Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [closed]Sneaky Sunday - Year 5
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
As ever, thank you so much for this wonderful tradition with us and for the wonderful data and graphs! They are so pleasing. I love the five year quilt especially! And can't wait to see the year 5 chart holder. Best of luck with it and looking forward to more!
As ever, thank you so much for this wonderful tradition with us and for the wonderful data and graphs! They are so pleasing. I love the five year quilt especially! And can't wait to see the year 5 chart holder. Best of luck with it and looking forward to more!
R2XLWjZ.png
WOW I can't believe it's been another year already!! Congrats on a whole nother year of sneeps!!
WOW I can't believe it's been another year already!! Congrats on a whole nother year of sneeps!!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
holy tidelord i cant believe youve been doing this for 5 years. unto the next 5!
holy tidelord i cant believe youve been doing this for 5 years. unto the next 5!
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
[font=arial]I WISH TO BITE THE DELICIOUS COLOR QUILTS. BECAUSE THEY LOOK DELICIOUS. Silliness aside, FIVE years, Fluff!! Admiring your dedication, as always! Here's to a bunch of good hatches next year! [emoji=four leaf clover size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I WISH TO BITE THE DELICIOUS COLOR QUILTS. BECAUSE THEY LOOK DELICIOUS.

Silliness aside, FIVE years, Fluff!! Admiring your dedication, as always! Here's to a bunch of good hatches next year!
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
Hi everyone! Wanted to let you know that the new thread is up.

Sorry for the impromptu break; while it was much needed, I really missed hatching my weekly egg and sharing the results with y'all. Fell back into bad habits--reinforced by "oh this will count for achievements" excuses--of hatching eggs from the Auction House, to predictable disappointment. However, now new years of the thread will start neatly in October.
Hi everyone! Wanted to let you know that the new thread is up.

Sorry for the impromptu break; while it was much needed, I really missed hatching my weekly egg and sharing the results with y'all. Fell back into bad habits--reinforced by "oh this will count for achievements" excuses--of hatching eggs from the Auction House, to predictable disappointment. However, now new years of the thread will start neatly in October.
fgp70FI.png
Yes! Hello! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90770793][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/907708/90770793_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Chartholder sneep Sabisu hatched a few weeks ago, but it took me a bit to gene them. Anyway, I'm quite happy with how they turned out, and goodness but being able to hatch in my home element made the process much faster. Aside--did you know you can layer the new umbrellas to modify the color? It's very fun.
Yes! Hello!
90770793_350.png

Chartholder sneep Sabisu hatched a few weeks ago, but it took me a bit to gene them. Anyway, I'm quite happy with how they turned out, and goodness but being able to hatch in my home element made the process much faster.

Aside--did you know you can layer the new umbrellas to modify the color? It's very fun.
fgp70FI.png
The Umbrellas are semi-transparent? Wow!
The Umbrellas are semi-transparent? Wow!
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
They came out so lovely, love what you chose for the genes and apparel (the umbrella looks fantastic)! Congratulations again on five years!
They came out so lovely, love what you chose for the genes and apparel (the umbrella looks fantastic)! Congratulations again on five years!
R2XLWjZ.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20