Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Exalt a Roundsey Challenge
Congrats on the egg win!
Congrats on the egg win!
jt3PpxV.png
Congrats!! Tho it's funny how you win something for the week where chances are the lowest compared to the past few. Hopefully that's a sign of good luck for a Roundsey dragon win :D
Congrats!! Tho it's funny how you win something for the week where chances are the lowest compared to the past few. Hopefully that's a sign of good luck for a Roundsey dragon win :D
z8s5c34.png
JHqnR5C.png
Q0NFuJR.png
hatch and exalt and your challenge is complete!
hatch and exalt and your challenge is complete!
tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif
Every time I see more than one new message in this thread I think "did they finally win it??" Still rooting for this crazy challenge!
Every time I see more than one new message in this thread I think "did they finally win it??" Still rooting for this crazy challenge!
Week 179 / Prediction 35: [img]https://snipboard.io/ADPRH8.jpg[/img] Dragon: 1 in 272 Anything: 36.9% Won the fire eggs.
Week 179 / Prediction 35:
ADPRH8.jpg
Dragon: 1 in 272
Anything: 36.9%

Won the fire eggs.
Week 180 / Prediction 36: [img]https://snipboard.io/M23Bxv.jpg[/img] Dragons: 1 in 79 Anything: 35.2% I saw a post of someone else who put 53388 tickets into this raffle. Their odds of winning a dragon are 53.6%, which as far as I know is the highest chance anyone has had for winning a dragon in Roundsey. Hadn't I just saved treasure instead of doing 1000 weekly, I could've dumped 100000+ into a single raffle, but putting 1000 weekly motivates me to do my daily grind more. This week is quite an interesting raffle. Won the wind egg.
Week 180 / Prediction 36:
M23Bxv.jpg
Dragons: 1 in 79
Anything: 35.2%

I saw a post of someone else who put 53388 tickets into this raffle.
Their odds of winning a dragon are 53.6%, which as far as I know is the highest chance anyone has had for winning a dragon in Roundsey. Hadn't I just saved treasure instead of doing 1000 weekly, I could've dumped 100000+ into a single raffle, but putting 1000 weekly motivates me to do my daily grind more.

This week is quite an interesting raffle.

Won the wind egg.
this reminded me to put my own tickets in. good luck!! [emoji=tundra happy size=2]
this reminded me to put my own tickets in. good luck!!
left star border ARCY • SHE/HER • FRT+3
avatar dragon | projects | wishlist | skin shop
right star border nonAp0O.png
yeah thank you, you always remind me when the new raffle day is so I've entered most weeks since you started - still haven't won anything though xD

(You'd think they could just star Roundsey in Trading Post every time a new raffle started)
yeah thank you, you always remind me when the new raffle day is so I've entered most weeks since you started - still haven't won anything though xD

(You'd think they could just star Roundsey in Trading Post every time a new raffle started)
tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif
Week 181 / Prediction 37: [img]https://snipboard.io/nXbJTx.jpg[/img] Dragon: 1 in 304 Anything: 30.7% Didn’t win anything.
Week 181 / Prediction 37:
nXbJTx.jpg
Dragon: 1 in 304
Anything: 30.7%

Didn’t win anything.
Did not screenshot week 182 / prediction 38 because I’m in a different time zone and forgot rollover isn’t at midnight.

Didn’t win anything.
Did not screenshot week 182 / prediction 38 because I’m in a different time zone and forgot rollover isn’t at midnight.

Didn’t win anything.