Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Earth] Rockbreaker's Rubble Roundup
1 2 3 4 5 6
This rocked!! [emoji=earth rune size=1] No really it did. This was my first onsite scavenger hunt and it was pretty much me realising how dum I am LOL It was lots of fun though, thank you so much for arranging this!!! [size=1]Also, no matter what I did I couldn't figure out the "code" for the first rock?? OP, would you mind PMing the answer to me or explaining so I can learn-[/size]
This rocked!!

No really it did. This was my first onsite scavenger hunt and it was pretty much me realising how dum I am LOL It was lots of fun though, thank you so much for arranging this!!!

Also, no matter what I did I couldn't figure out the "code" for the first rock?? OP, would you mind PMing the answer to me or explaining so I can learn-
7bfJZaP.png
This rocked!!
This rocked!!
ck2CMHK.gif
This rocked! :)
This rocked! :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Getting close to the end!
Getting close to the end!
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
This rocked!! [emoji=blue gem size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=sunglasses size=1]
This rocked!!
Signature2.pngpUhxYo0.gifSorry for my english :b
Super last minute, but this rocked! Glad I was able to find them all in time since I got such a late start. :)
Super last minute, but this rocked! Glad I was able to find them all in time since I got such a late start. :)
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@c33213, @jbapple, @crowvidae, @gentlytohear, @Rulanir, @Wylin, @DelightedVilla, @Kurogami, @MusicandMagic, @Sanctuarian, @divitineo, @Marge, @wintrecat, @October, @Aprycus, @milesss, @dragonpals, @SolarSam, @Scatterspark, @Jorybear, @Aetherna, @chamilet, @WhitePhoenix, @Shegrasi, @Enen16106, @Solstices, @Amezrou, @Bxy26, @myriadofstars, @Havic, @Sidegrinder, @FinalFlight, @Wildclaw101, @Sinjin, @Spirice, @ghostlyplants, @sockmonkeygerald, @danijust, @dragonflare92, @WanderingTurtle

Just a reminder to anyone who has entered so far that the event ends at rollover! However, I may be "busy" at rollover, so if you are still finding those last few rocks, feel free to put them in your sheet. ;D

If you need help with image links, just let me know. I can double-check your tracker sheet.

Anyone reading this who still wants to enter, as long as you send me your tracker and entry fee before rollover I'll make sure it gets added into the hub and your tickets counted before drawing.

Thank you everyone so far for participating and I hope you had a very fantastic Rockbreakers!
@c33213, @jbapple, @crowvidae, @gentlytohear, @Rulanir, @Wylin, @DelightedVilla, @Kurogami, @MusicandMagic, @Sanctuarian, @divitineo, @Marge, @wintrecat, @October, @Aprycus, @milesss, @dragonpals, @SolarSam, @Scatterspark, @Jorybear, @Aetherna, @chamilet, @WhitePhoenix, @Shegrasi, @Enen16106, @Solstices, @Amezrou, @Bxy26, @myriadofstars, @Havic, @Sidegrinder, @FinalFlight, @Wildclaw101, @Sinjin, @Spirice, @ghostlyplants, @sockmonkeygerald, @danijust, @dragonflare92, @WanderingTurtle

Just a reminder to anyone who has entered so far that the event ends at rollover! However, I may be "busy" at rollover, so if you are still finding those last few rocks, feel free to put them in your sheet. ;D

If you need help with image links, just let me know. I can double-check your tracker sheet.

Anyone reading this who still wants to enter, as long as you send me your tracker and entry fee before rollover I'll make sure it gets added into the hub and your tickets counted before drawing.

Thank you everyone so far for participating and I hope you had a very fantastic Rockbreakers!
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
Thanks for the reminder. This rocked! ^-^
Thanks for the reminder. This rocked! ^-^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
Oop. Thanks for the reminder! This rocked! ^-^

I got turned around on some clues, and found half of them definitely out of order, but it was still fun. I loved looking at all the pretty dragons and interesting clues. ^v^
Oop. Thanks for the reminder! This rocked! ^-^

I got turned around on some clues, and found half of them definitely out of order, but it was still fun. I loved looking at all the pretty dragons and interesting clues. ^v^
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
This rocked! Shout out to my friends who turned this into a fun last minute race!
This rocked! Shout out to my friends who turned this into a fun last minute race!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6