Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Kingdomlocke] No kings given (finished)
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/pomiSMG.png[/img] [font=Arial][size=5][b]INTRODUCTION.[/b][/size] Another me another challenge. It probably won't be serious or anything, but who knows. * I will update whenever I want. * Maybe a pinglist, if anyone wants? * You can comment. * [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2669851]Source of the banners![/url] * [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60927224]Source of the dividers![/url] * Also I'm using a [url=https://www.rangen.co.uk/chars/pergen.php]personality generator[/url] for fun. * ALSO also I'm putting [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3046364]this training guide[/url] for easiest access when putting stats on the dragons. No eliminate on those badboys. [b]Pinglist[/b]: (if I won't forget about it) @/Glitchtrap [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] [b]Start[/b] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749#post_50639139]Rules[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749#post_50639145]Cast[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749/1#post_50639150]Graveyard[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5OroTSz.png[/img][/center]
pomiSMG.png

INTRODUCTION.

Another me another challenge. It probably won't be serious or anything, but who knows.

* I will update whenever I want.
* Maybe a pinglist, if anyone wants?
* You can comment.
* Source of the banners!
* Source of the dividers!
* Also I'm using a personality generator for fun.
* ALSO also I'm putting this training guide for easiest access when putting stats on the dragons. No eliminate on those badboys.

Pinglist: (if I won't forget about it)
@/Glitchtrap

naturemid.png

Start | Rules | Cast | Graveyard

5OroTSz.png
Ian / Jill / Gris || 25yo || He/They Lesbian || Avatar
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/pomiSMG.png[/img] [font=Arial][size=5][b]RULES.[/b][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3102226#post_3102226]Basically everything from there, but I'm still copy-pasting for my own searching comfort.[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3093117/1#post_3093117]Some rules borrowed from Rosethorn Valley[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3096698#post_3096698]Some changes borrowed from And I Must Scream[/url] [quote=Getting started] [LIST] [*][b]If a Dragon dies in Coli or in this challenge the dragon is exalted,[/b] unless they have extra lives or the rules state otherwise. [indent]Extra Lives mean even if your dragon dies, they come back from the dead once per life. For example, if they die in the coliseum they do not get exalted but lose a life instead.[/indent] [*][b]If a dragon reaches level 10 it gains an extra life. The same goes for level 15. [/b] [*][b]If a dragon reaches 25 it "retires."[/b] This dragon is unable to die or be affected by challenges, locking in its job from being taken, however, it cannot battle in the coliseum or breed due to age. [size=2][i]You can still exalt the dragon and keep them alive in the challenge if you want sweet sweet cash.[/i] [*][b]Names are generated randomly without a naming scribe in your kingdom.[/b] [*][b]You cannot use genes or apparel on any dragon without the appropriate tailor / Alchemist jobs.[/b] If you pick up a gene or apparel in the coliseum, a dragon on your team at the time can use it right away if they want. You may use skins/accents at any time but they cannot be removed unless exalted. You can change battle stones at any time. [*][b]You must flip a coin for each egg hatched.[/b] [indent]Heads = Healthy Tails = Exalted[/indent] Likewise, it's dangerous in your kingdom's early days. [indent]Every day you must roll 6 sided dice for every hatchling in your lair. On a 1 the hatchling does not make it and is exalted. [/indent] [*][b]When a dragon reaches level 5 it must roll for a job.[/b] (Job list is below.) More than one dragon can have the same job, but the [b] job rules do not double or stack.[/b] For example = Two Tailors do not equal two apparel a day. [*][b]If a dragon changes jobs through a challenge they keep the lives they have gained from their past job. [/b]Example: Knights get 3 extra lives and keep them if they quit and become a librarian. [*][b]Except for the assassin and engineer, You don’t have to do dragon jobs daily. [/b]Example: You can skip using the matchmaker if you don’t want to pair any dragons. [*]If your Royal is the only dragon left in your kingdom, you may optionally use your personal dragons during coli battles. It's no fun to battle with a single dragon. [*][b]If any dragon makes it 5 levels above your Royal, they flip a coin.[/b] On heads they challenge the Royal to take the throne. Roll a 1d4 to see what happens. [indent]1- Both dragons die in the scuffle. Crown a new royal. 2- The royal dies and the challenger is crowned the new royal. 3- The challenging dragon dies and the old royal continues their reign. 4- Respect earned. The challenging dragon and the Royal earn respect for one another and the challenge is a draw.[/indent][/LIST][/quote] [quote=Dailies] [b]Daily 1[/b]: Check current dragons with jobs. Some of them have daily things you can do. Remember to roll for assassins and engineers if you have any. [center][b]| V[/b][/center] [b]Daily 2[/b]: Check nests and roll for any hatchlings in your kingdom. [center][b]| V[/b][/center] [b]Daily 3[/b]: Pull from Pinkerton and Crim, then follow the draw of fate for whatever you get! [b]Food: Coliseum time![/b] [indent][b]Plants:[/b] 20 matches [b]Insects:[/b] 30 matches [b]Seafood:[/b] 40 matches [b]Meat:[/b] 50 matches You must select coliseum challengers in your lair using a random number generator.(If a knight is in your kingdom then any dragons can be selected) Then, select the coliseum arena that corresponds to the lowest level dragon of that group. (If a scout is in your lair then any venue can be selected.) If your dragons level up while in an area, you can still stay there for the whole day. You can quit your battle streak at any time to regain health, and flee from battles if it is appropriate.[/indent] [b]Material / Trinket: Roll for a challenge[/b] Roll a 20-sided die. Your challenge is as follows: [b]1. There’s a scandal (or romance) afoot.[/b] Pick two of your ready-to-breed dragons at random if you have any. Put them in a nest. The hatchlings, if they survive, join your kingdom. If nobody is ready to breed, grab a random hatchling off the AH. A secret forbidden child or sibling has been uncovered! [b]2. There’s Romance/Friendship in the air.[/b] Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a death bond and their fates are bound together. If one gets exalted, so does the other. Death Bonds ignore extra lives. [b]3. Hunting trip.[/b] Choose any three dragons in your Kingdomlocke and enter a coliseum area low enough that they won’t gain XP. (If you have a scout you can enter any coli venue.) Battle 40-50 matches under meat rules. You can switch out dragons in between battles.[list] [*]For any familiar, battle stone, and apparel drops, give a random dragon on the team one extra life. [*] If you get special drops such as an egg, skin/accent chest, or genes give a random dragon three extra lives. [/list] Roll a 1d6 for each dragon after. If any roll a 1 they are exalted / lose a life. [color=blue]Alternate: Take any two of your dragons into a coli venue that is too low for them to gain experience. Go until you get a familiar drop.[/color] [b]4. Freeloader.[/b] Some random dragon is hanging around the kingdom. Who is this guy???? Grab the cheapest adult level 1 dragon off the AH. They join your kingdom. [b]5. Studied the blade[/b] [size=2][color=blue]Inspired by VoidSauce[/color][/size] Randomize a number between your lowest and highest leveled dragons and buy a dragon off of the auction house with that level to join your kingdom. If you don't want to spend treasure, you can simply buy the cheapest dragon off of the auction house and train them yourself using your personal dragons to level it up! [color=blue][i]Optionally, if you don't have time to level or treasure to spend you can treat this Roll as a quest time.[/i][/color] [b]6. Large Quest time! [/b] Pick three dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise all of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, They lose a life or they’re exalted as they were lost in the mission. During Quests, dragons are invincible and cannot die in coli. [b]7. Quest time![/b] Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, They lose a life or they’re exalted as they were lost in the mission. During Quests, dragons are invincible and cannot die in Coli. [b]8. The Plague![/b] A great sickness comes over your entire clan. Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal. On a 1 the dragon does not survive or loses a life. [b]9. Backstabbing.[/b] Choose a dragon at random who is not the Royal. Exalt them. Bye. [color=blue]Alternate Honorable Duel Option (inspired by a suggestion by TheAwesoMew): Flip a coin, if heads, take two random not-leader dragons into the coli, and exalt whoever faints first. If tails, do the backstabbing as above.[/color] [b]10. Train the Newbies.[/b] Take all your level 4 or lower dragons and level them up one level. If you don’t have any, skip this roll. [b]11. I quit.[/b] Choose a dragon at random. That dragon hates their job and quits! They roll for a new career. The Royal is exempt from this. [b]12. A coup![/b] Roll 3 d20s. If you roll a 1 with any of them then your kingdom has dramatically betrayed your royal a la the ides of march and you must exalt them. The dragons elect a new royak. Randomize a dragon that isn’t a child of the previous royal to become the new royal. - If the coup is successful and the royal was sitting on a nest of eggs, the mutinous dragons will have smashed every one. Exalt them all - If the coup fails because a 1 was never rolled, or the current royal was a Guardian’s charge, roll RNG to decide the instigator of the coup, who will then roll a d6 to escape execution. On a 1 they will escape, otherwise they will be executed in retaliation [b]13. Bloody Duel[/b] Choose two dragons at random, excluding your royal. These dragons now fight! Roll a 1d4 for the results.[list] [*]1. The dragons kill each other. [*]2. The first dragon kills the second. [*]3. The Second dragon kills the first. [*]4. The dragons kill a random dragon in the crossfire! Randomize a dragon. They are now exalted / lose a life. Flip a coin. If heads, the death of another dragon causes them to stop fighting. If tails, the two dragons continue fighting. reroll the 1d4 and follow the results.[/list] [b]14. Emperor Dragon Slaughter.[/b] Your kingdom is rampaged by a giant emperor dragon! Roll a 10 sided dice for every dragon in your kingdom. On a 1, the dragon is exalted / loses a life. [b]15. Royal’s Illness[/b] Your royal has taken ill. Roll a 4 sided dice for an event.[list] [*]1. Your Royal succumbs to horrible sickness and is exalted / loses a life. A new royal is chosen. [*]2. Your royal is inflicted with madness! Choose a random dragon and flip a coin. On heads, the royal kills them. Flip an additional coin to see if the royal is cured of madness. On heads, you target another random dragon. Any tails mean your Royal snaps out of the madness. [*]3. The Royal is poisoned! Randomize a dragon for the one who poisoned your Royal. Flip a coin. On heads, the royal survives. On tails, the Royal is killed. If the Royal survives, flip an additional coin. On heads, they know who poisoned them and had them killed. On tails, the poisoner got away this time. [*]4. Your Royal's “illness” is they’re sick of being the Royal. Flip a coin, if heads they choose a successor and step down, rolling for a new career. You choose the next Royal.[/list] [b]16. The Sacrifice[/b] The 11 are angry with your kingdom and demand a blood sacrifice. Roll for a 1d4 for an event.[list] [*]1. You offer a random dragon as a sacrifice. The 11 are pleased and take the dragon into their care. Choose a dragon at random who is not the royal. Regardless of lives, this dragon is exalted. Choose three dragons at random, they each gain an extra life as a blessing. [*]2. You offer a familiar sacrifice. The 11 decide it is merely acceptable. A random hatchling appears as thanks. Buy the cheapest hatchling off of the auction house. [*]3. You offer a drop of Royal’s blood as a sacrifice. The 11 are not impressed. Flip a coin, on tails they force you to battle under deathstreak rules. On heads they begrudgingly accept the paltry sacrifice. [*]4. For whatever reason you offer nothing. The 11 are enraged and send a horrible onslaught of disasters. Plague, earthquakes, floods… Roll an 8 sided dice for every dragon in your kingdom. On a 1 the dragon does not survive and is exalted / loses a life.[/list] [b]17. Assassin discovered! [/b] Roll a random dragon in your lair, regardless of job or level they now have the job of an Assassin. [i]Yes, your Royals can be discovered as Assassins.[/i] [b]18. Royal Quest time![/b] Pick your Royal and then two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise them a level. Roll a 10-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, They lose a life or they’re exalted as they were lost in the mission. If your Royal is exalted, choose a new royal from the remaining Coli party. During Quests, dragons are invincible and cannot die in coli. [b]19. Nature's Gambit.[/b] Take two dragons in coli and level them up once under quest rules. Flip a coin. [indent][u]Heads[/u] - You find wandering dragons on your quest. Purchase two dragons from the auction house to join your kingdom. [u]Tails[/u] - These two dragons are exalted / lose a life.[/indent] [b]20. Festival![/b] The kingdom celebrates something of your choosing with a festival! Roll a 4 sided dice for a blessing. [list] [*]1. Your dragons are filled with vigor while celebrating! Randomize 5 dragons, they gain an extra life! [*]2. Many dragons are attracted to the festival! Roll a 6 sided dice and buy that number of the cheapest dragons from the auction house for your kingdom. [*]3. Your dragons wrestle each other in celebration! Level up all dragons lower than level 5 until they reach level 5. Dragons are invincible in Coli and cannot die/lose lives while you level. [*]4. Your Royal is filled with pride in seeing the kingdom thrive. They gain one extra life. [b]Familiars:[/b] Buy the cheapest level 1 dragon in the auction house of a specific breed. Use a random number generator (between 1-18) to determine which breed you will get! 1. Fae 2. Guardian 3. Mirror 4. Pearlcatcher 5. Ridgeback 6. Tundra 7. Spiral 8. Imperial 9. Snapper 10. Wildclaw 11. Nocturne 12. Coatl 13. Skydancer 14. Bogsneak 15. Obelisk 16. Gaoler 17. Banescale 18. Veilspun 19. Aberration 20. Dragon of your choice [b]Apparel:[/b] Romance! Breed two of your dragons. The dragons you pick are up to you. [color=blue]Optional: If you do not have any ready-to-breed dragons, you find some abandoned hatchlings instead! Roll a four-sided dice and buy the cheapest hatchlings in the auction house for the resulting number.[/color] [b]Battle items:[/b] UhOh. Flip a coin and follow the result. [indent][b]Heads [/b]= Beast Clan Attack. The beast clans attack your kingdom in a full onslaught!!! Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal. Any dragon who rolls a 1 is exalted or loses a life. [b]Tails[/b] = DEATH STREAK. Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Assassins are exempt. Fight in the coliseum at the highest dragons level using the "food" rules, 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies.[/quote] [quote=Jobs] Roll a 1d20 when a dragon reaches level 5 to get them a career. [b]1. Assassin[/b] - [i]Can you trust them?[/i] x The beast clan hired this dragon to try and kill a member of your clan. Use a number generator to generate who is the target. Roll a 4 sided dice daily to see the result. [indent]1- The target is killed / minus a life. A new target is selected when no more lives remain. 2- The Assassin/Spy failed and was killed. 3- The Target got away. 4- The Target convinces the Assassin/Spy not to go through with the hit and redeems them into your clan. Assassins cannot enter the coliseum unless they have been redeemed into your clan.[/indent] [b]2. Tailor[/b]- [i]Buttons and Thread![/i] x You can give one dragon one piece of apparel a day. Apparel must be acquired in coli or, alternatively, can be purchased from the "marketplace" (any apparel in your hoard). If purchased from the marketplace, the tailor has to roll a 1d20 for travel. On a 1 the tailor dies on the journey. [i]If you don’t have a tailor you cannot give the kingdom apparel.[/i] [b]3. Knight[/b] - [i]The army stands strong.[/i] xx These dragons are really strong and get three lives instead of one. They also allow you to pick the dragons you wish to send in Coli instead of picking at random. Knights can not pick dragons for DEATH STREAKS. [b]4. Alchemist[/b] - [i]For SCIENCE![/i] x You can give one dragon one gene or breed change every day. If a dragon receives a gene/breed change they roll a d20. On a 1 the dragon dies in the experiment. If the dragons survive they gain an extra life. You cannot add more than 3 genes to a dragon. You can only change a dragon's breed and eye type once. [i]Genes and breeds cannot be changed without an Alchemist.[/i] [b]5. Doctor[/b] - [i]Keeper of the mighty bandaid.[/i] xx When a dragon dies on a coliseum team with the Doctor/Nurse/Healer you can flip a coin and see if you can heal them. Heads = Live Tails = Die. If the doctor dies they cannot heal themselves. The doctor also gives any dragon who reaches/has reached level 20 two extra lives. [b]6. Familiar Caretaker[/b] - [i]I hope you’re not allergic to pets.[/i] xx You can give one dragon one familiar per day. Familiars are just for fun and don't add anything to the challenge. Familiars must be acquired in coli or, alternatively, can be purchased from the "marketplace" (any familiar in your hoard). If purchased from the marketplace, the beastmaster has to roll a 1d20 for travel. [b]7. Nesting-Helper[/b] - [i]This egg is cuter than that one![/i] x Increase your hatchling's chances for survival! Instead of flipping a coin for each egg hatched, you roll a 1d4. On a 1 the hatchling is exalted. Instead of rolling a six-sided dice daily for each hatchling who isn’t aged up, you roll a twelve-sided dice. On a 1 the hatchling is exalted. [b]8. Carpenter[/b] - [i]Makes really nice cabinets. Is that mahogany?[/i] x The artistry of these dragons brings legitimacy to the Ruler’s palace. Roll one less d20 when a coup occurs. This role does not stack. [b]9. Matchmaker[/b] - [i]Pairing all dragons together![/i] x Matchmakers allow you to “match” dragons and create a permanent pair. Once a pair is permanent they can breed at any time, but they cannot breed with any other dragons unless their spousal dragon dies. On a spousal dragon's death, roll a 6 sided dice. On a 1 the pair had formed a death bond and both are exalted. [b]10. Architect[/b] - [i]Did you need that wall?[/i] xx The thoughtful designs crafted by these dragons make the palace more sturdy against outside attacks. Instead of rolling a d12 for each dragon during a Beastclan Attack, roll a d20. [b]11. Librarian[/b] - [i]Nerd.[/i] x These well-read dragons are very keen when it comes to secret plots. If there is an assassin in the clan, change their daily roll to a d6. A roll of 5 is equivalent to a roll of 2, and a roll of 6 is equivalent to a roll of 4. This role does not stack. [b]12. Artist[/b] - [i]Paint everywhere![/i] xx Artists are creative and with the things they make they can help other dragons see their own uniqueness! If a dragon rolls a career another dragon possesses already, the dragon can reroll once. [b]13. Gardener[/b] - [i]Nature holds the key.[/i] x If you have a gardener and a doctor in your kingdom, you’ve discovered good plants that can act as medicine and can cultivate it! During plague events, any dragon who rolls a 1 can flip a coin. On heads, the medicine saves them and they are cured of the plague! [b]14. Necromancer [/b]- [i]Death is nothing more than the other side of a coin.[/i] x [size=2][color=blue]Insperation from Jaspernoir![/color][/size] A necromancer can bring back a single dragon that has died that day as a shade. They can use this ability once a day. If you try to bring back a Royal, you must roll a 4 sided dice and only succeed on a 4. Shades are marked in your lair and appear fully as the dragon originally did and can resume the job they had, but cannot gain extra lives or breed. If the Necromancer is exalted, flip a coin for each shade. On heads, the shade is fully restored as a normal dragon. On tails, the shade is exalted with the Necromancer. [b]15. Blacksmith[/b] - [i]Iron and Gold[/i] xx Use one gathering turn to dig each day. For every piece of ore gained, roll a 1d10. On a roll of 10, the Blacksmith forges a piece of armor for a random dragon in the kingdom and they gain an extra life. You may add a corresponding armor apparel piece to that same dragon if you would like to do so. [b]16. Engineer[/b] - [i]Don’t cut the blue wire![/i] xx [size=2][color=blue]Inspired by Pikabolt[/color][/size] Brings your kingdom out of the dark ages. Flip a coin. On heads, they give a random dragon an extra life. If tails they do nothing. You [u]must[/u] roll a d20 for them each day. On a 1 they manage to cause an explosion. Roll a 1d4 to see what happens. [indent]1. They blow themselves up and are exalted or lose a life. 2. They blow up a small piece of the kingdom. Roll a 1d12 for every dragon in your clan. On a 1 the dragon is caught in the explosion and is exalted / loses a life. 3. They cause a MASSIVE explosion and take out a chunk of the kingdom. Roll a 1d6 for every dragon in your kingdom. On a 1 the dragon is exalted / loses a life. 4. The explosion was a harmless but very large smoke bomb, nobody is injured.[/indent] [b]17. Ambassador [/b]- [i]Representing your Kingdom.[/i] x Ambassadors can try and find dragons to join your kingdom once per day. Roll a 1d4 to see if they are successful. [indent]1. Is attacked! Flip a coin. On tails, the Ambassador is exalted / loses a life. 2. Is unsuccessful 3. Is successful! Buy the cheapest dragon from the auction house to join your kingdom. 4. Is successful! Buy the cheapest dragon from the auction house to join your kingdom.[/indent] [b]18. Teacher[/b] - [i]Learn from the best.[/i] x Having a teacher allows you to pick two dragons lower leveled than your royal and level them up by one level under quest rules once per day, rolling a 1d20 to see if the two dragons are lost in training. The teacher [i]does not[/i] accompany the dragons in Coli. If there are no dragons lower leveled than the Royal the teacher can instead train the Royal themselves to gain a single level. [b]19. Fortune Teller[/b] - [i]What do the cards say?[/i] xx A fortune teller can see the future and thus can choose to disregard one Pinkerton pull once per day, resulting in nothing happening. If they use this ability the four tune teller flips a coin. On tails they are Exalted. [b]20. Royal[/b] - [i]The one in charge.[/i] x There can only be one. If another dragon rolls for the Royal while there is one already, the two dragons then battle and a 4 sided dice is rolled to see what happens. [indent]1- Both dragons die. 2- The Royal dies and the new Royal is crowned. 3- The challenging dragon dies and the Royal continues their reign. 4- Misunderstanding. They choose not to duel and the royal lets them reroll for a career.[/indent] The royal is also responsible for populating your clan. They can nest at any time as soon as their cooldown is over. The royal is immune to death ONLY in the coliseum. If your Royal is killed and there are no dragons to take the place, the challenge is over. Dragons who become Royal must quit their previous jobs.[/quote] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749#post_3115749]Start[/url] | [b]Rules[/b] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749#post_50639145]Cast[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749/1#post_50639150]Graveyard[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5OroTSz.png[/img][/center]
pomiSMG.png

RULES.
Basically everything from there, but I'm still copy-pasting for my own searching comfort.
Some rules borrowed from Rosethorn Valley
Some changes borrowed from And I Must Scream

Getting started wrote:
  • If a Dragon dies in Coli or in this challenge the dragon is exalted, unless they have extra lives or the rules state otherwise.
    Extra Lives mean even if your dragon dies, they come back from the dead once per life. For example, if they die in the coliseum they do not get exalted but lose a life instead.
  • If a dragon reaches level 10 it gains an extra life. The same goes for level 15.
  • If a dragon reaches 25 it "retires." This dragon is unable to die or be affected by challenges, locking in its job from being taken, however, it cannot battle in the coliseum or breed due to age. You can still exalt the dragon and keep them alive in the challenge if you want sweet sweet cash.
  • Names are generated randomly without a naming scribe in your kingdom.
  • You cannot use genes or apparel on any dragon without the appropriate tailor / Alchemist jobs. If you pick up a gene or apparel in the coliseum, a dragon on your team at the time can use it right away if they want. You may use skins/accents at any time but they cannot be removed unless exalted. You can change battle stones at any time.
  • You must flip a coin for each egg hatched.
    Heads = Healthy
    Tails = Exalted
    Likewise, it's dangerous in your kingdom's early days.
    Every day you must roll 6 sided dice for every hatchling in your lair. On a 1 the hatchling does not make it and is exalted.
  • When a dragon reaches level 5 it must roll for a job. (Job list is below.)
    More than one dragon can have the same job, but the job rules do not double or stack. For example = Two Tailors do not equal two apparel a day.
  • If a dragon changes jobs through a challenge they keep the lives they have gained from their past job. Example: Knights get 3 extra lives and keep them if they quit and become a librarian.
  • Except for the assassin and engineer, You don’t have to do dragon jobs daily.
    Example: You can skip using the matchmaker if you don’t want to pair any dragons.
  • If your Royal is the only dragon left in your kingdom, you may optionally use your personal dragons during coli battles. It's no fun to battle with a single dragon.
  • If any dragon makes it 5 levels above your Royal, they flip a coin. On heads they challenge the Royal to take the throne. Roll a 1d4 to see what happens.
    1- Both dragons die in the scuffle. Crown a new royal.
    2- The royal dies and the challenger is crowned the new royal.
    3- The challenging dragon dies and the old royal continues their reign.
    4- Respect earned. The challenging dragon and the Royal earn respect for one another and the challenge is a draw.
Dailies wrote:
Daily 1: Check current dragons with jobs. Some of them have daily things you can do. Remember to roll for assassins and engineers if you have any.
|
V
Daily 2: Check nests and roll for any hatchlings in your kingdom.
|
V
Daily 3: Pull from Pinkerton and Crim, then follow the draw of fate for whatever you get!

Food: Coliseum time!
Plants: 20 matches
Insects: 30 matches
Seafood: 40 matches
Meat: 50 matches

You must select coliseum challengers in your lair using a random number generator.(If a knight is in your kingdom then any dragons can be selected) Then, select the coliseum arena that corresponds to the lowest level dragon of that group. (If a scout is in your lair then any venue can be selected.) If your dragons level up while in an area, you can still stay there for the whole day. You can quit your battle streak at any time to regain health, and flee from battles if it is appropriate.

Material / Trinket: Roll for a challenge
Roll a 20-sided die. Your challenge is as follows:
1. There’s a scandal (or romance) afoot.
Pick two of your ready-to-breed dragons at random if you have any. Put them in a nest. The hatchlings, if they survive, join your kingdom. If nobody is ready to breed, grab a random hatchling off the AH. A secret forbidden child or sibling has been uncovered!

2. There’s Romance/Friendship in the air.
Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a death bond and their fates are bound together. If one gets exalted, so does the other. Death Bonds ignore extra lives.

3. Hunting trip.
Choose any three dragons in your Kingdomlocke and enter a coliseum area low enough that they won’t gain XP. (If you have a scout you can enter any coli venue.) Battle 40-50 matches under meat rules. You can switch out dragons in between battles.
  • For any familiar, battle stone, and apparel drops, give a random dragon on the team one extra life.
  • If you get special drops such as an egg, skin/accent chest, or genes give a random dragon three extra lives.
Roll a 1d6 for each dragon after. If any roll a 1 they are exalted / lose a life.
Alternate: Take any two of your dragons into a coli venue that is too low for them to gain experience. Go until you get a familiar drop.

4. Freeloader.
Some random dragon is hanging around the kingdom. Who is this guy???? Grab the cheapest adult level 1 dragon off the AH. They join your kingdom.

5. Studied the blade
Inspired by VoidSauce
Randomize a number between your lowest and highest leveled dragons and buy a dragon off of the auction house with that level to join your kingdom.
If you don't want to spend treasure, you can simply buy the cheapest dragon off of the auction house and train them yourself using your personal dragons to level it up!
Optionally, if you don't have time to level or treasure to spend you can treat this Roll as a quest time.

6. Large Quest time!
Pick three dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise all of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, They lose a life or they’re exalted as they were lost in the mission.
During Quests, dragons are invincible and cannot die in coli.

7. Quest time!
Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, They lose a life or they’re exalted as they were lost in the mission.
During Quests, dragons are invincible and cannot die in Coli.

8. The Plague!
A great sickness comes over your entire clan. Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal. On a 1 the dragon does not survive or loses a life.

9. Backstabbing.
Choose a dragon at random who is not the Royal. Exalt them. Bye.
Alternate Honorable Duel Option (inspired by a suggestion by TheAwesoMew): Flip a coin, if heads, take two random not-leader dragons into the coli, and exalt whoever faints first. If tails, do the backstabbing as above.

10. Train the Newbies.
Take all your level 4 or lower dragons and level them up one level. If you don’t have any, skip this roll.

11. I quit.
Choose a dragon at random. That dragon hates their job and quits! They roll for a new career. The Royal is exempt from this.

12. A coup!
Roll 3 d20s. If you roll a 1 with any of them then your kingdom has dramatically betrayed your royal a la the ides of march and you must exalt them. The dragons elect a new royak. Randomize a dragon that isn’t a child of the previous royal to become the new royal.
- If the coup is successful and the royal was sitting on a nest of eggs, the mutinous dragons will have smashed every one. Exalt them all
- If the coup fails because a 1 was never rolled, or the current royal was a Guardian’s charge, roll RNG to decide the instigator of the coup, who will then roll a d6 to escape execution. On a 1 they will escape, otherwise they will be executed in retaliation

13. Bloody Duel
Choose two dragons at random, excluding your royal. These dragons now fight! Roll a 1d4 for the results.
  • 1. The dragons kill each other.
  • 2. The first dragon kills the second.
  • 3. The Second dragon kills the first.
  • 4. The dragons kill a random dragon in the crossfire! Randomize a dragon. They are now exalted / lose a life. Flip a coin. If heads, the death of another dragon causes them to stop fighting. If tails, the two dragons continue fighting. reroll the 1d4 and follow the results.

14. Emperor Dragon Slaughter.
Your kingdom is rampaged by a giant emperor dragon! Roll a 10 sided dice for every dragon in your kingdom. On a 1, the dragon is exalted / loses a life.

15. Royal’s Illness
Your royal has taken ill. Roll a 4 sided dice for an event.
  • 1. Your Royal succumbs to horrible sickness and is exalted / loses a life. A new royal is chosen.
  • 2. Your royal is inflicted with madness! Choose a random dragon and flip a coin. On heads, the royal kills them. Flip an additional coin to see if the royal is cured of madness. On heads, you target another random dragon. Any tails mean your Royal snaps out of the madness.
  • 3. The Royal is poisoned! Randomize a dragon for the one who poisoned your Royal. Flip a coin. On heads, the royal survives. On tails, the Royal is killed. If the Royal survives, flip an additional coin. On heads, they know who poisoned them and had them killed. On tails, the poisoner got away this time.
  • 4. Your Royal's “illness” is they’re sick of being the Royal. Flip a coin, if heads they choose a successor and step down, rolling for a new career. You choose the next Royal.

16. The Sacrifice
The 11 are angry with your kingdom and demand a blood sacrifice. Roll for a 1d4 for an event.
  • 1. You offer a random dragon as a sacrifice. The 11 are pleased and take the dragon into their care. Choose a dragon at random who is not the royal. Regardless of lives, this dragon is exalted. Choose three dragons at random, they each gain an extra life as a blessing.
  • 2. You offer a familiar sacrifice. The 11 decide it is merely acceptable. A random hatchling appears as thanks. Buy the cheapest hatchling off of the auction house.
  • 3. You offer a drop of Royal’s blood as a sacrifice. The 11 are not impressed. Flip a coin, on tails they force you to battle under deathstreak rules. On heads they begrudgingly accept the paltry sacrifice.
  • 4. For whatever reason you offer nothing. The 11 are enraged and send a horrible onslaught of disasters. Plague, earthquakes, floods… Roll an 8 sided dice for every dragon in your kingdom. On a 1 the dragon does not survive and is exalted / loses a life.

17. Assassin discovered!
Roll a random dragon in your lair, regardless of job or level they now have the job of an Assassin. Yes, your Royals can be discovered as Assassins.

18. Royal Quest time!
Pick your Royal and then two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise them a level. Roll a 10-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, They lose a life or they’re exalted as they were lost in the mission. If your Royal is exalted, choose a new royal from the remaining Coli party.
During Quests, dragons are invincible and cannot die in coli.

19. Nature's Gambit.
Take two dragons in coli and level them up once under quest rules.
Flip a coin.
Heads - You find wandering dragons on your quest. Purchase two dragons from the auction house to join your kingdom.
Tails - These two dragons are exalted / lose a life.

20. Festival!
The kingdom celebrates something of your choosing with a festival! Roll a 4 sided dice for a blessing.
  • 1. Your dragons are filled with vigor while celebrating! Randomize 5 dragons, they gain an extra life!
  • 2. Many dragons are attracted to the festival! Roll a 6 sided dice and buy that number of the cheapest dragons from the auction house for your kingdom.
  • 3. Your dragons wrestle each other in celebration! Level up all dragons lower than level 5 until they reach level 5. Dragons are invincible in Coli and cannot die/lose lives while you level.
  • 4. Your Royal is filled with pride in seeing the kingdom thrive. They gain one extra life.

Familiars: Buy the cheapest level 1 dragon in the auction house of a specific breed. Use a random number generator (between 1-18) to determine which breed you will get!

1. Fae
    2. Guardian
    3. Mirror
    4. Pearlcatcher
    5. Ridgeback
    6. Tundra
    7. Spiral
    8. Imperial
    9. Snapper
    10. Wildclaw
    11. Nocturne
    12. Coatl
    13. Skydancer
    14. Bogsneak
    15. Obelisk
    16. Gaoler
    17. Banescale
    18. Veilspun
    19. Aberration
    20. Dragon of your choice

Apparel: Romance! Breed two of your dragons. The dragons you pick are up to you.
    Optional: If you do not have any ready-to-breed dragons, you find some abandoned hatchlings instead! Roll a four-sided dice and buy the cheapest hatchlings in the auction house for the resulting number.

Battle items: UhOh. Flip a coin and follow the result.
    Heads = Beast Clan Attack. The beast clans attack your kingdom in a full onslaught!!! Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your royal. Any dragon who rolls a 1 is exalted or loses a life.
    Tails = DEATH STREAK. Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Assassins are exempt. Fight in the coliseum at the highest dragons level using the "food" rules, 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies.
Jobs wrote:
Roll a 1d20 when a dragon reaches level 5 to get them a career.

1. Assassin - Can you trust them? x
The beast clan hired this dragon to try and kill a member of your clan. Use a number generator to generate who is the target. Roll a 4 sided dice daily to see the result.
1- The target is killed / minus a life. A new target is selected when no more lives remain.
2- The Assassin/Spy failed and was killed.
3- The Target got away.
4- The Target convinces the Assassin/Spy not to go through with the hit and redeems them into your clan.
Assassins cannot enter the coliseum unless they have been redeemed into your clan.

2. Tailor- Buttons and Thread! x
You can give one dragon one piece of apparel a day. Apparel must be acquired in coli or, alternatively, can be purchased from the "marketplace" (any apparel in your hoard). If purchased from the marketplace, the tailor has to roll a 1d20 for travel. On a 1 the tailor dies on the journey.
If you don’t have a tailor you cannot give the kingdom apparel.

3. Knight - The army stands strong. xx
These dragons are really strong and get three lives instead of one. They also allow you to pick the dragons you wish to send in Coli instead of picking at random. Knights can not pick dragons for DEATH STREAKS.

4. Alchemist - For SCIENCE! x
You can give one dragon one gene or breed change every day. If a dragon receives a gene/breed change they roll a d20. On a 1 the dragon dies in the experiment. If the dragons survive they gain an extra life. You cannot add more than 3 genes to a dragon. You can only change a dragon's breed and eye type once.
Genes and breeds cannot be changed without an Alchemist.

5. Doctor - Keeper of the mighty bandaid. xx
When a dragon dies on a coliseum team with the Doctor/Nurse/Healer you can flip a coin and see if you can heal them. Heads = Live
Tails = Die.
If the doctor dies they cannot heal themselves. The doctor also gives any dragon who reaches/has reached level 20 two extra lives.

6. Familiar Caretaker - I hope you’re not allergic to pets. xx
You can give one dragon one familiar per day. Familiars are just for fun and don't add anything to the challenge. Familiars must be acquired in coli or, alternatively, can be purchased from the "marketplace" (any familiar in your hoard). If purchased from the marketplace, the beastmaster has to roll a 1d20 for travel.

7. Nesting-Helper - This egg is cuter than that one! x
Increase your hatchling's chances for survival!
Instead of flipping a coin for each egg hatched, you roll a 1d4. On a 1 the hatchling is exalted.
Instead of rolling a six-sided dice daily for each hatchling who isn’t aged up, you roll a twelve-sided dice. On a 1 the hatchling is exalted.

8. Carpenter - Makes really nice cabinets. Is that mahogany? x
The artistry of these dragons brings legitimacy to the Ruler’s palace. Roll one less d20 when a coup occurs. This role does not stack.

9. Matchmaker - Pairing all dragons together! x
Matchmakers allow you to “match” dragons and create a permanent pair. Once a pair is permanent they can breed at any time, but they cannot breed with any other dragons unless their spousal dragon dies. On a spousal dragon's death, roll a 6 sided dice. On a 1 the pair had formed a death bond and both are exalted.

10. Architect - Did you need that wall? xx
The thoughtful designs crafted by these dragons make the palace more sturdy against outside attacks. Instead of rolling a d12 for each dragon during a Beastclan Attack, roll a d20.

11. Librarian - Nerd. x
These well-read dragons are very keen when it comes to secret plots. If there is an assassin in the clan, change their daily roll to a d6. A roll of 5 is equivalent to a roll of 2, and a roll of 6 is equivalent to a roll of 4. This role does not stack.

12. Artist - Paint everywhere! xx
Artists are creative and with the things they make they can help other dragons see their own uniqueness! If a dragon rolls a career another dragon possesses already, the dragon can reroll once.

13. Gardener - Nature holds the key. x
If you have a gardener and a doctor in your kingdom, you’ve discovered good plants that can act as medicine and can cultivate it! During plague events, any dragon who rolls a 1 can flip a coin. On heads, the medicine saves them and they are cured of the plague!

14. Necromancer - Death is nothing more than the other side of a coin. x
Insperation from Jaspernoir!
A necromancer can bring back a single dragon that has died that day as a shade. They can use this ability once a day. If you try to bring back a Royal, you must roll a 4 sided dice and only succeed on a 4. Shades are marked in your lair and appear fully as the dragon originally did and can resume the job they had, but cannot gain extra lives or breed. If the Necromancer is exalted, flip a coin for each shade. On heads, the shade is fully restored as a normal dragon. On tails, the shade is exalted with the Necromancer.

15. Blacksmith - Iron and Gold xx
Use one gathering turn to dig each day. For every piece of ore gained, roll a 1d10. On a roll of 10, the Blacksmith forges a piece of armor for a random dragon in the kingdom and they gain an extra life. You may add a corresponding armor apparel piece to that same dragon if you would like to do so.

16. Engineer - Don’t cut the blue wire! xx
Inspired by Pikabolt
Brings your kingdom out of the dark ages. Flip a coin. On heads, they give a random dragon an extra life. If tails they do nothing.
You must roll a d20 for them each day. On a 1 they manage to cause an explosion. Roll a 1d4 to see what happens.
1. They blow themselves up and are exalted or lose a life.
2. They blow up a small piece of the kingdom. Roll a 1d12 for every dragon in your clan. On a 1 the dragon is caught in the explosion and is exalted / loses a life.
3. They cause a MASSIVE explosion and take out a chunk of the kingdom. Roll a 1d6 for every dragon in your kingdom. On a 1 the dragon is exalted / loses a life.
4. The explosion was a harmless but very large smoke bomb, nobody is injured.

17. Ambassador - Representing your Kingdom. x
Ambassadors can try and find dragons to join your kingdom once per day. Roll a 1d4 to see if they are successful.
1. Is attacked! Flip a coin. On tails, the Ambassador is exalted / loses a life.
2. Is unsuccessful
3. Is successful! Buy the cheapest dragon from the auction house to join your kingdom.
4. Is successful! Buy the cheapest dragon from the auction house to join your kingdom.

18. Teacher - Learn from the best. x
Having a teacher allows you to pick two dragons lower leveled than your royal and level them up by one level under quest rules once per day, rolling a 1d20 to see if the two dragons are lost in training. The teacher does not accompany the dragons in Coli. If there are no dragons lower leveled than the Royal the teacher can instead train the Royal themselves to gain a single level.

19. Fortune Teller - What do the cards say? xx
A fortune teller can see the future and thus can choose to disregard one Pinkerton pull once per day, resulting in nothing happening. If they use this ability the four tune teller flips a coin. On tails they are Exalted.

20. Royal - The one in charge. x
There can only be one. If another dragon rolls for the Royal while there is one already, the two dragons then battle and a 4 sided dice is rolled to see what happens.
1- Both dragons die.
2- The Royal dies and the new Royal is crowned.
3- The challenging dragon dies and the Royal continues their reign.
4- Misunderstanding. They choose not to duel and the royal lets them reroll for a career.
The royal is also responsible for populating your clan. They can nest at any time as soon as their cooldown is over.
The royal is immune to death ONLY in the coliseum. If your Royal is killed and there are no dragons to take the place, the challenge is over. Dragons who become Royal must quit their previous jobs.

naturemid.png

5OroTSz.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/pomiSMG.png[/img] [font=Arial][size=5][b]LIVING CAST.[/b][/size] [b]Jobs filled[/b]: 20/20 (05.04.2022) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76657797][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/766578/76657797.png[/img][/url] [b]Chalemagne[/b] [size=2]Lv. 9 / Lives: 4 / Day 6 Royal Bisexual / Genderfluid [she/he] A trouble-maker, Insincere, Untidy, Timid and Unenthusiastic[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76476215][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/764763/76476215.png[/img][/url] [b]Bass[/b] [size=2]Lv. 9 / Lives: 2 / Day 5 Engineer Straight / Trans woman [she/they] Rude and Selfish[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76576402][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/765765/76576402.png[/img][/url] [b]Flora[/b] [size=2]Lv. 7 / Lives: 4 / Day 6 Carpenter Lesbian / Woman [she/her] Flexible, Chivalrous, Loves to debate and Blunt[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67679920][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/676800/67679920.png[/img][/url] [b]Eita[/b] [size=2]Lv. 8 / Lives: 3 / Day 7 Librarian / Mate: Silvertail Bisexual / Bigender [she/he/they] Introverted, Insensitive, Respectful and Optimistic[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76470167][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/764702/76470167.png[/img][/url] [b]Scholar[/b] [size=2]Lv. 8 / Lives: 3 / Day 8 Artist Lesbian / Demiwoman [she/they] Non-rebellious, Knowledgeable, Mean and Competent[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76576590][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/765766/76576590.png[/img][/url] [b]Furystrike[/b] [size=2]Lv. 8 / Lives: 1 / Day 8 Architect / Mate: Collen Straight / Woman [she/her] Wicked, Cold, Neutral and Egocentric[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76576591][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/765766/76576591.png[/img][/url] [b]Wail[/b] [size=2]Lv. 8 / Lives: 1 / Day 8 Blacksmith Gay / Demiman [he/they] Creative and Violent[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76622352][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/766224/76622352.png[/img][/url] [b]Collen[/b] [size=2]Lv. 8 / Lives: 5 / Day 10 Knight / Mate: Furystrike Straight / Man [he/him] A lone worker, Devoted, Practical, Intellectual and Stressed[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76677438][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/766775/76677438.png[/img][/url] [b]Ferndoll[/b] [size=2]Lv. 7 / Lives: 1 / Day 12 Doctor / Deathbond: [s]Glitter[/s] Straight / Woman [she/her] Fun-loving, Impulsive and Overbearing[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72185492][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/721855/72185492.png[/img][/url] [b]Avisa[/b] [size=2]Lv. 7 / Lives:1 / Day 13 Assassin (Redeemed) Gay / Nonbinary [they/them] Insensitive and Lives for the moment[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76857100][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/768572/76857100.png[/img][/url] [b]Kirill[/b] [size=2]Lv. 5 / Lives: 1 / Day 14 Fortune teller Gay / Man [he/him] Takes advantage of others, Naughty, Egocentric and Distracted[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76747167][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/767472/76747167.png[/img][/url] [b]Xylant[/b] [size=2]Lv. 8 / Lives: 3 / Day 16 Alchemist Bisexual / Man [he/him] Has no life plan, Indiscreet, Flirtatious and Curious[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71953843][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/719539/71953843.png[/img][/url] [b]Brom[/b] [size=2]Lv. 7 / Lives: 1 / Day 17 Ambassador / Ex-Mate: [s]Vestrit[/s] Bisexual aro / Woman [she/her] Dramatic and Straightforward[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76939527][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/769396/76939527.png[/img][/url] [b]Troll[/b] [size=2]Lv. 5 / Lives: 1 / Day 17 Artist Bisexual / Woman [she/her] Cooperative, Warm and Short-tempered[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76907714][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/769078/76907714.png[/img][/url] [b]Ramola[/b] [size=2]Lv. 6 / Lives: 2 / Day 17 Engineer Bisexual / Demiman [they/he] Likeable, Carefree, Affable and Reassuring[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76940910][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/769410/76940910.png[/img][/url] [b]Mottled[/b] [size=2]Lv. 5 / Lives: 1 / Day 17 Matchmaker Lesbian / Nonbinary [they/them] Emotionally aware, Dramatic, Entertaining and Easily bored[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73032231][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/730323/73032231.png[/img][/url] [b]Silvertail[/b] [size=2]Lv. 7 / Lives: 1 / Day 18 Gardener / Mate: Eita Bisexual / Nonbinary [he/they] Thoughtful, Focused and Quiet[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76810670][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/768107/76810670.png[/img][/url] [b]Idry[/b] [size=2]Lv. 6 / Lives: 1 / Day 19 Blacksmith Aro / Demiwoman [she/they] Helpful, Communicative, Superior and People-oriented[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76810671][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/768107/76810671.png[/img][/url] [b]Alwen[/b] [size=2]Lv. 6 / Lives: 1 / Day 19 Necromancer Bisexual ace / Woman [she/her] Mean, Optimistic and Vain Shades: Corrente[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76844596][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/768446/76844596.png[/img][/url] [b]Eulalia[/b] [size=2]Lv. 6 / Lives: 1 / Day 19 Nesting-helper Bisexual / Demiwoman [they/she] Knowledgeable, Smart, Restless, Active and Selfless[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76854410][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/768545/76854410.png[/img][/url] [b]Lisilette[/b] [size=2]Lv. 8 / Lives: 1 / Day 19 Familiar caretaker Bisexual / Trans woman [she/they] Demanding, Mature, Calm and Mischevious[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76855972][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/768560/76855972.png[/img][/url] [b]Ada[/b] [size=2]Lv. 5 / Lives: 2 / Day 20 Tailor Straight aro / Woman [she/her] Selfless, Philosophical, Creative and Plucky[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76693516][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/766936/76693516.png[/img][/url] [b]Komar[/b] [size=2]Lv. 5 / Lives: 1 / Day 20 Fortune teller Bisexual / Demiman [they/he] Bad mannered, Vulgar, Difficult to understand, Systematic and Versatile[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76833496][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/768335/76833496.png[/img][/url] [b]Corrente[/b] [size=2]Lv. 5 / Lives: 1 (Shade) / Day 21 Alchemist Lesbian / Woman [she/her] Persistent, Carefree, Has high standards, Risk-taker and Observant[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76763750][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/767638/76763750.png[/img][/url] [b]Muse[/b] [size=2]Lv. 5 / Lives: 3 / Day 22 Knight Aroace / Bigender [he/she/they] A dreamer and Open-minded[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76124187][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/761242/76124187.png[/img][/url] [b]Theol[/b] [size=2]Lv. 5 / Lives: 1 / Day 22 Teacher Straight aro / Man [he/him] Imaginative, Hypersensitive, Impulsive and Individualistic[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76149884][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/761499/76149884.png[/img][/url] [b]Lyndel[/b] [size=2]Lv. 5 / Lives: 1 / Day 22 Familiar caretaker Bisexual / Demiwoman [she/her] Calm, Avoids conflict, Fast-talking and A thrill-seeker[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77097292][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/770973/77097292p.png[/img][/url] [b]Soprano[/b] [size=2]Lv. 1 / Lives: 1 / Day 23 Jobless Unknown / Woman [she/her] Welcoming, Original, Easily bored and Self-pitying[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77097293][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/770973/77097293p.png[/img][/url] [b]Verney[/b] [size=2]Lv. 1 / Lives: 1 / Day 23 Jobless Unknown / Woman [she/her] Knowledgeable, Non-rebellious, Good, A team player (when necessary) and Easily bored[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77097294][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/770973/77097294p.png[/img][/url] [b]Rylen[/b] [size=2]Lv. 1 / Lives: 1 / Day 23 Jobless Unknown / Woman [she/her] Friendly, Violent and A leader (when necessary)[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76945995][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/769460/76945995.png[/img][/url] [b]Lianam[/b] [size=2]Lv. 5 / Lives: 1 / Day 23 Doctor Gay / Demiman [he/they] Informative, Unsentimental, Active and Flexible[/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749#post_3115749]Start[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749/1#post_50639139]Rules[/url] | [b]Cast[/b] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749/1#post_50639150]Graveyard[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5OroTSz.png[/img][/center]
pomiSMG.png

LIVING CAST.
Jobs filled: 20/20 (05.04.2022)

76657797.png
Chalemagne
Lv. 9 / Lives: 4 / Day 6
Royal
Bisexual / Genderfluid [she/he]
A trouble-maker, Insincere, Untidy, Timid and Unenthusiastic

76476215.png
Bass
Lv. 9 / Lives: 2 / Day 5
Engineer
Straight / Trans woman [she/they]
Rude and Selfish

76576402.png
Flora
Lv. 7 / Lives: 4 / Day 6
Carpenter
Lesbian / Woman [she/her]
Flexible, Chivalrous, Loves to debate and Blunt

67679920.png
Eita
Lv. 8 / Lives: 3 / Day 7
Librarian / Mate: Silvertail
Bisexual / Bigender [she/he/they]
Introverted, Insensitive, Respectful and Optimistic

76470167.png
Scholar
Lv. 8 / Lives: 3 / Day 8
Artist
Lesbian / Demiwoman [she/they]
Non-rebellious, Knowledgeable, Mean and Competent

76576590.png
Furystrike
Lv. 8 / Lives: 1 / Day 8
Architect / Mate: Collen
Straight / Woman [she/her]
Wicked, Cold, Neutral and Egocentric

76576591.png
Wail
Lv. 8 / Lives: 1 / Day 8
Blacksmith
Gay / Demiman [he/they]
Creative and Violent

76622352.png
Collen
Lv. 8 / Lives: 5 / Day 10
Knight / Mate: Furystrike
Straight / Man [he/him]
A lone worker, Devoted, Practical, Intellectual and Stressed

76677438.png
Ferndoll
Lv. 7 / Lives: 1 / Day 12
Doctor / Deathbond: Glitter
Straight / Woman [she/her]
Fun-loving, Impulsive and Overbearing

72185492.png
Avisa
Lv. 7 / Lives:1 / Day 13
Assassin (Redeemed)
Gay / Nonbinary [they/them]
Insensitive and Lives for the moment

76857100.png
Kirill
Lv. 5 / Lives: 1 / Day 14
Fortune teller
Gay / Man [he/him]
Takes advantage of others, Naughty, Egocentric and Distracted

76747167.png
Xylant
Lv. 8 / Lives: 3 / Day 16
Alchemist
Bisexual / Man [he/him]
Has no life plan, Indiscreet, Flirtatious and Curious

71953843.png
Brom
Lv. 7 / Lives: 1 / Day 17
Ambassador / Ex-Mate: Vestrit
Bisexual aro / Woman [she/her]
Dramatic and Straightforward

76939527.png
Troll
Lv. 5 / Lives: 1 / Day 17
Artist
Bisexual / Woman [she/her]
Cooperative, Warm and Short-tempered

76907714.png
Ramola
Lv. 6 / Lives: 2 / Day 17
Engineer
Bisexual / Demiman [they/he]
Likeable, Carefree, Affable and Reassuring

76940910.png
Mottled
Lv. 5 / Lives: 1 / Day 17
Matchmaker
Lesbian / Nonbinary [they/them]
Emotionally aware, Dramatic, Entertaining and Easily bored

73032231.png
Silvertail
Lv. 7 / Lives: 1 / Day 18
Gardener / Mate: Eita
Bisexual / Nonbinary [he/they]
Thoughtful, Focused and Quiet

76810670.png
Idry
Lv. 6 / Lives: 1 / Day 19
Blacksmith
Aro / Demiwoman [she/they]
Helpful, Communicative, Superior and People-oriented

76810671.png
Alwen
Necromancer
Bisexual ace / Woman [she/her]
Mean, Optimistic and Vain
Shades: Corrente

76844596.png
Eulalia
Nesting-helper
Bisexual / Demiwoman [they/she]
Knowledgeable, Smart, Restless, Active and Selfless

76854410.png
Lisilette
Lv. 8 / Lives: 1 / Day 19
Familiar caretaker
Bisexual / Trans woman [she/they]
Demanding, Mature, Calm and Mischevious

76855972.png
Ada
Lv. 5 / Lives: 2 / Day 20
Tailor
Straight aro / Woman [she/her]
Selfless, Philosophical, Creative and Plucky

76693516.png
Komar
Lv. 5 / Lives: 1 / Day 20
Fortune teller
Bisexual / Demiman [they/he]
Bad mannered, Vulgar, Difficult to understand, Systematic and Versatile

76833496.png
Corrente
Lv. 5 / Lives: 1 (Shade) / Day 21
Alchemist
Lesbian / Woman [she/her]
Persistent, Carefree, Has high standards, Risk-taker and Observant

76763750.png
Muse
Lv. 5 / Lives: 3 / Day 22
Knight
Aroace / Bigender [he/she/they]
A dreamer and Open-minded

76124187.png
Theol
Lv. 5 / Lives: 1 / Day 22
Teacher
Straight aro / Man [he/him]
Imaginative, Hypersensitive, Impulsive and Individualistic

76149884.png
Lyndel
Lv. 5 / Lives: 1 / Day 22
Familiar caretaker
Bisexual / Demiwoman [she/her]
Calm, Avoids conflict, Fast-talking and A thrill-seeker

77097292p.png
Soprano
Lv. 1 / Lives: 1 / Day 23
Jobless
Unknown / Woman [she/her]
Welcoming, Original, Easily bored and Self-pitying

77097293p.png
Verney
Jobless
Knowledgeable, Non-rebellious, Good, A team player (when necessary) and Easily bored

77097294p.png
Rylen
Jobless
Friendly, Violent and A leader (when necessary)

76945995.png
Lianam
Lv. 5 / Lives: 1 / Day 23
Doctor
Gay / Demiman [he/they]
Informative, Unsentimental, Active and Flexible

naturemid.png

5OroTSz.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/pomiSMG.png[/img] [font=Arial][size=5][b]GRAVEYARD.[/b][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72990185][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/729902/72990185.png[/img][/url] [b]Crystalflight[/b] [size=2]Lv. 5 / Lives: 0 / Day 1 Merchant Straight aro / Woman [she/her] Needs to be admired, Bad mannered, Dramatic, Fast-paced and Wacky Assassinated by Otora on Day 3[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76025533][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/760256/76025533.png[/img][/url] [b]Otora[/b] [size=2]Lv. 5 / Lives: 0 / Day 1 Assassin Straight / Man [he/him] Generous, Manipulative and Highly rebellious Failed assassination attempt on Day 4[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76403842][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/764039/76403842.png[/img][/url] [b]Silef[/b] [size=2]Lv. 6 / Lives: 0 / Day 2 Teacher Bisexual / Trans man [he/they] Willing, Informative, Devoted and Resilient Died on Woodland Path on Day 4[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76431732][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/764318/76431732.png[/img][/url] [b]Dreamburner[/b] [size=2]Lv. 3 / Lives: 0 / Day 4 Jobless Bisexual ace / Trans woman [she/her] Approachable, Harmonic, Impatient and Modest Died on Woodland Path on Day 4[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76577025][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/765771/76577025.png[/img][/url] [b]Riatin[/b] [size=2]Lv. 1 / Lives: 0 / Day 4 Jobless Unknown sexuality / Woman [she/her] Agreeable, Lovable, Well-mannered and Sadistic Failed [s]coup[/s] hatchling survival roll on Day 5[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76495221][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/764953/76495221.png[/img][/url] [b]Glitter[/b] [size=2]Lv. 3 / Lives: 0 / Day 6 Jobless Bisexual ace / Nonbinary [they/she] Down-to-earth and Timid Died in a flood on Day 6[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76657716][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/766578/76657716.png[/img][/url] [b]Shadowsoul[/b] [size=2]Lv. 1 / Lives: 0 / Day 6 Jobless Unknown sexuality / Man [he/him] Good, Stressed, Ignores right or wrong, Intolerant and Indiscreet Died in a flood on Day 6[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75731886][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/757319/75731886.png[/img][/url] [b]Maiden[/b] [size=2]Lv. 7 / Lives: 0 / Day 5 Blacksmith / Mate: [s]Mortiz[/s] Bisexual / Man [he/him] Passionate, Courteous, A peacemaker and Accepting Died on Woodland Path on Day 7[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75732518][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/757326/75732518.png[/img][/url] [b]Alano[/b] [size=2]Lv. 7 / Lives: 0 / Day 5 Doctor Bisexual aro / Genderfluid [they/he] Dreary, Poor company, Fearless and Self-assured Died in a rockfall on Day 8[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76407315][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/764074/76407315.png[/img][/url] [b]Itzli[/b] [size=2]Lv. 8 / Lives: 0 / Day 3 Tailor Aro / Nonbinary [they/them] Charming, Aware and Merciless Backstabbed by Mortiz on Day 9[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76810068][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/768101/76810068.png[/img][/url] [b]Brick[/b] [size=2]Lv. 1 / Lives: 0 / Day 12 Jobless Unknown / Woman [she/her] Wacky, Abstract, Vulgar, Inspiring and A team player Died after hatching on Day 12[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76602957][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/766030/76602957.png[/img][/url] [b]Farae the First[/b] [size=2]Lv. 3 / Lives: 0 / Day 10 Jobless / Deathbond: Libra Gay / Trans man [he/him] Irritable, Complacent, Lacks realistic goals, Tough and Thrill seeker Died on Woodland Path on Day 12[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76575779][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/765758/76575779.png[/img][/url] [b]Libra[/b] [size=2]Lv. 6 / Lives: 0 / Day 4 Nesting-helper / Deathbond: Farae the First Straight / Man [he/him] Restless, Dishonourable, Well-mannered and Wicked Deathbond with Farae the First (died on Day 12)[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76576592][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/765766/76576592.png[/img][/url] [b]Patriot[/b] [size=2]Lv. 6 / Lives: 0 / Day 8 Fortune teller Bisexual ace / Woman [she/her] Clever, Blames others and Demanding Killed by the Emperor Dragon on Day 12[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76146799][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/761468/76146799.png[/img][/url] [b]Mortiz[/b] [size=2]Lv. 9 / Lives: 0 / Day 1 Royal / Mate: [s]Maiden[/s] Bisexual / Woman [she/her] Creative, Quick to judge, Fast-moving and Intuitive Killed in a coup by Chalemagne on Day 13[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76530549][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/765306/76530549.png[/img][/url] [b]Bruthen[/b] [size=2]Lv. 8 / Lives: 0 / Day 7 Knight Asexual / Demiwoman [they/she] Lives for the moment, Unflinching, Impatient, Compulsive and Welcoming Died in Scorched Forest on Day 14[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76602958][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/766030/76602958.png[/img][/url] [b]Farae the Second[/b] [size=2]Lv. 7 / Lives: 0 (Shade) / Day 10 Ambassador Bisexual / Nonbinary [they/she] Bright, Uncomplicated, Worries excessively and Quick-tempered First was killed by the Emperor Dragon on Day 12, and then killed in a bloody duel by Atlantic on Day 16[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76631509][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/766316/76631509.png[/img][/url] [b]Atlantic[/b] [size=2]Lv. 6 / Lives: 0 / Day 12 Tailor Bisexual ace / Nonbinary [they/he] Rebellious (if they can't live the way they feel is right), Insecure and A dreamer Killed in a bloody duel by Farae the Second on Day 16[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76810067][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/768101/76810067.png[/img][/url] [b]Galapagos[/b] [size=2]Lv. 1 / Lives: 0 / Day 12 Jobless Unknown / Man [he/him] Competent, Honourable, Tolerant and Knowledgeable Died due to a plague on Day 16[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76810069][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/768101/76810069.png[/img][/url] [b]Blanda[/b] [size=2]Lv. 1 / Lives: 0 / Day 12 Jobless Unknown / Man [he/him] Mature, Cowardly and Generous [s]Sacrificed to the gods[/s] Assassinated on Day 16[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76683484][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/766835/76683484.png[/img][/url] [b]Glitter[/b] [size=2]Lv. 7 / Lives: 0 / Day 13 Familiar caretaker / Deathbond: [s]Ferndoll[/s] Bisexual / Woman [she/her] Merciless, Incapable of love and Easily exploited Failed coup on Day 17[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76335472][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/763355/76335472.png[/img][/url] [b]Vestrit[/b] [size=2]Lv. 5 / Lives: 0 / Day 15 Teacher / Ex-mate: [s]Brom[/s] Straight / Man [he/him] Callous, Tense and Quick tempered Died on Woodland Path on Day 18[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76712825][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/767129/76712825.png[/img][/url] [b]Alpha[/b] [size=2]Lv. 7 / Lives: 0 / Day 14 Nesting-helper Bisexual / Woman [she/her] Reserved, Unsympathetic, Knowledgeable and Emotional Backstabbed by Eanilo on Day 21[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76888550][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/768886/76888550.png[/img][/url] [b]Eanilo[/b] [size=2]Lv. 5 / Lives: 0 / Day 15 Jobless Straight / Man [he/him] Over-sensitive and Fast-talking Killed by Chalemagne in failed coup attempt on Day 21[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76862263][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/768623/76862263.png[/img][/url] [b]Bronzi[/b] [size=2]Lv. 5 / Lives: 0 / Day 20 Architect Lesbian ace / Nonbinary [she/they] Communicative and Discreet Killed in a bloody duel by Flora on Day 22[/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749#post_3115749]Start[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749/1#post_50639139]Rules[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749/1#post_50639145]Cast[/url] | [b]Graveyard[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5OroTSz.png[/img][/center]
pomiSMG.png

GRAVEYARD.

72990185.png
Crystalflight
Lv. 5 / Lives: 0 / Day 1
Merchant
Straight aro / Woman [she/her]
Needs to be admired, Bad mannered, Dramatic, Fast-paced and Wacky
Assassinated by Otora on Day 3

76025533.png
Otora
Lv. 5 / Lives: 0 / Day 1
Assassin
Straight / Man [he/him]
Generous, Manipulative and Highly rebellious
Failed assassination attempt on Day 4

76403842.png
Silef
Lv. 6 / Lives: 0 / Day 2
Teacher
Bisexual / Trans man [he/they]
Willing, Informative, Devoted and Resilient
Died on Woodland Path on Day 4

76431732.png
Dreamburner
Lv. 3 / Lives: 0 / Day 4
Jobless
Bisexual ace / Trans woman [she/her]
Approachable, Harmonic, Impatient and Modest
Died on Woodland Path on Day 4

76577025.png
Riatin
Lv. 1 / Lives: 0 / Day 4
Jobless
Unknown sexuality / Woman [she/her]
Agreeable, Lovable, Well-mannered and Sadistic
Failed coup hatchling survival roll on Day 5

76495221.png
Glitter
Lv. 3 / Lives: 0 / Day 6
Jobless
Bisexual ace / Nonbinary [they/she]
Down-to-earth and Timid
Died in a flood on Day 6

76657716.png
Shadowsoul
Lv. 1 / Lives: 0 / Day 6
Jobless
Unknown sexuality / Man [he/him]
Good, Stressed, Ignores right or wrong, Intolerant and Indiscreet
Died in a flood on Day 6

75731886.png
Maiden
Lv. 7 / Lives: 0 / Day 5
Blacksmith / Mate: Mortiz
Bisexual / Man [he/him]
Passionate, Courteous, A peacemaker and Accepting
Died on Woodland Path on Day 7

75732518.png
Alano
Lv. 7 / Lives: 0 / Day 5
Doctor
Bisexual aro / Genderfluid [they/he]
Dreary, Poor company, Fearless and Self-assured
Died in a rockfall on Day 8

76407315.png
Itzli
Lv. 8 / Lives: 0 / Day 3
Tailor
Aro / Nonbinary [they/them]
Charming, Aware and Merciless
Backstabbed by Mortiz on Day 9

76810068.png
Brick
Lv. 1 / Lives: 0 / Day 12
Jobless
Wacky, Abstract, Vulgar, Inspiring and A team player
Died after hatching on Day 12

76602957.png
Farae the First
Lv. 3 / Lives: 0 / Day 10
Jobless / Deathbond: Libra
Gay / Trans man [he/him]
Irritable, Complacent, Lacks realistic goals, Tough and Thrill seeker
Died on Woodland Path on Day 12

76575779.png
Libra
Lv. 6 / Lives: 0 / Day 4
Nesting-helper / Deathbond: Farae the First
Straight / Man [he/him]
Restless, Dishonourable, Well-mannered and Wicked
Deathbond with Farae the First (died on Day 12)

76576592.png
Patriot
Lv. 6 / Lives: 0 / Day 8
Fortune teller
Bisexual ace / Woman [she/her]
Clever, Blames others and Demanding
Killed by the Emperor Dragon on Day 12

76146799.png
Mortiz
Lv. 9 / Lives: 0 / Day 1
Royal / Mate: Maiden
Creative, Quick to judge, Fast-moving and Intuitive
Killed in a coup by Chalemagne on Day 13

76530549.png
Bruthen
Lv. 8 / Lives: 0 / Day 7
Knight
Asexual / Demiwoman [they/she]
Lives for the moment, Unflinching, Impatient, Compulsive and Welcoming
Died in Scorched Forest on Day 14

76602958.png
Farae the Second
Lv. 7 / Lives: 0 (Shade) / Day 10
Ambassador
Bisexual / Nonbinary [they/she]
Bright, Uncomplicated, Worries excessively and Quick-tempered
First was killed by the Emperor Dragon on Day 12, and then killed in a bloody duel by Atlantic on Day 16

76631509.png
Atlantic
Lv. 6 / Lives: 0 / Day 12
Tailor
Bisexual ace / Nonbinary [they/he]
Rebellious (if they can't live the way they feel is right), Insecure and A dreamer
Killed in a bloody duel by Farae the Second on Day 16

76810067.png
Galapagos
Jobless
Unknown / Man [he/him]
Competent, Honourable, Tolerant and Knowledgeable
Died due to a plague on Day 16

76810069.png
Blanda
Jobless
Unknown / Man [he/him]
Mature, Cowardly and Generous
Sacrificed to the gods Assassinated on Day 16

76683484.png
Glitter
Lv. 7 / Lives: 0 / Day 13
Familiar caretaker / Deathbond: Ferndoll
Merciless, Incapable of love and Easily exploited
Failed coup on Day 17

76335472.png
Vestrit
Lv. 5 / Lives: 0 / Day 15
Teacher / Ex-mate: Brom
Straight / Man [he/him]
Callous, Tense and Quick tempered
Died on Woodland Path on Day 18

76712825.png
Alpha
Lv. 7 / Lives: 0 / Day 14
Nesting-helper
Reserved, Unsympathetic, Knowledgeable and Emotional
Backstabbed by Eanilo on Day 21

76888550.png
Eanilo
Lv. 5 / Lives: 0 / Day 15
Jobless
Straight / Man [he/him]
Over-sensitive and Fast-talking
Killed by Chalemagne in failed coup attempt on Day 21

76862263.png
Bronzi
Lv. 5 / Lives: 0 / Day 20
Architect
Lesbian ace / Nonbinary [she/they]
Communicative and Discreet
Killed in a bloody duel by Flora on Day 22

naturemid.png

5OroTSz.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/pomiSMG.png[/img][/center] [font=Arial][center][size=5][b]DAY 1.[/b][/size][/center] [quote=Daily jobs] [b]Assassin[/b]: none [b]Engineer[/b]: none [b]Tailor[/b]: none [b]Blacksmith[/b]: none [b]Current hatchlings[/b]: ...none[/quote] [quote=Daily pulls] [b]Pinkerton[/b]: [item=Julii Corycat][/quote] [quote=Coliseum] [b]Number of battles[/b]: 40 [b]Participants[/b]: - Mortiz (lv. 1) - Otora (lv. 1) - Crystalflight (lv. 1) [b]Notable drops[/b]: [item=Ragepuff](1) || [item=Broken Flower Pot](3) || [item=Unhatched Water Egg](1) || [item=Bumble](1) [item=Frosted Pocketmouse](1) || [item=Leafy Pack](2) [b]Log[/b]: - Mortiz kept on dying to Ragepuffs. Girl. - EGG. - Mortiz, Otora and Crystalflight are now level 4.[/quote] [quote=Small lore] You see, Mortiz thought that it won't be hard to make her own [s]cult[/s] lair. Ever since her parents kicked her out for having a pink tertiary color and argued with them how it's "almost" "but not quite" red, she wanted to.. prove them something. What exactly is a mystery. On her venture she met Otora, another Veilspun, and Crystalflight, a Guardian. She introduced them both to her idea of making a [s]death cult[/s] normal lair and nothing else, and they joined her. Otora argued that their growing commune needed babies, but Mortiz refused to have them with someone she just met. Come on, man, get the hint. Crystalflight insisted that she should be the leader, since she is made of cold - she was promptly ignored.[/quote] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749#post_3115749]Start[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749/1#post_50639139]Rules[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749/1#post_50639145]Cast[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749/1#post_50639150]Graveyard[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5OroTSz.png[/img][/center]
pomiSMG.png

DAY 1.
Daily jobs wrote:
Assassin: none
Engineer: none
Tailor: none
Blacksmith: none

Current hatchlings: ...none
Daily pulls wrote:
Pinkerton:
Julii Corycat
Coliseum wrote:
Number of battles: 40
Participants:
- Mortiz (lv. 1)
- Otora (lv. 1)
- Crystalflight (lv. 1)

Notable drops:
Ragepuff (1) || Broken Flower Pot (3) || Unhatched Water Egg (1) || Bumble (1)
Frosted Pocketmouse (1) || Leafy Pack (2)

Log:
- Mortiz kept on dying to Ragepuffs. Girl.
- EGG.
- Mortiz, Otora and Crystalflight are now level 4.
Small lore wrote:
You see, Mortiz thought that it won't be hard to make her own cult lair. Ever since her parents kicked her out for having a pink tertiary color and argued with them how it's "almost" "but not quite" red, she wanted to.. prove them something. What exactly is a mystery.
On her venture she met Otora, another Veilspun, and Crystalflight, a Guardian. She introduced them both to her idea of making a death cult normal lair and nothing else, and they joined her.
Otora argued that their growing commune needed babies, but Mortiz refused to have them with someone she just met. Come on, man, get the hint. Crystalflight insisted that she should be the leader, since she is made of cold - she was promptly ignored.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/pomiSMG.png[/img][/center] [font=Arial][center][size=5][b]DAY 2.[/b][/size][/center] [quote=Daily jobs] [b]Assassin[/b]: none [b]Engineer[/b]: none [b]Tailor[/b]: none [b]Blacksmith[/b]: none [b]Merchant[/b]: none [b]Current hatchlings[/b]: still none[/quote] [quote=Daily pulls] [b]Pinkerton[/b]: [item=Scorpion Fly] [b]Crim[/b]: [item=Catfeather Loop][item=Depin][item=Longhorn Scritcher][item=Shining Might Fragment] [b]Results[/b]: - 21 battler (Insect A), 30 battler (Insect B) - Challenge roll (Trinket) - New dragon (Familiar) - Something bad (Battle item)[/quote] [quote=Coliseum A] [b]Number of battles[/b]: 21 [b]Participants[/b]: - Mortiz (lv. 4) - Otora (lv. 4) - Crystalflight (lv. 4) [b]Notable drops[/b]: [item=Minor Health Potion](1) [b]Log[/b]: - Literally nothing happened. They decimated the entire population of Sweetpuffs though.[/quote] [quote=Newcomer(s)] [b]Rolled number[/b]: 4 (Pearlcatcher) Meet [b]Sielf[/b]. Bisexual, trans man [he/they]. Willing, Informative, Devoted and Resilient. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76403842][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/764039/76403842_350.png[/img][/url][/quote] [quote=Coliseum B] [b]Number of battles[/b]: 30 [b]Participants[/b]: - Sielf (Lv. 1) - Otora (lv. 4) - Crystalflight (lv. 4) [b]Notable drops[/b]: [item=Leafy Pack](1) || [item=Minor Health Potion](1) [b]Log[/b]: - Again, nothing happened. - Sielf is now level 3. Crystalflight and Otora are now level 5. -- Crystalflight becomes a [b]merchant[/b]. Otora becomes a [b]blacksmith[/b]. I feel like they jobs should be reversed, but hey, the dice had spoken.[/quote] [quote=Challenges] [b]Material / Trinket[/b]: [item=Catfeather Loop] [b]Rolled number[/b]: 17 (Assassin discovered!) [b]Outcome[/b]: [b]Otora[/b] is now an Assassin. Wait, really dice? That was quick.[/quote] [quote=Battle Stone Event] [b]Flipped side[/b]: Tails (DEATH STREAK) [b]Participants[/b]: It can't be really random, since there are only 4 dragons and one is an Assassin (exempt) so. Yeah. - Sielf (Lv. 3) - Mortiz (lv. 4) - Crystalflight (lv. 5) [b]Notable drops[/b]: [item=Fiery Acuity Fragment](1) [b]Result[/b]: - Mortiz is now level 5. Sielf is now level 4.[/quote] [quote=Small lore] On their venture through Very Boring Plains:tm:, they ran into a stray Pearlcatcher, that introduced himself as Sielf. He instantly bought Mortiz's idea of making a [s]Shade worshiping cult[/s] a lair from scratch, quickly becoming her first, truly faithful follower. Neither Crystalflight or Otora were happy about it, but what could they do? Nothing. Exactly. Otora was especially hurt by that, but he still cling to the hope of having eggs with her, since.. well, they were the only Veilspuns in the group. Surely she will understand soon. But until then, he choose the way of an assassin in secrecy. Crystalflight could sense something was up with the blonde-but-not-blonde Veilspun, but no one really paid her any attention. Mortiz brushed off the potential threat, since she was the leader and nothing bad ever happens to the leaders. Right?[/quote] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749#post_3115749]Start[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749/1#post_50639139]Rules[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749/1#post_50639145]Cast[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749/1#post_50639150]Graveyard[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5OroTSz.png[/img][/center]
pomiSMG.png

DAY 2.
Daily jobs wrote:
Assassin: none
Engineer: none
Tailor: none
Blacksmith: none
Merchant: none

Current hatchlings: still none
Daily pulls wrote:
Pinkerton:
Scorpion Fly

Crim:
Catfeather Loop Depin Longhorn Scritcher Shining Might Fragment

Results:
- 21 battler (Insect A), 30 battler (Insect B)
- Challenge roll (Trinket)
- New dragon (Familiar)
- Something bad (Battle item)
Coliseum A wrote:
Number of battles: 21
Participants:
- Mortiz (lv. 4)
- Otora (lv. 4)
- Crystalflight (lv. 4)

Notable drops:
Minor Health Potion (1)

Log:
- Literally nothing happened. They decimated the entire population of Sweetpuffs though.
Newcomer(s) wrote:
Rolled number: 4 (Pearlcatcher)

Meet Sielf.
Bisexual, trans man [he/they].
Willing, Informative, Devoted and Resilient.
76403842_350.png
Coliseum B wrote:
Number of battles: 30
Participants:
- Sielf (Lv. 1)
- Otora (lv. 4)
- Crystalflight (lv. 4)

Notable drops:
Leafy Pack (1) || Minor Health Potion (1)

Log:
- Again, nothing happened.
- Sielf is now level 3. Crystalflight and Otora are now level 5.
-- Crystalflight becomes a merchant. Otora becomes a blacksmith. I feel like they jobs should be reversed, but hey, the dice had spoken.
Challenges wrote:
Material / Trinket:
Catfeather Loop
Rolled number: 17 (Assassin discovered!)

Outcome:
Otora is now an Assassin. Wait, really dice? That was quick.
Battle Stone Event wrote:
Flipped side: Tails (DEATH STREAK)

Participants:
It can't be really random, since there are only 4 dragons and one is an Assassin (exempt) so. Yeah.
- Sielf (Lv. 3)
- Mortiz (lv. 4)
- Crystalflight (lv. 5)

Notable drops:
Fiery Acuity Fragment (1)

Result:
- Mortiz is now level 5. Sielf is now level 4.
Small lore wrote:
On their venture through Very Boring Plains:tm:, they ran into a stray Pearlcatcher, that introduced himself as Sielf. He instantly bought Mortiz's idea of making a Shade worshiping cult a lair from scratch, quickly becoming her first, truly faithful follower. Neither Crystalflight or Otora were happy about it, but what could they do? Nothing. Exactly.
Otora was especially hurt by that, but he still cling to the hope of having eggs with her, since.. well, they were the only Veilspuns in the group. Surely she will understand soon. But until then, he choose the way of an assassin in secrecy.
Crystalflight could sense something was up with the blonde-but-not-blonde Veilspun, but no one really paid her any attention. Mortiz brushed off the potential threat, since she was the leader and nothing bad ever happens to the leaders. Right?
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/pomiSMG.png[/img][/center] [font=Arial][center][size=5][b]DAY 3.[/b][/size][/center] [quote=Daily jobs] [b]Assassin[/b]: [b]Otora[/b] is currently the only Assassin, and his today's target is... [u]Crystalflight[/u]. I wonder why. [b]Roll result[/b]: 1 (The target is killed) What the hell, dice? Well, apparently he did succeed. F [b]Current hatchlings[/b]: still none[/quote] [quote=Daily pulls] [b]Pinkerton[/b]: [item=Clattercog Engineer] [b]Crim[/b]: [item=Redworm][item=Emerald Brooch][item=Stone Arrowhead][item=Starfall Blossom][item=Pallas Cat] [b]Results[/b]: - New dragon (Familiar) - 28 battles (Insect), 18 battles (Plant), 41 battles (Meat) - Challenge roll (Trinket A), Challenge roll (Trinket B)[/quote] [quote=Newcomer(s)] [b]Rolled number[/b]: 10 (Wildclaw) Meet [b]Itzli[/b]. Aro, nonbinary (they/them) Charming, Aware and Merciless [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76407315][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/764074/76407315_350.png[/img][/url] Somehow they have Multi-gaze.[/quote] [quote=Coliseum A] [b]Number of battles[/b]: 28 [b]Participants[/b]: Look, I literally can't use Otora. It can't be random. - Motriz (Lv. 5) - Sielf (Lv. 4) - Itzli (lv. 1) [b]Notable drops[/b]: [item=Leafy Pack](1) [b]Log[/b]: - Can I just say that I hate when majority of the coli team is Contuse users? - Thanks lord the Training Fields are still giving me exp. - Itzli is now level 3.[/quote] [quote=Challenges A] [b]Material / Trinket[/b]: [item=Emerald Brooch] [b]Rolled number[/b]: 14 (Emperor Dragon Slaughter) SERIOUSLY??? [b]Participants[/b]: - [b]Mortiz[/b]: 3 - [b]Otora[/b]: 5 - [b]Sielf[/b]: 5 - [b]Itzli[/b]: 10 [b]Outcome[/b]: Everyone survives. Thanks lord.[/quote] [quote=Coliseum B] [b]Number of battles[/b]: 18 [b]Participants[/b]: - Motriz (Lv. 5) - Sielf (Lv. 4) - Itzli (lv. 3) [b]Notable drops[/b]: [item=Minor Health Potion](2) || [item=Leafy Pack](2) [b]Log[/b]: - Itzli is now level 4. Sielf is now level 5. -- Sielf becomes a [b]teacher[/b].[/quote] [quote=Challenges B] [b]Material / Trinket[/b]: [item=Stone Arrowhead] [b]Rolled number[/b]: 18 (Royal Quest time!) I took them to Woodlands Path. Worst mistake in my life. [b]Participants[/b]: - [b]Motriz[/b] (Lv. 5 - lv. 6): 6 - [b]Sielf[/b] (Lv. 5 - lv. 6): 8 - [b]Itzli[/b] (lv. 4 - lv. 5): 2 (aaaa) [b]Outcome[/b]: They all survived! Also Itzli becomes a [b]tailor[/b].[/quote] [quote=Coliseum C] [b]Number of battles[/b]: 41 [b]Participants[/b]: - Motriz (Lv. 6) - Sielf (Lv. 6) - Itzli (lv. 5) [b]Notable drops[/b]: [item=Broken Flower Pot](2) || [item=Minor Health Potion](1) || [item=Green Lace Tail Ornament](1) [b]Log[/b]: - I took them to Training Fields, so they won't get very overleveled. - (bonks Mortiz in the head) STOP SPONGING ALL THE EXP. - Oh nice, an apparel.[/quote] [quote=Small lore] Otora had enough of Crystalflight spreading real fake news about him, and decides to.. prove her right by killing her. That's fair, real cool. How this tiny Veilspun managed to take a Guardian down? Well. Some questions are better left unanswered. Mortiz, of course, realized that one of her new clan members died, but there was nothing she could do. Or cared about. She still had two followers, and then they even found a new one - a Wildclaw named Itzli. They weren't quite sure about joining, but eventually came along for the ride. Otora is still salty, and nearly got them all killed by rousing an.. Emperor Dragon? Where did that even came from? Anyways, after that Mortiz took Sielf and Itzlion an adventure to Woodland Path, because she was done with Sweetpuff meat and wanted something new.[/quote] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749#post_3115749]Start[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749/1#post_50639139]Rules[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749/1#post_50639145]Cast[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749/1#post_50639150]Graveyard[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5OroTSz.png[/img][/center]
pomiSMG.png

DAY 3.
Daily jobs wrote:
Assassin:
Otora is currently the only Assassin, and his today's target is... Crystalflight. I wonder why.
Roll result: 1 (The target is killed)
What the hell, dice? Well, apparently he did succeed. F

Daily pulls wrote:
Pinkerton:
Clattercog Engineer

Crim:
Redworm Emerald Brooch Stone Arrowhead Starfall Blossom Pallas Cat

Results:
- New dragon (Familiar)
- 28 battles (Insect), 18 battles (Plant), 41 battles (Meat)
- Challenge roll (Trinket A), Challenge roll (Trinket B)
Newcomer(s) wrote:
Rolled number: 10 (Wildclaw)

Meet Itzli.
Aro, nonbinary (they/them)
Charming, Aware and Merciless
76407315_350.png
Somehow they have Multi-gaze.
Coliseum A wrote:
Number of battles: 28
Participants:
Look, I literally can't use Otora. It can't be random.
- Motriz (Lv. 5)
- Sielf (Lv. 4)
- Itzli (lv. 1)

Notable drops:
Leafy Pack (1)

Log:
- Can I just say that I hate when majority of the coli team is Contuse users?
- Thanks lord the Training Fields are still giving me exp.
- Itzli is now level 3.
Challenges A wrote:
Material / Trinket:
Emerald Brooch

Rolled number: 14 (Emperor Dragon Slaughter)
SERIOUSLY???

Participants:
- Mortiz: 3
- Otora: 5
- Sielf: 5
- Itzli: 10

Outcome: Everyone survives. Thanks lord.
Coliseum B wrote:
Number of battles: 18
Participants:
- Motriz (Lv. 5)
- Sielf (Lv. 4)
- Itzli (lv. 3)

Notable drops:
Minor Health Potion (2) || Leafy Pack (2)

Log:
- Itzli is now level 4. Sielf is now level 5.
-- Sielf becomes a teacher.
Challenges B wrote:
Material / Trinket:
Stone Arrowhead

Rolled number: 18 (Royal Quest time!)
I took them to Woodlands Path. Worst mistake in my life.

Participants:
- Motriz (Lv. 5 - lv. 6): 6
- Sielf (Lv. 5 - lv. 6): 8
- Itzli (lv. 4 - lv. 5): 2 (aaaa)

Outcome: They all survived! Also Itzli becomes a tailor.
Coliseum C wrote:
Number of battles: 41
Participants:
- Motriz (Lv. 6)
- Sielf (Lv. 6)
- Itzli (lv. 5)

Notable drops:
Broken Flower Pot (2) || Minor Health Potion (1) || Green Lace Tail Ornament (1)

Log:
- I took them to Training Fields, so they won't get very overleveled.
- (bonks Mortiz in the head) STOP SPONGING ALL THE EXP.
- Oh nice, an apparel.
Small lore wrote:
Otora had enough of Crystalflight spreading real fake news about him, and decides to.. prove her right by killing her. That's fair, real cool. How this tiny Veilspun managed to take a Guardian down? Well. Some questions are better left unanswered.
Mortiz, of course, realized that one of her new clan members died, but there was nothing she could do. Or cared about. She still had two followers, and then they even found a new one - a Wildclaw named Itzli. They weren't quite sure about joining, but eventually came along for the ride.
Otora is still salty, and nearly got them all killed by rousing an.. Emperor Dragon? Where did that even came from? Anyways, after that Mortiz took Sielf and Itzlion an adventure to Woodland Path, because she was done with Sweetpuff meat and wanted something new.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/pomiSMG.png[/img][/center] [font=Arial][center][size=5][b]DAY 4.[/b][/size][/center] [quote=Daily jobs] [b]Assassin[/b]: [b]Otora[/b] is currently the only Assassin, and his today's target is... [u]Silef[/u]. Makes sense to me. [b]Roll result[/b]: 2 (The Assassin/Spy failed and was killed) Uh-oh! Seems like targeting someone so close to the Royal was a bad idea! Otora gets on the exaltion block, bye. [b]Tailor[/b]: [b]Itzli[/b] is currently the only Tailor, and they give the aforementioned [u]Green Lace Tail Ornament[/u] to Silef. [b]Current hatchlings[/b]: still none[/quote] [quote=Daily pulls] [b]Pinkerton[/b]: [item=Potted Cactus] [b]Crim[/b]: [item=Bush Rat][item=Dark Might Fragment][item=Hoary Scale Bracers][item=Puzzling Runic Textscroll][item=Humpback Anglerfish] [b]Results[/b]: - Crim was really tired of me not getting enough battle stones, huh. - New dragon, since no one is RTB (Apparel) - 49 battles (Meat), 31 battles (Fish) - Challenge roll (Trinket A), Challenge roll (Trinked B) - Something bad (Battle stone)[/quote] [quote=Coliseum A] [b]Number of battles[/b]: 31 [b]Participants[/b]: - Mortiz (lv. 6) - Silef (lv. 6) - Itzli (lv. 5) [b]Notable drops[/b]: [item=Mith Bruiser](1) [b]Log[/b]: - Once again nothing happened.[/quote] [quote=Newcomer(s)] [b]Rolled number[/b]: Well, I got the apparel and no one is RTB so I will get one cheapest hatchling (the dice also said '1'). Meet [b]Riatin[/b]. Unknown sexuality / Woman [she/her] Agreeable, Lovable, Well-mannered and Sadistic (wow okay, thanks generator). [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76577025][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/765771/76577025_350.png[/img][/url][/quote] [quote=Challenges A] [b]Material / Trinket[/b]: [item=Potted Cactus] [b]Rolled number[/b]: 16 (The Sacrifice) Ummmm okay. And then I rolled 2, a familiar sacrifice. Does that work when there are no familiar-tamers? Well, anyways, Mortiz offers that one Ragepuff they found the other day. [b]Outcome[/b]: Yada yada The 11 are barely impressed, but send them another baby. Yay. Meet [b]Libra[/b]. Unknown / Man [he/him] Restless, Dishonourable, Well-mannered and Wicked (man, those babies are ruthless). [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76575779][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/765758/76575779_350.png[/img][/url][/quote] [quote=Challenges B] [b]Material / Trinket[/b]: [item=Puzzling Runic Textscroll] [b]Rolled number[/b]: 4 (Freeloader) Ok. [b]Outcome[/b]: They get another dude. Meet [b]Dreamburner[/b]. Bisexual ace / Trans woman [she/her] Approachable, Harmonic, Impatient and Modest [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76431732][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/764318/76431732_350.png[/img][/url][/quote] [quote=Coliseum B] [b]Number of battles[/b]: 49 [b]Participants[/b]: - [s]Silef (lv. 6)[/s] - Itzli (lv. 5) - [s]Dreamburner (lv. 1 - lv. 3)[/s] - Mortiz (lv. 6) [b]Notable drops[/b]: [item=Broken Flower Pot](2) || [item=Minor Health Potion](1) [b]Log[/b]: - Well, sadly Dreamburner succumbed to her wounds in Woodland Path. - Silef also just died. What the hell. I kept him in the team because I still had 10 battles to do, but man. - Itzli is now level 6. Mortiz is now level 7.[/quote] [quote=Battle Stone event] [b]Flipped side:[/b] Heads (Beast Clan Attack) Are you serious??? [b]Participants:[/b] - [b]Mortiz[/b]: 3 - [b]Itzli[/b]: 8 - [b]Riatin[/b]: 10 - [b]Libra[/b]: 3 [b]Outcome[/b]: Everyone survives. Thanks lord.[/quote] [quote=Small lore] You know what is the weirdest thing to wake up to? Seeing one of your teammates trying to strangle the dragon you were cuddling to. Absolutely the worst! Thankfully Mortiz was swift enough to stop Otora from killing Silef, which sadly cost the other Veilspun's life. Well, eye for an eye, leg for a leg, etc etc. They also realized that he must been the one who killed Crystalflight too.. which was unfortunate. But they realized that their numbers were falling and not rising, and Mortiz decided to do the most reasonable thing - sacrifice some Ragepuff and hope something will happen. And something did happen - they found one grown Banescale, named Dreamburner and two hatchling, a Ridgeback Libra and a Skydancer Riatin. Both of which displayed the absolutely worst personalities ever, and it was the main reason why Mortiz took them in. As for the Banescale.. sadly, she died as soon they entered the Woodland path, looking for fresh meat. Silef died soon after, not wanting to abandon their quest. After that, the remaining dragons had to hide from furious Dryads, but managed to escape unscratched.[/quote] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749#post_3115749]Start[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749/1#post_50639139]Rules[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749/1#post_50639145]Cast[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749/1#post_50639150]Graveyard[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5OroTSz.png[/img][/center]
pomiSMG.png

DAY 4.
Daily jobs wrote:
Assassin:
Otora is currently the only Assassin, and his today's target is... Silef. Makes sense to me.
Roll result: 2 (The Assassin/Spy failed and was killed)
Uh-oh! Seems like targeting someone so close to the Royal was a bad idea! Otora gets on the exaltion block, bye.

Tailor:
Itzli is currently the only Tailor, and they give the aforementioned Green Lace Tail Ornament to Silef.

Daily pulls wrote:
Pinkerton:
Potted Cactus

Crim:
Bush Rat Dark Might Fragment Hoary Scale Bracers Puzzling Runic Textscroll Humpback Anglerfish

Results:
- Crim was really tired of me not getting enough battle stones, huh.
- New dragon, since no one is RTB (Apparel)
- 49 battles (Meat), 31 battles (Fish)
- Challenge roll (Trinket A), Challenge roll (Trinked B)
- Something bad (Battle stone)
Coliseum A wrote:
Number of battles: 31
Participants:
- Mortiz (lv. 6)
- Silef (lv. 6)
- Itzli (lv. 5)

Notable drops:
Mith Bruiser (1)

Log:
- Once again nothing happened.
Newcomer(s) wrote:
Rolled number: Well, I got the apparel and no one is RTB so I will get one cheapest hatchling (the dice also said '1').

Meet Riatin.
Unknown sexuality / Woman [she/her]
Agreeable, Lovable, Well-mannered and Sadistic (wow okay, thanks generator).
76577025_350.png
Challenges A wrote:
Material / Trinket:
Potted Cactus

Rolled number: 16 (The Sacrifice)
Ummmm okay. And then I rolled 2, a familiar sacrifice. Does that work when there are no familiar-tamers?
Well, anyways, Mortiz offers that one Ragepuff they found the other day.

Outcome: Yada yada The 11 are barely impressed, but send them another baby. Yay.

Meet Libra.
Unknown / Man [he/him]
Restless, Dishonourable, Well-mannered and Wicked (man, those babies are ruthless).
76575779_350.png
Challenges B wrote:
Material / Trinket:
Puzzling Runic Textscroll

Rolled number: 4 (Freeloader)
Ok.

Outcome: They get another dude.

Meet Dreamburner.
Bisexual ace / Trans woman [she/her]
Approachable, Harmonic, Impatient and Modest
76431732_350.png
Coliseum B wrote:
Number of battles: 49
Participants:
- Silef (lv. 6)
- Itzli (lv. 5)
- Dreamburner (lv. 1 - lv. 3)
- Mortiz (lv. 6)

Notable drops:
Broken Flower Pot (2) || Minor Health Potion (1)

Log:
- Well, sadly Dreamburner succumbed to her wounds in Woodland Path.
- Silef also just died. What the hell. I kept him in the team because I still had 10 battles to do, but man.
- Itzli is now level 6. Mortiz is now level 7.
Battle Stone event wrote:
Flipped side: Heads (Beast Clan Attack)
Are you serious???

Participants:
- Mortiz: 3
- Itzli: 8
- Riatin: 10
- Libra: 3

Outcome: Everyone survives. Thanks lord.
Small lore wrote:
You know what is the weirdest thing to wake up to? Seeing one of your teammates trying to strangle the dragon you were cuddling to. Absolutely the worst! Thankfully Mortiz was swift enough to stop Otora from killing Silef, which sadly cost the other Veilspun's life. Well, eye for an eye, leg for a leg, etc etc. They also realized that he must been the one who killed Crystalflight too.. which was unfortunate.
But they realized that their numbers were falling and not rising, and Mortiz decided to do the most reasonable thing - sacrifice some Ragepuff and hope something will happen. And something did happen - they found one grown Banescale, named Dreamburner and two hatchling, a Ridgeback Libra and a Skydancer Riatin. Both of which displayed the absolutely worst personalities ever, and it was the main reason why Mortiz took them in.
As for the Banescale.. sadly, she died as soon they entered the Woodland path, looking for fresh meat. Silef died soon after, not wanting to abandon their quest. After that, the remaining dragons had to hide from furious Dryads, but managed to escape unscratched.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/pomiSMG.png[/img][/center] [font=Arial][center][size=5][b]DAY 5.[/b][/size][/center] [quote=Daily jobs] [b]Tailor[/b]: [b]Itzli[/b] is currently the only Tailor, but there is no one they can give apparel to. [b]Current hatchlings[/b]: [b]Riatin[/b]: 1 (F) [b]Libra[/b]: 3[/quote] [quote=Daily pulls] [b]Pinkerton[/b]: [item=Tallow Candle] [b]Crim[/b]: [item=Silverglow Meditate][item=Speckled Hogfish][item=Vibrant Savanna Pelt][item=Red-Breasted Goose][item=Magic Carpet] [item=Magical Acuity Fragment][item=Superb Gryphlet][item=Softly Glowing Pendant][item=Striped Earwig] [b]Results[/b]: - I did few more pulls. - New dragon x2 (Familiar) - 41 battles (Meat), 35 battles (Fish), 10 battles (Insect) - Challenge roll x3 (Trinkets and Materials) - Something bad x2 (Battle stone)[/quote] [quote=Newcomer(s) A] [b]Rolled number[/b]: 18 (Veilspun) Oh alright. Meet [b]Maiden[/b] Bisexual / Male [he/him] Passionate, Courteous, A peacemaker and Accepting [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75731886][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/757319/75731886_350.png[/img][/url][/quote] [quote=Challenges A] [b]Material / Trinket[/b]: [item=Tallow Candle] [b]Rolled number[/b]: 12 (A coup!) Girl help. [b]Outcome[/b]: [17, 12, 5] [b]Mortiz[/b] defends her rule![/quote] [quote=Coliseum A] [b]Number of battles[/b]: 35 [b]Participants[/b]: - Mortiz (lv. 7) - Itzli (lvl. 6) - Maiden (lv. 1) [b]Notable drops[/b]: [item=Dented Iron Belt](1) || [item=Coral Basilisk](1) || [item=Dark Might Fragment](1) || [item=Minor Health Potion](1) [item=Greenroot Janustrap](1) [b]Log[/b]: - I[m not getting any exp from Training Fields. Girl help. - Itzli is now level 7. Maiden is now level 5. -- Maiden becomes a [b]blacksmith[/b].[/quote] [quote=Challenges B] [b]Material / Trinket[/b]: [item=Vibrant Savanna Pelt] [b]Rolled number[/b]: 5 (Studied the blade) [b]Outcome[/b]: So uh. I need to find a level 6 dragon now.. or no, I will just get a regular adult and level it up with my normal coli team. Meet [b]Bass[/b]. Straight / Trans woman [she/they] Rude and Selfish [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76476215][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/764763/76476215_350.png[/img][/url] Also, since she is above level 5, she becomes a [b]gardener[/b].[/quote] [quote=Battle Stone event A] [b]Flipped side:[/b] Heads (Beast Clan Attack) [b]Participants:[/b] - [b]Mortiz[/b]: 4 - [b]Itzli[/b]: 9 - [b]Libra[/b]: 12 - [b]Maiden[/b]: 12 - [b]Bass[/b]: 9 [b]Outcome[/b]: Everyone survives again![/quote] [quote=Coliseum B] [b]Number of battles[/b]: 41 [b]Participants[/b]: - Mortiz (lv. 7) - Itzli (lvl. 7) - Maiden (lv. 5) [b]Notable drops[/b]: [item=Leafy Pack](3) || [item=Minor Health Potion](1) [b]Log[/b]: - Mortiz is now level 8. Maiden is now level 6.[/quote] [quote=Newcomer(s) B] [b]Rolled number[/b]: 5 (Ridgeback) Meet [b]Alano[/b]. Bisexual aro / Genderfluid [they/he] Dreary, Poor company, Fearless and Self-assured [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75732518][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/757326/75732518_350.png[/img][/url][/quote] [quote=Challenges C] [b]Material / Trinket[/b]: [item=Softly Glowing Pendant] [b]Rolled number[/b]: 11 (I quit!) [b]Outcome[/b]: Bass very much didn't fit into the role of a gardener, and instead she became... an [b]engineer[/b]. Because blowing stuff up is more up her nature.[/quote] [quote=Coliseum C] [b]Number of battles[/b]: 10 [b]Participants[/b]: - Itzli (lvl. 7) - Maiden (lv. 6) - Alano (lv. 1) [b]Notable drops[/b]: [item=Leafy Pack](1) [b]Log[/b]: - Alano is now level 3.[/quote] [quote=Battle Stone event B] [b]Flipped side:[/b] Heads (Beast Clan Attack) Seriously? [b]Participants:[/b] - [b]Mortiz[/b]: 8 - [b]Itzli[/b]: 2 - [b]Libra[/b]: 10 - [b]Maiden[/b]: 3 - [b]Bass[/b]: 11 - [b]Alano[/b]: 2 [b]Outcome[/b]: Everyone survived again again! Although there were very close calls.[/quote] [quote=Small lore] Today was a busy day. The last thing Mortiz expected was one of the hatchlings trying to kill her.. but all it took was a one smack in the head, and sadly Riatin fell dead. And now their growing group had only one baby. But that wasn't all. On their way to bury the dead, they met a lone Veilspun, Maiden. After what happened with Otora, Mortiz was skeptical about taking him in - but they needed more dragons, so. He wasn't the strongest, but seemed to know how to forge some armor and weapons. After running from another group of angry Dryads, they found a Mirror, Bass. She already exceeded the groups expectations with her strength and interest in blowing stuff up - Mortiz gladly took her in. The next group member, however, wasn't as good - something about Alano, the Ridgeback, was off and shady.. but so was Mortiz's goal.[/quote] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749#post_3115749]Start[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749/1#post_50639139]Rules[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749/1#post_50639145]Cast[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749/1#post_50639150]Graveyard[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5OroTSz.png[/img][/center]
pomiSMG.png

DAY 5.
Daily jobs wrote:
Tailor:
Itzli is currently the only Tailor, but there is no one they can give apparel to.

Current hatchlings:
Riatin: 1 (F)
Libra: 3
Daily pulls wrote:
Pinkerton:
Tallow Candle

Crim:
Silverglow Meditate Speckled Hogfish Vibrant Savanna Pelt Red-Breasted Goose Magic Carpet
Magical Acuity Fragment Superb Gryphlet Softly Glowing Pendant Striped Earwig

Results:
- I did few more pulls.
- New dragon x2 (Familiar)
- 41 battles (Meat), 35 battles (Fish), 10 battles (Insect)
- Challenge roll x3 (Trinkets and Materials)
- Something bad x2 (Battle stone)
Newcomer(s) A wrote:
Rolled number: 18 (Veilspun)
Oh alright.

Meet Maiden
Bisexual / Male [he/him]
Passionate, Courteous, A peacemaker and Accepting
75731886_350.png
Challenges A wrote:
Material / Trinket:
Tallow Candle

Rolled number: 12 (A coup!)
Girl help.

Outcome: [17, 12, 5]
Mortiz defends her rule!
Coliseum A wrote:
Number of battles: 35
Participants:
- Mortiz (lv. 7)
- Itzli (lvl. 6)
- Maiden (lv. 1)

Notable drops:
Dented Iron Belt (1) || Coral Basilisk (1) || Dark Might Fragment (1) || Minor Health Potion (1)
Greenroot Janustrap (1)

Log:
- I[m not getting any exp from Training Fields. Girl help.
- Itzli is now level 7. Maiden is now level 5.
-- Maiden becomes a blacksmith.
Challenges B wrote:
Material / Trinket:
Vibrant Savanna Pelt

Rolled number: 5 (Studied the blade)

Outcome: So uh. I need to find a level 6 dragon now.. or no, I will just get a regular adult and level it up with my normal coli team.

Meet Bass.
Straight / Trans woman [she/they]
Rude and Selfish
76476215_350.png

Also, since she is above level 5, she becomes a gardener.
Battle Stone event A wrote:

Participants:
- Mortiz: 4
- Itzli: 9
- Libra: 12
- Maiden: 12
- Bass: 9

Outcome: Everyone survives again!
Coliseum B wrote:
Number of battles: 41
Participants:
- Mortiz (lv. 7)
- Itzli (lvl. 7)
- Maiden (lv. 5)

Notable drops:
Leafy Pack (3) || Minor Health Potion (1)

Log:
- Mortiz is now level 8. Maiden is now level 6.
Newcomer(s) B wrote:
Rolled number: 5 (Ridgeback)

Meet Alano.
Bisexual aro / Genderfluid [they/he]
Dreary, Poor company, Fearless and Self-assured
75732518_350.png
Challenges C wrote:
Material / Trinket:
Softly Glowing Pendant

Rolled number: 11 (I quit!)

Outcome:
Bass very much didn't fit into the role of a gardener, and instead she became... an engineer. Because blowing stuff up is more up her nature.
Coliseum C wrote:
Number of battles: 10
Participants:
- Itzli (lvl. 7)
- Maiden (lv. 6)
- Alano (lv. 1)

Notable drops:
Leafy Pack (1)

Log:
- Alano is now level 3.
Battle Stone event B wrote:
Seriously?

Participants:
- Mortiz: 8
- Itzli: 2
- Libra: 10
- Maiden: 3
- Bass: 11
- Alano: 2

Outcome: Everyone survived again again! Although there were very close calls.
Small lore wrote:
Today was a busy day. The last thing Mortiz expected was one of the hatchlings trying to kill her.. but all it took was a one smack in the head, and sadly Riatin fell dead. And now their growing group had only one baby.
But that wasn't all. On their way to bury the dead, they met a lone Veilspun, Maiden. After what happened with Otora, Mortiz was skeptical about taking him in - but they needed more dragons, so. He wasn't the strongest, but seemed to know how to forge some armor and weapons.
After running from another group of angry Dryads, they found a Mirror, Bass. She already exceeded the groups expectations with her strength and interest in blowing stuff up - Mortiz gladly took her in. The next group member, however, wasn't as good - something about Alano, the Ridgeback, was off and shady.. but so was Mortiz's goal.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/pomiSMG.png[/img][/center] [font=Arial][center][size=5][b]DAY 6.[/b][/size][/center] [quote=Daily jobs] [b]Tailor[/b]: [b]Itzli[/b] is the only Tailor. They give [u]Green Lace Tail Ornament[/u] to [b]Alano[/b]. [b]Blacksmith[/b]: [b]Maiden[/b] is the only Blacksmith. He found 5 ore. [3, 2, 9, [b]10[/b], 3] He makes one piece of armor! He gives it to [b]Mortiz[/b]. [b]Engineer[/b]: [b]Bass[/b] is the only Engineer. She flipped [u]heads[/u], and such [b]Itzli[/b] gains a new life! [16] No explosions today. [b]Current hatchlings[/b]: [b]Libra[/b]: 5[/quote] [quote=Daily pulls] [b]Pinkerton[/b]: [item=Chipskink] [b]Crim[/b]: [item=Black Pawn][item=Redfin Belt][item=Flowering Vulpine Plushie][item=Pulsating Pendant][item=Sunfish] [item=Redblood Sapper][item=Ferocious Kilt] [b]Results[/b]: - New dragon x2 (Familiar + Apparel) - 36 battles (Fish), 15 battles (Plant) - Challenge roll x4 (Trinkets and Materials)[/quote] [quote=Newcomer(s) A] [b]Rolled number[/b]: 13 (Skydancer) Meet [b]Glitter[/b]. Bisexual ace / Nonbinary [they/she] Down-to-earth and Timid [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76495221][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/764953/76495221_350.png[/img][/url][/quote] [quote=Challenges A] [b]Material / Trinket[/b]: [item=Black Pawn] [b]Rolled number[/b]: 12 (A coup!) Dude. [b]Outcome[/b]: [10, 9, 8] [b]Mortiz[/b] defends her rule once again![/quote] [quote=Coliseum A] [b]Number of battles[/b]: 36 [b]Participants[/b]: - Bass (lv. 6) - Alano (lv. 3) - Glitter (lv. 1) [b]Notable drops[/b]: [item=Sear](1) || [item=Minor Health Potion](1) [b]Log[/b]: - Alano is now level 4. Glitter is now level 3.[/quote] [quote=Challenges B] [b]Material / Trinket[/b]: [item=Flowering Vulpine Plushie] [b]Rolled number[/b]: 7 (Quest time!) [b]Participants[/b]: - [b]Maiden[/b] (lv. 6 - lv. 7): 4 - [b]Alano[/b] (lv. 4 - lv.5): 3 [b]Notable drops[/b]: [item=Leafy Pack](1) || [item=Meditate](1) [b]Outcome[/b]: - They both survive. - Alano becomes a [b]doctor[/b].[/quote] [quote=Challenges C] [b]Material / Trinket[/b]: [item=Redfin Belt] [b]Rolled number[/b]: 14 (Emperor Dragon Slaughter.) [b]Participants[/b]: - [b]Mortiz[/b]: 5 - [b]Itzli[/b]: 7 - [b]Libra[/b]: 6 - [b]Maiden[/b]: 2 - [b]Bass[/b]: 7 - [b]Alano[/b]: 9 - [b]Glitter[/b]: 7 [b]Outcome[/b]: Everyone survives![/quote] [quote=Newcomer(s) B] [b]Rolled number[/b]: Again I don't really have anyone RTB. Mortiz will be tomorrow, but for now.. I will roll for babies. I got [b]3[/b], oh boy. Meet [b]Chalemagne[/b]. Unknown / Woman [she/her] A trouble-maker, Insincere, Untidy, Timid and Unenthusiastic [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76657797][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/766578/76657797_350.png[/img][/url] Meet [b]Shadowsoul[/b]. Unknown / Man [he/him] Good, Stressed, Ignores right or wrong, Intolerant and Indiscreet [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76657716][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/766578/76657716_350.png[/img][/url] Meet [b]Flora[/b]. Unknown / Woman [she/her] Flexible, Chivalrous, Loves to debate and Blunt [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76576402][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/765765/76576402_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] [quote=Challenges D] [b]Material / Trinket[/b]: [item=Pulsating Pendant] [b]Rolled number[/b]: 16 (The Sacrifice) And then I got... [b]4[/b]. Damn, okay. [b]Participants[/b]: - [b]Mortiz[/b]: 8 - [b]Itzli[/b]: 3 - [b]Libra[/b]: 7 - [b]Maiden[/b]: 8 - [b]Bass[/b]: 6 - [b]Alano[/b]: 7 - [b]Glitter[/b]: [b]1[/b] - [b]Chalemagne[/b]: 6 - [b]Shadowsoul[/b]: [b]1[/b] - [b]Flora[/b]: 3 [b]Outcome[/b]: Glitter and Shadowsoul don't survive. F.[/quote] [quote=Coliseum B] [b]Number of battles[/b]: 15 [b]Participants[/b]: - Mortiz (lv. 8) - Itzli (lv. 7) - Alano (lv. 5) [b]Notable drops[/b]: [item=Leafy Pack](1) [b]Log[/b]: - Itzli is now level 8.[/quote] [quote=Small lore] For once the group decided to stay in one place for a bit longer. While staying like that was risky, it was less suspicious than moving from one place to another in a big group. Unfortunately, or fortunately, the place they picked was near some river and the spot was already claimed by some Skydancer and not one but three hatchlings. The adult introduced themself as Glitter, but Mortiz didn't quite pay attention - she just wanted this spot as her camp now. Glitter was willing to let them do that, as long they would pay a tribute to Tidelord - which they refused to. They already sacrificed a bird to the gods, why again? That was a very bad decision, because they were then caught by a flood - despite the sky being clear and the river.. being normal level. But they were swept by the wave and there was no arguing about it! The group itself survived. Glitter and one of the hatchlings did not. Mortiz took the remaining two and the group left again. Sigh.[/quote] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749#post_3115749]Start[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749/1#post_50639139]Rules[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749/1#post_50639145]Cast[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3115749/1#post_50639150]Graveyard[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5OroTSz.png[/img][/center]
pomiSMG.png

DAY 6.
Daily jobs wrote:
Tailor:
Itzli is the only Tailor. They give Green Lace Tail Ornament to Alano.

Blacksmith:
Maiden is the only Blacksmith. He found 5 ore.
[3, 2, 9, 10, 3]
He makes one piece of armor! He gives it to Mortiz.

Engineer:
Bass is the only Engineer. She flipped heads, and such Itzli gains a new life!
[16]
No explosions today.

Current hatchlings:
Libra: 5
Daily pulls wrote:
Pinkerton:
Chipskink

Crim:
Black Pawn Redfin Belt Flowering Vulpine Plushie Pulsating Pendant Sunfish
Redblood Sapper Ferocious Kilt

Results:
- New dragon x2 (Familiar + Apparel)
- 36 battles (Fish), 15 battles (Plant)
- Challenge roll x4 (Trinkets and Materials)
Newcomer(s) A wrote:
Rolled number: 13 (Skydancer)

Meet Glitter.
Bisexual ace / Nonbinary [they/she]
Down-to-earth and Timid
76495221_350.png
Challenges A wrote:
Material / Trinket:
Black Pawn

Rolled number: 12 (A coup!)
Dude.

Outcome: [10, 9, 8]
Mortiz defends her rule once again!
Coliseum A wrote:
Number of battles: 36
Participants:
- Bass (lv. 6)
- Alano (lv. 3)
- Glitter (lv. 1)

Notable drops:
Sear (1) || Minor Health Potion (1)

Log:
- Alano is now level 4. Glitter is now level 3.
Challenges B wrote:
Material / Trinket:
Flowering Vulpine Plushie

Rolled number: 7 (Quest time!)

Participants:
- Maiden (lv. 6 - lv. 7): 4
- Alano (lv. 4 - lv.5): 3

Notable drops:
Leafy Pack (1) || Meditate (1)

Outcome:
- They both survive.
- Alano becomes a doctor.
Challenges C wrote:
Material / Trinket:
Redfin Belt

Rolled number: 14 (Emperor Dragon Slaughter.)

Participants:
- Mortiz: 5
- Itzli: 7
- Libra: 6
- Maiden: 2
- Bass: 7
- Alano: 9
- Glitter: 7

Outcome: Everyone survives!
Newcomer(s) B wrote:
Rolled number: Again I don't really have anyone RTB. Mortiz will be tomorrow, but for now.. I will roll for babies. I got 3, oh boy.

Meet Chalemagne.
A trouble-maker, Insincere, Untidy, Timid and Unenthusiastic
76657797_350.png

Meet Shadowsoul.
Unknown / Man [he/him]
Good, Stressed, Ignores right or wrong, Intolerant and Indiscreet
76657716_350.png

Meet Flora.
Flexible, Chivalrous, Loves to debate and Blunt
76576402_350.png
Challenges D wrote:
Material / Trinket:
Pulsating Pendant

Rolled number: 16 (The Sacrifice)
And then I got... 4. Damn, okay.

Participants:
- Mortiz: 8
- Itzli: 3
- Libra: 7
- Maiden: 8
- Bass: 6
- Alano: 7
- Glitter: 1
- Chalemagne: 6
- Shadowsoul: 1
- Flora: 3

Outcome: Glitter and Shadowsoul don't survive. F.
Coliseum B wrote:
Number of battles: 15
Participants:
- Mortiz (lv. 8)
- Itzli (lv. 7)
- Alano (lv. 5)

Notable drops:
Leafy Pack (1)

Log:
- Itzli is now level 8.
Small lore wrote:
For once the group decided to stay in one place for a bit longer. While staying like that was risky, it was less suspicious than moving from one place to another in a big group.
Unfortunately, or fortunately, the place they picked was near some river and the spot was already claimed by some Skydancer and not one but three hatchlings. The adult introduced themself as Glitter, but Mortiz didn't quite pay attention - she just wanted this spot as her camp now.
Glitter was willing to let them do that, as long they would pay a tribute to Tidelord - which they refused to. They already sacrificed a bird to the gods, why again? That was a very bad decision, because they were then caught by a flood - despite the sky being clear and the river.. being normal level. But they were swept by the wave and there was no arguing about it!
The group itself survived. Glitter and one of the hatchlings did not. Mortiz took the remaining two and the group left again. Sigh.
1 2 3 4 5