Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | ¤REWARDS¤ Coli & Self-Care
1 2 3 4 5 6
oh my gosh this is so fun and cool and wonderful??? i'm definitely using this while i do my coli completion challenge :o
oh my gosh this is so fun and cool and wonderful??? i'm definitely using this while i do my coli completion challenge :o
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

drank a glass of water and got a cool tree, 10/10 /g
drank a glass of water and got a cool tree, 10/10 /g
sh5xjiu.pnglYb2AyL.pngJvUa9ma.png
WI7lnRZ.pngYMPbu9R.png0TXmqsz.png
?89J86=party_oras.png
I had a lot of free time today and was able to complete the full self care bingo! I got some fairly nice plants from it too - here's a garden from all the seeds: [img]https://i.imgur.com/iFPSMTA.png[/img] Lots of blue!
I had a lot of free time today and was able to complete the full self care bingo! I got some fairly nice plants from it too - here's a garden from all the seeds:

iFPSMTA.png

Lots of blue!
Clouddust
Cloudy
Any Pronouns
Just pushed some new QoL changes for bingo! See the list here.

Thanks for using the tool, folks <3
Just pushed some new QoL changes for bingo! See the list here.

Thanks for using the tool, folks <3
cL9yafY.gif
This is lovely! I just generated this scrungly with the self-care bingo: yS6c3ywh9C
This is lovely! I just generated this scrungly with the self-care bingo: yS6c3ywh9C
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
@Oranitha I had so much fun using the bingo in the coli yesterday, thank you for this amazing experience <3
@Oranitha I had so much fun using the bingo in the coli yesterday, thank you for this amazing experience <3

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
@Oranitha

Sorry to ping again, but I had a couple suggestions for this tool! <3

Most importantly, I think a "regenerate" button would be a really nice QoL addition. It's only one less click, but I find it really weird that after I have gotten a bingo, the only way I can get a new card is to move to a different configuration first, even if I really like the one I'm on.

It could also be nice to add a guaranteed seed once you black out a card. I blacked out a couple only to have nothing new pop up. Kinda stunk to know that my time would have been better spent starting a new one than to finish the one I was on.

As for suggestions on certain tiles!
  • The "3X openable at once" square pops up frequently in hard bingo cards, and in my almost eight years of playing, I don't think I have ever had three openables drop at once. I've had two a few times, but it's likely rare battle stone levels of rare, and only occurs in a few venues. Perhaps change the text to "2X openables at once"?
  • Shift "acuity or might fragment" to "battle stone fragment". This would allow venues of higher levels, which drop hybrid fragments instead of acuity or might fragments, to be counted!
  • Add a "Neutral battle stone" box. I noticed that familiars have a neutral box, but stones like scratch, aid, regenerate, shred, etc don't fall into any box other than "any battle stone"
  • Add a "scene" box for hard and pain difficulties. As more and more venues get scenes, it seems odd that this rare drop wouldn't be on the table!

The rest of these don't add missing items to the bingo card, but could add some fun variation to the boxes available!
  • Arm or leg apparel
  • Head or neck apparel
  • Body or tail apparel (as apparel is rare, I was wondering if it was possible to swap between these as well as wing apparel so that only one would pop up on a card at a time! just would make it so that we weren't always hunting for wings)
  • Max breath on all dragons
  • Clan elem familiar
  • 7 or more total items
  • 1 dragon defeated
  • 2 crits in a row
  • 3x hibden item
  • Enemy crits
  • Get something red/blue/yellow

Wanted to offer some feedback; this is one of the coolest projects I have seen on this site. Let me know if I can help out with this tool in any other way <3
@Oranitha

Sorry to ping again, but I had a couple suggestions for this tool! <3

Most importantly, I think a "regenerate" button would be a really nice QoL addition. It's only one less click, but I find it really weird that after I have gotten a bingo, the only way I can get a new card is to move to a different configuration first, even if I really like the one I'm on.

It could also be nice to add a guaranteed seed once you black out a card. I blacked out a couple only to have nothing new pop up. Kinda stunk to know that my time would have been better spent starting a new one than to finish the one I was on.

As for suggestions on certain tiles!
  • The "3X openable at once" square pops up frequently in hard bingo cards, and in my almost eight years of playing, I don't think I have ever had three openables drop at once. I've had two a few times, but it's likely rare battle stone levels of rare, and only occurs in a few venues. Perhaps change the text to "2X openables at once"?
  • Shift "acuity or might fragment" to "battle stone fragment". This would allow venues of higher levels, which drop hybrid fragments instead of acuity or might fragments, to be counted!
  • Add a "Neutral battle stone" box. I noticed that familiars have a neutral box, but stones like scratch, aid, regenerate, shred, etc don't fall into any box other than "any battle stone"
  • Add a "scene" box for hard and pain difficulties. As more and more venues get scenes, it seems odd that this rare drop wouldn't be on the table!

The rest of these don't add missing items to the bingo card, but could add some fun variation to the boxes available!
  • Arm or leg apparel
  • Head or neck apparel
  • Body or tail apparel (as apparel is rare, I was wondering if it was possible to swap between these as well as wing apparel so that only one would pop up on a card at a time! just would make it so that we weren't always hunting for wings)
  • Max breath on all dragons
  • Clan elem familiar
  • 7 or more total items
  • 1 dragon defeated
  • 2 crits in a row
  • 3x hibden item
  • Enemy crits
  • Get something red/blue/yellow

Wanted to offer some feedback; this is one of the coolest projects I have seen on this site. Let me know if I can help out with this tool in any other way <3

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
@Oranitha

Something I need clarification on for the coli bingo: when a square pops up for "3x Swipp or Baldwin item", does that mean "3 of the same item drops at once that is also a Swipp/Baldwin item" or "any 3 drops in one battle that are Swipp/Baldwin"? I assumed it was the former, but it has just occurred to me that it might be the second option and I've just been making life hard for myself lol
@Oranitha

Something I need clarification on for the coli bingo: when a square pops up for "3x Swipp or Baldwin item", does that mean "3 of the same item drops at once that is also a Swipp/Baldwin item" or "any 3 drops in one battle that are Swipp/Baldwin"? I assumed it was the former, but it has just occurred to me that it might be the second option and I've just been making life hard for myself lol
Clouddust
Cloudy
Any Pronouns
@Clouddust Whoops! Yeah, the latter is intended, I could phrase that better! Would adding on an s to item (3x Swipp or Baldwin items) make it more clear, you think? Or if you've got any other phrasings to suggest.

One of these days I'm going to loop back round and have a FAQ on all the challenges.
@Clouddust Whoops! Yeah, the latter is intended, I could phrase that better! Would adding on an s to item (3x Swipp or Baldwin items) make it more clear, you think? Or if you've got any other phrasings to suggest.

One of these days I'm going to loop back round and have a FAQ on all the challenges.
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha

Thanks for telling me!

I think adding an s on would be good to make it more clear :D
@Oranitha

Thanks for telling me!

I think adding an s on would be good to make it more clear :D
Clouddust
Cloudy
Any Pronouns
1 2 3 4 5 6