Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Corvus Folly {ended}
1 2
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/2ayg1u07emv426y/beastclanfull.png[/img] [Size=7] Corvus Folly[/size] [size=3][I]pinkerlock by NotMothMan[/I][/size][/center] [Center]----[/center] [i]It started with a queen and a lone wanderer. A pearlcatcher born to royalty (and a line of traitors to their patron god), and a guardian who lost her charge many years ago. Sidivin of the Bramble Palace knew only the finest, she was raised to be above the common blooded dragons around her and to always don herself in the finest silks. Alioth was raised by her guardian mother in the heart of the Ashfall wastes, she trained to wield swords and axes, all to defend the charge she would one day take. Her charge, however, was reckless and ventured off by himself one dark night and was lost. Shamed and heartbroken Alioth left her home and wandered as a sell-sword to make a living. This life brought her to the Bramble Palace, and an audience with Queen Sidivin. The queen was intrigued by this shamed guardian and demanded that it take her around the world to show her what lay beyond her twisting thorns. They wandered together for a time, adventuring to the Reedcleft Ascent, meeting a poet named Ziora. Then to the outskirts of the plague lands where they are currently making their camp meeting an unfortunate mirror named Herene [/i] [center]----[/center] Rules copied from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1904162#post_1904162]here[/url] [quote name=rules] [b][i]Basic rules:[/i][/b] [LIST][*]A death in the coliseum = that dragon must be exalted. This is the most essential rule of a nuzlocke. [*]All loot obtained in the coliseum is irrelevant, as is the loot obtained from gathering. [*]There are no restrictions about applying apparel to your dragons. Do whatever makes sense to you. Same goes for familiars. [*]Ping or message me if you take the challenge ;p (you don't actually /have/ to but I'd love to see how it goes!) [*]And, most crucially, all nuzlocke activity corresponds with the loot you obtain daily from Pinkerton's plundered pile! [/LIST] [b][i]Optional sentimental rule:[/i][/b] If a dragon reaches level 25 it "retires". It can join the ranks of your main lair. [b][i]Drops of Fate:[/i][/b] [b]Food:[/b] Coliseum time! [center] [b]Plants[/b]: 10-20 matches [b]Insects[/b]: 20-30 matches [b]Seafood[/b]: 30-40 matches [b]Meat[/b]: 40-50 matches [/center] Choose from one of these two rules: [i]Hardmode:[/i] You must select coliseum challengers in your lair using a random number generator. Then, select the coliseum arena that corresponds to the highest level dragon of that group [i](For a 'medium' mode, select the venue that is one tier down from that of highest level dragon)[/i]. If your dragons level up while in an area, you can still stay there for the whole day. You can quit your battle streak at any time to regen health, and flee from battles if it is appropriate. Don't try do 50 matches in a row unless you want a wiped-out dragon! [i]OR[/i] [i]Easymode:[/i] Choose whichever team and venue you want and go for it. Running from battles, using health pots, and ending the battle streak is fine, as I explained above. (These ranges can also be altered to suit your level of activity/personal preference.) [u]Materials and trinkets[/u]: Flex your creative muscles! [i]Note that there is currently a glitch in which Pinkerton mislabels materials as trinkets. If you obtain a "trinket" from Pinkerton, double check to make sure its not actually a material![/i] [b]Materials[/b]: Do some writing for your nuzlocke. How does your new nuzlocke clan change and develop? What are your dragons like personality-wise? How do they get along? How do they die? Is there an antagonist in this nuzlocke, or are they merely struggling against the forces of nature? Write dragon bios! Make a blog, or a thread for your challenge in the creative forums! Write short stories or paragraphs, or add to one big one adventure! [b]Trinkets[/b]: Do some art for your nuzlocke! Digital or traditional, use whatever medium feels best for you. Draw deaths. Draw dragons. Draw humanized versions of your dragons (if that's your sort of thing). Draw familiars and dragons together. It doesn't have to be that good or elaborate. If you make a nuzlocke thread, post your art there. Obviously, you might not have time in your day to do something creative. If that's the case, don't worry about it. This challenge is meant to be fun [s]and heartwrenching[/s], not a chore. [u]Rare drops[/u]: Wildcards [b]Familiars[/b]: Buy the cheapest dragon in the auction house of a specific breed. Use a random number generator (between 1-20) to determine which breed you will get! (Optionally: attach the familiar to the new dragon.) 1. Fae 2. Guardian 3. Mirror 4. Pearlcatcher 5. Ridgeback 6. Tundra 7. Spiral 8. Imperial 9. Snapper 10. Wildclaw 11. Nocturne 12. Coatl 13. Skydancer 14. Gaoler 15.Banescale 16. Obelisk 17. Veilspun 18. Undertide 19. Bogsneak 20. Aberration [b]Apparel[/b]: Breed two of your dragons. The dragons you pick are up to you. You can also change one of the genes on a dragon, or use a scatterscroll if you are rich and crazy. Note: You must flip a coin for each hatchling once they hatch. If tails, the dragon is dead and you must exalt it. This is in keeping with the origional Nuzlocke thread's rule, because I really like it. [b]Battle items[/b]: Uh-oh!!! Flip a coin. Heads = DEATH STREAK Tails = Nothing happens DEATH STREAK rules: Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Fight in the coliseum using the "food" rules 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies. If you are using the easymode rules, switch to the hardmode rules for battlestones. [s](Note that the 'death streak' needs to be tested for deadliness. It should be pretty deadly, but not totally impossible.)[/s] After testing, it seemed to work as intended! Survival depends on your willingness to be both lucky and cautious. [b][i]Starting out[/i][/b]: Using the method I detailed in the "familiar" possibility above, obtain a small number of dragons (I suggest 2 or 3). If they already have names, keep the name! If not, name them whatever you like. The challenge starts once all of the dragons, if they are hatchlings, grow into adulthood. Alternatively, choose 2-3 existing dragons in your lair to participate. This has certain advantages (eliminates the need to wait for maturity and breeding cooldowns) but also some disadvantages (less random=less exciting). You may want to "partition" your nuzlocke dragons away from your regular dragons so you don't get them mixed up. [b][i]Losing[/i][/b]: If your dragon count falls to zero you have a few options 1. Declare the challenge a "loss" and give up 2. Wait for Pinkerton to drop a familiar 3. Just say "welp" and buy another dragon from the AH without waiting for Pinkerton because you lack patience. [b][i]Additional notes:[/i][/b] [s]I haven't yet tried this challenge for myself, so I don't know how well it will work. I have no idea how difficult/easy this will be yet.[/s] I am doing the challenge and so I have some sage wisdom: [LIST] [*] Stock up on potions. Seriously. [*] Note my suggested revised coliseum rule. My original rule makes the challenge quite difficult, particularly when low leveled dragons are paired with high level ones. You definitely have to use a lot of health potions using the hard rule. However, the rate of familiar drops from pinkerton is also relatively high, so replacing dead dragons is fairly straightforward. Or maybe I'm just getting lucky. [*] Using only one dragon in the coliseum is HARD. Don't be shy about running away! [/LIST] [/quote] [center][size=7]My Rules[/size][/center] [LIST] [*] I'm combining the trinket/material rule into one because I'm not a good artist and I'm a better writer {may also do memes of these dragons instead} [*] Any eggs found may either get hatched and added to the party or sold to buy apparel [*] If we get an apparel drop then one of the dragons gets to have the apparel (roll for it) [*] I will be rolling dice and flipping actual coins for this because I have more than enough dice to roll and I feel like it'll add a neat D&D element to it [/LIST] dividers from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60927224]here[/url]
beastclanfull.png
Corvus Folly
pinkerlock by NotMothMan
----
It started with a queen and a lone wanderer. A pearlcatcher born to royalty (and a line of traitors to their patron god), and a guardian who lost her charge many years ago. Sidivin of the Bramble Palace knew only the finest, she was raised to be above the common blooded dragons around her and to always don herself in the finest silks. Alioth was raised by her guardian mother in the heart of the Ashfall wastes, she trained to wield swords and axes, all to defend the charge she would one day take. Her charge, however, was reckless and ventured off by himself one dark night and was lost. Shamed and heartbroken Alioth left her home and wandered as a sell-sword to make a living. This life brought her to the Bramble Palace, and an audience with Queen Sidivin. The queen was intrigued by this shamed guardian and demanded that it take her around the world to show her what lay beyond her twisting thorns. They wandered together for a time, adventuring to the Reedcleft Ascent, meeting a poet named Ziora. Then to the outskirts of the plague lands where they are currently making their camp meeting an unfortunate mirror named Herene
----
Rules copied from here
rules wrote:
Basic rules:
  • A death in the coliseum = that dragon must be exalted. This is the most essential rule of a nuzlocke.
  • All loot obtained in the coliseum is irrelevant, as is the loot obtained from gathering.
  • There are no restrictions about applying apparel to your dragons. Do whatever makes sense to you. Same goes for familiars.
  • Ping or message me if you take the challenge ;p (you don't actually /have/ to but I'd love to see how it goes!)
  • And, most crucially, all nuzlocke activity corresponds with the loot you obtain daily from Pinkerton's plundered pile!

Optional sentimental rule:
If a dragon reaches level 25 it "retires". It can join the ranks of your main lair.

Drops of Fate:

Food: Coliseum time!
Plants: 10-20 matches
Insects: 20-30 matches
Seafood: 30-40 matches
Meat: 40-50 matches

Choose from one of these two rules:

Hardmode: You must select coliseum challengers in your lair using a random number generator. Then, select the coliseum arena that corresponds to the highest level dragon of that group (For a 'medium' mode, select the venue that is one tier down from that of highest level dragon). If your dragons level up while in an area, you can still stay there for the whole day. You can quit your battle streak at any time to regen health, and flee from battles if it is appropriate. Don't try do 50 matches in a row unless you want a wiped-out dragon!

OR

Easymode: Choose whichever team and venue you want and go for it. Running from battles, using health pots, and ending the battle streak is fine, as I explained above.

(These ranges can also be altered to suit your level of activity/personal preference.)

Materials and trinkets: Flex your creative muscles!

Note that there is currently a glitch in which Pinkerton mislabels materials as trinkets. If you obtain a "trinket" from Pinkerton, double check to make sure its not actually a material!

Materials: Do some writing for your nuzlocke. How does your new nuzlocke clan change and develop? What are your dragons like personality-wise? How do they get along? How do they die? Is there an antagonist in this nuzlocke, or are they merely struggling against the forces of nature? Write dragon bios! Make a blog, or a thread for your challenge in the creative forums! Write short stories or paragraphs, or add to one big one adventure!

Trinkets: Do some art for your nuzlocke! Digital or traditional, use whatever medium feels best for you. Draw deaths. Draw dragons. Draw humanized versions of your dragons (if that's your sort of thing). Draw familiars and dragons together. It doesn't have to be that good or elaborate. If you make a nuzlocke thread, post your art there.

Obviously, you might not have time in your day to do something creative. If that's the case, don't worry about it. This challenge is meant to be fun and heartwrenching, not a chore.

Rare drops: Wildcards

Familiars: Buy the cheapest dragon in the auction house of a specific breed. Use a random number generator (between 1-20) to determine which breed you will get! (Optionally: attach the familiar to the new dragon.)

1. Fae
2. Guardian
3. Mirror
4. Pearlcatcher
5. Ridgeback
6. Tundra
7. Spiral
8. Imperial
9. Snapper
10. Wildclaw
11. Nocturne
12. Coatl
13. Skydancer
14. Gaoler
15.Banescale
16. Obelisk
17. Veilspun
18. Undertide
19. Bogsneak
20. Aberration

Apparel: Breed two of your dragons. The dragons you pick are up to you. You can also change one of the genes on a dragon, or use a scatterscroll if you are rich and crazy.

Note: You must flip a coin for each hatchling once they hatch. If tails, the dragon is dead and you must exalt it. This is in keeping with the origional Nuzlocke thread's rule, because I really like it.

Battle items: Uh-oh!!!

Flip a coin.
Heads = DEATH STREAK
Tails = Nothing happens

DEATH STREAK rules: Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Fight in the coliseum using the "food" rules 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies. If you are using the easymode rules, switch to the hardmode rules for battlestones.

(Note that the 'death streak' needs to be tested for deadliness. It should be pretty deadly, but not totally impossible.) After testing, it seemed to work as intended! Survival depends on your willingness to be both lucky and cautious.

Starting out:
Using the method I detailed in the "familiar" possibility above, obtain a small number of dragons (I suggest 2 or 3). If they already have names, keep the name! If not, name them whatever you like. The challenge starts once all of the dragons, if they are hatchlings, grow into adulthood.

Alternatively, choose 2-3 existing dragons in your lair to participate. This has certain advantages (eliminates the need to wait for maturity and breeding cooldowns) but also some disadvantages (less random=less exciting).

You may want to "partition" your nuzlocke dragons away from your regular dragons so you don't get them mixed up.

Losing:
If your dragon count falls to zero you have a few options
1. Declare the challenge a "loss" and give up
2. Wait for Pinkerton to drop a familiar
3. Just say "welp" and buy another dragon from the AH without waiting for Pinkerton because you lack patience.

Additional notes:
I haven't yet tried this challenge for myself, so I don't know how well it will work. I have no idea how difficult/easy this will be yet.

I am doing the challenge and so I have some sage wisdom:
  • Stock up on potions. Seriously.
  • Note my suggested revised coliseum rule. My original rule makes the challenge quite difficult, particularly when low leveled dragons are paired with high level ones. You definitely have to use a lot of health potions using the hard rule. However, the rate of familiar drops from pinkerton is also relatively high, so replacing dead dragons is fairly straightforward. Or maybe I'm just getting lucky.
  • Using only one dragon in the coliseum is HARD. Don't be shy about running away!
My Rules
  • I'm combining the trinket/material rule into one because I'm not a good artist and I'm a better writer {may also do memes of these dragons instead}
  • Any eggs found may either get hatched and added to the party or sold to buy apparel
  • If we get an apparel drop then one of the dragons gets to have the apparel (roll for it)
  • I will be rolling dice and flipping actual coins for this because I have more than enough dice to roll and I feel like it'll add a neat D&D element to it
dividers from here
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
[center][size=7]Cast[/size][/center] [Columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=82153475][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/821535/82153475.png[/img][/url] Sidivin [i]The Queen[/i]: the vain and haughty "leader" of the party. Uses her charm to add to her party. She's basically a warlock who's patron is the arch-fae, or a sorcerer who's father IS the arch-fae. [center]---[/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=82155427][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/821555/82155427.png[/img][/url] Alioth [i]The Soldier[/i]: the tank of the group, Alioth is wise and protects the dragons around her. She's the paladin basically, more sassy though. [center]---[/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=81601699][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/816017/81601699.png[/img][/url] Ziora [i]The Poet[/i]: literally just the comic relief for when things get rough. Like a bard, only not THAT bad, lives for the [i]meme.[/i] [center]---[/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=82418621][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/824187/82418621.png[/img][/url] Herene [i]The Hermit[/i]: You know that rogue in every D&D group? You know that one guy who you want to throw out when he starts "doing his thing" and causing more trouble than he should? Yeah that isn't her, she's more like the sassy druid that stays in her wild shape because the wolves understand her better [center]---[/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=82355098][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/823551/82355098.png[/img][/url] Sindarin [i]The Fool[/i]: Once a great wizard Sindarin was driven mad and reduced to a bumbling madman. He's basically Old Man McGucket, he'll occasionally have moments of clarity but they won't last long. His book on his hip contains recipes for soup. [center]---[/center] Any new dragon goes here :) [/columns]
Cast
82153475.png
Sidivin The Queen: the vain and haughty "leader" of the party. Uses her charm to add to her party. She's basically a warlock who's patron is the arch-fae, or a sorcerer who's father IS the arch-fae.

---

82155427.png
Alioth The Soldier: the tank of the group, Alioth is wise and protects the dragons around her. She's the paladin basically, more sassy though.

---
81601699.png
Ziora The Poet: literally just the comic relief for when things get rough. Like a bard, only not THAT bad, lives for the meme.

---
82418621.png
Herene The Hermit: You know that rogue in every D&D group? You know that one guy who you want to throw out when he starts "doing his thing" and causing more trouble than he should? Yeah that isn't her, she's more like the sassy druid that stays in her wild shape because the wolves understand her better

---
82355098.png
Sindarin The Fool: Once a great wizard Sindarin was driven mad and reduced to a bumbling madman. He's basically Old Man McGucket, he'll occasionally have moments of clarity but they won't last long. His book on his hip contains recipes for soup.
---

Any new dragon goes here :)
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
[center][size=7]Exalted[/size][/center] [Url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3193857#post_52967686][emoji=black gem size=1][/url]
Exalted
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
Table of Contents
Prologue
The Poet's Muse
A....Soup Chef?
Table of Contents
Prologue
The Poet's Muse
A....Soup Chef?
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
The Beginning
Starring: Sidivin, Alioth, Ziora, and Herene

"Lady." Alioth urged, her imposing figure casting a long shadow against the wall behind them, "Perhaps we should visit someplace else before venturing into the plague lands."

"Yeah," Ziora said behind Alioth, "Plague Dragons are dangerous, you'd have to be stu- ahem reckless to want to go into their territory uninvited."

Sidivin looked up from their map and narrowed her lavender eyes. "My goal with our journey is beyond your concerns. The wastelands are vast, their culture is rich, and I may find exactly what I need. All the both of you should worry about is protecting me. Not questioning my motives. "

Ziora opened his mouth only to be quickly silenced by a stern look from Alioth. The group left for the border immediately. Within a few hours they were looking over the border to the red sands of the Scared Wasteland. Sidivin was the first to step over, followed by Alioth who dragged Ziora over.
---

"It stinks here." Ziora said as they walked.

"Yes I suppose that's the point." Alioth replied.

"I just think a few flowers or something would help a bit with the stink. HOW DO THEY LIVE LIKE THIS ALIOTH?" Ziora grabbed his snout trying to block out as much of the smell as he could.

"I don't think anyone who lives here is bothered by it."

"They should be."

"Alioth." Sidivin called from the top of a small hill nearby, "I see someone."

Alioth rushed to her side to see what the Queen was watching. She saw the silhouette of a mirror dragon, alone.

"Odd." She said looking over to her compainon, "Mirrors never travel alone."

Taking this as an invitation to add to their party Sidivin began running toward the wandering dragon. Ignoring Alioth's shrikes of disapproval behind her. The mirror was small. It looked hungry and growled as Sidivin approached.

"Who are you...Why are you trespassing in my land"

"I am Queen Sidivin of the Bramble Palace, I'm passing through this land with my traveling companions."

"I am Herene, guardian of this territory. Last of my pack."

"Join us, join our pack."

The mirror narrowed her eyes before nodding, driven by loneliness.
The Beginning
Starring: Sidivin, Alioth, Ziora, and Herene

"Lady." Alioth urged, her imposing figure casting a long shadow against the wall behind them, "Perhaps we should visit someplace else before venturing into the plague lands."

"Yeah," Ziora said behind Alioth, "Plague Dragons are dangerous, you'd have to be stu- ahem reckless to want to go into their territory uninvited."

Sidivin looked up from their map and narrowed her lavender eyes. "My goal with our journey is beyond your concerns. The wastelands are vast, their culture is rich, and I may find exactly what I need. All the both of you should worry about is protecting me. Not questioning my motives. "

Ziora opened his mouth only to be quickly silenced by a stern look from Alioth. The group left for the border immediately. Within a few hours they were looking over the border to the red sands of the Scared Wasteland. Sidivin was the first to step over, followed by Alioth who dragged Ziora over.
---

"It stinks here." Ziora said as they walked.

"Yes I suppose that's the point." Alioth replied.

"I just think a few flowers or something would help a bit with the stink. HOW DO THEY LIVE LIKE THIS ALIOTH?" Ziora grabbed his snout trying to block out as much of the smell as he could.

"I don't think anyone who lives here is bothered by it."

"They should be."

"Alioth." Sidivin called from the top of a small hill nearby, "I see someone."

Alioth rushed to her side to see what the Queen was watching. She saw the silhouette of a mirror dragon, alone.

"Odd." She said looking over to her compainon, "Mirrors never travel alone."

Taking this as an invitation to add to their party Sidivin began running toward the wandering dragon. Ignoring Alioth's shrikes of disapproval behind her. The mirror was small. It looked hungry and growled as Sidivin approached.

"Who are you...Why are you trespassing in my land"

"I am Queen Sidivin of the Bramble Palace, I'm passing through this land with my traveling companions."

"I am Herene, guardian of this territory. Last of my pack."

"Join us, join our pack."

The mirror narrowed her eyes before nodding, driven by loneliness.
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
[center][size=7]Day one[/size] Pulled: [item=decorative centaur quiver] ---[/center] [center][size=7]A Poet's Muse[/size] Starring: Ziora[/center] [center][i]My mother told me Some day I may be A poet with gilded words Who sings for distant shores Until I met a queen beautiful and mean Who took me from my home forced me to roam Over deep red sands She took me by my hands Promised me a place In a palace of waste Sharp as her briars I called her a liar but I follow still Blinded by her will[/i][/center] [right]~Poem by Ziora[/right] [center]---[/center] His pen tapped the page before him, the only thing he had to show for hours of work was a silly little poem. He knew his ONLY job was to document the grand adventures of Queen Sidivin but by the eleven she was so full of herself! He hated writing all her little boasts about her journey, boasts he knew weren't true because [I]he was there[/I]. Ziora closed his book with a huff and walked outside of the small, leather tent that he had been calling home the last month. The night sky in the wasteland was strange, but beautiful, tinted dark red but the glow from the cauldron gave it a yellow gradient. He opened a small book he kept in his breast pocket and started to write. [center][i]What wonders do you hold Land of fungus and mold What secrets does your red sand keep Or your caves so deep? What horrors have you seen? What beauty have you gleaned? With a mother so vile And a land so wild. Strong servants of the wastes What struggles have you faced?[/i][/center] He looked over the poem before he smiled to himself and closed the book, more than satisfied by his work. Then, after looking at the sky for what felt like an eternity, Ziora walked back to his tent and fell into a deep sleep.
Day one
Pulled: Decorative Centaur Quiver
---
A Poet's Muse
Starring: Ziora
My mother told me
Some day I may be
A poet with gilded words
Who sings for distant shores

Until I met a queen
beautiful and mean
Who took me from my home
forced me to roam

Over deep red sands
She took me by my hands
Promised me a place
In a palace of waste

Sharp as her briars
I called her a liar
but I follow still
Blinded by her will
~Poem by Ziora
---

His pen tapped the page before him, the only thing he had to show for hours of work was a silly little poem. He knew his ONLY job was to document the grand adventures of Queen Sidivin but by the eleven she was so full of herself! He hated writing all her little boasts about her journey, boasts he knew weren't true because he was there. Ziora closed his book with a huff and walked outside of the small, leather tent that he had been calling home the last month. The night sky in the wasteland was strange, but beautiful, tinted dark red but the glow from the cauldron gave it a yellow gradient. He opened a small book he kept in his breast pocket and started to write.
What wonders do you hold
Land of fungus and mold
What secrets does your red sand keep
Or your caves so deep?
What horrors have you seen?
What beauty have you gleaned?
With a mother so vile
And a land so wild.
Strong servants of the wastes
What struggles have you faced?

He looked over the poem before he smiled to himself and closed the book, more than satisfied by his work. Then, after looking at the sky for what felt like an eternity, Ziora walked back to his tent and fell into a deep sleep.
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
[center][size=7]Day Two[/size] Pulled [item=static-charged tail poof] [center]---[/center] Rolled 1d100 to see if I get a new dragon, got a 66[/center] [center]NEW ADDITION:Sindarin [i]The Fool[/i] [/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82355098][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/823551/82355098_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]---[/center] [center][size=7]A....Soup Chef?[/size][/center] Sidivin stretched out on her large mass of pelts and blankets that served as her bed, she had to be comfortable and well rested for the journey ahead. She walked out of her tent and snapped her fingers, the tent and all the contents inside it folded itself into a small square that she slipped into her cloak pocket. It was mid-day, Alioth was off scavenging for lunch, Ziora and Herene were talking with an odd new dragon. He was a very brightly colored and strangely dressed Ridgeback. "Excuse me," Sidivin said as sweetly as she could, "who is this?" Ziora opened his mouth but was interrupted by the Ridgeback who thrusted out his hand with a smile "I'm Sindarin, master wizard and world renowned soup chef." "Soup chef?" "Exactly! I'm here to get a gander at the most incredible of soups, the [i]forbidden[/i] soup, I plan on asking the Plaguebringer herself the recipe" "Herene and I both agree that he should stay with us" Ziora said with a large smile, "He's so funky. I like him." "And, as crazy as he seems, he does make very good soup." Herene added. "And what does Alioth think?" Sidivin said smirking. "I think he has potential. He isn't the sharpest bowl in the plate drawer, but he has his uses." Alioth said, putting bags of supplies down beside Sindarin. "Here, make some more soup for the Queen." [center]---[/center] "We don't [I]need[/I] a soup chef of all things Alioth!" Sidivin growled. "Unlike you most of us aren't magical, my lady. Ziora is right, though it pains me to say it, we need someone who can cook." "As if that little mirror couldn't cook!" "My Lady....mirrors don't cook their food. And her name is Herene. If you wish for us to continue to follow you I suggest you treat us as your equals. When the eleven call even you must answer." Alioth said with a deep, angry growl. She turned and left Sidivin alone to sit near Ziora and the rest of the party. [center]---[/center] Herene poked at her lunch. She had never had a cooked meal before. She leaned down and sniffed, then passed her bowl to Ziora. There were greens in it. She didn't eat greens. Ziora didn't ask, only ate and smiled while showing his poems to Alioth who snorted. "You could use practice." She tried to keep her face stoic, but Herene could see how much she liked what she read. "How much poetry have [I]you[/I] read?" Ziora scoffed, and nearly choked on his lunch. "My charge was a skilled poet and playwrite. He and I were traveling to help him get inspired for his next masterpiece." Alioth smiled a little, then her face soured "The night he...it was dark and raining, he didn't want to wake me and went out to...I don't know what he wanted to do but he never came back." Ziora placed a hand on Alioth who pulled away. "I'm sorry, I..." "Don't. Don't apologize to me. I failed my charge, you shouldn't pity me." Alioth sat up, "My penence is to keep this lot safe. Hopefully then I can find a way to release myself from all the pain I feel." "I know your pain." Herene said, drawing in the sand, "I lost my pack. I feel so alone." "The pain of our biology, huh?" Alioth smiled. "Does everyone but me have a tragic backstory?" Ziora shouted. "I still have both parents, a house, and I had a very good role making kites and writing little rhymes!" "That happens when you're born lucky." Herene said. "Life in the wind territory isn't hard. You just haven't had any challenges to make you stronger." "I agree with Herene, you've been sheltered." Alioth said. "Even I had bad things happen to me!" Sindarin said with a large smile, "I lost my best soup spoon, my favorite plushie, my whole family after I accidentally lit our house on fire.....I can control it now..." "Indeed.." Alioth said, sliding away from Sindarin. "But it isn't bad to have been sheltered and loved. You're very lucky" "Very lucky." Herene echoed.
Day Two
Pulled Static-Charged Tail Poof
---
Rolled 1d100 to see if I get a new dragon, got a 66
NEW ADDITION:Sindarin The Fool
82355098_350.png
---
A....Soup Chef?

Sidivin stretched out on her large mass of pelts and blankets that served as her bed, she had to be comfortable and well rested for the journey ahead. She walked out of her tent and snapped her fingers, the tent and all the contents inside it folded itself into a small square that she slipped into her cloak pocket. It was mid-day, Alioth was off scavenging for lunch, Ziora and Herene were talking with an odd new dragon. He was a very brightly colored and strangely dressed Ridgeback.

"Excuse me," Sidivin said as sweetly as she could, "who is this?"

Ziora opened his mouth but was interrupted by the Ridgeback who thrusted out his hand with a smile "I'm Sindarin, master wizard and world renowned soup chef."

"Soup chef?"

"Exactly! I'm here to get a gander at the most incredible of soups, the forbidden soup, I plan on asking the Plaguebringer herself the recipe"

"Herene and I both agree that he should stay with us" Ziora said with a large smile, "He's so funky. I like him."

"And, as crazy as he seems, he does make very good soup." Herene added.

"And what does Alioth think?" Sidivin said smirking.

"I think he has potential. He isn't the sharpest bowl in the plate drawer, but he has his uses." Alioth said, putting bags of supplies down beside Sindarin. "Here, make some more soup for the Queen."
---

"We don't need a soup chef of all things Alioth!" Sidivin growled.

"Unlike you most of us aren't magical, my lady. Ziora is right, though it pains me to say it, we need someone who can cook."

"As if that little mirror couldn't cook!"

"My Lady....mirrors don't cook their food. And her name is Herene. If you wish for us to continue to follow you I suggest you treat us as your equals. When the eleven call even you must answer." Alioth said with a deep, angry growl. She turned and left Sidivin alone to sit near Ziora and the rest of the party.
---

Herene poked at her lunch. She had never had a cooked meal before. She leaned down and sniffed, then passed her bowl to Ziora. There were greens in it. She didn't eat greens. Ziora didn't ask, only ate and smiled while showing his poems to Alioth who snorted.

"You could use practice." She tried to keep her face stoic, but Herene could see how much she liked what she read.

"How much poetry have you read?" Ziora scoffed, and nearly choked on his lunch.

"My charge was a skilled poet and playwrite. He and I were traveling to help him get inspired for his next masterpiece." Alioth smiled a little, then her face soured "The night he...it was dark and raining, he didn't want to wake me and went out to...I don't know what he wanted to do but he never came back."

Ziora placed a hand on Alioth who pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I..."

"Don't. Don't apologize to me. I failed my charge, you shouldn't pity me." Alioth sat up, "My penence is to keep this lot safe. Hopefully then I can find a way to release myself from all the pain I feel."

"I know your pain." Herene said, drawing in the sand, "I lost my pack. I feel so alone."

"The pain of our biology, huh?" Alioth smiled.

"Does everyone but me have a tragic backstory?" Ziora shouted. "I still have both parents, a house, and I had a very good role making kites and writing little rhymes!"

"That happens when you're born lucky." Herene said. "Life in the wind territory isn't hard. You just haven't had any challenges to make you stronger."

"I agree with Herene, you've been sheltered." Alioth said.

"Even I had bad things happen to me!" Sindarin said with a large smile, "I lost my best soup spoon, my favorite plushie, my whole family after I accidentally lit our house on fire.....I can control it now..."

"Indeed.." Alioth said, sliding away from Sindarin. "But it isn't bad to have been sheltered and loved. You're very lucky"

"Very lucky." Herene echoed.
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
[center][size=7]Day 3[/size] Pulled: [item=Noxious Coralclimber][/center] NEW DRAGON TIME??? I don't really have room so Sin got a new familiar his name is Clark :)
Day 3
Pulled: Noxious Coralclimber
NEW DRAGON TIME??? I don't really have room so Sin got a new familiar his name is Clark :)
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
[center][size=7]Day 4[/size] Pulled: [item=fissure crawdad] coli time :(-- Everyone survived :)[/center]
Day 4
Pulled: Fissure Crawdad coli time :(-- Everyone survived :)
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
Day 5
Pulled:
Day 5
Pulled:
She/her