@Magmish
@BlueHare
@Yetaet
@riftenthief
@alphasnowdust
@Eeree
@SooperSunny
@BunnySox

Hi you all asked to be pinged for boat race testing.
We're talking about it on discord atm, if you'd like to join please add me
gn0me#8556

if you don't discord but would still like to be involved in test games (maybe as early as next week) please PM me here on Flight Rising
@Avmire
@Bashett
@Papayapple
@Nevercanth
@EmberCitrine
@Kiranagi
@PasssionFish
@Jeevas
@Magmish
@BlueHare
@Yetaet
@riftenthief
@alphasnowdust
@Eeree
@SooperSunny
@BunnySox

Hi you all asked to be pinged for boat race testing.
We're talking about it on discord atm, if you'd like to join please add me
gn0me#8556

if you don't discord but would still like to be involved in test games (maybe as early as next week) please PM me here on Flight Rising
qDkA25S.png
@fearezen would you post next so you can build the Abilities post to your liking?
@fearezen would you post next so you can build the Abilities post to your liking?
qDkA25S.png
@Avmire @Bashett @Papayapple @Nevercanth @EmberCitrine @Kiranagi @PasssionFish @Magmish @BlueHare @Auralyx @riftenthief @alphasnowdust @Eeree @SooperSunny @BunnySox

Hello everyone, Jeevas here! I will be running the next iteration of the Boat Race during BSJ! But for testing purposes and for practice, I need some help! I'm looking for 6 people to run a whole team of four by themselves so we can do a heat. Each round begins once all 6 people submit their responses.

You can use real dragons or made-up dragons, I don't really care. No duplicate breeds per team, ideally. If you want to join this test round, just ping me here with a numerated list of four dragons (only need breed and element). Everyone will be in Heat A. I'll assign team letters to you. Also ideally, at least one team should have a bogsneak in it.

Thank you for your time!

Quick Link to the Abilities
Quick Link to MY spreadsheet
Quick Link to the Voting Form

(I also have some people not on this pinglist who may be willing to help if we don't get 6 people from this list)

Edit: Spreadsheet link should be fixed!

Edit 2: The spreadsheet now has an Abilities tab for quick reference! The reference in the forum post still has examples and tips for usage, so I'll still leave a quick link to it there.
@Avmire @Bashett @Papayapple @Nevercanth @EmberCitrine @Kiranagi @PasssionFish @Magmish @BlueHare @Auralyx @riftenthief @alphasnowdust @Eeree @SooperSunny @BunnySox

Hello everyone, Jeevas here! I will be running the next iteration of the Boat Race during BSJ! But for testing purposes and for practice, I need some help! I'm looking for 6 people to run a whole team of four by themselves so we can do a heat. Each round begins once all 6 people submit their responses.

You can use real dragons or made-up dragons, I don't really care. No duplicate breeds per team, ideally. If you want to join this test round, just ping me here with a numerated list of four dragons (only need breed and element). Everyone will be in Heat A. I'll assign team letters to you. Also ideally, at least one team should have a bogsneak in it.

Thank you for your time!

Quick Link to the Abilities
Quick Link to MY spreadsheet
Quick Link to the Voting Form

(I also have some people not on this pinglist who may be willing to help if we don't get 6 people from this list)

Edit: Spreadsheet link should be fixed!

Edit 2: The spreadsheet now has an Abilities tab for quick reference! The reference in the forum post still has examples and tips for usage, so I'll still leave a quick link to it there.
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
Boat Race Boat Race Boat Race

@Jeevas
Submitting four dragons.
  1. Bogsneak
    Light
  2. Guardian
    Light
  3. Mirror
    Water
  4. Pearlcatcher
    Water

Also just a heads up that the Quick Link to MY spreadsheet requires a request for access, but I totally understand if it's meant to be hidden for now.

EDIT: it's all good, thanks for hosting another Boat Race, and for BSJ! If there's anything we can do to help, feel free to ask :D
Boat Race Boat Race Boat Race

@Jeevas
Submitting four dragons.
  1. Bogsneak
    Light
  2. Guardian
    Light
  3. Mirror
    Water
  4. Pearlcatcher
    Water

Also just a heads up that the Quick Link to MY spreadsheet requires a request for access, but I totally understand if it's meant to be hidden for now.

EDIT: it's all good, thanks for hosting another Boat Race, and for BSJ! If there's anything we can do to help, feel free to ask :D
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
@Jeevas
I'd love to help! Let's see, we'll do...

1.) Ice Obelisk
2.) Wind Wildclaw
3.) Fire Bogsneak
4.) Earth Tundra
@Jeevas
I'd love to help! Let's see, we'll do...

1.) Ice Obelisk
2.) Wind Wildclaw
3.) Fire Bogsneak
4.) Earth Tundra
She/Her | FR +3
tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif
@Jeevas
i'd like to help out, if i can!

1. Shadow Skydancer
2. Arcane Obelisk
3. Lightning Bogsneak
4. Nature Mirror
@Jeevas
i'd like to help out, if i can!

1. Shadow Skydancer
2. Arcane Obelisk
3. Lightning Bogsneak
4. Nature Mirror
T12.pngo250-d01-Auralyx.pngo250-d02-Auralyx.pngo116-d01-Auralyx.pngo116-d02-Auralyx.pngo250-d03-Auralyx.pngo116-d03-Auralyx.pngo250-d04-Auralyx.pngo116-d04-Auralyx.pngo250-d05-Auralyx.pngo116-d05-Auralyx.pngT11.png
Hex0gCq.png
@Magmish Oh, whoops, I'll change that. But also there's nothing to see except a bunch of mess I have on there from messing around lol.
@Magmish Oh, whoops, I'll change that. But also there's nothing to see except a bunch of mess I have on there from messing around lol.
@Jeevas I'm in (sorry my discord went splat)

Bogsneak Ice
Aberration Plague
Fae Light
Tundra Light
@Jeevas I'm in (sorry my discord went splat)

Bogsneak Ice
Aberration Plague
Fae Light
Tundra Light
qDkA25S.png
@Magmish @Eeree @Auralyx @gn0me We have our 6 players! (The other 2 submitted via Discord). Take note of the edit I made to the Gaoler ability on my spreadsheet!! Otherwise, send in your responses :D I'll send the next ping when all responses are in!

Google Form
Spreadsheet

Oops, almost forgot (Tho it's also on the spreadsheet if you look hard enough):
Team A: Magmish
Team B: Eeree
Team C: Auralyx
Team D: gn0me
Team E: AlphaSnowdust
Team F: Bashett
@Magmish @Eeree @Auralyx @gn0me We have our 6 players! (The other 2 submitted via Discord). Take note of the edit I made to the Gaoler ability on my spreadsheet!! Otherwise, send in your responses :D I'll send the next ping when all responses are in!

Google Form
Spreadsheet

Oops, almost forgot (Tho it's also on the spreadsheet if you look hard enough):
Team A: Magmish
Team B: Eeree
Team C: Auralyx
Team D: gn0me
Team E: AlphaSnowdust
Team F: Bashett
@Jeevas
Just wanted to double-check some stuff, hope that's okay.

So round totals right now for everyone is 0, is it suppose to be 0?

And then we use the google form to submit our answers, but the link is to the previous Boat Race form, is that accurate?
I don't know who is in charge of that so I don't want to send it to dreamclaws and have them be all confused xD
@Jeevas
Just wanted to double-check some stuff, hope that's okay.

So round totals right now for everyone is 0, is it suppose to be 0?

And then we use the google form to submit our answers, but the link is to the previous Boat Race form, is that accurate?
I don't know who is in charge of that so I don't want to send it to dreamclaws and have them be all confused xD
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10