Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Exalt a Roundsey Challenge
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27
Week 126: [img]https://snipboard.io/bLA9ce.jpg[/img] Dragons: 1 in 98 Anything: 29.2% Didn't win anything.
Week 126:
bLA9ce.jpg
Dragons: 1 in 98
Anything: 29.2%

Didn't win anything.
Week 127:
Got distracted and forgot to screenshot.
There was 1 dragon and about 340000 tickets

Didn’t win anything.
Week 127:
Got distracted and forgot to screenshot.
There was 1 dragon and about 340000 tickets

Didn’t win anything.
alright 128 is one of my lucky numbers so I wish you some number-tied luck this week
alright 128 is one of my lucky numbers so I wish you some number-tied luck this week
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
Week 128: [img]https://snipboard.io/e7UklJ.jpg[/img] Dragon: 1 in 592 Anything: 11.3% Won the gilded chests.
Week 128:
e7UklJ.jpg
Dragon: 1 in 592
Anything: 11.3%

Won the gilded chests.
August 24, 2023, is exactly 900 days away from the creation of this challenge on March 7, 2021. To celebrate the anniversary (and also to see who is following this challenge), I'm giving away an Unhatched Bogsneak Egg that I've won from a previous raffle.

All you have to do is put your username in the link below:
Click here for giveaway

Giveaway closes at 18:00 FR time tomorrow
Winner will be drawn with random.org
August 24, 2023, is exactly 900 days away from the creation of this challenge on March 7, 2021. To celebrate the anniversary (and also to see who is following this challenge), I'm giving away an Unhatched Bogsneak Egg that I've won from a previous raffle.

All you have to do is put your username in the link below:
Click here for giveaway

Giveaway closes at 18:00 FR time tomorrow
Winner will be drawn with random.org
[quote = Participants]@cinderrain @Arsea @Festivoog @Zoologist @Before @DaDragon @SuperHappy @HollyBerry @CosmicHurricane @Ajgreelyfan3 @gn0me @interestingword @Hyacinthus @Phloxpetals @AddieMallory @Abyssdrake @Riyoke @handdrawnviolist @neoo [/quote] [center][size=6][b]The giveaway is now closed.[/b][/size] [img]https://snipboard.io/taQEoU.jpg[/img] [size=5]Congratulations to [b]Abyssdrake[/b] on winning the Unhatched Bogsneak Egg![/size][/center]
The giveaway is now closed.

taQEoU.jpg

Congratulations to Abyssdrake
on winning the Unhatched Bogsneak Egg!
Congrats to the raffle winner!

Btw, im following the challenge but didn't enter the giveaway. Im not a fan of hatching eggs. Applaud to you for being so consistent with this challenge, and for nearly 900 days (2~years)!! I really hope you get that roundsey dragon soon, you deserve it!
Congrats to the raffle winner!

Btw, im following the challenge but didn't enter the giveaway. Im not a fan of hatching eggs. Applaud to you for being so consistent with this challenge, and for nearly 900 days (2~years)!! I really hope you get that roundsey dragon soon, you deserve it!
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Congratulations @Abyssdrake!

Would love to see what hatches from it if and when you hatch it!
Congratulations @Abyssdrake!

Would love to see what hatches from it if and when you hatch it!
qDkA25S.png
Week 129: [img]https://snipboard.io/SKJ60x.jpg[/img] Dragons: 1 in 92 Anything: 17.6% Didn't win anything.
Week 129:
SKJ60x.jpg
Dragons: 1 in 92
Anything: 17.6%

Didn't win anything.
...it's taken me this long to realize that it is entirely possible to get 1000 Roundsey tickets per week simply by doing Glimmer and Gloom.
For a while I thought you were burning an insane amount of cash for this lmao
Edit: Maybe I knew at some point? Because it's literally in the first post aldjaldjaldhaksljdakdha
...it's taken me this long to realize that it is entirely possible to get 1000 Roundsey tickets per week simply by doing Glimmer and Gloom.
For a while I thought you were burning an insane amount of cash for this lmao
Edit: Maybe I knew at some point? Because it's literally in the first post aldjaldjaldhaksljdakdha
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27