Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Are Dragons Friend-Shaped? (Live!)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
[center][size=4]Day 1[/size][/center] [center]The strange letter that had appeared a week before had been quite the topic of discussion. Some were intrigued, some cautious, but after much discussion it was decided Artemis was best suited for the task. Though he had a knack for writing and discussion, and though he had a fondness for hatchlings, ultimately it came down to his diligence in watching over the clan, and a deeper understanding of how dragons tended to go about their day. [rule] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52755239][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/527553/52755239_350.png[/img][/url] When the day had come, he opened the letter and let a rare smile show on his face. Laying a neat piece of lightly decorated parchment on the wooden desk, the fae dipped his quill in an ink pot and began to write.[/center] [quote]Dear Illithe, I can't say I've played many pranks, but I do know some dragons who are fond of occasionally fooling around. Maybe our clan isn't the best example, as the Flight most notorious for tricksters, Shadow, is not in high abundance, but I do know of a strange Banescale who has caused a few mishaps here and there. Thinking about it, I do remember one time when a scout of ours, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53005442]Eloise[/url], was out on an evening patrol and heard strange noises coming from one of our storage crates. Opening the lid, its contents had been replaced by an absurd amount of Mallard Ducks. Eloise was a bit shaken after they all simultaneously flew out, quacking so loudly it had alerted quite a few nearby dragons. The culrpit was identified by a loose quill discarded nearby. Hopefully that little story was amusing enough; it was nice writing to you Illithe! Sincerely, Artemis[/quote] [size=2] hi, so i got really distracted by irl things and now im going to attempt getting 6 letters done in a few hours. hopefully the next ones arent as wordy :))
Day 1
The strange letter that had appeared a week before had been quite the topic of discussion. Some were intrigued, some cautious, but after much discussion it was decided Artemis was best suited for the task.
Though he had a knack for writing and discussion, and though he had a fondness for hatchlings, ultimately it came down to his diligence in watching over the clan, and a deeper understanding of how dragons tended to go about their day.
52755239_350.png
When the day had come, he opened the letter and let a rare smile show on his face.
Laying a neat piece of lightly decorated parchment on the wooden desk, the fae dipped his quill in an ink pot and began to write.
Quote:
Dear Illithe,

I can't say I've played many pranks, but I do know some dragons who are fond of occasionally fooling around. Maybe our clan isn't the best example, as the Flight most notorious for tricksters, Shadow, is not in high abundance, but I do know of a strange Banescale who has caused a few mishaps here and there.

Thinking about it, I do remember one time when a scout of ours, Eloise, was out on an evening patrol and heard strange noises coming from one of our storage crates. Opening the lid, its contents had been replaced by an absurd amount of Mallard Ducks. Eloise was a bit shaken after they all simultaneously flew out, quacking so loudly it had alerted quite a few nearby dragons. The culrpit was identified by a loose quill discarded nearby.

Hopefully that little story was amusing enough; it was nice writing to you Illithe!

Sincerely,

Artemis

hi, so i got really distracted by irl things and now im going to attempt getting 6 letters done in a few hours. hopefully the next ones arent as wordy :))
Light Boarding
i'd love to stay on the pinglist! this was really fun :D

Instead of a single letter in response, several pop up, from several different dragons, including all the ones who had previously sent something. There is at least one addressed to each fairy.

They all read along the lines of this (some with a lot more embellishment):

Hi (xxx)!

It was really enjoyable talking with you! I'm really glad we're "friend-shaped"!! I'm happy to call you friend too!

Hope to talk again! It was really fun :3

- (xxx)
i'd love to stay on the pinglist! this was really fun :D

Instead of a single letter in response, several pop up, from several different dragons, including all the ones who had previously sent something. There is at least one addressed to each fairy.

They all read along the lines of this (some with a lot more embellishment):

Hi (xxx)!

It was really enjoyable talking with you! I'm really glad we're "friend-shaped"!! I'm happy to call you friend too!

Hope to talk again! It was really fun :3

- (xxx)
Ad9nlhz.png
mlHpBMC.png
7fFdbks.png
I may not be subscribed, so please ping!!
0zVuogN.png
[center]Saturday [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66381544][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/663816/66381544_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [quote][center][color=green]* [color=orange]* [color=blue]*[/color][/center] [color=red]*[/color]To my friend Eltoren! [color=green]*[/color] Hi! How are you? I am very happy![color=pink]*[/color] I am very glad we are all friend-shaped now. Now that we are friends, you don't have to be scared! We can write letters anytime, and that will be fun without scary parties or big crowds. [color=purple]*[/color][color=green]*[/color] [color=pink]*[/color]Do you like my ink? I put some of the glitter[color=red]*[/color] that came in our letter on top. It is very shiny![color=purple]*[/color] Po scooped a bunch of it up and put it in a little jar. Now it is part of the collection. [color=green]*[/color] I hope you will write again when you feel like it! [color=green]*[/color] from Divam the Friend-Shaped Dragon [color=pink]* [color=green]*[/color] [/quote] Thank you for running this event, I would love to be on the pinglist for future games!
Saturday

66381544_350.png
Quote:

*To my friend Eltoren! *

Hi! How are you? I am very happy!* I am very glad we are all friend-shaped now.

Now that we are friends, you don't have to be scared! We can write letters anytime, and that will be fun without scary parties or big crowds. **

*Do you like my ink? I put some of the glitter* that came in our letter on top. It is very shiny!* Po scooped a bunch of it up and put it in a little jar. Now it is part of the collection. *

I hope you will write again when you feel like it!

* from Divam the Friend-Shaped Dragon * *

Thank you for running this event, I would love to be on the pinglist for future games!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
[center][size=4]Day 2[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52755239]Artemis[/url] had begun to get a bit concerned when the next letter hadn't arrived all day, and it had spooked him when it suddenly manifested while he was sorting through documents. This one intrigued him considerably, and was sure many other clan members would find interest in it. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52755239][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/527553/52755239_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [quote]Greetings! It's my delight to talk to an older nymph, as we seldom see many faeries as is. I hope you and your colony are in good health! Weather manipulation is quite an interesting subject of study. I haven't come across many dragons in my time experienced with such magic, as I hear it's one of the most complicated. If you would be so kind, I would love to hear back from you as you continue your studies; perhaps we can exchange our findings? My apologies, I've gotten a little carried away. You see, I'm sure you are somewhat familiar with dragonkinds elemental division, correct? I come from the Light Flight in the Sunbeam Ruins, and we are one of the most scholarly flights, with many archaeologists and historians occupying our libraries. The Arcane Flight is another scholarly flight, but we don't need to get into that right now. To put it simply, many of us love to study, but the array of things a dragon may choose to study is vast. Take for example, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71950553]Eleanor[/url], a young skydancer among our ranks. Despite being lightborn, she has taken a strong interest in Nature, particularly in fauna and more recently the fair folk. Among others are Malken, who is currently looking into various historical sciences, Beetlegleam, who is still currently pursuing interests, and Althea, who has previously studied the arcane arts. And of course, we must not exclude those involved in more technical work! Flights such as Fire and Lightning may not be primarily composed of bookworms, but that is not to say they aren't educated in their own right! Some of the more specialized lightning technicians must apply wit and handywork simultaenously, afterall. I apologize once again for the length of this letter, hopefully this answers most of your questions. I look forward to further communications with your kin! Sincerely, Artemis[/quote] [size=2] oh god help i wrote so much character exposition
Day 2

Artemis had begun to get a bit concerned when the next letter hadn't arrived all day, and it had spooked him when it suddenly manifested while he was sorting through documents.
This one intrigued him considerably, and was sure many other clan members would find interest in it.

52755239_350.png
Quote:
Greetings!

It's my delight to talk to an older nymph, as we seldom see many faeries as is. I hope you and your colony are in good health!
Weather manipulation is quite an interesting subject of study. I haven't come across many dragons in my time experienced with such magic, as I hear it's one of the most complicated. If you would be so kind, I would love to hear back from you as you continue your studies; perhaps we can exchange our findings?

My apologies, I've gotten a little carried away. You see, I'm sure you are somewhat familiar with dragonkinds elemental division, correct? I come from the Light Flight in the Sunbeam Ruins, and we are one of the most scholarly flights, with many archaeologists and historians occupying our libraries. The Arcane Flight is another scholarly flight, but we don't need to get into that right now. To put it simply, many of us love to study, but the array of things a dragon may choose to study is vast.
Take for example, Eleanor, a young skydancer among our ranks. Despite being lightborn, she has taken a strong interest in Nature, particularly in fauna and more recently the fair folk.
Among others are Malken, who is currently looking into various historical sciences, Beetlegleam, who is still currently pursuing interests, and Althea, who has previously studied the arcane arts.

And of course, we must not exclude those involved in more technical work! Flights such as Fire and Lightning may not be primarily composed of bookworms, but that is not to say they aren't educated in their own right! Some of the more specialized lightning technicians must apply wit and handywork simultaenously, afterall.

I apologize once again for the length of this letter, hopefully this answers most of your questions. I look forward to further communications with your kin!

Sincerely, Artemis
oh god help i wrote so much character exposition
Light Boarding
hope you have a wonderful rest of the weekend. cannot rp due to low energy levels, but wanted to thank you for hosting this event! always a delight to see such events.
hope you have a wonderful rest of the weekend. cannot rp due to low energy levels, but wanted to thank you for hosting this event! always a delight to see such events.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
aight time to speedrun the ones I missed XD [center][b]Thursday's Prompt[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67045715][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/670458/67045715_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Glory watched the clan go about their day from the dark safety of the Hibernal Den until a piece of parchment paper flew by and landed on her face. Fans set in a confused expression, she lifted the paper off her face, noticed there were words written on it, set her fans into a mischievous expression, and dashed back into the den. The apprentice prophet scrambled to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62656183]Lunis[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73442681]Iaso[/url]'s side, holding up the piece of paper in triumph. "Ta-daaa!" She exclaimed, "I figured out the source of the hubbub for the past few days!" Lunis smiled. Glory knew that it was a sign of appraisal for the Fae's curiosity, and so she puffed up her chest in response. "Go on! Read it, Iaso!" Iaso nodded and gently rested her pearl at her feet, then picked up the parchment from Glory's paws into her own and read it to Lunis and Glory in a flourish. Iaso was the best reader out of the three of them, in Glory's opinion; Lunis couldn't read with the veil over her eyes while Glory's voice was always monotone. Iaso, however, being a Pearlcatcher and perfectly capable of reading with expression, read in ebbs and flows, raised or lowered her pitch and tone as needed. This style of reading once again enraptured Glory's ears and mind as Iaso began to illustrate the contents of the letter. [quote name="Sorili" ] [i]Morning! I hope my question isn't too personal but do you have other pen-pals? What other types of beings can Dragons talk to? I think I would like to talk to others as well but I don't know if they're friendly... Verbally yours, Sorili[/i] [/quote] "How convenient that the letter should end up with us," Lunis commented. Iaso blushed. "Well, why not to Spriteling or someone from the Familiars' Guild?" Glory asked with a tilt of her head. "They answered last time," Iaso murmured politely in her soft voice. "Perhaps it is fair if we answer this time." Glory nodded, then rushed off to get a piece of her own parchment and one of Admire's glittery feathers. She chose a pale green sheet of paper, and once she picked up a spare glassy feather from Admire, she rushed back to Lunis and Iaso, and dipped the tip of her feather in some of Iaso's slime. Glory spread the piece of parchment on the floor and read her words out loud as she wrote, so Lunis could understand. [quote name="Glory"] [color=1D2224]Greetings to Sorili, the fairy! I am Glory, apprentice-in-training to my clan's prophet, Lunis! And accompanying me is the source of my ink, Iaso! You sent a letter our way so we will send one back! You're welcome! Our clan is full of lots and lots of dragons who can speak to their own familiars. Take Spriteling and his familiar Skyleap, for example! Spriteling can't speak, so he signs, and Skyleap translates it to verbal draconic for the rest of us who can't understand! Also, we have an entire [s]cult[/s] group of dragons specifically brought together under the common goal of taking care of our many, many familiars! You should ask me to lead you to them sometime, they're kinda crazy but they do their jobs well. A lot of communication happens between dragon and familiar there. Then there's us, the clan prophets! We're not technically allowed to share our secrets, but the one thing I can share is that talking to Iaso technically counts as talking to another being! She's not technically a Pearlcatcher and she's made it PERFECTLY clear to me and Lunis, so she definitely counts as another being! She hasn't told us who exactly she is, just that she's not a dragon, but taking the form of a dragon so she can present herself to us as friendly. Isn't that cool? As of your question on how to talk to others without knowing if they're friendly, I say go all out! It'll become apparent to you whether or not they're friendly based on their reply to you - or, perhaps, if they even reply at all. If they don't turn out to be friendly, that's okay! At least the only one who managed to [s]tick someone off[/s] learn something is yourself. Express yourself as yourself, don't pretend to be someone else! How would you know if your recipient is going to be friendly to you or not if you don't show your true colors? Lunis and Iaso would like to wish you the best in making new friends! Toodles! Glory, Lunis, & Iaso (but mainly Glory) P.S. Sorry for all the smears. Lunis and Iaso told me to make a lot of edits. [/quote] Glory grumbled once her letter was finished, as Lunis and Iaso had to tell her to make certain corrections here and there. In the end, there were some smudges left on the piece of parchment, and Glory had to make another extra note at the bottom apologizing for the random smears of obsidian black all over the paper. Iaso had flushed pink several times while Glory was writing about her, and Glory made sure to make the Pearlcatcher blush [i]as much as possible[/i] while writing. They all knew Iaso was more on the shy side. "Do you think this'll even get across?" Glory asked, tilting her head up to Lunis. The Guardian just smiled her gentle smile and replied, "Give it to Flintfire. He'll know how to get it to its destination." Glory nodded, blew on the words so they would dry out a bit, then rolled it up into a scroll and clutched it in her small Fae jaws. Then, she dashed out of the Hibernal Den without another word and snuck into Flintfire's bag. ------------------- Flintfire, Rasa, and Cyclone were all pleasantly surprised when Glory popped out of Flintfire's bag with a loud "AHA!" and presented the letter to Cyclone personally.
aight time to speedrun the ones I missed XD
Thursday's Prompt

67045715_350.png

Glory watched the clan go about their day from the dark safety of the Hibernal Den until a piece of parchment paper flew by and landed on her face. Fans set in a confused expression, she lifted the paper off her face, noticed there were words written on it, set her fans into a mischievous expression, and dashed back into the den.

The apprentice prophet scrambled to Lunis and Iaso's side, holding up the piece of paper in triumph. "Ta-daaa!" She exclaimed, "I figured out the source of the hubbub for the past few days!"

Lunis smiled. Glory knew that it was a sign of appraisal for the Fae's curiosity, and so she puffed up her chest in response. "Go on! Read it, Iaso!"

Iaso nodded and gently rested her pearl at her feet, then picked up the parchment from Glory's paws into her own and read it to Lunis and Glory in a flourish. Iaso was the best reader out of the three of them, in Glory's opinion; Lunis couldn't read with the veil over her eyes while Glory's voice was always monotone. Iaso, however, being a Pearlcatcher and perfectly capable of reading with expression, read in ebbs and flows, raised or lowered her pitch and tone as needed.

This style of reading once again enraptured Glory's ears and mind as Iaso began to illustrate the contents of the letter.
Sorili wrote:
Morning!

I hope my question isn't too personal but do you have other pen-pals? What other types of beings can Dragons talk to? I think I would like to talk to others as well but I don't know if they're friendly...

Verbally yours,
Sorili

"How convenient that the letter should end up with us," Lunis commented. Iaso blushed.

"Well, why not to Spriteling or someone from the Familiars' Guild?" Glory asked with a tilt of her head.

"They answered last time," Iaso murmured politely in her soft voice. "Perhaps it is fair if we answer this time."

Glory nodded, then rushed off to get a piece of her own parchment and one of Admire's glittery feathers. She chose a pale green sheet of paper, and once she picked up a spare glassy feather from Admire, she rushed back to Lunis and Iaso, and dipped the tip of her feather in some of Iaso's slime.

Glory spread the piece of parchment on the floor and read her words out loud as she wrote, so Lunis could understand.
Glory wrote:
Greetings to Sorili, the fairy!

I am Glory, apprentice-in-training to my clan's prophet, Lunis! And accompanying me is the source of my ink, Iaso! You sent a letter our way so we will send one back! You're welcome!

Our clan is full of lots and lots of dragons who can speak to their own familiars. Take Spriteling and his familiar Skyleap, for example! Spriteling can't speak, so he signs, and Skyleap translates it to verbal draconic for the rest of us who can't understand! Also, we have an entire cult group of dragons specifically brought together under the common goal of taking care of our many, many familiars! You should ask me to lead you to them sometime, they're kinda crazy but they do their jobs well. A lot of communication happens between dragon and familiar there.

Then there's us, the clan prophets! We're not technically allowed to share our secrets, but the one thing I can share is that talking to Iaso technically counts as talking to another being! She's not technically a Pearlcatcher and she's made it PERFECTLY clear to me and Lunis, so she definitely counts as another being! She hasn't told us who exactly she is, just that she's not a dragon, but taking the form of a dragon so she can present herself to us as friendly. Isn't that cool?

As of your question on how to talk to others without knowing if they're friendly, I say go all out! It'll become apparent to you whether or not they're friendly based on their reply to you - or, perhaps, if they even reply at all. If they don't turn out to be friendly, that's okay! At least the only one who managed to tick someone off learn something is yourself. Express yourself as yourself, don't pretend to be someone else! How would you know if your recipient is going to be friendly to you or not if you don't show your true colors?

Lunis and Iaso would like to wish you the best in making new friends!

Toodles!
Glory, Lunis, & Iaso (but mainly Glory)

P.S. Sorry for all the smears. Lunis and Iaso told me to make a lot of edits.

Glory grumbled once her letter was finished, as Lunis and Iaso had to tell her to make certain corrections here and there. In the end, there were some smudges left on the piece of parchment, and Glory had to make another extra note at the bottom apologizing for the random smears of obsidian black all over the paper. Iaso had flushed pink several times while Glory was writing about her, and Glory made sure to make the Pearlcatcher blush as much as possible while writing. They all knew Iaso was more on the shy side.

"Do you think this'll even get across?" Glory asked, tilting her head up to Lunis.

The Guardian just smiled her gentle smile and replied, "Give it to Flintfire. He'll know how to get it to its destination."

Glory nodded, blew on the words so they would dry out a bit, then rolled it up into a scroll and clutched it in her small Fae jaws. Then, she dashed out of the Hibernal Den without another word and snuck into Flintfire's bag.

Flintfire, Rasa, and Cyclone were all pleasantly surprised when Glory popped out of Flintfire's bag with a loud "AHA!" and presented the letter to Cyclone personally.
Temple of Time Hatchery ACOZFAh.png
4lcODb6.png
hh5n4WA.png
lAvpyOQ.png
WKtl2lb.png

Z2soOA2.png
Peeps, there's only one 'd' in my username.
If in doubt, just copy n paste! Thanks!
205d1fb3e4a3f86e3f5d7bdc2e9354d57fbb63cc.png SftyrSi.png
i am honored to be deemed friend-shaped
i am honored to be deemed friend-shaped
g2TOb2t.png yMwAJm4.gifgladekeeper.png
Oh by the way, I'm aware I didn't get to finish my 4 entries in time, I just wanted to have some fun writing above all else :)
And of course! I'd love to know when the next Ice dominance game is available to play! This was super fun to participate in!
Oh by the way, I'm aware I didn't get to finish my 4 entries in time, I just wanted to have some fun writing above all else :)
And of course! I'd love to know when the next Ice dominance game is available to play! This was super fun to participate in!
Temple of Time Hatchery ACOZFAh.png
4lcODb6.png
hh5n4WA.png
lAvpyOQ.png
WKtl2lb.png

Z2soOA2.png
Peeps, there's only one 'd' in my username.
If in doubt, just copy n paste! Thanks!
205d1fb3e4a3f86e3f5d7bdc2e9354d57fbb63cc.png SftyrSi.png
[center][size=4]Day 3[/size] Thankfully, Artemis is an early bird, but the glitter was a little disorienting being the first thing he saw as he woke up. Stretching his wings and fins, he turned to his desk and set to work. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52755239][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/527553/52755239_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [quote]Good morning, Asorio. Gift giving is such a lovely part of culture, isn't it? And don't worry, I was about to get up anyway. I'm not sure how unique our gifts tend to be compared to other cultures, but there are many dragons who like to hoard specific things. Be it gold, trinkets, bones, or even animals, a hoard is sacred to the individual. It's essentially very enthusiastic collecting! Receiving a gift for your hoard or collection is always a delight. Depending on the flight one comes from, they may treasure things that have a strong connection to their element; take for example the Wind dragons who tend to treasure maps, compasses, and feathers. Many members of our clan like to adorn ourselves with apparel made out of flowers, particularly daisies. Does your friend have something they particularly like? Maybe you could make some sort of art out of it or inspired by it, be it a painting, a poem, or even a song. Maybe they have their own "hoard" that you could contribute to? Whatever it may be, I'm sure they will love it if you give them this passion. Sincerely, Artemis.[/quote] [center][size=4]Day 4[/size] It was quiet for a moment. It was hard to discern whether it was a type of magic, or something else entirely, but he gave great care to handle the paper delicately as he read it. Perhaps if he focused enough, he could send something more comforting back.[/center] [quote]Dear Eltoren, I am sorry to hear you are not having a good time, when things are loud, or they are scary, I think it's best to focus on the present, and remind yourself to be calm. All of those things are correct! It depends on the clan, and possibly what the dragon personally desires. Sometimes they hold coming of age ceremonies, where they either have a grand party to celebrate a new chapter of their life, or the young dragon is tested to see what they have learned, and how they may come to find their place. Since our clan is so diverse, we usually leave it up to them to decide, or sometimes they will take inspiration or guidance from others if they aren't sure. Whatever it is, we welcome all change as progress. Do you think your sister might want to see you right now? It can't be too comfortable all stuck under that bed, maybe when you feel brave enough you could come join her and wish her a happy birthday, if that's what nymphs do. Kindest regards, Artemis.[/quote] [center][i]On the bottom right corner of the letter, there is an image of a fae and a nymph smiling and enjoying themselves. Upon reading its entirety, it begins to glow, and they almost seem to move as the light pulses gently and casts a ray of warmth on the receiver. The letter feels friendly.[/i][/center] [size=2]heyy disclaimer i'm aware im a bit late :') unfortunately i wasn't able to get everything done last night, and even if this doesn't count towards the raffle, that's ok! i just wanted to complete these prompts! sending this as one message so it's not super lengthy when i write the last two.[/size]
Day 3

Thankfully, Artemis is an early bird, but the glitter was a little disorienting being the first thing he saw as he woke up. Stretching his wings and fins, he turned to his desk and set to work.
52755239_350.png
Quote:
Good morning, Asorio.

Gift giving is such a lovely part of culture, isn't it? And don't worry, I was about to get up anyway.
I'm not sure how unique our gifts tend to be compared to other cultures, but there are many dragons who like to hoard specific things. Be it gold, trinkets, bones, or even animals, a hoard is sacred to the individual. It's essentially very enthusiastic collecting! Receiving a gift for your hoard or collection is always a delight.

Depending on the flight one comes from, they may treasure things that have a strong connection to their element; take for example the Wind dragons who tend to treasure maps, compasses, and feathers.
Many members of our clan like to adorn ourselves with apparel made out of flowers, particularly daisies. Does your friend have something they particularly like? Maybe you could make some sort of art out of it or inspired by it, be it a painting, a poem, or even a song. Maybe they have their own "hoard" that you could contribute to?

Whatever it may be, I'm sure they will love it if you give them this passion.

Sincerely, Artemis.

Day 4

It was quiet for a moment. It was hard to discern whether it was a type of magic, or something else entirely, but he gave great care to handle the paper delicately as he read it. Perhaps if he focused enough, he could send something more comforting back.
Quote:
Dear Eltoren,

I am sorry to hear you are not having a good time, when things are loud, or they are scary, I think it's best to focus on the present, and remind yourself to be calm.

All of those things are correct! It depends on the clan, and possibly what the dragon personally desires. Sometimes they hold coming of age ceremonies, where they either have a grand party to celebrate a new chapter of their life, or the young dragon is tested to see what they have learned, and how they may come to find their place.

Since our clan is so diverse, we usually leave it up to them to decide, or sometimes they will take inspiration or guidance from others if they aren't sure. Whatever it is, we welcome all change as progress. Do you think your sister might want to see you right now? It can't be too comfortable all stuck under that bed, maybe when you feel brave enough you could come join her and wish her a happy birthday, if that's what nymphs do.

Kindest regards, Artemis.
On the bottom right corner of the letter, there is an image of a fae and a nymph smiling and enjoying themselves. Upon reading its entirety, it begins to glow, and they almost seem to move as the light pulses gently and casts a ray of warmth on the receiver.
The letter feels friendly.

heyy disclaimer i'm aware im a bit late :') unfortunately i wasn't able to get everything done last night, and even if this doesn't count towards the raffle, that's ok! i just wanted to complete these prompts! sending this as one message so it's not super lengthy when i write the last two.
Light Boarding
[size=1]@Luei @MarinaQuakenbush @Koyako @Beatoriche @beskad @tigressRising @Storygeek @RiftenThief @P03 @LissaJade @MotherOfBeardies @ChaiSpicedTea @mrgbmommy @AlphaSnowdust @Skycloud @Tenrecidae @ReginaChaos @aura12 @Kothra @MistyGold @Disillusionist @Lundlaeva @TheDeathseer @Nihilis @Dessy @MapleMantle @ktg1214 @findingpears @Eialyne @Cnidocyte @Wolfdawn @Magmish @1sun1spirit @SailboatSea @engendro @Auralyx @beBlueberry @Beezarre @Acetheaxolotl @Jeevas @daycat @BunnySox @Vriouss @Bxy26 @sockmonkeygerald @raggirare @Venusian @Doozie @JoweeTheRaposa @TwelveBrackets @nebuloous @Elfydragon @Saronai @IzzytheBatpone @RGXiumin @Blizzardream @Ebanon @Mythariah @ChaiSpicedTea[/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/602391821561364492/965328642446098462/list.png[/img] We have our 11 winners! Please note that 2 more prize packs have been added! Also the money pot prize is rather big this time thanks to some generous extra donations from a couple players! Thanks for joining me this week! Looks like Ice's next push is a joint one with Plague in July so that's when you'll be hearing from me next. If you would like to be pinged for my next game and haven't let me know yet do @ me! If you are on the list above please ping me with your prize list. Pick a number of packs equal to your number and list them out in order from most to least wanted. Example 4th place: 1) Elemental Intricacies 2) Definitely Friend-Shaped 3) The Magics! 4) Faescout Sale
@Luei @MarinaQuakenbush @Koyako @Beatoriche @beskad @tigressRising @Storygeek @RiftenThief @P03 @LissaJade @MotherOfBeardies @ChaiSpicedTea @mrgbmommy @AlphaSnowdust @Skycloud @Tenrecidae @ReginaChaos @aura12 @Kothra @MistyGold @Disillusionist @Lundlaeva @TheDeathseer @Nihilis @Dessy @MapleMantle @ktg1214 @findingpears @Eialyne @Cnidocyte @Wolfdawn @Magmish @1sun1spirit @SailboatSea @engendro @Auralyx @beBlueberry @Beezarre @Acetheaxolotl @Jeevas @daycat @BunnySox @Vriouss @Bxy26 @sockmonkeygerald @raggirare @Venusian @Doozie @JoweeTheRaposa @TwelveBrackets @nebuloous @Elfydragon @Saronai @IzzytheBatpone @RGXiumin @Blizzardream @Ebanon @Mythariah @ChaiSpicedTea

list.png

We have our 11 winners! Please note that 2 more prize packs have been added! Also the money pot prize is rather big this time thanks to some generous extra donations from a couple players!

Thanks for joining me this week! Looks like Ice's next push is a joint one with Plague in July so that's when you'll be hearing from me next. If you would like to be pinged for my next game and haven't let me know yet do @ me!

If you are on the list above please ping me with your prize list. Pick a number of packs equal to your number and list them out in order from most to least wanted.

Example 4th place:
1) Elemental Intricacies
2) Definitely Friend-Shaped
3) The Magics!
4) Faescout Sale
8Lpal06.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24