Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ '21] Naming History - Friday~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
Is it too late to add a guess to yesterday sculpture? Because I know exactly what it is.
Is it too late to add a guess to yesterday sculpture? Because I know exactly what it is.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
ooh, i wasn't expecting that we'd be getting into architecture too! that's a super fun idea, though it's definitely the weak spot in my art history education ;;

i'm guessing tomorrow's will be a painting, but i'd absolutely love to be wrong if it turned out to be a film still instead!
ooh, i wasn't expecting that we'd be getting into architecture too! that's a super fun idea, though it's definitely the weak spot in my art history education ;;

i'm guessing tomorrow's will be a painting, but i'd absolutely love to be wrong if it turned out to be a film still instead!
image.png ___
» Bel
they/them
feel free to ping me or message me for anything, i'm always happy to chat!
@/sockmonkeygerald
Actually the above image is in color originally too, but I monochromized (which... isn't a word but whatever lol) it because even pixelized it's far too easy to recognize with all the colors, and I wanted to make this one a little more challenging than the last. X)

@/anywaybel
I was originally going to make it all classic art styles - i.e. sculptures, paintings, sketches, the like - but then I thought about it and decided it would be more fun to have art of all kinds represented here; though I will say actually choosing the art to be used took a fairly long time lol
@/sockmonkeygerald
Actually the above image is in color originally too, but I monochromized (which... isn't a word but whatever lol) it because even pixelized it's far too easy to recognize with all the colors, and I wanted to make this one a little more challenging than the last. X)

@/anywaybel
I was originally going to make it all classic art styles - i.e. sculptures, paintings, sketches, the like - but then I thought about it and decided it would be more fun to have art of all kinds represented here; though I will say actually choosing the art to be used took a fairly long time lol
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser coud you PM me the form? Otherwise I will just send the information I guess
@Saraceaser coud you PM me the form? Otherwise I will just send the information I guess
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@SenchaDrake
PM sent! ^^
@SenchaDrake
PM sent! ^^
U4Cs8mx.gif
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
This contest is so much fun! And I don't say that just because I am crushing it so far - thanks for running this!!!!
This contest is so much fun! And I don't say that just because I am crushing it so far - thanks for running this!!!!
forgranite-banner-500x90.png
@Saraceasar
Hi! I think I got lost between pings somehow because I was on yesterday's pinglist but not today's. Can you double check to make sure I'm on? Thank you so much!
@Saraceasar
Hi! I think I got lost between pings somehow because I was on yesterday's pinglist but not today's. Can you double check to make sure I'm on? Thank you so much!
Vista: Progress Ribbon onl96wk.png Vista: Rainbow Ribbon
@Starefaba Yesterday I pinged everyone, as I'm only going to ping those on the pinglist(s) from now except for the winners, and you're not on any of the pinglists, it seems... I can add you to the General or one of the other pinglists if you'd like? :) You can also find the link to the pinglist here; it's a google doc: [center][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/17035vhmIrYFaHAKtvVoLLblpoYbH4Hfupi6ZeRo-Hxk/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.imgur.com/7M4CkoF.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Starefaba
Yesterday I pinged everyone, as I'm only going to ping those on the pinglist(s) from now except for the winners, and you're not on any of the pinglists, it seems... I can add you to the General or one of the other pinglists if you'd like? :) You can also find the link to the pinglist here; it's a google doc:

7M4CkoF.png
U4Cs8mx.gif
@Saraceaser
Omg I'm so sorry haha, I didn't realize there were separate pinglists, let me add myself to the daily one
@Saraceaser
Omg I'm so sorry haha, I didn't realize there were separate pinglists, let me add myself to the daily one
Vista: Progress Ribbon onl96wk.png Vista: Rainbow Ribbon
Ooh, I wasn't expecting architecture either, but I'm glad for the variety! Paintings are an obvious next pick... Perhaps we'll also see some historical clothing at some point?
Ooh, I wasn't expecting architecture either, but I'm glad for the variety! Paintings are an obvious next pick... Perhaps we'll also see some historical clothing at some point?
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15