Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Kingdomlocke] The Geode's Throne
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][sub][img]https://i.postimg.cc/RZF7yfkK/Headpiece-left-60x60.png[/img][/sub][size=7][font=Monotype Corsiva][sup] Day Forty Six. [/sup][/font] [/size][sub][img]https://i.postimg.cc/X7xKsxzn/Headpiece-right-60x60.png[/img][/sub][/center] [center][item= Fluttering Leg Chitin][item= Trumpeter Swan] [item= Decorative Centaur Quiver] [size=1][i] New Nest | 40 (+) matches | Nature's Gambit [/center] [center] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XNk9vQ39/Round-medallion.png[/img][/center] [rule] Akilina and Strongwing has laid a 5 egg nest! Cumulus, Benitoite, and Mug went into the woodlands. Cumulus is now level 8, Benitoite is level 7, and Mug level 6! Mug rolled NESTING HELPER. I knew I liked this dragon! Plus, a nest hatches tomorrow! The two knights, Manik and Strongwing, brave the nature's gambit! Both are Level 8, and came across Breeze and Gust, two skydancer siblings looking for a place to stay. got a trip soon, writing is probably halted for a bit?
Headpiece-left-60x60.png Day Forty Six. Headpiece-right-60x60.png
Fluttering Leg Chitin Trumpeter Swan Decorative Centaur Quiver
New Nest | 40 (+) matches | Nature's Gambit

Round-medallion.png

Akilina and Strongwing has laid a 5 egg nest!
Cumulus, Benitoite, and Mug went into the woodlands. Cumulus is now level 8, Benitoite is level 7, and Mug level 6!
Mug rolled NESTING HELPER. I knew I liked this dragon! Plus, a nest hatches tomorrow!
The two knights, Manik and Strongwing, brave the nature's gambit! Both are Level 8, and came across Breeze and Gust, two skydancer siblings looking for a place to stay.

got a trip soon, writing is probably halted for a bit?
*pats Manik* good boy! don't be like your father okay
*pats Manik* good boy! don't be like your father okay
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
[center][sub][img]https://i.postimg.cc/RZF7yfkK/Headpiece-left-60x60.png[/img][/sub][size=7][font=Monotype Corsiva][sup] Day Forty Seven. [/sup][/font] [/size][sub][img]https://i.postimg.cc/X7xKsxzn/Headpiece-right-60x60.png[/img][/sub][/center] [center][item= Apatite][item= Redwing Hopper] [item= Bluefin Charger Fin] [size=1][i] Bloody Duel | 20-30 matches | Studied the Blade [/center] [center] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XNk9vQ39/Round-medallion.png[/img][/center] [columns][img]https://i.postimg.cc/yxLJypY5/Vert-divider-640.png[/img][nextcol][font=Book Antiqua][size=4] Rattle cradled the shattered pieces of the odd.. gems. Or atleast, that's what they used to be. Now they were hollowed out, residue of dark purple smoke clinging to the sides. If anything, it looked like a failed glass project. It was more than that, though. It was a new ingredient in her necromantic summoning. [i]"I.. do have something." Cumulus sighed. Rattle had taken her latest project straight to the top, it was going to be ambitious, it was going to be revolutionary, and quite honestly, it was going to be very hard going off of trial and error and her book on necromancy that was, quickly obvious, written like it was a party trick. Cumulus seemed to tread carefully along the crystalline floor, sparkling and shimmering as much as the king's own star-blessed scales. He reached for something under a pile of pillows, pulling out a small box. "They were my son's. Simba gave him this life. I've.. gotten over Shadowsoul's death. That does not mean I don't want him back. Fail or Succeed, Rattle, I need to get rid of these things anyways. Found myself almost rolling over them in my sleep one too many times." The royal offered her a grin she felt wasn't 100% true. She swallowed. "I will try my hardest, sir. I'll promise, they'll be used for great progress."[/i] There was still a nervous lump in Rattle's throat. These were important, to great value, of her Royal. Even if he didn't like to show it. They were of high value of her, too. If this worked, could you bring any dragon back from the dead, albeit they had one of these life-saving crystals before? Would it not matter the deathdate? Rattled prayed to any deity that it would. Carefully, following the few things in her scrappy book that made sense, she scattered the broken gem around the candles and outside of the ritual's circle. Ontop of that, A few harpy feathers Kintsugi was still holding onto, most likely for calligraphy. [i]Things potent in their deathly memories.[/i] The book had read, [i]Spirits are vengeful creatures. Put down the things of people, or things, that have done them wrong. The more things, the more potent. And the more scarier! I would say it would be quite the show. [/i] Vengeful creatures were certainly ruled out with Chenille's help, whos memory was far too blurry about her adventure in death. She remembered enough that "vengeful" was entirely wrong. But to link their death, or near death experiences? It could work. [/columns] [font=Book Antiqua][size=4]Two thirds of the shattered gem was still within the box. Rattle inhaled deeply, and lit the candles. A Minute passed. Then another. She was about to give up, go back to a drawing board, when a small outline of shade and smoke glinted and formed. The Guardian held her breath, watching the figure fill up with smoke. But it was wrong. Three heads, one of a spiral, and two of another breed. Wings that didn't quite match and a horrible, intertwining body. "[i]And to my readers living with deathbonds out there! I'd love to inform you that these wonderful curses can affect your beyond experience. Necromancers, these spirits will quickly be apparent. Do not think you're getting two for one! These create wonderful amalgamations that might just win you an award. (It sure did for me!)[/i]" Bile rose in Rattle's throat, quickly remembering her reading. Not quite the award-winning author she was looking for. She'd atleast prepared for horrible situations like this. Two giant gusts from her wing would blow out the candles. She'd tested this. Standing firm, half of the candles blew out from a wingbeat enough to knock her off balance. The smoke was filling quicker now, she had to get to the other side before- Rattle stopped in her tracks. The outline was no longer concerning, only showing the spiral features. The Guardian slumped over with relief, taking a seat. "Half the candles.. half the pair.." She muttered under her breath. "Of.. course. Of course. Thank the Lightweaver. Or.. whoever is listening." Rattle had no clue who this spiral was, obviously. Other than that lingering mystery, something in the back of Rattle's mind wilted. It felt.. rather anticlimactic. The smoke turned blue. Formed (mostly) solid, and a fully live spiral fell to the ground with an "Oofm!" Rattle just started forward in shock. Of course some part of her had to say something. Now there was a random spiral ahead of her, not a touch of shade lingering. ".. Hello? Are you uh.. alright?" She gathered her senses, greeting the new dragon. She was only met with a groan of pain. "OK! Well, I'll go get my brother. He's a doctor. He.. Stay here. Don't.. touch anything." Rattle rambled, before absolutely booking it out of her workspace. "HAUNT, YOU WILL [i]NOT [/i]BELIEVE WHAT I JUST DID!" [/font][/size] [rule] Summerspirit and Ray's nest hatched today. Out of four eggs, two survived..! (Mug thats still a 50/50 chance. Mug do you know what you're doing, sir?) The two new hatchies are really cool in terms of colors/patterns. (The fae especially!) Say Hello to Apple and Berry! Breeze and Gust are level 3 thanks to Benitoite and Akilina! !!! Guys I got so excited about today's Studied the Blade that I forgot to do the bloody duel. No WAY is it a classic showdown between Ripley and Summerspirit! Redeemed assassin vs Her previous target!! Ugh this is also such a great writing prompt I'm going to have to write it when I have time, huh? Might do another post for writing today... Or not because they kill LAYET in the crossfire and stop fighting! OK NOW TIME FOR A BIG!! LORE THING!! Hope you guys remember Yseult, you know, the one who failed to challenge the royal that one time? Manik's father. Not spoiling anything, but his story continues [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3140606/1]HERE[/url]! Please, please, please go read that. He's.. been causing some chaos LOL. Today's new dragon, Toxie, comes from that Locke!! (She's an engineer but this writing was getting long..) I'm so excited about all the lore suddenly plaguing my brain.. i need to write them somewhere omg. THESE FINAL NOTES ARE A MESS BUT ONE FINAL THING!! Just because Yseult was [s]a big hit[/s] really fun to watch grow, if anybody wants a dragon to be exalted, they now have until my next post (roughly 24 hours) to claim them for free. With that being said, Layet and the two unnamed hatchlings who didn't survive is up to be grabbed.
Headpiece-left-60x60.png Day Forty Seven. Headpiece-right-60x60.png
Apatite Redwing Hopper Bluefin Charger Fin
Bloody Duel | 20-30 matches | Studied the Blade

Round-medallion.png
Vert-divider-640.png Rattle cradled the shattered pieces of the odd.. gems. Or atleast, that's what they used to be. Now they were hollowed out, residue of dark purple smoke clinging to the sides. If anything, it looked like a failed glass project. It was more than that, though. It was a new ingredient in her necromantic summoning.

"I.. do have something." Cumulus sighed. Rattle had taken her latest project straight to the top, it was going to be ambitious, it was going to be revolutionary, and quite honestly, it was going to be very hard going off of trial and error and her book on necromancy that was, quickly obvious, written like it was a party trick.

Cumulus seemed to tread carefully along the crystalline floor, sparkling and shimmering as much as the king's own star-blessed scales. He reached for something under a pile of pillows, pulling out a small box.

"They were my son's. Simba gave him this life. I've.. gotten over Shadowsoul's death. That does not mean I don't want him back. Fail or Succeed, Rattle, I need to get rid of these things anyways. Found myself almost rolling over them in my sleep one too many times." The royal offered her a grin she felt wasn't 100% true. She swallowed.

"I will try my hardest, sir. I'll promise, they'll be used for great progress."

There was still a nervous lump in Rattle's throat. These were important, to great value, of her Royal. Even if he didn't like to show it. They were of high value of her, too. If this worked, could you bring any dragon back from the dead, albeit they had one of these life-saving crystals before? Would it not matter the deathdate? Rattled prayed to any deity that it would.

Carefully, following the few things in her scrappy book that made sense, she scattered the broken gem around the candles and outside of the ritual's circle. Ontop of that, A few harpy feathers Kintsugi was still holding onto, most likely for calligraphy.

Things potent in their deathly memories. The book had read, Spirits are vengeful creatures. Put down the things of people, or things, that have done them wrong. The more things, the more potent. And the more scarier! I would say it would be quite the show.

Vengeful creatures were certainly ruled out with Chenille's help, whos memory was far too blurry about her adventure in death. She remembered enough that "vengeful" was entirely wrong. But to link their death, or near death experiences? It could work.

Two thirds of the shattered gem was still within the box. Rattle inhaled deeply, and lit the candles. A Minute passed. Then another. She was about to give up, go back to a drawing board, when a small outline of shade and smoke glinted and formed. The Guardian held her breath, watching the figure fill up with smoke.

But it was wrong. Three heads, one of a spiral, and two of another breed. Wings that didn't quite match and a horrible, intertwining body.

"And to my readers living with deathbonds out there! I'd love to inform you that these wonderful curses can affect your beyond experience. Necromancers, these spirits will quickly be apparent. Do not think you're getting two for one! These create wonderful amalgamations that might just win you an award. (It sure did for me!)" Bile rose in Rattle's throat, quickly remembering her reading. Not quite the award-winning author she was looking for.

She'd atleast prepared for horrible situations like this. Two giant gusts from her wing would blow out the candles. She'd tested this. Standing firm, half of the candles blew out from a wingbeat enough to knock her off balance.

The smoke was filling quicker now, she had to get to the other side before-

Rattle stopped in her tracks. The outline was no longer concerning, only showing the spiral features. The Guardian slumped over with relief, taking a seat.

"Half the candles.. half the pair.." She muttered under her breath. "Of.. course. Of course. Thank the Lightweaver. Or.. whoever is listening." Rattle had no clue who this spiral was, obviously. Other than that lingering mystery, something in the back of Rattle's mind wilted. It felt.. rather anticlimactic.

The smoke turned blue. Formed (mostly) solid, and a fully live spiral fell to the ground with an "Oofm!"

Rattle just started forward in shock. Of course some part of her had to say something. Now there was a random spiral ahead of her, not a touch of shade lingering.

".. Hello? Are you uh.. alright?" She gathered her senses, greeting the new dragon. She was only met with a groan of pain.

"OK! Well, I'll go get my brother. He's a doctor. He.. Stay here. Don't.. touch anything." Rattle rambled, before absolutely booking it out of her workspace.

"HAUNT, YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT I JUST DID!"

Summerspirit and Ray's nest hatched today. Out of four eggs, two survived..! (Mug thats still a 50/50 chance. Mug do you know what you're doing, sir?) The two new hatchies are really cool in terms of colors/patterns. (The fae especially!) Say Hello to Apple and Berry!

Breeze and Gust are level 3 thanks to Benitoite and Akilina!

!!! Guys I got so excited about today's Studied the Blade that I forgot to do the bloody duel. No WAY is it a classic showdown between Ripley and Summerspirit! Redeemed assassin vs Her previous target!! Ugh this is also such a great writing prompt I'm going to have to write it when I have time, huh? Might do another post for writing today... Or not because they kill LAYET in the crossfire and stop fighting!

OK NOW TIME FOR A BIG!! LORE THING!! Hope you guys remember Yseult, you know, the one who failed to challenge the royal that one time? Manik's father.
Not spoiling anything, but his story continues HERE! Please, please, please go read that. He's.. been causing some chaos LOL. Today's new dragon, Toxie, comes from that Locke!! (She's an engineer but this writing was getting long..) I'm so excited about all the lore suddenly plaguing my brain.. i need to write them somewhere omg.

THESE FINAL NOTES ARE A MESS BUT ONE FINAL THING!! Just because Yseult was a big hit really fun to watch grow, if anybody wants a dragon to be exalted, they now have until my next post (roughly 24 hours) to claim them for free. With that being said, Layet and the two unnamed hatchlings who didn't survive is up to be grabbed.
I LOVE YOUR LORE AND I LOVE TOXIE COMING BACK AAAAAAAAA #JusticeForToxie
I LOVE YOUR LORE AND I LOVE TOXIE COMING BACK AAAAAAAAA #JusticeForToxie

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

[center][sub][img]https://i.postimg.cc/RZF7yfkK/Headpiece-left-60x60.png[/img][/sub][size=7][font=Monotype Corsiva][sup] Day Forty Eight. [/sup][/font] [/size][sub][img]https://i.postimg.cc/X7xKsxzn/Headpiece-right-60x60.png[/img][/sub][/center] [center][item= Azure Highnoon Hank] [size=1][i] 2 New hatchlings. [/center] [center] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XNk9vQ39/Round-medallion.png[/img][/center] [columns][img]https://i.postimg.cc/yxLJypY5/Vert-divider-640.png[/img][nextcol][font=Book Antiqua][size=4] The Spiral's name was Toxie. It took a second for Haunt to settle her aches down, or help ride out the ones that couldn't be soothed away with remedies. "By the description," Haunt observed towards his sister, "It sounds like the pains stem from some sort of Plague magic. Nether you or me are of the Plague element, and I [i]highly [/i]doubt your works include any of the sort." Once she was able to down food and water, Toxie seemed to be back to what Rattle could assume was normal for her. (Or, atleast normal for spirals.) Coiling, looping in and out knots, and rambling away. In fact, a basic questioning seemed next to impossible. Infact, Haunt and Rattle had to answer more questions than asked. "Where am I?" "Dragonhome, within the trench just west of the Terraclae. D-" "Dragonhome? How did I get here? I thought I was in the Southern Icefield.." "I- My name is Rattle. I'm a necromancer, of sorts." Toxie's face suddenly twisted from heavy curiosity to concern. The rate of her coiling lowered. "Where's Dolan? Where- ..Yseult." The spiral's tone was suddenly slow, angry. The pair looked at each other, then back to Toxie, whos memories were flowing back. "We might be thinking of.. different dragons here Toxie. If it's of no pain to you, do you mind telling us what happened?" Haunt asked. And so Toxie did, painting her tale of a Vanished Village within the Cloudscrape Crags. Or, moreso the Imperial who seemingly left it to die a second time. [/font][/size][/columns] [rule] You miiight notice I'm only doing one pull today. Did a lot of traveling and im super tired. Might continue like this for the rest of the week, but can't be certain. Low writing today too aa planes and heat take a lot out of me. Two new hatchlings!!
Headpiece-left-60x60.png Day Forty Eight. Headpiece-right-60x60.png
Azure Highnoon Hank
2 New hatchlings.

Round-medallion.png
Vert-divider-640.png The Spiral's name was Toxie. It took a second for Haunt to settle her aches down, or help ride out the ones that couldn't be soothed away with remedies.

"By the description," Haunt observed towards his sister, "It sounds like the pains stem from some sort of Plague magic. Nether you or me are of the Plague element, and I highly doubt your works include any of the sort."

Once she was able to down food and water, Toxie seemed to be back to what Rattle could assume was normal for her. (Or, atleast normal for spirals.) Coiling, looping in and out knots, and rambling away. In fact, a basic questioning seemed next to impossible. Infact, Haunt and Rattle had to answer more questions than asked.

"Where am I?"

"Dragonhome, within the trench just west of the Terraclae. D-"

"Dragonhome? How did I get here? I thought I was in the Southern Icefield.."

"I- My name is Rattle. I'm a necromancer, of sorts."

Toxie's face suddenly twisted from heavy curiosity to concern. The rate of her coiling lowered. "Where's Dolan? Where- ..Yseult." The spiral's tone was suddenly slow, angry. The pair looked at each other, then back to Toxie, whos memories were flowing back.

"We might be thinking of.. different dragons here Toxie. If it's of no pain to you, do you mind telling us what happened?" Haunt asked.

And so Toxie did, painting her tale of a Vanished Village within the Cloudscrape Crags. Or, moreso the Imperial who seemingly left it to die a second time.

You miiight notice I'm only doing one pull today. Did a lot of traveling and im super tired. Might continue like this for the rest of the week, but can't be certain. Low writing today too aa planes and heat take a lot out of me.

Two new hatchlings!!
oh Toxie I'm so sorry :( on the plus side the kidlet you would have raised with Dolan is still going strong despite a centaur attack aaaaaa

...what if Toxie blows up your kingdom lolololol. WHAT A WAY TO GET PAYBACK FOR YSEULT, I'M CRYING AT THE THOUGHT BUT IT'S SO FUNNY
oh Toxie I'm so sorry :( on the plus side the kidlet you would have raised with Dolan is still going strong despite a centaur attack aaaaaa

...what if Toxie blows up your kingdom lolololol. WHAT A WAY TO GET PAYBACK FOR YSEULT, I'M CRYING AT THE THOUGHT BUT IT'S SO FUNNY

[center][sub][img]https://i.postimg.cc/RZF7yfkK/Headpiece-left-60x60.png[/img][/sub][size=7][font=Monotype Corsiva][sup] Day Forty Nine. [/sup][/font] [/size][sub][img]https://i.postimg.cc/X7xKsxzn/Headpiece-right-60x60.png[/img][/sub][/center] [center][item= Blue Entoloma][item=Spellbound Glove][item=glassbound gustvul] [size=1][i] 10-20 matches | Sacrifice | New Coatl[/center] [center] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XNk9vQ39/Round-medallion.png[/img][/center] [columns][img]https://i.postimg.cc/yxLJypY5/Vert-divider-640.png[/img][nextcol][font=Book Antiqua][size=4] "So the gem shards that I gave you.. brought back some people that the Yseult- [i]the one who failed to win the throne[/i]- killed?" Cumulus questioned, walking hastily towards the residential caves with Rattle. "Yes, sir. I have no clue how, maybe its a 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend' type scenerio. Or.. or the harpy feather? I heard most new kingdoms really struggle with harpy attacks-" "Are you sure it's Yseult? The same Yseult? And Toxie was murdered before or after I supposedly killed him?" Cumulus questioned, pushing harder into the subject. "Toxie recalled some old wounds when they first found them. Throat gash. Puncture to the wing, similar ones to the body." Rattled reported, and nearly crashed into Cumulus when he stopped dead. "Cumulus.. sir. Are you alright?" The purple, star-swirled royal sighed. "Yes.. Yes. It's.. just leadership stuff. Where is Toxie? I'd like to greet her." "Ah, yeah. That.. There's nothing left in Simba's old room that could explode, right? Toxie.. claimed to know the setup." [/font][/size][/columns] [rule] Breeze and Gust are Level 6! Breeze rolled artist, and Gust rolled Tailor! One of the hatchlings from yesterday was chosen as the Sacrifice,, kinda dark. Strongwing, Lyra, and Ray gained a life.. New dragon! Elyrid has joined the kingdom. still busy today I promise I am itching to write more, just low on time. And coding is behind.
Headpiece-left-60x60.png Day Forty Nine. Headpiece-right-60x60.png
Blue Entoloma Spellbound Glove Glassbound Gustvul
10-20 matches | Sacrifice | New Coatl

Round-medallion.png
Vert-divider-640.png "So the gem shards that I gave you.. brought back some people that the Yseult- the one who failed to win the throne- killed?" Cumulus questioned, walking hastily towards the residential caves with Rattle.

"Yes, sir. I have no clue how, maybe its a 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend' type scenerio. Or.. or the harpy feather? I heard most new kingdoms really struggle with harpy attacks-"

"Are you sure it's Yseult? The same Yseult? And Toxie was murdered before or after I supposedly killed him?" Cumulus questioned, pushing harder into the subject.

"Toxie recalled some old wounds when they first found them. Throat gash. Puncture to the wing, similar ones to the body." Rattled reported, and nearly crashed into Cumulus when he stopped dead. "Cumulus.. sir. Are you alright?"

The purple, star-swirled royal sighed. "Yes.. Yes. It's.. just leadership stuff. Where is Toxie? I'd like to greet her."

"Ah, yeah. That.. There's nothing left in Simba's old room that could explode, right? Toxie.. claimed to know the setup."

Breeze and Gust are Level 6! Breeze rolled artist, and Gust rolled Tailor!

One of the hatchlings from yesterday was chosen as the Sacrifice,, kinda dark. Strongwing, Lyra, and Ray gained a life..

New dragon! Elyrid has joined the kingdom.

still busy today I promise I am itching to write more, just low on time. And coding is behind.
[center][sub][img]https://i.postimg.cc/RZF7yfkK/Headpiece-left-60x60.png[/img][/sub][size=7][font=Monotype Corsiva][sup] Day Fifty. [/sup][/font] [/size][sub][img]https://i.postimg.cc/X7xKsxzn/Headpiece-right-60x60.png[/img][/sub][/center] [center][item= Discarded Nest Material] [size=1][i] [emoji=crystal ball size=1][/center] [center] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XNk9vQ39/Round-medallion.png[/img][/center] [columns][img]https://i.postimg.cc/yxLJypY5/Vert-divider-640.png[/img][nextcol][font=Book Antiqua][size=4] [i]To the Royal, Yseult. May the earthen seal on the letter bring you no alarm. I had no other to use. I write from your home. Old home? The (formally) unnamed, but now deemed Crystaline's Domain. It's.. bound to change. That's it. I'm dropping the formalities already. I can't keep it up. Diplomacy is never my strong suit. Yseult, I do not speak on behalf of Cumulus. Or anybody, really. I am Manik, Knight of the Kingdom, Son of Ripley and.. you. I suppose. This isn't a letter of shame, or some.. politics. I want to know you. Who you are. See, what I know are from tales of the people. A young dragon painted foolishly, and killed harshly by the royal he challenged. That's were we thought the story ended for the longest of time. Recently we've had a.. unusual guest. Who will stay anonymous. They tell something of a Miracle, claiming this dragon lived, and infiltrated their clan. Who killed everybody to take the throne. A kingslayer. But Mom.. Ripley tells me longing tales of young love. Of a wishful future taken harshly. Of ones where she wishes she never quit her old.. job. It is her I got the general location for this letter to go to. She asked some former colleges, Harpies and Avians, if you must know. [s]Earths [/s] Eleven above. I don't know what the point of this is anymore. Can you blame me for wanting to reach out to my father? To try to set the records straight? If he truely is who people whisper about, I'd rather hear it from him. Your son, Manik.[/i] [/font][/size][/columns] [rule] Toxie gave Kintsugi a life! Last Yseult based writing maybe idk kinda loving his arc even though its not even my locke and Manik!! :) Summerspirit survived. Super tired and not wanting to deal with a sacrifice rn LOL
Headpiece-left-60x60.png Day Fifty. Headpiece-right-60x60.png
Discarded Nest Material

Round-medallion.png
Vert-divider-640.png To the Royal, Yseult.

May the earthen seal on the letter bring you no alarm. I had no other to use. I write from your home. Old home? The (formally) unnamed, but now deemed Crystaline's Domain. It's.. bound to change.

That's it. I'm dropping the formalities already. I can't keep it up. Diplomacy is never my strong suit. Yseult, I do not speak on behalf of Cumulus. Or anybody, really. I am Manik, Knight of the Kingdom, Son of Ripley and.. you. I suppose. This isn't a letter of shame, or some.. politics. I want to know you. Who you are.

See, what I know are from tales of the people. A young dragon painted foolishly, and killed harshly by the royal he challenged. That's were we thought the story ended for the longest of time. Recently we've had a.. unusual guest. Who will stay anonymous. They tell something of a Miracle, claiming this dragon lived, and infiltrated their clan. Who killed everybody to take the throne. A kingslayer.

But Mom.. Ripley tells me longing tales of young love. Of a wishful future taken harshly. Of ones where she wishes she never quit her old.. job. It is her I got the general location for this letter to go to. She asked some former colleges, Harpies and Avians, if you must know.

Earths Eleven above. I don't know what the point of this is anymore. Can you blame me for wanting to reach out to my father? To try to set the records straight? If he truely is who people whisper about, I'd rather hear it from him.

Your son,
Manik.

Toxie gave Kintsugi a life!

Last Yseult based writing maybe idk kinda loving his arc even though its not even my locke and Manik!! :)

Summerspirit survived. Super tired and not wanting to deal with a sacrifice rn LOL
omg ;_; what a lovely letter. DON'T WORRY MANIK I WILL MAKE SURE YOUR DAD GETS IT IN THE NEAR FUTURE! I wonder how long it takes for dragon mail, hm.

I'm loving our little back-and-forth crossover :D for however long it lasts, we've already got some amazing lore.

have a restful night, hope you feel better tomorrow~ <3
omg ;_; what a lovely letter. DON'T WORRY MANIK I WILL MAKE SURE YOUR DAD GETS IT IN THE NEAR FUTURE! I wonder how long it takes for dragon mail, hm.

I'm loving our little back-and-forth crossover :D for however long it lasts, we've already got some amazing lore.

have a restful night, hope you feel better tomorrow~ <3

[center][sub][img]https://i.postimg.cc/RZF7yfkK/Headpiece-left-60x60.png[/img][/sub][size=7][font=Monotype Corsiva][sup] Day Fifty One. [/sup][/font] [/size][sub][img]https://i.postimg.cc/X7xKsxzn/Headpiece-right-60x60.png[/img][/sub][/center] [center][item= Display Frills][item=Florist's Satchel][item=Sandyshore Sea Bass] [size=1][i] Emperor Dragon Slaughter | Deathbond | 30-40 matches[/center] [center] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XNk9vQ39/Round-medallion.png[/img][/center] [columns][img]https://i.postimg.cc/yxLJypY5/Vert-divider-640.png[/img][nextcol][font=Book Antiqua][size=4] Gust nosed through the bushes, seeking out the berries and mushrooms they were sent to find. They've gotten a bunch in the morning, sure, but searching again at dusk felt needed. Or, perhaps, just a breath of fresh air. Breeze had joined him, Eleven forbid she does anything else. She'd done so since hatching, acting as an older sibling. Even if he was technically supposed to hatch first. Gust rolled his eyes, catching sight of his wingbrace. Her worried state has gotten better since joining the kingdom, at least. Though she's been more.. distracted. "Alright, I think we're done." Breeze chirped from somewhere further in the woods. "Time to head back. Hopefully things have calmed down." "Calm down?" Gust snickered. "After recent news from a hyperactive spiral, an attack by death itself, two dragons who shrugged and said "guess it's fate, then," after being thrown into a deathbond, and new hatchlings and eggs? No way." Breeze shrugged. "Worth some hope, though. Maybe dragons will be asleep." "The sun is still above the Horizon, Breeze. Who in their right mind goes to sleep at this hour?" Breeze grinned smugly. "Dunno, maybe the people who can't see the sun because they live [i]underground[/i]?" "Touché. Race you back?" "You bet."[/font][/size][/columns] [rule] Wegged by Cumulus and Malvina. Strongwing and Akilina's nest of 5 hatched! 3 survived, one being a coatl, somehow! Seph didn't survive the night. Elyrid is level 3, Toxie and Haunt are level 7 from Benitoite and Akilina. Toxie gave Rattle a life! - Plume, Elyrid, and Chenille died in the emperor attack. Rattle was able to bring Plume back to life. Strongwing and Kintsugi are now in a deathbond! (Plume shrugs, and writes them down as a pair, finally using his matchmaker job. Cumulus, Summerspirit, and Malvina suffered through the Scorched Forest, thank goodness for Librarian + Scouts. - Super behind on the fallen page, my apologizes. I doubt anybody [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/625850/2207857/3?name=&type=undefined]on this page[/url] sparks interest, but you have until next post until I mass-exalt if there is some.
Headpiece-left-60x60.png Day Fifty One. Headpiece-right-60x60.png
Display Frills Florist's Satchel Sandyshore Sea Bass
Emperor Dragon Slaughter | Deathbond | 30-40 matches

Round-medallion.png
Vert-divider-640.png Gust nosed through the bushes, seeking out the berries and mushrooms they were sent to find. They've gotten a bunch in the morning, sure, but searching again at dusk felt needed. Or, perhaps, just a breath of fresh air. Breeze had joined him, Eleven forbid she does anything else. She'd done so since hatching, acting as an older sibling. Even if he was technically supposed to hatch first.

Gust rolled his eyes, catching sight of his wingbrace. Her worried state has gotten better since joining the kingdom, at least. Though she's been more.. distracted.

"Alright, I think we're done." Breeze chirped from somewhere further in the woods. "Time to head back. Hopefully things have calmed down."

"Calm down?" Gust snickered. "After recent news from a hyperactive spiral, an attack by death itself, two dragons who shrugged and said "guess it's fate, then," after being thrown into a deathbond, and new hatchlings and eggs? No way."

Breeze shrugged. "Worth some hope, though. Maybe dragons will be asleep."

"The sun is still above the Horizon, Breeze. Who in their right mind goes to sleep at this hour?"

Breeze grinned smugly. "Dunno, maybe the people who can't see the sun because they live underground?"

"Touché. Race you back?"

"You bet."

Wegged by Cumulus and Malvina.
Strongwing and Akilina's nest of 5 hatched! 3 survived, one being a coatl, somehow!
Seph didn't survive the night.
Elyrid is level 3, Toxie and Haunt are level 7 from Benitoite and Akilina.
Toxie gave Rattle a life!

-
Plume, Elyrid, and Chenille died in the emperor attack. Rattle was able to bring Plume back to life.

Strongwing and Kintsugi are now in a deathbond! (Plume shrugs, and writes them down as a pair, finally using his matchmaker job.

Cumulus, Summerspirit, and Malvina suffered through the Scorched Forest, thank goodness for Librarian + Scouts.

-

Super behind on the fallen page, my apologizes. I doubt anybody on this page sparks interest, but you have until next post until I mass-exalt if there is some.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10