Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Earth] Rockbreaker's Rubble Roundup
1 2 3 4 5 6
This rocked!! A fun race indeed.
This rocked!! A fun race indeed.
83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-**-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
This rocked! Thank you for hosting this event; it was fun solving the clues <3
This rocked! Thank you for hosting this event; it was fun solving the clues <3
0gldo0m.png
This was a wonderful event! Thank you so much!
This was a wonderful event! Thank you so much!
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif 5kRkxhJ.png

tRvB8Xn.png || If I don't reply, I'm probably fretting about phrasing.
Thanks for hosting this event. I had a rockin good time. XD
Thanks for hosting this event. I had a rockin good time. XD
r4ztq68.png Bonus_Pumpkin.gifQPWLGP7.gif FR +19
@c33213, @jbapple, @crowvidae, @gentlytohear, @Rulanir, @Wylin, @DelightedVilla, @Kurogami, @MusicandMagic, @Sanctuarian, @divitineo, @Marge, @wintrecat, @October, @Aprycus, @milesss, @dragonpals, @SolarSam, @Scatterspark, @Jorybear, @Aetherna, @chamilet, @WhitePhoenix, @Shegrasi, @Enen16106, @Solstices, @Amezrou, @Bxy26, @myriadofstars, @Havic, @Sidegrinder, @FinalFlight, @Wildclaw101, @Sinjin, @Spirice, @ghostlyplants, @sockmonkeygerald, @danijust, @dragonflare92, @WanderingTurtle, @Darksilverhawk, @Airplanefoxx

Thank you everyone for participating in our event, Rockbreaker's Rubble Roundup! Earth squads and I had a great time setting this up and we really appreciate everyone who helped behind the scenes and also those who found all our rocks. :D

I will call tickets in groups of 5, each person needs to put their prize pack preference here within 24 hours. If you are 3, you will need to list 3 prizes, and so on. If you don't respond in 24 hours you will be put first in the next round, and if you still don't respond, you will be skipped. Everyone can only win once.

1. Wylin
2. sockmonkeygerald
3. Wildclaw101
4. Aprycus
5. Amezrou
@c33213, @jbapple, @crowvidae, @gentlytohear, @Rulanir, @Wylin, @DelightedVilla, @Kurogami, @MusicandMagic, @Sanctuarian, @divitineo, @Marge, @wintrecat, @October, @Aprycus, @milesss, @dragonpals, @SolarSam, @Scatterspark, @Jorybear, @Aetherna, @chamilet, @WhitePhoenix, @Shegrasi, @Enen16106, @Solstices, @Amezrou, @Bxy26, @myriadofstars, @Havic, @Sidegrinder, @FinalFlight, @Wildclaw101, @Sinjin, @Spirice, @ghostlyplants, @sockmonkeygerald, @danijust, @dragonflare92, @WanderingTurtle, @Darksilverhawk, @Airplanefoxx

Thank you everyone for participating in our event, Rockbreaker's Rubble Roundup! Earth squads and I had a great time setting this up and we really appreciate everyone who helped behind the scenes and also those who found all our rocks. :D

I will call tickets in groups of 5, each person needs to put their prize pack preference here within 24 hours. If you are 3, you will need to list 3 prizes, and so on. If you don't respond in 24 hours you will be put first in the next round, and if you still don't respond, you will be skipped. Everyone can only win once.

1. Wylin
2. sockmonkeygerald
3. Wildclaw101
4. Aprycus
5. Amezrou
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
Whoo, thank you so much! I think this was my favourite event this whole year <3

1. Fairies
Whoo, thank you so much! I think this was my favourite event this whole year <3

1. Fairies
Oh wow, what a cool surprise! And thank you so much for running this event, it was so much fun to participate!!

1. Blep
2. Dom1
3. Treasure
4. Dusty
Oh wow, what a cool surprise! And thank you so much for running this event, it was so much fun to participate!!

1. Blep
2. Dom1
3. Treasure
4. Dusty
Vert-divider-100.png
• She/Her
• NZ
• Pigeon Fan
Art shop
Fantastic! I just did this for the fun of it, didn't expect to win anything :) Thank you!

1. blep
2. fairies
Fantastic! I just did this for the fun of it, didn't expect to win anything :) Thank you!

1. blep
2. fairies
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Congrats to the first round winners, and thanks for running this!
Congrats to the first round winners, and thanks for running this!
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
aaaaaaaaa thank you!!!

1. Silks
2. Planters
3. Blep
4. Psion
5. Treasure
aaaaaaaaa thank you!!!

1. Silks
2. Planters