month regardless.

Thank you so much for your patience with the way my brain keeps dropping all these balls all over the place
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Saronai please don't worry! speaking of timewarps, i almost wrote that it was still 2021 on a paper yesterday...took me a bit to realize that wasn't right if you end up needing to take a break from the star quests for your wellbeing, i promise you that i will not mind! considering that this is the first iteration of these events, i feel like you've already done such an amazing job of keeping up with things and i can easily see how that could be tiring. take care of yourself, and have an excellent day or night :> [quote name="Potatoad" date="2024-1-28 10:18:58" ][quote name="Potatoad" date="2023-10-12 02:56:04" ] speaking of timewarps, i almost wrote that it was still 2021 on a paper yesterday...took me a bit to realize that wasn't right [/quote] just wanted to say that this has NOT gotten better because I almost wrote 2019 on a paper a few days ago. it's 2024.[/quote]
@Saronai please don't worry! speaking of timewarps, i almost wrote that it was still 2021 on a paper yesterday...took me a bit to realize that wasn't right

if you end up needing to take a break from the star quests for your wellbeing, i promise you that i will not mind! considering that this is the first iteration of these events, i feel like you've already done such an amazing job of keeping up with things and i can easily see how that could be tiring.

take care of yourself, and have an excellent day or night :>
Potatoad wrote on 2024-1-28 10:18:58:
Potatoad wrote on 2023-10-12 02:56:04:
speaking of timewarps, i almost wrote that it was still 2021 on a paper yesterday...took me a bit to realize that wasn't right

just wanted to say that this has NOT gotten better because I almost wrote 2019 on a paper a few days ago. it's 2024.
@Saronai Take care of yourself first and foremost ♥ This is a big event to try and run every month!! I think everyone would totally understand if you need to slow down and take a break :) It's a big event for us to participate in as well; this would give some low-permies lairs (me) time to accrue new dragons for stars anyway~
@Saronai Take care of yourself first and foremost ♥ This is a big event to try and run every month!! I think everyone would totally understand if you need to slow down and take a break :) It's a big event for us to participate in as well; this would give some low-permies lairs (me) time to accrue new dragons for stars anyway~
......................... tumblr_inline_mlln9e2VE81qz4rgp.png
S P O O K
acolyte of the icewarden
fr+3 • gaoler lover
tumblr_inline_mlln9hTsyE1qz4rgp.png
@Saronai dw ! I'm sure others are on the same page of being appreciative of the event no matter when it is run. .its such a nice event i'm happy to be part of it no matter when / how frequent it is ! & your wellbeing comes foremost ! i would rather you also be able to enjoy your time during the events ^_^
@Saronai dw ! I'm sure others are on the same page of being appreciative of the event no matter when it is run. .its such a nice event i'm happy to be part of it no matter when / how frequent it is ! & your wellbeing comes foremost ! i would rather you also be able to enjoy your time during the events ^_^
.. they iel vamp | FR+3 | artist
avatar, wishlist, dragons for sale
@Saronai sorry for the late reply, but please don't worry! Life happens, and I think many of us can understand what weird brain hours are. You already take on a bunch of work running events like this, so a break is well-deserved. Also, I don't think anyone would be against the quests becoming more casual both for you to run and for us to complete n_n
@Saronai sorry for the late reply, but please don't worry! Life happens, and I think many of us can understand what weird brain hours are. You already take on a bunch of work running events like this, so a break is well-deserved. Also, I don't think anyone would be against the quests becoming more casual both for you to run and for us to complete n_n
dT9HQge.png RDt6LqI.png r5dlFMW.png LGvol4P.png
zwkSD6b.png 4SzSxLW.png
Buy my pretties!
Rxl9DBX.png
[center][size=7]Quest #3 (Games)[/size][/center] [b]Stars Lit for this quest:[/b] 100 [b]Total stars lit for SFC:[/b] 255 [b]Location of ad:[/b] signature [b]First Game Participated in:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3173295/117#post_55266620]let's make a dragon rainbow[/url] [b]Second Game Participated in:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3049095/34#post_55266644]familiar uno[/url] [b]Third Game Participated in:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2034568/2673#post_55266709]dragon uno[/url] [b]Favourite dragon starred today:[/b] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68295130][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/682952/68295130_350.png[/img][/url][/center] @Doozie [b]Compliment:[/b] i love the overall theming of your lair so much! plant / nature dragons are some of my favorites and to have almost an entire lair dedicated to that to look through was so much fun for me. I chose honeyheart because i love the bee themed aesthetic, with the matching scene and apparel making it look like theyre being surrounded by honey and bees, this makes for such a nice page! i also really like the decor of the dragons bio and all the really nice art featured there.
Quest #3 (Games)

Stars Lit for this quest: 100
Total stars lit for SFC: 255

Location of ad: signature
First Game Participated in: let's make a dragon rainbow
Second Game Participated in: familiar uno
Third Game Participated in: dragon uno

Favourite dragon starred today:
68295130_350.png

@Doozie
Compliment: i love the overall theming of your lair so much! plant / nature dragons are some of my favorites and to have almost an entire lair dedicated to that to look through was so much fun for me. I chose honeyheart because i love the bee themed aesthetic, with the matching scene and apparel making it look like theyre being surrounded by honey and bees, this makes for such a nice page! i also really like the decor of the dragons bio and all the really nice art featured there.
.. they iel vamp | FR+3 | artist
avatar, wishlist, dragons for sale
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11