Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Project Aku: A Primal Imperial - DONE
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
ooooooooof
ooooooooof

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
That's a massive R.I.P. my dude, gosh >:( Rude of these babies to steal the eye luck!
That's a massive R.I.P. my dude, gosh >:( Rude of these babies to steal the eye luck!

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
@SparkyLurkdragon
i don't know if you're active anymore, but it finally happened. no more relying on RNG!
@SparkyLurkdragon
i don't know if you're active anymore, but it finally happened. no more relying on RNG!
@Colormancy @handdrawnviolist @KeirAutomaton @Penarrow101 @Teletraan @TruthseekerSky6 @wintrecat @KeirAutomaton @kijauni @Recallback @taniquetil @beautifulglitter @Broadwaypaisano @cgeez @Colormancy @JonSnOwO @handdrawnviolist @ProHomo57 @Recallback @taniquetil @Vaixation @ZippoFeuer Well. Well well well. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3004107]It's over.[/url] The eye system has been overhauled, and this thread no longer has a purpose. After the Primal hatch on one of the progens' grandchildren, I took another hiatus from the site because I was just so frustrated and so disgusted with the eye system. And now, now I feel like I can return. I've said before I didn't care what an overhaul looked like as long as it would allow me to put any eyes on an existing dragon (and hopefully wasn't RNG on RNG), and this update does that. I don't care how expensive Primal is. A Primal vial exists, and I have a dragon who can serve as the base for Aku. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67200709][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/672008/67200709_350.png[/img][/url][/center] And here he is. He has, as of yet, none of the right genes, but [i]that doesn't matter.[/i] When I do breeding projects I breed for colour because I specialize in weird colour combos and worry about the rest later. [b]Once again, Aku is free to smite the world as he did in days long past.[/b] Thank you to everyone who supported me on this thread. I present to you a gift: I'm coming back to the site before my 45-day refill and with an overflowing lair, so if you want up to two free dragons, post here in the thread with your selection. Anyone from the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/90189/1447379]Project Aku tab[/url] or the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/90189/86785]fodder tab.[/url] First come, first served, and they probably won't be fed. I've got one more round of nests hatching tomorrow (lairspace permitting), and they will be treated like any fodder hatch and chucked on the AH. (If you want more dragons after your two free ones, they're at my standard price of 15kt or 10G for fodder. I train myself and it's a bit more than I would get for my usual level 8 dragon.) I cannot describe the relief this has brought me. Thank you all again, and take care.
@Colormancy @handdrawnviolist @KeirAutomaton @Penarrow101 @Teletraan @TruthseekerSky6 @wintrecat @KeirAutomaton @kijauni @Recallback @taniquetil @beautifulglitter @Broadwaypaisano @cgeez @Colormancy @JonSnOwO @handdrawnviolist @ProHomo57 @Recallback @taniquetil @Vaixation @ZippoFeuer

Well. Well well well.

It's over. The eye system has been overhauled, and this thread no longer has a purpose.

After the Primal hatch on one of the progens' grandchildren, I took another hiatus from the site because I was just so frustrated and so disgusted with the eye system. And now, now I feel like I can return.

I've said before I didn't care what an overhaul looked like as long as it would allow me to put any eyes on an existing dragon (and hopefully wasn't RNG on RNG), and this update does that. I don't care how expensive Primal is. A Primal vial exists, and I have a dragon who can serve as the base for Aku.
67200709_350.png
And here he is. He has, as of yet, none of the right genes, but that doesn't matter. When I do breeding projects I breed for colour because I specialize in weird colour combos and worry about the rest later.

Once again, Aku is free to smite the world as he did in days long past.

Thank you to everyone who supported me on this thread. I present to you a gift:

I'm coming back to the site before my 45-day refill and with an overflowing lair, so if you want up to two free dragons, post here in the thread with your selection. Anyone from the Project Aku tab or the fodder tab. First come, first served, and they probably won't be fed. I've got one more round of nests hatching tomorrow (lairspace permitting), and they will be treated like any fodder hatch and chucked on the AH.

(If you want more dragons after your two free ones, they're at my standard price of 15kt or 10G for fodder. I train myself and it's a bit more than I would get for my usual level 8 dragon.)

I cannot describe the relief this has brought me. Thank you all again, and take care.
jtgoRWq.png
@Kosmik

Yep, I saw. Just. Feelings.

Now all that's left is to clean out the lair and get started on my next projects.
@Kosmik

Yep, I saw. Just. Feelings.

Now all that's left is to clean out the lair and get started on my next projects.
jtgoRWq.png
LMAO, gg though! This thread was my first thought when I heard about the update!
LMAO, gg though! This thread was my first thought when I heard about the update!
tDLtHpS.gifoooOpal - She/Her - FR+3 - Skinsooo31hK9h6.gifoeENlf4.png
@SparkyLurkdragon any chance I can snag this guy? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50556456][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/505565/50556456_350.png[/img][/url]
@SparkyLurkdragon any chance I can snag this guy?

50556456_350.png
c9b914f455a7d94db0f0f240f25340f7f9a02e1f.png 4be36523430019bd9aae00b7e56a7528ec942fe7.png T0lT2WO.png
Like @/Colormancy, this thread was one of my first thoughts when I got word of the update; I'm so glad to see that you're gonna be able to get your Aku dragon after all!! If you need any help raising the money for Aku's primal vial, just let me know and I'll pitch in with a few runs of G&G until you've got enough treasure for it :D
Like @/Colormancy, this thread was one of my first thoughts when I got word of the update; I'm so glad to see that you're gonna be able to get your Aku dragon after all!! If you need any help raising the money for Aku's primal vial, just let me know and I'll pitch in with a few runs of G&G until you've got enough treasure for it :D

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
I was hoping to hear from you!

I would like a dragon as close to true colors as possible. The ones I noticed were OneM in the project tab and 67938342 in the fodder tab. No rush or pressure! Welcome back.

Edit: I see someone has already claimed OneM, so 67938342 it is.
I was hoping to hear from you!

I would like a dragon as close to true colors as possible. The ones I noticed were OneM in the project tab and 67938342 in the fodder tab. No rush or pressure! Welcome back.

Edit: I see someone has already claimed OneM, so 67938342 it is.
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
I'm glad you're finally free! This update truly is a blessing

I'd like to have #67200787 (IIFourMThree) as a memento if you wouldn't mind :) (link if that's easier)
I'm glad you're finally free! This update truly is a blessing

I'd like to have #67200787 (IIFourMThree) as a memento if you wouldn't mind :) (link if that's easier)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13