Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Prison Break >> Emperorlocke
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RnyA5TD.png[/img][b][size=6][color=maroon][font=courier]Day 33[/font][/color][/size][/b][img]https://i.imgur.com/W1Aq2iS.png[/img][/center] [rule] [size=1]@Pikabolt @Sellenair @Amberfox[/size] [center][item=rolly polly] Daily roll: 4 42-52 coli battles [/center] Trinka, Thunder, and Teon went into the coli Trinka is now lvl 7 Thunder is now lvl 6 Teon and Trinka lost 1 life each [img]https://i.imgur.com/R2M6DbT.png[/img]
RnyA5TD.pngDay 33W1Aq2iS.png

@Pikabolt @Sellenair @Amberfox
Rolly Polly
Daily roll: 4

42-52 coli battles

Trinka, Thunder, and Teon went into the coli

Trinka is now lvl 7
Thunder is now lvl 6

Teon and Trinka lost 1 life each

R2M6DbT.png
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RnyA5TD.png[/img][b][size=6][color=maroon][font=courier]Day 34[/font][/color][/size][/b][img]https://i.imgur.com/W1Aq2iS.png[/img][/center] [rule] [size=1]@Pikabolt @Sellenair @Amberfox[/size] [center][item=fisher's companion] Daily roll: 79 Lore + Deathstreak [/center] Keen, Ayla, and Lancir were selected Ayla lost 2 lives Keen and Lancir lost 1 each [rule] "Whose is it!" Fey glared at her sister through the bars, fury and betrayal boiling inside her. Ayla backed away, shielding Surana from her sister. She'd thought Fey would be happy or at the very least indifferent. "Does it matter? She's your kin." "Of course it matters!" She spat back before whirling away, turning her back to her sister. [i]"I swear if Teon... No... I can't be his, the patterns are all wrong..."[/i] Still how [i]dare[/i] her sister get what she'd tried to have. Now Ayla was more likely to be released early to raise the brat. That should've been [i]her[/i] with a ticket out of here! Her glare swept to Wolfe's cell. [i]"And because of that guardian I'm stuck in here even longer![/i]" "Hey, don't make us separate you two even more." Lancir's threat had been rather late as the snapper slowly lumbered over to the bickering siblings. Fey snarled but fell quiet. Honestly, after Ayla pulled this maybe getting away was better. Obviously she couldn't trust her own flesh and blood! In fact, more and more she'd been avoiding mentioning the escape plan to Ayla—with a hatchling she was taken elsewhere than the yard for safety and had been missing the meetings with Ribos. [i]"I can trust a stranger over her."[/i] Her eyes slid to Slender's cell where the slim guardian was curled up resting. [i]"Her and Trinka... Tch... yet my own sister, of course not!"[/i] "Fey..." Ayla quietly trailed off before giving up and heading for the opposite side of her cell. She could hear Ayla murmuring reassurances to the hatchling. Fey's claws hurt as she tried sinking them into the solid ground. Traitor. [img]https://i.imgur.com/R2M6DbT.png[/img]
RnyA5TD.pngDay 34W1Aq2iS.png

Fisher's Companion
Daily roll: 79

Lore + Deathstreak

Keen, Ayla, and Lancir were selected

Ayla lost 2 lives

Keen and Lancir lost 1 each

"Whose is it!" Fey glared at her sister through the bars, fury and betrayal boiling inside her.

Ayla backed away, shielding Surana from her sister. She'd thought Fey would be happy or at the very least indifferent. "Does it matter? She's your kin."

"Of course it matters!" She spat back before whirling away, turning her back to her sister. "I swear if Teon... No... I can't be his, the patterns are all wrong..."

Still how dare her sister get what she'd tried to have. Now Ayla was more likely to be released early to raise the brat. That should've been her with a ticket out of here!

Her glare swept to Wolfe's cell. "And because of that guardian I'm stuck in here even longer!"

"Hey, don't make us separate you two even more." Lancir's threat had been rather late as the snapper slowly lumbered over to the bickering siblings.

Fey snarled but fell quiet. Honestly, after Ayla pulled this maybe getting away was better. Obviously she couldn't trust her own flesh and blood! In fact, more and more she'd been avoiding mentioning the escape plan to Ayla—with a hatchling she was taken elsewhere than the yard for safety and had been missing the meetings with Ribos.

"I can trust a stranger over her." Her eyes slid to Slender's cell where the slim guardian was curled up resting. "Her and Trinka... Tch... yet my own sister, of course not!"

"Fey..." Ayla quietly trailed off before giving up and heading for the opposite side of her cell.

She could hear Ayla murmuring reassurances to the hatchling. Fey's claws hurt as she tried sinking them into the solid ground. Traitor.

R2M6DbT.png
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RnyA5TD.png[/img][b][size=6][color=maroon][font=courier]Day 35[/font][/color][/size][/b][img]https://i.imgur.com/W1Aq2iS.png[/img][/center] [rule] [size=1]@Pikabolt @Sellenair @Amberfox[/size] [center][item=driftwood log] Daily roll: 154 Lore + Breeding dragons [/center] *rubs hands together* Let's see who rng shoved together this time Razzbell and... Fey! Ooh, our first prisoner x prisoner match-up [s]works for branching off of yesterdays lore surprisingly well too[/s] The pair had 3 eggs! [img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/7/3healthy_0dead.png[/img] [rule] Fey looked smugly down at the eggs lying in the makeshift nest in the furthest corner of her cell. Razzbell hadn't been too into the idea but after taking most of their yard time to convince him to help, the tundra had accepted her request so long as he wasn't further involved once the eggs were laid. She'd had no intention of involving him anyway. The spiral wasn't looking for a family, she wanted a way out. Those mirrors were putting too much faith in a dragon like Teon to sabotage the emperor's chains. Personally, as much as she'd love seeing that chaos, she hoped the guardian would fail simply because she disliked him. "Now you aren't the only one who can use hatchlings to get out." Fey shot the retort at Ayla. Her sister looked away, ignoring her with a disappointed expression. Fey growled. Was she really going to keep giving her the silent treatment? A loud huff escaped and she went back to looking at the three eggs. Let her sister have her little family. It wasn't going to do any good when her mate decided a promotion wasn't worth the risk of getting fired and denied their relationship. A shadow fell over her cell. Fey looked back to see Olympia staring down at her and the nest she'd created. The guardian's tail flicked back and forth as she mumbled something under her breath about 'another one'. "Looks like I won't be stuck in here for much longer." Fey grinned, her teeth bared so it was more akin to a snarl. "We'll see about that." The guard turned away. *** "We need to up the security in the entry level cells." Olympia insisted. Teon looked at her, boredom evident in his expression. "So a few had some nests, if they're unfit to be released on parole they'll be kept here." "One of them is [i]Fey[/i]. You know she's only gotten worse! If it was up to me I'd move her to a higher security sector right now." "Fey...?" He tensed seeming to think about something for a moment before shaking his head. "Don't worry about her. They'll rule her unfit to leave for sure, hatchlings or not." "But we need to prevent this from happening. A prison is no place for young dragons to be born." Solar shifted uneasily, tucking a wing closer to a satchel he'd taken to carrying. "What do you suggest we do?" "We could take this to the wardens—I'm pretty sure that's protocol." Aro chimed in. Olympia nodded. "Yes, I'll send word to them about it. Teon, you should too. They may take quicker action if it comes from someone higher up." "Might be higher up than you but I'm not nearly that high of clearance. Could see if I can find Ulysses. He visits his son in my sector sometimes..." While it wasn't a lie, he had little intention of actually seeking out the mirror or speaking to the wardens himself. "Great." She nodded. "And we should try testing these hatchlings too. If we can find the fathers then maybe we can prevent them from having more hatchlings. I'll stop by to see the medic and see if she can get some blood work and swabs done." Solar paled as Olympia mentioned that and Teon twitched a little as he forced himself to keep a neutral expression. Without any verbal disagreements however, Olympia took that as a go-ahead and the meeting disbursed. The spiral's heart was racing as he turned to leave, wanting to hide in the safety of his quarters to think of a plan. He yelped as a heavy paw slammed down on his tail. Turning, he found Teon glaring down at him. "I know what you have in that pouch." The guardian growled lowly. "You'll get all of us in trouble!" "I... I don't know what you mean. It's just supplies." Teon shoved his much large face closer. "Get rid of it and any others you have." "No." Solar could feel his son waking up from the commotion and did his best to hide the movements with his wings. A growl reverberated through the room. "Trust me. Dump the hatchling and save yourself." "I'm not abandoning my hatchlings." "Then you'll face the consequences." The guardian slammed his other paw down on the spiral's chest, careful to do it light enough not to crush the smaller dragon. "I know exactly what to do to fix this." Solar squirmed, panicking as Teon cut the satchel loose. "No, please... Don't hurt him!" "Hurt him?" The guardian shook his head. "He'll be brought before the wardens as an abandoned hatchling found on patrol. I'm not a monster." "But... you... you said..." "I said get rid of it, as in dump it somewhere for a scout to find." The guardian's grip on him relaxed and he allowed the spiral to get free. "But the tests—" "Your son won't be tested against them. He can't have a nest." "No... It won't work because they'll be testing his sister too." Teon's gaze darkened and he shoved the hatchling back to Solar. "You let his sibling stay with her mother? You'll be fired and will be lucky if that's the only consequence!" Solar watched the guardian leave, his body shaking as he checked Pestilence over for injuries. He didn't know what he'd do if they were caught... but he'd have to think of something. [i]"But how did he know?"[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/R2M6DbT.png[/img]
RnyA5TD.pngDay 35W1Aq2iS.png

Driftwood Log
Daily roll: 154

Lore + Breeding dragons

*rubs hands together* Let's see who rng shoved together this time

Razzbell and... Fey!

Ooh, our first prisoner x prisoner match-up

works for branching off of yesterdays lore surprisingly well too

The pair had 3 eggs!

3healthy_0dead.png

Fey looked smugly down at the eggs lying in the makeshift nest in the furthest corner of her cell. Razzbell hadn't been too into the idea but after taking most of their yard time to convince him to help, the tundra had accepted her request so long as he wasn't further involved once the eggs were laid.

She'd had no intention of involving him anyway. The spiral wasn't looking for a family, she wanted a way out. Those mirrors were putting too much faith in a dragon like Teon to sabotage the emperor's chains. Personally, as much as she'd love seeing that chaos, she hoped the guardian would fail simply because she disliked him.

"Now you aren't the only one who can use hatchlings to get out." Fey shot the retort at Ayla.

Her sister looked away, ignoring her with a disappointed expression.

Fey growled. Was she really going to keep giving her the silent treatment? A loud huff escaped and she went back to looking at the three eggs. Let her sister have her little family. It wasn't going to do any good when her mate decided a promotion wasn't worth the risk of getting fired and denied their relationship.

A shadow fell over her cell. Fey looked back to see Olympia staring down at her and the nest she'd created. The guardian's tail flicked back and forth as she mumbled something under her breath about 'another one'.

"Looks like I won't be stuck in here for much longer." Fey grinned, her teeth bared so it was more akin to a snarl.

"We'll see about that." The guard turned away.

"We need to up the security in the entry level cells." Olympia insisted.

Teon looked at her, boredom evident in his expression. "So a few had some nests, if they're unfit to be released on parole they'll be kept here."

"One of them is Fey. You know she's only gotten worse! If it was up to me I'd move her to a higher security sector right now."

"Fey...?" He tensed seeming to think about something for a moment before shaking his head. "Don't worry about her. They'll rule her unfit to leave for sure, hatchlings or not."

"But we need to prevent this from happening. A prison is no place for young dragons to be born."

Solar shifted uneasily, tucking a wing closer to a satchel he'd taken to carrying. "What do you suggest we do?"

"We could take this to the wardens—I'm pretty sure that's protocol." Aro chimed in.

Olympia nodded. "Yes, I'll send word to them about it. Teon, you should too. They may take quicker action if it comes from someone higher up."

"Might be higher up than you but I'm not nearly that high of clearance. Could see if I can find Ulysses. He visits his son in my sector sometimes..." While it wasn't a lie, he had little intention of actually seeking out the mirror or speaking to the wardens himself.

"Great." She nodded. "And we should try testing these hatchlings too. If we can find the fathers then maybe we can prevent them from having more hatchlings. I'll stop by to see the medic and see if she can get some blood work and swabs done."

Solar paled as Olympia mentioned that and Teon twitched a little as he forced himself to keep a neutral expression. Without any verbal disagreements however, Olympia took that as a go-ahead and the meeting disbursed.

The spiral's heart was racing as he turned to leave, wanting to hide in the safety of his quarters to think of a plan. He yelped as a heavy paw slammed down on his tail. Turning, he found Teon glaring down at him.

"I know what you have in that pouch." The guardian growled lowly. "You'll get all of us in trouble!"

"I... I don't know what you mean. It's just supplies."

Teon shoved his much large face closer. "Get rid of it and any others you have."

"No." Solar could feel his son waking up from the commotion and did his best to hide the movements with his wings.

A growl reverberated through the room. "Trust me. Dump the hatchling and save yourself."

"I'm not abandoning my hatchlings."

"Then you'll face the consequences." The guardian slammed his other paw down on the spiral's chest, careful to do it light enough not to crush the smaller dragon. "I know exactly what to do to fix this."

Solar squirmed, panicking as Teon cut the satchel loose. "No, please... Don't hurt him!"

"Hurt him?" The guardian shook his head. "He'll be brought before the wardens as an abandoned hatchling found on patrol. I'm not a monster."

"But... you... you said..."

"I said get rid of it, as in dump it somewhere for a scout to find." The guardian's grip on him relaxed and he allowed the spiral to get free.

"But the tests—"

"Your son won't be tested against them. He can't have a nest."

"No... It won't work because they'll be testing his sister too."

Teon's gaze darkened and he shoved the hatchling back to Solar. "You let his sibling stay with her mother? You'll be fired and will be lucky if that's the only consequence!"

Solar watched the guardian leave, his body shaking as he checked Pestilence over for injuries. He didn't know what he'd do if they were caught... but he'd have to think of something.

"But how did he know?"

R2M6DbT.png
Olympia: We should do something and stop those prisoners from reproducing so much.
Teon and Solar: Yeah.
Olympia: Also we should start testing the hatchlings, so we will know who keeps on helping them in that too.
Teon and Solar:

There are only 2 braincells between all of them, and Olympia is hoarding them most of the time it seems.
Olympia: We should do something and stop those prisoners from reproducing so much.
Olympia: Also we should start testing the hatchlings, so we will know who keeps on helping them in that too.
Teon and Solar:

There are only 2 braincells between all of them, and Olympia is hoarding them most of the time it seems.
Ian / Jill / Gris || 25yo || He/They Lesbian || Avatar
These dragons never learn!
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
[quote name="Sharkeep" date="2022-05-01 11:39:00" ] Olympia: We should do something and stop those prisoners from reproducing so much. Teon and Solar: Yeah. Olympia: Also we should start testing the hatchlings, so we will know who keeps on helping them in that too. Teon and Solar: There are only 2 braincells between all of them, and Olympia is hoarding them most of the time it seems. [/quote] Yep XD [quote name="pancakeswithabs" date="2022-05-01 11:43:34" ] These dragons never learn! [/quote] At least this time it's not another guard lol
Sharkeep wrote on 2022-05-01 11:39:00:
Teon and Solar:

Yep XD

pancakeswithabs wrote on 2022-05-01 11:43:34:

At least this time it's not another guard lol
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RnyA5TD.png[/img][b][size=6][color=maroon][font=courier]Day 36[/font][/color][/size][/b][img]https://i.imgur.com/W1Aq2iS.png[/img][/center] [rule] [size=1]@Pikabolt @Sellenair @Amberfox[/size] [center][item=fissure crawdad] Daily roll: 57 40-50 coli battles + A new wildclaw [/center] Razzbell, Slender, and Aro were selected Slender and Aro are now lvl 7 Razzbell and Aro lost 1 life each [rule] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77652989][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/776530/77652989_350.png[/img][/url] Snap Prisoner- low lvl security Crimes: Forging scientific documents with false info [img]https://i.imgur.com/R2M6DbT.png[/img]
RnyA5TD.pngDay 36W1Aq2iS.png

Fissure Crawdad
Daily roll: 57

40-50 coli battles + A new wildclaw

Razzbell, Slender, and Aro were selected

Slender and Aro are now lvl 7
Razzbell and Aro lost 1 life each

77652989_350.png
Snap
Prisoner- low lvl security

Crimes: Forging scientific documents with false info

R2M6DbT.png
We have a child forger, what is the world coming to XD
tumblr_542ab0f1a7f1d0810e8769fececf6c76_4ec57c30_250.png IMG_8661.png
[quote name="Pikabolt" date="2022-05-02 16:35:36" ] We have a child forger, what is the world coming to XD [/quote] I now, like kids now, what on earth
Pikabolt wrote on 2022-05-02 16:35:36:
I now, like kids now, what on earth
You never truly fail unless you give up.
Rc85s.gif
mdwJU.gif
1CSt0.gif
PzJM3.gif
[quote name="Pikabolt" date="2022-05-02 16:35:36" ] We have a child forger, what is the world coming to XD [/quote] Lol he's 5 days old so I decided to just treat him as I would if he'd been an adult already
Pikabolt wrote on 2022-05-02 16:35:36:

Lol he's 5 days old so I decided to just treat him as I would if he'd been an adult already
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27