Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Kingdomlocke] The Geode's Throne
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][sub][img]https://i.postimg.cc/RZF7yfkK/Headpiece-left-60x60.png[/img][/sub][size=7][font=Monotype Corsiva][sup] Day Thirty Four. [/sup][/font] [/size][sub][img]https://i.postimg.cc/X7xKsxzn/Headpiece-right-60x60.png[/img][/sub][/center] [center][item= Brilliant Primary Feathers][item= Smoky Bantam Fangar] [item= Kamaitachi Blades] [size=1][i] Studied the Blade| New Obelisk | Scandal[/center] [center] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XNk9vQ39/Round-medallion.png[/img][/center] [columns][img]https://i.postimg.cc/rmCRKw6q/Vert-divider-400.png[/img][nextcol][font=Book Antiqua][size=4] "That has to be one of the weirdest families I've ever seen." Leia whispered to Fungi. The Guardian's face flashed with a shocked type of amusement, before collecting himself. "Leia! You can't just say that, what if they're actually family." Amusement still lined Fungi's voice, and Leia rolled her eyes. "Yeah right. First you expect me to believe the Fae is the strongest one out of the three, then you're saying the Obelisk and Fae are somehow together- despite acting like they've barely met- and had a guardian child, somehow?" Fungi wrinkled his nose, "Well.. yeah. You have a point. They have names, you know-" Leia seemed to beam a little brighter. "Another point for Leia," she mumbled under her breath. Fungi bit back a scoff. They peered from a distance, Cumulus introducing the newcomers around the cave. With the arrival of Chenille, there was now five Guardians total. He never had the guts to ask, but the conversation of Charges seemed to always be on the tip of his tongue. He wondered, mostly, if they have found theirs. Like he has. "Fungi! Come on, I think Tropic wanted to look around outside the cave for a while!" Leia called. There was doubt when he first felt the strong pull towards the energetic mirror, but he was certain now. His childhood friend was, most definitely, his charge.[/font][/size][/columns] [rule] Three new dragons!! Lyra joined the kingdom at level 7, rolled for the scout job! Benitoite joined the kingdom, yes both of those names were given before I bought them. Chenille is the new little Guardian~ Itching to write more but i need to find a good hook i guess.
Headpiece-left-60x60.png Day Thirty Four. Headpiece-right-60x60.png
Brilliant Primary Feathers Smoky Bantam Fangar Kamaitachi Blades
Studied the Blade| New Obelisk | Scandal

Round-medallion.png
Vert-divider-400.png "That has to be one of the weirdest families I've ever seen." Leia whispered to Fungi. The Guardian's face flashed with a shocked type of amusement, before collecting himself.

"Leia! You can't just say that, what if they're actually family." Amusement still lined Fungi's voice, and Leia rolled her eyes.

"Yeah right. First you expect me to believe the Fae is the strongest one out of the three, then you're saying the Obelisk and Fae are somehow together- despite acting like they've barely met- and had a guardian child, somehow?"

Fungi wrinkled his nose, "Well.. yeah. You have a point. They have names, you know-"

Leia seemed to beam a little brighter. "Another point for Leia," she mumbled under her breath. Fungi bit back a scoff. They peered from a distance, Cumulus introducing the newcomers around the cave. With the arrival of Chenille, there was now five Guardians total. He never had the guts to ask, but the conversation of Charges seemed to always be on the tip of his tongue.

He wondered, mostly, if they have found theirs. Like he has.

"Fungi! Come on, I think Tropic wanted to look around outside the cave for a while!" Leia called.

There was doubt when he first felt the strong pull towards the energetic mirror, but he was certain now. His childhood friend was, most definitely, his charge.

Three new dragons!!
Lyra joined the kingdom at level 7, rolled for the scout job!
Benitoite joined the kingdom, yes both of those names were given before I bought them.
Chenille is the new little Guardian~

Itching to write more but i need to find a good hook i guess.
[center][sub][img]https://i.postimg.cc/RZF7yfkK/Headpiece-left-60x60.png[/img][/sub][size=7][font=Monotype Corsiva][sup] Day Thirty Five. [/sup][/font] [/size][sub][img]https://i.postimg.cc/X7xKsxzn/Headpiece-right-60x60.png[/img][/sub][/center] [center][item= Dung Beetle][item= Stingless Bee] [item= Catoptria Grass Moth] [size=1][i] 20 matches | 20 matches | 20 matches[/center] [center] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XNk9vQ39/Round-medallion.png[/img][/center] [columns][img]https://i.postimg.cc/rmCRKw6q/Vert-divider-400.png[/img][nextcol][font=Book Antiqua][size=4]The two siblings walked down the hall, their giggles and chirpy conversations echoing off the walls. "You even have to copy me as an adult, Rattle!" The tundra teased, bumping into his sister. Rattle make a lighthearted face of shock. "Me? Copy? No way. Healing people is one thing. Reviving them from the dead? That's way cooler." Rattle said confidently, returning the bump. Haunt laughed loudly. "Alright, alright. I [i]will [/i]admit, that does take a lot more skill. At least MY patients are more likely to thank me." The two's playful bickering continued as they returned to their personal caves, unaware about their training partner's demise. It was a quick duel. A stuck-up and overly confident trainee challenging a king still trying to prove himself.[/font][/size][/columns] [rule] think i bluescreened seeing three bug pulls. 60 matches then anyways i put all my eggs in one basket, meaning Haunt, Rattle, and Yseult are level 5! Job time! Haunt: Doctor Rattle: Necromancer Yseult: ROYAL YSEULT NOOO Yseult rolled a 3 and ~died~ Don't think it would be worth using necromancer magic as Yseult won't be able to get a job anyways.
Headpiece-left-60x60.png Day Thirty Five. Headpiece-right-60x60.png
Dung Beetle Stingless Bee Catoptria Grass Moth
20 matches | 20 matches | 20 matches

Round-medallion.png
Vert-divider-400.png The two siblings walked down the hall, their giggles and chirpy conversations echoing off the walls.

"You even have to copy me as an adult, Rattle!" The tundra teased, bumping into his sister. Rattle make a lighthearted face of shock.

"Me? Copy? No way. Healing people is one thing. Reviving them from the dead? That's way cooler." Rattle said confidently, returning the bump. Haunt laughed loudly.

"Alright, alright. I will admit, that does take a lot more skill. At least MY patients are more likely to thank me."

The two's playful bickering continued as they returned to their personal caves, unaware about their training partner's demise.

It was a quick duel. A stuck-up and overly confident trainee challenging a king still trying to prove himself.

think i bluescreened seeing three bug pulls. 60 matches then
anyways i put all my eggs in one basket, meaning Haunt, Rattle, and Yseult are level 5! Job time!
Haunt: Doctor
Rattle: Necromancer
Yseult: ROYAL YSEULT NOOO
Yseult rolled a 3 and ~died~

Don't think it would be worth using necromancer magic as Yseult won't be able to get a job anyways.
Yseult... what a pretty name for a pretty Imp :( not sure how hardcore you are about exalting the fallen, but if you want I can take him for the next new dragon spot that opens up in my kingdomlocke! what great lore he would have to start with [emoji=gaoler love size=2]
Yseult... what a pretty name for a pretty Imp :( not sure how hardcore you are about exalting the fallen, but if you want I can take him for the next new dragon spot that opens up in my kingdomlocke! what great lore he would have to start with
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
the amount of time that I typed Ysuelt though,, yikes.

Not hardcore at all. Peaking around the beginning of the hatchlings i'd lost, I actually sold them. (Nowadays I just exalt them myself though..)

He's on a nest right now! Ill send him over the day the nest hatches~
the amount of time that I typed Ysuelt though,, yikes.

Not hardcore at all. Peaking around the beginning of the hatchlings i'd lost, I actually sold them. (Nowadays I just exalt them myself though..)

He's on a nest right now! Ill send him over the day the nest hatches~
I am looking forward to it!! I am such a wimp for copper. XD

(Yseult is one of my favorite historical names. XD I actually thought he was a girl before I looked him up, because Yseult is a variant of Isolde, from the love story Tristan & Isolde, if I am remembering my name history right)

(Yseult is one of my favorite historical names. XD I actually thought he was a girl before I looked him up, because Yseult is a variant of Isolde, from the love story Tristan & Isolde, if I am remembering my name history right)

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

[quote name="girlofSornieth" date="2022-06-05 16:05:08" ] I am looking forward to it!! I am such a wimp for copper. XD (Yseult is one of my favorite historical names. XD I actually thought is was a girl before I looked him up, because Yseult is a variant of Isolde, from the love story Tristan & Isolde, if I am remembering my name history right) [/quote] Ooh! It was a randomly generated name, didn't know that. Learning cool stuff after the dragon is gone lol. Copper is a wonderful color im just not a fan of wasp, oddly enough.
girlofSornieth wrote on 2022-06-05 16:05:08:

(Yseult is one of my favorite historical names. XD I actually thought is was a girl before I looked him up, because Yseult is a variant of Isolde, from the love story Tristan & Isolde, if I am remembering my name history right)
Ooh! It was a randomly generated name, didn't know that. Learning cool stuff after the dragon is gone lol.

Copper is a wonderful color im just not a fan of wasp, oddly enough.
Wasp is a touchy little gene. XD it looks great with certain colors though, like Cerulean.

btw, laughing at the irony that Haunt of all names did not roll for Necromancer
Wasp is a touchy little gene. XD it looks great with certain colors though, like Cerulean.

[quote name="girlofSornieth" date="2022-06-05 16:54:38" ] Wasp is a touchy little gene. XD it looks great with certain colors though, like Cerulean. btw, laughing at the irony that Haunt of all names did not roll for Necromancer [/quote] LOL Well glad the spooky twins both survived AND got somewhat matching jobs.
girlofSornieth wrote on 2022-06-05 16:54:38:

LOL Well glad the spooky twins both survived AND got somewhat matching jobs.
[center][sub][img]https://i.postimg.cc/RZF7yfkK/Headpiece-left-60x60.png[/img][/sub][size=7][font=Monotype Corsiva][sup] Day Thirty Six. [/sup][/font] [/size][sub][img]https://i.postimg.cc/X7xKsxzn/Headpiece-right-60x60.png[/img][/sub][/center] [center][item= Flute][item= White Rook] [item= Small Ribcage] [size=1][i] Freeloader | Scandal | Hunting trip[/center] [center] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XNk9vQ39/Round-medallion.png[/img][/center] [rule] Tangelo and his son (Or, son as far as this locke is concerned) Silk has joined the kingdom! Malvina lost a life in the hunting trip Might fragment- Cumulus Primrose Mith- Benitoite Green Lace Collar- Leia I'm rlly tired didn't sleep very well last night. Skipping writing. Two nests for this locke hatches tomorrow!
Headpiece-left-60x60.png Day Thirty Six. Headpiece-right-60x60.png
Flute White Rook Small Ribcage
Freeloader | Scandal | Hunting trip

Round-medallion.png

Tangelo and his son (Or, son as far as this locke is concerned) Silk has joined the kingdom!
Malvina lost a life in the hunting trip
Might fragment- Cumulus
Primrose Mith- Benitoite
Green Lace Collar- Leia

I'm rlly tired didn't sleep very well last night. Skipping writing. Two nests for this locke hatches tomorrow!
[center][sub][img]https://i.postimg.cc/RZF7yfkK/Headpiece-left-60x60.png[/img][/sub][size=7][font=Monotype Corsiva][sup] Day Thirty Seven. [/sup][/font] [/size][sub][img]https://i.postimg.cc/X7xKsxzn/Headpiece-right-60x60.png[/img][/sub][/center] [center][item= Cobra Snakehead][item= Palefoot Slug] [item= Aged Tome] [size=1][i] 30 matches | 20 matches | Deathbond [/center] [center] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XNk9vQ39/Round-medallion.png[/img][/center] [rule] think im sick so bouncing off the lore train for now [emoji=obelisk sad size=1] Benitoite, Tangelo, and plume are level 5! Benitoite- Teacher Tangelo- Familiar Caretaker Plume- Matchmaker Haunt & Strongwing got into a deathbond! As for the nests, none of the hatchlings from Cumulus & Malvina survived. However, Yseult and Ripley had 2/3 survive hatching, one being an XXY!
Headpiece-left-60x60.png Day Thirty Seven. Headpiece-right-60x60.png
Cobra Snakehead Palefoot Slug Aged Tome
30 matches | 20 matches | Deathbond

Round-medallion.png

think im sick so bouncing off the lore train for now
Benitoite, Tangelo, and plume are level 5!
Benitoite- Teacher
Tangelo- Familiar Caretaker
Plume- Matchmaker

Haunt & Strongwing got into a deathbond!

As for the nests, none of the hatchlings from Cumulus & Malvina survived. However, Yseult and Ripley had 2/3 survive hatching, one being an XXY!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10