Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Travelocke - hybrid locke challenge
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Korozo" date="2022-05-31 14:01:25" ] Sounds good to me! I haven't been writing it out, but boy are some of my caravan members none too fond of their leader, hehe. >w> Alsooo, for the "Teacher" job, can I ask for some clarification on that? Quote: Teacher Having a teacher allows you to pick two dragons lower leveled than your Caravan Leader and level them up by one level under quest rules once per day, rolling a 1d20 to see if the two dragons are lost in training. The teacher does not accompany the dragons in Coli. If there are no dragons lower leveled than the Caravan Leader the teacher can instead train the Caravan Leader themselves to gain a single level. What are quest rules, exactly? For the 1d20 roll, is it once per dragon, and what roll results in losing them? [/quote] @Korozo Good catch! That's one of the jobs from Kingdomlocke 2.0 I wanted to include, but forgot to change some verbiage. Updated the details to be clearer!
Korozo wrote on 2022-05-31 14:01:25:
Sounds good to me! I haven't been writing it out, but boy are some of my caravan members none too fond of their leader, hehe. >w>

Alsooo, for the "Teacher" job, can I ask for some clarification on that?

Quote:
Teacher
Having a teacher allows you to pick two dragons lower leveled than your Caravan Leader and level them up by one level under quest rules once per day, rolling a 1d20 to see if the two dragons are lost in training. The teacher does not accompany the dragons in Coli. If there are no dragons lower leveled than the Caravan Leader the teacher can instead train the Caravan Leader themselves to gain a single level.

What are quest rules, exactly?
For the 1d20 roll, is it once per dragon, and what roll results in losing them?
@Korozo

Good catch! That's one of the jobs from Kingdomlocke 2.0 I wanted to include, but forgot to change some verbiage. Updated the details to be clearer!
@Folktale - Eyyo! I've caved and started a casual Travelocke of my own XD My journey officially begins tomorrow! I honestly can't wait to get into it--this 'locke is the perfect mix of a few of my favorite 'lockes AND a few games I really enjoy (the board game Century: Spice Road, the video game The Oregon Trail, and the Animal Crossing minigame Desert Island Escape) :0
@Folktale - Eyyo! I've caved and started a casual Travelocke of my own XD My journey officially begins tomorrow! I honestly can't wait to get into it--this 'locke is the perfect mix of a few of my favorite 'lockes AND a few games I really enjoy (the board game Century: Spice Road, the video game The Oregon Trail, and the Animal Crossing minigame Desert Island Escape) :0
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@TheAwesoMew WAHOO! Can't wait to see how your journey goes! I absolutely was inspired by Oregon Trail when I was thinking about resources and travel distance hahaha
@TheAwesoMew WAHOO! Can't wait to see how your journey goes! I absolutely was inspired by Oregon Trail when I was thinking about resources and travel distance hahaha
@Folktale hey!! thank you so much for coming up with this concept - it's genuinely the first time one of these have really caught my eye! I love the oregon trail vibes that it gives off and decided to give it a go myself! the journey starts tomorrow when I've had a decent sleep ^^
@Folktale hey!! thank you so much for coming up with this concept - it's genuinely the first time one of these have really caught my eye! I love the oregon trail vibes that it gives off and decided to give it a go myself! the journey starts tomorrow when I've had a decent sleep ^^
..............................PPC6Io9.png
x
vivi ⌉ +17 fr

lorebadges
pinkerlockelinks
oO4Btix.png
@Vivisect yesssssss come join our number crunching numbers! Excited to see where the road takes you. ALSO love the formatting on your thread!!
@Vivisect yesssssss come join our number crunching numbers! Excited to see where the road takes you. ALSO love the formatting on your thread!!
@Folktale

So I decided to join the party!

Im doing a difficult mode challenge with some fun extras. I might toy around with my formatting for the other posts, but I got everything ready and I'm ready for the long haul!
@Folktale

So I decided to join the party!

Im doing a difficult mode challenge with some fun extras. I might toy around with my formatting for the other posts, but I got everything ready and I'm ready for the long haul!
EHv4W21.pngVSdRYMa.png
@Wintersphoenix EXCELLENT! I'm thrilled at your custom rules, can't wait to see how the story unfolds!!
@Wintersphoenix EXCELLENT! I'm thrilled at your custom rules, can't wait to see how the story unfolds!!
Can I quickly say one of my favourite things is being able to see what location everyone is going in at any given time? Like i find it so fun one lockes' final destination is another locke's beginning. (Hewn City)

I just find it really cool to be able to go to the World Map and make use of it and go "oh that caravan is here right now!"
Can I quickly say one of my favourite things is being able to see what location everyone is going in at any given time? Like i find it so fun one lockes' final destination is another locke's beginning. (Hewn City)

I just find it really cool to be able to go to the World Map and make use of it and go "oh that caravan is here right now!"
EHv4W21.pngVSdRYMa.png
@folktale Question, does non-accent chests count as towards supplies or trade goods with the Foraging event?
@folktale Question, does non-accent chests count as towards supplies or trade goods with the Foraging event?
EHv4W21.pngVSdRYMa.png
@Wintersphoenix openables without something rare/special inside I would consider bonus loot to your hoard, but not something that gives you rations/supplies/trade goods - say for example something like the Leafy Pack: [item=leafy pack] You're more than welcome to add them in under whatever category you'd like for a custom run!
@Wintersphoenix openables without something rare/special inside I would consider bonus loot to your hoard, but not something that gives you rations/supplies/trade goods - say for example something like the Leafy Pack:
Leafy Pack

You're more than welcome to add them in under whatever category you'd like for a custom run!
1 2 3 4