Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Godless Lands[Pinkerlocke]
1 2 3 4 5
[center][size=2][color=red][Warning][/color] The contents of this Nuzlocke/Pinkerlocke post may be disturbing and offensive to viewers. Contents may include scenes of Violence, Gore, Language, and Death that are not suitable for some audiences. Specific Warnings will be placed at the beginning of posts to label content, but reading further may reveal any of these mature contents. Viewer Discretion is Advised.[/size][/center] [center][size=4][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2940995#post_2940995]Intro[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2940995#post_45512608]Rules[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2940995#post_45512630]Heroes[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2940995#post_45512639] The Graveyard[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2940995#post_45512646] The Library[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2940995#post_45512650] The Archives[/url] [/size][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65215340][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/652154/65215340_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [font=Century Gothic] My name is Dawnbreaker. I am a paladin of the gods, and I have much to tell you and little time to speak. I'm injured and hunted by a godless clan. They will kneel to no god and bow to no force. I know for certain, that going back means death. If I must fall, I choose to go down fighting for the gods. I am running from the Forgotten as we speak right now, and I know they will not stop until every last god and every last exalt lies dead and burning in front of her. The Khan is a mad dog, whatever the gods must have done to her has long since snapped what remained of her sanity. I do not believe that I will escape alive. As small as the chance may be, let my voice be heard. Lightweaver, I pray to you for strength. General Update Pinglist [i]PM or Ping if you would like to be pinged everyday for updates![/i] [/font] [quote=Pinglist] @TheFatRabbit @Magnoliahybrid @Lunartwist @Derealization @ArtemisHalfMoon @IcyGlaceon471 @CosmicHurricane @CopperSpark [/quote]
[Warning]
The contents of this Nuzlocke/Pinkerlocke post may be disturbing and offensive to viewers. Contents may include scenes of Violence, Gore, Language, and Death that are not suitable for some audiences. Specific Warnings will be placed at the beginning of posts to label content, but reading further may reveal any of these mature contents.

Viewer Discretion is Advised.
65215340_350.png

My name is Dawnbreaker. I am a paladin of the gods, and I have much to tell you and little time to speak.
I'm injured and hunted by a godless clan. They will kneel to no god and bow to no force. I know for certain, that going back means death. If I must fall, I choose to go down fighting for the gods.
I am running from the Forgotten as we speak right now, and I know they will not stop until every last god and every last exalt lies dead and burning in front of her. The Khan is a mad dog, whatever the gods must have done to her has long since snapped what remained of her sanity. I do not believe that I will escape alive. As small as the chance may be, let my voice be heard.
Lightweaver, I pray to you for strength.

General Update Pinglist
PM or Ping if you would like to be pinged everyday for updates!
AND-GOD-SAID.png
Basic Rules
A death in the coliseum = that dragon must be exalted.
All nuzlocke activity corresponds with the loot obtained daily from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile.
Dragons can only feed from the food they get from coli
There are no restrictions about applying apparel or familiars to your dragons.
Ping or Message @Tar if you take the challenge.
Rules and notes can be found here.
Optional: If a dragon reaches level 25 it "retires".
Player Specific Rules
There will be random encounters.
They will be encountered by 2d100s. If I roll a number higher than 70 on the first d100 I will roll again to see who they meet.
1-10 = Enemy!
10-20= Lone scout that runs away
20-30 = Two enemy packs, fight in two coli venues
30-40 = Nothing happens
40-50 = Two enemy packs, fight in two coli venues
50-60 = Nothing happens
60-70 = Roll a d10. That will be how many enemies that they will meet
70-80 = Roll a d10. That will be how many enemies that they will meet
80-90 = Roll a d10. That will be how many enemies that they will meet
90-100 = Death streak
For encounters: Random number generator to find in which venue within 3 levels of their average they are fighting. That will be where the Nuzlocke dragons will be fighting. Roll a d4 and use “food” rolls to determine matches
Drops
Food = Coliseum Time
Hardmode: You must select coliseum challengers in your Nuzlocke using a random number generator. Then, select the coliseum arena that corresponds to the highest level dragon of that group (For a 'medium' mode, select the venue that is one tier down from that of highest level dragon). If your dragons level up while in an area, you can still stay there for the whole day. You can quit your battle streak at any time to regen health, and flee from battles if it is appropriate. Don't try do 50 matches in a row unless you want a wiped-out dragon!
Plants: 10-20 matches
Insects: 20-30 matches
Seafood: 30-40 matches
Meat: 40-50 matches
Materials/Trinkets = Creative Writing Prompt Do some writing for the Nuzlocke. Options Include: Chapters for a Long-form Story, Short Stories, Dragon Bios, Creative Thread Maintenance, etc. ((I can't draw))
Familiars = New Dragon
The dragons find a stranger. Roll a d20 to see if they are hostile or not.
1-5 Hostile
6-15 Neutral
15-20 Friendly
Nat 1 = A spy. Roll a d4 to determine where they are from.
Using a random number generator (1-17) to determine the breed of dragon, buy the cheapest dragon in the Auction House corresponding to the breed.
Optional: Give familiar to the new dragon.
  1. Banescale
  2. Bogsneak
  3. Coatl
  4. Fae
  5. Gaoler
  6. Guardian
  7. Imperial
  8. Mirror
  9. Nocturne
  10. Pearlcatcher
  11. Ridgeback
  12. Skydancer
  13. Snapper
  14. Spiral
  15. Tundra
  16. Veilspun ((Most likely not))
  17. Wildclaw
Apparel = Dragon Breeding, Geneing, or Scatterscrolling
Breed any 2 Nuzlocke dragons. Before the clutch is hatched, flip a coin to determine each hatchlings' fate. After hatching the clutch, promptly dole out their fate.
Heads = Life
Tails = Death
If the Nuzlocke dragons are too young to breed or on cool down: Breed any 2 dragons unrelated to the Nuzlocke (coin flip included), Gene a dragon in the Nuzlocke, or Scatterscroll a dragon in the Nuzlocke.
Optional: Give a dragon the apparel.
Battle Items = Death Streak
Flip a coin.
Heads = Death Streak
Tails = Nothing Happens
Death Streak: Use a number generator to select 3 Nuzlocke dragons. Choose the Coliseum arena that matches the highest level dragon of the group. Without leaving the arena (even if a dragon levels), battle with food rules after rolling a d4 to determine the “food”. Leave the arena if a dragon dies, but enter the arena again to finish all remaining matches with surviving dragons and an optional 3rd number generated replacement dragon. Health Potions are not allowed. Fleeing is not allowed.

Basic Rules
A death in the coliseum = that dragon must be exalted.
All nuzlocke activity corresponds with the loot obtained daily from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile.
Dragons can only feed from the food they get from coli
There are no restrictions about applying apparel or familiars to your dragons.
Ping or Message @Tar if you take the challenge.
Rules and notes can be found here.
Optional: If a dragon reaches level 25 it "retires".
Player Specific Rules
There will be random encounters.
They will be encountered by 2d100s. If I roll a number higher than 70 on the first d100 I will roll again to see who they meet.
1-10 = Enemy!
10-20= Lone scout that runs away
20-30 = Two enemy packs, fight in two coli venues
30-40 = Nothing happens
40-50 = Two enemy packs, fight in two coli venues
50-60 = Nothing happens
60-70 = Roll a d10. That will be how many enemies that they will meet
70-80 = Roll a d10. That will be how many enemies that they will meet
80-90 = Roll a d10. That will be how many enemies that they will meet
90-100 = Death streak
For encounters: Random number generator to find in which venue within 3 levels of their average they are fighting. That will be where the Nuzlocke dragons will be fighting. Roll a d4 and use “food” rolls to determine matches
Drops
Food = Coliseum Time
Hardmode: You must select coliseum challengers in your Nuzlocke using a random number generator. Then, select the coliseum arena that corresponds to the highest level dragon of that group (For a 'medium' mode, select the venue that is one tier down from that of highest level dragon). If your dragons level up while in an area, you can still stay there for the whole day. You can quit your battle streak at any time to regen health, and flee from battles if it is appropriate. Don't try do 50 matches in a row unless you want a wiped-out dragon!
Plants: 10-20 matches
Insects: 20-30 matches
Seafood: 30-40 matches
Meat: 40-50 matches
Materials/Trinkets = Creative Writing Prompt Do some writing for the Nuzlocke. Options Include: Chapters for a Long-form Story, Short Stories, Dragon Bios, Creative Thread Maintenance, etc. ((I can't draw))
Familiars = New Dragon
The dragons find a stranger. Roll a d20 to see if they are hostile or not.
1-5 Hostile
6-15 Neutral
15-20 Friendly
Nat 1 = A spy. Roll a d4 to determine where they are from.
Using a random number generator (1-17) to determine the breed of dragon, buy the cheapest dragon in the Auction House corresponding to the breed.
Optional: Give familiar to the new dragon.
  1. Banescale
  2. Bogsneak
  3. Coatl
  4. Fae
  5. Gaoler
  6. Guardian
  7. Imperial
  8. Mirror
  9. Nocturne
  10. Pearlcatcher
  11. Ridgeback
  12. Skydancer
  13. Snapper
  14. Spiral
  15. Tundra
  16. Veilspun ((Most likely not))
  17. Wildclaw
Apparel = Dragon Breeding, Geneing, or Scatterscrolling
Breed any 2 Nuzlocke dragons. Before the clutch is hatched, flip a coin to determine each hatchlings' fate. After hatching the clutch, promptly dole out their fate.
Heads = Life
Tails = Death
If the Nuzlocke dragons are too young to breed or on cool down: Breed any 2 dragons unrelated to the Nuzlocke (coin flip included), Gene a dragon in the Nuzlocke, or Scatterscroll a dragon in the Nuzlocke.
Optional: Give a dragon the apparel.
Battle Items = Death Streak
Flip a coin.
Heads = Death Streak
Tails = Nothing Happens
Death Streak: Use a number generator to select 3 Nuzlocke dragons. Choose the Coliseum arena that matches the highest level dragon of the group. Without leaving the arena (even if a dragon levels), battle with food rules after rolling a d4 to determine the “food”. Leave the arena if a dragon dies, but enter the arena again to finish all remaining matches with surviving dragons and an optional 3rd number generated replacement dragon. Health Potions are not allowed. Fleeing is not allowed.

AND-GOD-SAID.png
[size=7]Heroes[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65215340][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/652154/65215340_350.png[/img][/url] Dawnbreaker, the paladin. Currently on a vow of poverty [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58239718][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/582398/58239718_350.png[/img][/url] Riot, the newcomer
Heroes
65215340_350.png
Dawnbreaker, the paladin. Currently on a vow of poverty
58239718_350.png
Riot, the newcomer
AND-GOD-SAID.png
The Graveyard
For dead dergs
The Graveyard
For dead dergs
AND-GOD-SAID.png
The Library
Writing Prompts
The Burned
The Library
Writing Prompts
The Burned
AND-GOD-SAID.png
The Archives
For days of the Nuzlocke/Pinkerlocke
Prologue
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
The Archives
For days of the Nuzlocke/Pinkerlocke
Prologue
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
AND-GOD-SAID.png
Prologue
The blow nearly knocked Dawnbreaker unconscious. The paladin flew backwards, his skull striking the harsh stone as the world spun in and out of sight for him. Dawnbreaker spat on the ground, blood dripping out of the left side of his mouth.
The self-proclaimed phiran watched the paladin with disinterest. Dawnbreaker was the incarnation of everything she had lost and everything the former Ice exalt had hated.
“My loyalty….forever remains...to the gods…..” Dawnbreaker rasped, limping as he dared to confront the fallen exalt in front of him.
The trident slammed down, tearing scales and flesh as the paladin roared in pain. The Clan circled around, eyes filled with malice and hatred, never once heeding Dawnbreaker’s cries. The gods have done nothing for them, given them nothing but hatred and pain.
“Last chance.” The phiran’s voice was always a shock, her voice ravaged by storms and lightning.
The paladin tried in vain to stand up again, still daring to challenge Fearless.
“My loyalty...lies with the gods….”
“So be it.”
Dawnbreaker screamed as the trident flashed again, and something went snap. The sick crunching of bone followed as the paladin was flung backwards once more. The paladin screeched again as his left wing snapped behind him, eyes widening in horror when he realized what Fearless planned to do with him.
The trident slammed down, flinging Dawnbreaker off of the cliff face.
The paladin screamed as he fell all the way down to the bottom of the canyon.
Snap.
The dragons watched the broken body below with a detached satisfaction, a poisonous sneer spreading across their features.
All those who serve the gods shall fall by their hand.
Prologue
The blow nearly knocked Dawnbreaker unconscious. The paladin flew backwards, his skull striking the harsh stone as the world spun in and out of sight for him. Dawnbreaker spat on the ground, blood dripping out of the left side of his mouth.
The self-proclaimed phiran watched the paladin with disinterest. Dawnbreaker was the incarnation of everything she had lost and everything the former Ice exalt had hated.
“My loyalty….forever remains...to the gods…..” Dawnbreaker rasped, limping as he dared to confront the fallen exalt in front of him.
The trident slammed down, tearing scales and flesh as the paladin roared in pain. The Clan circled around, eyes filled with malice and hatred, never once heeding Dawnbreaker’s cries. The gods have done nothing for them, given them nothing but hatred and pain.
“Last chance.” The phiran’s voice was always a shock, her voice ravaged by storms and lightning.
The paladin tried in vain to stand up again, still daring to challenge Fearless.
“My loyalty...lies with the gods….”
“So be it.”
Dawnbreaker screamed as the trident flashed again, and something went snap. The sick crunching of bone followed as the paladin was flung backwards once more. The paladin screeched again as his left wing snapped behind him, eyes widening in horror when he realized what Fearless planned to do with him.
The trident slammed down, flinging Dawnbreaker off of the cliff face.
The paladin screamed as he fell all the way down to the bottom of the canyon.
Snap.
The dragons watched the broken body below with a detached satisfaction, a poisonous sneer spreading across their features.
All those who serve the gods shall fall by their hand.
AND-GOD-SAID.png
Day 1
Dawnbreaker should have died that day.
He should have died when he fell from that cliff. Sometimes he even wishes that he had died there.
Today was such a day.
Shivering, the paladin rebandaged his injured arm as he glanced bleakly out a window. The Clan of Forgotten Dreams were nowhere in sight, thankfully, but that didn't mean that today was any better. In fact, it only seemed to get worse.
Hiding in the Boreal Woods wasn't perhaps the brightest idea, but he had no choice. In his current condition, Dawnbreaker stood no chance against the beasts that formed the Clan.
The paladin closed his eyes as he shook the snow off of his wings, shaking them out gingerly as he stood up from his makeshift shelter. A few wolves howled in the distance as Dawnbreaker grimly set out once more.
Always running, running.
Always fleeing from the Forgotten.
Day 1
Dawnbreaker should have died that day.
He should have died when he fell from that cliff. Sometimes he even wishes that he had died there.
Today was such a day.
Shivering, the paladin rebandaged his injured arm as he glanced bleakly out a window. The Clan of Forgotten Dreams were nowhere in sight, thankfully, but that didn't mean that today was any better. In fact, it only seemed to get worse.
Hiding in the Boreal Woods wasn't perhaps the brightest idea, but he had no choice. In his current condition, Dawnbreaker stood no chance against the beasts that formed the Clan.
The paladin closed his eyes as he shook the snow off of his wings, shaking them out gingerly as he stood up from his makeshift shelter. A few wolves howled in the distance as Dawnbreaker grimly set out once more.
Always running, running.
Always fleeing from the Forgotten.
AND-GOD-SAID.png
@Skyfrost I'd like to be added to the pinglist! You are so good at writing lore!

There's also a typo in the Archives (prologe ->prologue).
@Skyfrost I'd like to be added to the pinglist! You are so good at writing lore!

There's also a typo in the Archives (prologe ->prologue).
Buying Snowshoe Rabbits 1kt/g each!
Wishlist
@TheFatRabbit Thanks and Added!
@TheFatRabbit Thanks and Added!
AND-GOD-SAID.png
1 2 3 4 5