Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | ~ Fellow Travellers Kingdomlocke ~
The Fellow Travellers Kingdomlocke

Introduction
Hello and welcome to my kingdomlocke! I love Pokemon and playing nuzlockes so once I learned about lockes in Flight Rising I wanted to do one right away. I'm not the best at writing but I'm going to try including a short little story or lore along with each day as well. I'm mostly just making this to keep track of things for myself but if you manage to enjoy as well it I'm glad! Please feel free to comment or give advice/critique as well! Anyways let's get right into it.
Rules
All the rules of the Kingdomlocke can be found here! Though my locke may be slightly altered to for me to better understand and keep track of. I may also miss some days if I'm busy! I will be using these two sites for dice rolls and coin flips.

Current Dragons: 3 | Fallen Dragons: 0 | Jobs Filled: 3
The Fellow Travellers Kingdomlocke

Introduction
Hello and welcome to my kingdomlocke! I love Pokemon and playing nuzlockes so once I learned about lockes in Flight Rising I wanted to do one right away. I'm not the best at writing but I'm going to try including a short little story or lore along with each day as well. I'm mostly just making this to keep track of things for myself but if you manage to enjoy as well it I'm glad! Please feel free to comment or give advice/critique as well! Anyways let's get right into it.
Rules
All the rules of the Kingdomlocke can be found here! Though my locke may be slightly altered to for me to better understand and keep track of. I may also miss some days if I'm busy! I will be using these two sites for dice rolls and coin flips.

xx
Technoblade_Dragon.gif
xxx
xxx
Wilbur_Dragon_Flip.gif
[center][font=Gabriola][size=6] [b]Current Kingdom Members[/b][/size] [size=5] Here are all the dragons currently alive in the kingdom. Click on their pictures to head to the dragons page and find out more about them![/size][/font] [/center] [columns][left][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80514255] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/805143/80514255.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][font=Gabriola][size=5] [b]Beholder[/b] » Role - Royal » Level - 7 » Lives - [emoji=familiar heart size=1] » Death Bond / Partner - None [/font] [/size][/left] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color] [right][nextcol] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80343789] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/803438/80343789.png[/img] [/url][/right] [nextcol][font=Gabriola][size=5] [b]Mushroom[/b] » Role - Name Scribe » Level - 7 » Lives - [emoji=familiar heart size=1] » Death Bond / Partner - None[/font] [/size][/columns][/columns] [columns][left][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75608445] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/756085/75608445.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][font=Gabriola][size=5] [b]Julius[/b] » Role - Gardener » Level - 7 » Lives - [emoji=familiar heart size=1] » Death Bond / Partner - None [/font] [/size][/left]
Current Kingdom Members
Here are all the dragons currently alive in the kingdom. Click on their pictures to head to the dragons page and find out more about them!
Beholder
» Role - Royal
» Level - 7
» Lives -
» Death Bond / Partner - None

xxxxxx

80343789.png
Mushroom
» Role - Name Scribe
» Level - 7
» Lives -
Julius
» Role - Gardener
» Level - 7
» Lives -
xx
Technoblade_Dragon.gif
xxx
xxx
Wilbur_Dragon_Flip.gif
Fallen Kingdom Members
Here lies all the dragons who have passed from the kingdom. Click on their pictures to head to the dragons page and find out more about them!
Fallen Kingdom Members
Here lies all the dragons who have passed from the kingdom. Click on their pictures to head to the dragons page and find out more about them!
xx
Technoblade_Dragon.gif
xxx
xxx
Wilbur_Dragon_Flip.gif
[center][font=Gabriola][size=7] [b]Day 1[/b][/size][/font] [center][font=Gabriola][size=5]A large shadow is cast down towards the ground, swiftly moving past pools of lava and barren land. If one were to look towards the clouds they would spot a young Imperial flying amongst them. What they wouldn’t know though is that this young Imperial, simply named Beholder, was on a mission. Though it was common for Imperials to live in solitaire or in smaller groups, this one has had enough. The days have grown lonely and meaningless and as soon as he woke that day, he knew he had to change something. So he kept flying, further and further from his birthplace in the Ashfall Waste. After days of an endless flight, Beholder had made his way to the Windswept Plateau yet still couldn’t find what he was looking for. Not that he knew what that was himself. With a shake of his head he swept down into the rolling fields below, landing in the long grass with a soft thump. This looked like a decent enough spot to rest. Just for a short moment as he thought over what he was truly searching for. Beholder circled once before lying down and curling into a large circle. As he shut his eyes to rest he listened to the soft bird song in the distance. It was peaceful here, perhaps a fitting place to live. [/size][/font] [center] ------------------------------------ [center][font=Gabriola][size=6][b]Recieved:[/b][/size][/font] [center] [center][font=Gabriola][size=5][item=Aged Carcass] [b]Meat[/b]: 40-50 Matches![/size][/font] [center] [center][font=Gabriola][size=5]Just as Beholder begins to drift off to sleep, he feels talons pierce his back and sharp beaks begin to peck at his scales. With a surprised yelp, Beholder jumps up to face his attackers. A flock of silky webwings had managed to sneak up on him. With an angry hiss, Beholder twists around to snap his jaws at the webwing still clung to his back. The monster lets out its own angry squawk as it darts away before diving to attack again along with its two flock mates. The four twist and blur into a flurry of claws, fangs, and beaks, all trying to overpower the other. Just as two of the webwings manage to sink their talons back into Beholder’s flank, he feels them ripped away with a roar. He lets out a gasp as he turns to see a Wildclaw and Coatl have begun to fight off the webwings as well. With a breathless laugh, Beholder turns back to the webwing still focused on him, leaping into the air to snap at its wing. The webwing lets out a pained screech before fleeing with the rest of its flock from their now losing battle. “You okay up there?” he hears one of the dragons below him call out. Beholder lowers himself back down to stand with the two strangers, dipping his head to them. “Thanks to you two, yes. I wasn’t expecting to run into any monsters around here,” he replied. “Oh yes there’s quite a few of those annoying little guys around here,” the stranger continues. The Wildclaw he realizes as he recognizes her voice. “The name’s Mushroom by the way,” she greets, holding a hand out towards him. Beholder takes it, surprised at the strength the Wildclaw possesses as she shakes his hand. “My name is Beholder, it’s a pleasure to meet you,” he introduces himself with a shy smile. Mushroom gives him a grin back before waving her arm towards the Coatl sat a few feet away from them. “This here is my friend Julius,” she continues as Beholder turns his head to look at him. The small Coatl had yet to talk, seemingly too busy preening his now ruffled feathers from the fight. “Yes, yes. It’s a pleasure,” Julius snorts out a bit mockingly with only a glance at Beholder before returning to his preening. Mushroom rolls her eyes before perking up as if she had an idea. “Say why don’t you come along back to our lair? It’s not much but I’m sure you’ll get a much better rest there then out here with the webwings,” she offers, not waiting for an answer as she begins to trot away through the field. “Oh really, must you invite every stray dragon you find out here back to the lair?” Julius groaned as he flapped his wings to fly the short distance over to Mushroom just to land on her back. “Oh I know you enjoy the extra company!” Mushroom teased her friend before turning to look back at Beholder. “Hurry up now, don’t want you getting attacked again so soon!” she giggled before continuing on. Beholder blinked at them, stunned for a moment before hurrying to catch up to the two. Perhaps what he had been looking for had ended up finding him. [/size][/font] [center] [center][font=Gabriola][size=5][b]Drops[/b][/size][/font] [item=Frosted Pocketmouse] [item=Bluelight Chipskink] [item=Blazing Slash][/center] [center][font=Gabriola][size=5][b]Beholder[/b] - lvl 4 [b]Mushroom[/b] - lvl 4 [b]Julius [/b]- lvl 4[/size][/font] [center] ------------------------------------ [center][font=Gabriola][size=6] [b]Beholder and Mushroom have nested, 3 eggs are laid![/b][/size][/font] [center][img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/3/3healthy_0dead.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Gabriola][size=5]Beholder ends up remaining with the two dragons he now calls friends and begins to grow closer and closer to Mushroom. After a day out hunting, he returns to her curled around three warm eggs in their nest. [/size][/font] [center] ------------------------------------ [center][font=Gabriola][size=5] [b]Current Dragons: 3 | Fallen Dragons: 0 | Jobs Filled: 1 [/b][/size][/font][/center]
Day 1
A large shadow is cast down towards the ground, swiftly moving past pools of lava and barren land. If one were to look towards the clouds they would spot a young Imperial flying amongst them. What they wouldn’t know though is that this young Imperial, simply named Beholder, was on a mission. Though it was common for Imperials to live in solitaire or in smaller groups, this one has had enough. The days have grown lonely and meaningless and as soon as he woke that day, he knew he had to change something. So he kept flying, further and further from his birthplace in the Ashfall Waste.

After days of an endless flight, Beholder had made his way to the Windswept Plateau yet still couldn’t find what he was looking for. Not that he knew what that was himself. With a shake of his head he swept down into the rolling fields below, landing in the long grass with a soft thump. This looked like a decent enough spot to rest. Just for a short moment as he thought over what he was truly searching for. Beholder circled once before lying down and curling into a large circle. As he shut his eyes to rest he listened to the soft bird song in the distance. It was peaceful here, perhaps a fitting place to live.

Recieved:
Aged Carcass
Meat: 40-50 Matches!
Just as Beholder begins to drift off to sleep, he feels talons pierce his back and sharp beaks begin to peck at his scales. With a surprised yelp, Beholder jumps up to face his attackers. A flock of silky webwings had managed to sneak up on him. With an angry hiss, Beholder twists around to snap his jaws at the webwing still clung to his back. The monster lets out its own angry squawk as it darts away before diving to attack again along with its two flock mates. The four twist and blur into a flurry of claws, fangs, and beaks, all trying to overpower the other. Just as two of the webwings manage to sink their talons back into Beholder’s flank, he feels them ripped away with a roar. He lets out a gasp as he turns to see a Wildclaw and Coatl have begun to fight off the webwings as well. With a breathless laugh, Beholder turns back to the webwing still focused on him, leaping into the air to snap at its wing. The webwing lets out a pained screech before fleeing with the rest of its flock from their now losing battle.

“You okay up there?” he hears one of the dragons below him call out. Beholder lowers himself back down to stand with the two strangers, dipping his head to them.

“Thanks to you two, yes. I wasn’t expecting to run into any monsters around here,” he replied.

“Oh yes there’s quite a few of those annoying little guys around here,” the stranger continues. The Wildclaw he realizes as he recognizes her voice. “The name’s Mushroom by the way,” she greets, holding a hand out towards him. Beholder takes it, surprised at the strength the Wildclaw possesses as she shakes his hand.

“My name is Beholder, it’s a pleasure to meet you,” he introduces himself with a shy smile. Mushroom gives him a grin back before waving her arm towards the Coatl sat a few feet away from them.

“This here is my friend Julius,” she continues as Beholder turns his head to look at him. The small Coatl had yet to talk, seemingly too busy preening his now ruffled feathers from the fight.

“Yes, yes. It’s a pleasure,” Julius snorts out a bit mockingly with only a glance at Beholder before returning to his preening. Mushroom rolls her eyes before perking up as if she had an idea.

“Say why don’t you come along back to our lair? It’s not much but I’m sure you’ll get a much better rest there then out here with the webwings,” she offers, not waiting for an answer as she begins to trot away through the field.

“Oh really, must you invite every stray dragon you find out here back to the lair?” Julius groaned as he flapped his wings to fly the short distance over to Mushroom just to land on her back.

“Oh I know you enjoy the extra company!” Mushroom teased her friend before turning to look back at Beholder. “Hurry up now, don’t want you getting attacked again so soon!” she giggled before continuing on. Beholder blinked at them, stunned for a moment before hurrying to catch up to the two. Perhaps what he had been looking for had ended up finding him.

Drops
Frosted Pocketmouse Bluelight Chipskink Blazing Slash

Beholder - lvl 4
Mushroom - lvl 4
Julius - lvl 4

Beholder and Mushroom have nested, 3 eggs are laid!
3healthy_0dead.png
Beholder ends up remaining with the two dragons he now calls friends and begins to grow closer and closer to Mushroom. After a day out hunting, he returns to her curled around three warm eggs in their nest.

Current Dragons: 3 | Fallen Dragons: 0 | Jobs Filled: 1
xx
Technoblade_Dragon.gif
xxx
xxx
Wilbur_Dragon_Flip.gif
[center][font=Gabriola][size=7] [b]Day 2[/b][/size][/font] [center][font=Gabriola][size=5]Pinkerton glitched out so guess we’re heading straight to Crim! Rolled a 4 with a d5 so we get 4 extra turns with Crim. [/size][/font] [center] ------------------------------------ [center][font=Gabriola][size=6][b]Extra Round 1:[/b][/size][/font] [center] [center][font=Gabriola][size=5][item=Haste] [b]Battle Item[/b]: Landed on heads, Beastclan attack! [/size][/font] [center] [center][font=Gabriola][size=5]Late at night, Beholder and Mushroom are curled in their nest fast asleep. Their three eggs lay between them, protected from the chill of the night breeze. “Harpies!” Julius yelped as he rushed into the lair. His wings looked ruffled and his eyes were wide as he scrambled over to land beside his two friends. Beholder and Mushroom both shot their heads up, quickly rising to their paws. “Where?” Beholder asked as he rushed to peek out of the small cave they had been residing in. Julius had no time to answer him though as a harpy flew into the cave, immediately beginning to swipe at Beholder with its sword. Mushroom let out a hiss as she rushed to protect her mate from the harpies entering the cave. Two more had managed to squeeze into the lair now, pushing the three dragons back. Though it was hard to move in the cramped space, the three were eventually able to drive the harpies back out of the cave and into the night as they retreated. Julius let out a relieved sigh before turning to make sure his friends were okay. Though Beholder had quite a few wounds he was still standing and well. Mushroom flopped back into the nest, glad to see that all three of her eggs were okay as well. “Don’t think I’ll be taking any more midnight flights anytime soon,” Julius huffed out with a glare towards the sky where the harpies had disappeared. [b]All survived![/b] [b]Beholder[/b] - 6 [b]Mushroom [/b]- 10 [b]Julius [/b]- 11[/size][/font] [center] ------------------------------------ [center][font=Gabriola][size=6][b]Extra Round 2:[/b][/size][/font] [center] [center][font=Gabriola][size=5][item=Shroud] [b]Battle Item[/b]: Landed on heads, Beastclan attack! [/size][/font] [center] [center][font=Gabriola][size=5]Just as the three begin to settle down once more for the night, a loud screech could be heard outside of the cave. They all tensed as they watched the entrance. Surely the harpies hadn’t come back so soon after retreating. Though they were right, something much worse was coming. More screeches could be heard before a green feathered talonok burst into the cave. Beholder let out a roar of frustration and leaped at the talonok, snapping his jaws at the beast. The other two rushed to his side to help him. Soon more talonok flooded in, quickly overpowering the small group. The three fought bravely though they were still exhausted from their fight with the harpies. Luckily the talonok eventually fled as well. Mushroom stood watching as the final talonok disappeared into the clouds before turning to look at her friends. She let out a gasp as she took in the sight of Beholder covered in wounds with Julius leaning against him. “Are you two alright?” she worried, rushing over to help guide Julius to his nest. Beholder simply nodded whilst Julius winced as he was helped to lie down. “Please tell me that was the last of them,” he sighed before closing his eyes in exhaustion. “Don’t worry, I’ll keep watch for the night,” Beholder told them with a sigh. He made sure Mushroom was tucked into their own nest with their eggs, giving her a short nuzzle before walking to the entrance of the cave. He sat down slowly and looked out towards the sky. This would be a long night. [b]They were all pretty close to dying this time, especially Julius![/b] [b]Beholder[/b] - 3 [b]Mushroom[/b] - 4 [b]Julius[/b] - 2[/size][/font] [center] ------------------------------------ [center][font=Gabriola][size=6][b]Extra Round 3:[/b][/size][/font] [center] [center][font=Gabriola][size=5][item=Buff Endler] [b]Seafood[/b]: 30-40 matches (In Woodland Path) [/size][/font] [center] [center][font=Gabriola][size=5]“Come on!” Mushroom called as she raced ahead of her friends towards the woods. It was only a few days after the beastclan attacks but Mushroom was already full of energy once more. “Do we really have to go out fighting so soon,” Julius sighed as he struggled to keep up with the two larger dragons. Mushroom rolled her eyes at him before landing in the woods, finding a seemingly decent path to walk through. “If we have so many beasts to worry about now I want to get some training in. Especially with my eggs needing protecting,” replied before beginning to hike through the trees. “Come on, we should hurry so we can head back to the lair sooner rather than later,” Beholder chuckled as he nudged Julius along. The coatl let out a huff but didn’t argue, instead beginning to follow along behind Mushroom. [b]Beholder[/b] - lvl 4 [b]Mushroom[/b] - lvl 4 [b]Julius [/b]- lvl 4[/size][/font] [center] ------------------------------------ [center][font=Gabriola][size=6][b]Extra Round 4:[/b][/size][/font] [center] [center][font=Gabriola][size=5][item=Miniature Wallaby] [b]Meat[/b]: 40-50 matches (In Woodland Path)[/size][/font] [center] [center][font=Gabriola][size=5]All three dragons let out sighs of relief as they re-emerged from the woods. They had spent most of the day training against various beasts and the sun was now beginning to set. “Come on, I think we’ve done enough for today,” Beholder told them before flapping his wings to take off with the other two quick to follow. “Well done everyone.” [center][font=Gabriola][size=5][b]Drops[/b][/size][/font] [item=Date Plumed Tuft] [item=Bamboo Phytocat][/center] [b]Beholder[/b] - lvl 7 [b]Mushroom[/b] - lvl 7 [b]Julius [/b]- lvl 7[/size][/font] [center] ------------------------------------ [center][font=Gabriola][size=6] [b]New Jobs![/b][/size][/font] [center][center][font=Gabriola][size=5]Mushroom and Julius have both reached level 5 which means they get to roll for jobs.[/size][/font] [center] [center][font=Gabriola][size=5][b]Mushroom[/b] rolls an 8 and becomes a Name Scribe![/size][/font] [center] [center][font=Gabriola][size=5][b]Julius[/b] rolls a 13 and becomes a Gardener! [/size][/font] [center] ------------------------------------ [center][font=Gabriola][size=5] [b]Current Dragons: 3 | Fallen Dragons: 0 | Jobs Filled: 3 [/b][/size][/font][/center]
Day 2
Pinkerton glitched out so guess we’re heading straight to Crim! Rolled a 4 with a d5 so we get 4 extra turns with Crim.

Extra Round 1:
Haste
Battle Item: Landed on heads, Beastclan attack!
Late at night, Beholder and Mushroom are curled in their nest fast asleep. Their three eggs lay between them, protected from the chill of the night breeze.

“Harpies!” Julius yelped as he rushed into the lair. His wings looked ruffled and his eyes were wide as he scrambled over to land beside his two friends. Beholder and Mushroom both shot their heads up, quickly rising to their paws.

“Where?” Beholder asked as he rushed to peek out of the small cave they had been residing in. Julius had no time to answer him though as a harpy flew into the cave, immediately beginning to swipe at Beholder with its sword.

Mushroom let out a hiss as she rushed to protect her mate from the harpies entering the cave. Two more had managed to squeeze into the lair now, pushing the three dragons back. Though it was hard to move in the cramped space, the three were eventually able to drive the harpies back out of the cave and into the night as they retreated.

Julius let out a relieved sigh before turning to make sure his friends were okay. Though Beholder had quite a few wounds he was still standing and well. Mushroom flopped back into the nest, glad to see that all three of her eggs were okay as well. “Don’t think I’ll be taking any more midnight flights anytime soon,” Julius huffed out with a glare towards the sky where the harpies had disappeared.

All survived!
Beholder - 6
Mushroom - 10
Julius - 11

Extra Round 2:
Shroud
Battle Item: Landed on heads, Beastclan attack!
Just as the three begin to settle down once more for the night, a loud screech could be heard outside of the cave. They all tensed as they watched the entrance. Surely the harpies hadn’t come back so soon after retreating. Though they were right, something much worse was coming. More screeches could be heard before a green feathered talonok burst into the cave. Beholder let out a roar of frustration and leaped at the talonok, snapping his jaws at the beast. The other two rushed to his side to help him.

Soon more talonok flooded in, quickly overpowering the small group. The three fought bravely though they were still exhausted from their fight with the harpies. Luckily the talonok eventually fled as well.

Mushroom stood watching as the final talonok disappeared into the clouds before turning to look at her friends. She let out a gasp as she took in the sight of Beholder covered in wounds with Julius leaning against him. “Are you two alright?” she worried, rushing over to help guide Julius to his nest.

Beholder simply nodded whilst Julius winced as he was helped to lie down. “Please tell me that was the last of them,” he sighed before closing his eyes in exhaustion.

“Don’t worry, I’ll keep watch for the night,” Beholder told them with a sigh. He made sure Mushroom was tucked into their own nest with their eggs, giving her a short nuzzle before walking to the entrance of the cave. He sat down slowly and looked out towards the sky. This would be a long night.

They were all pretty close to dying this time, especially Julius!
Beholder - 3
Mushroom - 4
Julius - 2

Extra Round 3:
Buff Endler
Seafood: 30-40 matches (In Woodland Path)
“Come on!” Mushroom called as she raced ahead of her friends towards the woods. It was only a few days after the beastclan attacks but Mushroom was already full of energy once more.

“Do we really have to go out fighting so soon,” Julius sighed as he struggled to keep up with the two larger dragons.

Mushroom rolled her eyes at him before landing in the woods, finding a seemingly decent path to walk through. “If we have so many beasts to worry about now I want to get some training in. Especially with my eggs needing protecting,” replied before beginning to hike through the trees.

“Come on, we should hurry so we can head back to the lair sooner rather than later,” Beholder chuckled as he nudged Julius along. The coatl let out a huff but didn’t argue, instead beginning to follow along behind Mushroom.

Beholder - lvl 4
Mushroom - lvl 4
Julius - lvl 4

Extra Round 4:
Miniature Wallaby
Meat: 40-50 matches (In Woodland Path)
All three dragons let out sighs of relief as they re-emerged from the woods. They had spent most of the day training against various beasts and the sun was now beginning to set.

“Come on, I think we’ve done enough for today,” Beholder told them before flapping his wings to take off with the other two quick to follow. “Well done everyone.”

Drops
Date Plumed Tuft Bamboo Phytocat

Beholder - lvl 7
Mushroom - lvl 7
Julius - lvl 7

New Jobs!
Mushroom and Julius have both reached level 5 which means they get to roll for jobs.
Mushroom rolls an 8 and becomes a Name Scribe!
Julius rolls a 13 and becomes a Gardener!

xx
Technoblade_Dragon.gif
xxx
xxx
Wilbur_Dragon_Flip.gif