Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Boat Race testing IN PROGRESS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Magmish Yep! I won't be updating the sheet until each current round is finished, so until we get all 6 replies for this round, it'll stay at zero. As for the boat race form, I don't have access to that file, so I can't change the name myself, but I have access to the spreadsheet where the responses go, so that's all the matters ^^

(I'll do something about the response form by the time BSJ rolls around, don't worry ^^;)
@Magmish Yep! I won't be updating the sheet until each current round is finished, so until we get all 6 replies for this round, it'll stay at zero. As for the boat race form, I don't have access to that file, so I can't change the name myself, but I have access to the spreadsheet where the responses go, so that's all the matters ^^

(I'll do something about the response form by the time BSJ rolls around, don't worry ^^;)
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Jeevas I voted for fae ability I hope, dragon #3

How far away is a form that populates the dragons based on previous answers?

IE It sees that Team D has been chosen and instead of listing dragons by #1, #2, #3, #4 it lists Team D's dragons by breed instead?

It was something we talked up on discord but I don't remember exactly who was talking about it and when I tried to get back into discord it created a new gn0me with a different #number so I gave up on it
@Jeevas I voted for fae ability I hope, dragon #3

How far away is a form that populates the dragons based on previous answers?

IE It sees that Team D has been chosen and instead of listing dragons by #1, #2, #3, #4 it lists Team D's dragons by breed instead?

It was something we talked up on discord but I don't remember exactly who was talking about it and when I tried to get back into discord it created a new gn0me with a different #number so I gave up on it
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me We haven’t talked about or messed with the form since you guys talked about it, unfortunately. If you wanna work more on that, you’re free to PM me ^^
@gn0me We haven’t talked about or messed with the form since you guys talked about it, unfortunately. If you wanna work more on that, you’re free to PM me ^^
@Magmish @Eeree @Auralyx @gn0me Magmish was right, I should have rolled the dice at the beginning of the round. You now have round totals to make your decisions off of, so if you want to change your answer, feel free to do so. I'm so sorry [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
@Magmish @Eeree @Auralyx @gn0me Magmish was right, I should have rolled the dice at the beginning of the round. You now have round totals to make your decisions off of, so if you want to change your answer, feel free to do so. I'm so sorry
@Magmish @Eeree @Auralyx @gn0me

Ok, Round 2 is started, with rolls this time! Check the spreadsheet and then send in your response!

Google Form
Spreadsheet
@Magmish @Eeree @Auralyx @gn0me

Ok, Round 2 is started, with rolls this time! Check the spreadsheet and then send in your response!

Google Form
Spreadsheet
@jeevas team D went from 11 to 22, shouldn't it have gone from 11 to 20?
Or is 11 the new roll for this round?
Maybe round 1's rolls aren't visible any more?
@jeevas team D went from 11 to 22, shouldn't it have gone from 11 to 20?
Or is 11 the new roll for this round?
Maybe round 1's rolls aren't visible any more?
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me Yeah, these are this round's rolls. Was there a place to keep track of the old rolls?
@gn0me Yeah, these are this round's rolls. Was there a place to keep track of the old rolls?
@jeevas no idea I was just writing during Wavecrest, dreamclaws was doing all the mechanics
@jeevas no idea I was just writing during Wavecrest, dreamclaws was doing all the mechanics
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me Ah, I gotcha. Well, I'm probably not gonna keep track of the old rolls. Just know that each time I ping for a new round, we'll have new rolls. I might do something for keeping track of stuff for BSJ though.
@gn0me Ah, I gotcha. Well, I'm probably not gonna keep track of the old rolls. Just know that each time I ping for a new round, we'll have new rolls. I might do something for keeping track of stuff for BSJ though.
@Jeevas how does the tundra (or all breeds actually) ability work?
Is it based on last rounds rankings? (seems most convenient)
or based on team positions after adding this round's rolls? (seems complicated)

Currently Team D has only one team ahead of them, Team C
But based on this round's rolls Team D would have only Team B ahead of them

It doesn't actually make a difference to Team D's tundra either way this round as neither team have Light dragons in them but it gave me thought to request clarification.
@Jeevas how does the tundra (or all breeds actually) ability work?
Is it based on last rounds rankings? (seems most convenient)
or based on team positions after adding this round's rolls? (seems complicated)

Currently Team D has only one team ahead of them, Team C
But based on this round's rolls Team D would have only Team B ahead of them

It doesn't actually make a difference to Team D's tundra either way this round as neither team have Light dragons in them but it gave me thought to request clarification.
qDkA25S.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10